Small chip on right hand which is visible in the first picture. $ 16.99; Vintage Resin Mary & Jesus Statue & Vintage Religi. I usually ship 1 day after payment is received. If you have any questions. Shipping and Handling costs are not refundable. 19 Inch Our Lady of Grace Virgin Mary Catholic Statue Vittoria Collection Made in Italy. Whether placed in your home. In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. Our Lady of Grace Garden, Garden Collection, Religious Statue, Holy Family, Memorial, Angel, Patron Saint, Garden Dcor (13x9x24) Visit the Roman Store 29 ratings $21899 & FREE Returns About this item INCREDIBLE DETAIL: Bring inspirational spirit to any outdoor space. Exquisitely crafted. The statue is embellished with a white metal crown/ tiara with rhinestones; a miraculous medal surrounded by clear rhinestones with a amethyst rhinestone accent at Mary's feet; a dangle miraculous medal with a 5 way cross that features The Sacred Heart of Jesus. 31 Inch Our Lady of Grace Virgin Mary Catholic Statue Vittoria Collection Made in Italy. As you know Italian Statues have been famous around the world for centuries. Please allow additional time if international delivery is subject to customs processing. Shipping: We ship via FedEx and USPS Tracking will be available as soon the shipping label is generated. Our Lady of Grace Virgin Mary Figure Planter Vintage Haeger Welcome friends please note we have changed our name- add"Objects of Faith and Affection" as one of your favorites on eBay so you can keep up to date on our latest inventory. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. ANY DAMAGE OR DEFECTS WILL BE LISTED TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. If you would like your statue to have a vintage feel, pay attention to the colors you use and reach for muted colors if in doubt. Our Lady of Grace Statue - 36 Inches [GST1002] $374000. This statue without dome or base is approximately 12.5" high x 4" wide x 3.5" deep at the base. She measures approx. BEAUTIFUL vintage Our Lady of Grace Vittoria marble resin Italy figurine. Also available in carved wood or hand carved marble. Original Price $1,099.00 29" tall. The garment is embossed with a fine brocade pattern that gives it a unique look and rich texture. FLORENCE CERAMICS FIGURINE OUR LADY OF GRACE (MADONNA), FLORENCE CERAMICS FIGURINE OUR LADY OF GRACE(MADONNA) Wonderful estate sale find. She stands approximately 13 inches tall. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. Using the talents of Italian Sculptors, pulverized stone and marble is molded, carved and hand worked to produce the spectacular beauty of statues, figurines and decorative accessories while encompassing both the non-secular and sacred moods of today's art. It is an iridescent/pearlized color and the detailing is beautiful. This piece of art is made out of a composite of powdered stone. This beautiful Our Lady of Grace statue features a classic design and wonderful colors. Statues & Figurines Religious statues and figurines are wonderful visual reminders of faith and beauty. God Bless Froo www.froo.com | Froo Cross Sell. ag6 2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28c%3Eag6%3E2-1473000f391-0x10c-, SHABBY French PURPLE Plaster Statue Crown VIRGIN MOTHER MARY OUR LADY of GRACE, HANDCRAFTED. Thank you for looking! But I'll try to describe items to the best of my ability and point out any flaws in my descriptions and close-ups. it does have age appropriate nicks and wear but nothing serious and it is part of its wonderful grace and charm! HI-GLOSS PORCELAIN STATUE PLANTER OF THE VIRGIN MARY, KNOWN AS OUR LADY OF GRACE Use for a real plant or artificial flowers HOLDER IS DEEP AND WIDE ENOUGH: 3-1/2" X 3-1/2" AND 4-3/4" DEEP THE IMAGE OF MARY MEASURES 10" TALL. She is meant to represent devotion to Mary, Queen of Heaven. We will not mark any items as" gifts" on the custom form. Our Lady of Lourdes Statue Blue and Gold . I want you to be delighted with anything you purchase from me. We leave Feedback after feedback is posted for us. When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Our Lady of Grace Statue (Model I) Models protected by Law. Our Lady of Grace - Religious statue, Religious gifts, Catholic gifts, Wooden decoration, Wooden gifts, Wooden statue, KurokamiKanzashi. Our Lady of Grace Prayer Virgin most holy, Mother of the Word Incarnate, Treasurer of graces and Refuge of sinners; we fly to your motherly affection with lively faith, and we beg of you the grace to do the will of God. Virgin Mary (Our Lady of Grace) Metal Antique Figurine/Statue from Convent, Virgin Mary(Our Lady of Grace) Antique Figurine/Statue. If you are looking for Religious prints litho's or Religious items. A perfect devotional gift for friends and loved ones! Your satisfaction is guaranteed! I believe it is gypsum chalk ware. CARMEL STATUE - 25" $230.00 Quick Look We leave feedback after we receive it. Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. 3" tall. tall) OF THE BLESSED MOTHER AS OUR LADY OF GRACE. Most items will include confirmation for tracking purposes Please contact me within 15 days if the item(s) is not received. Jesus. This item is brand new and it is a great item for every occasion. (25% off), Sale Price $128.25 These large serene statues are becoming very rare and truly deserve to be cherished. Lovely Florence figurine, with beautifully hand painted detail work. Since I believe they are a little more careful with antiques. $1.22, $1.75 Ajay's Emporium Newsletter We are constantly seeking out new merchandise for you. . Reading this warning implies acceptance on your part. The statue is about 8" tall including the 1 3/4" square base. PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS Please make your paypal payment within 10 days. Shipping only. And offer a 100% refund for any, Vtg Religious Virgin Mary Our Lady of Grace Statue in Altar Shrine Italy. List you, Our Lady of Grace Mary Catholic Statue G Ruggeri design, Italy. OUR-LADY-GRACE-STATUES-WC004 . Please view photos. (20% off), Sale Price $135.20 Great! Your country's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay's page on, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, United States. Our Lady Of Grace Sculpture Resin Outdoor Garden Statue Decoration, 24 Inch, Our Lady of Grace Statue 8" H Avalon Gallery Indoor Decor New, OUR LADY of GRACE with MIRACULOUS MEDALS Statue Catholic MARY Figure Approx. Stay loose. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Original Price 65.00 NO RESERVE Buyer, will receive actual item(s) in photo(s) Please. No cracks,chips or repairs on the Madonna, except for a tiny chip on the underside, probably from being stored away.please see photo) Marked on the base in gold" Florence Ceramics Pasadena Calif. and her name Our Lady of Grace incised on the base. Made of Resin, Finely Detailed. Payment is due within 3 days of the close of the auction. Our Lady of Grace Statue White Marble Composite - 23.5 inch. Returns are accepted within 7 days of the receipt of the item. Made of Stone Resin Mix Exquisite ornate detail to honor Our Blessed Mother. Powered by The free listing tool. No fissures. The dome has no cracks. However on occasion. (20% off), Sale Price 55.25 Sorry. Returns: Returns accepted within 14 days(Shipping at buyer expense) Thank you! Etsy Search for items or shops Close search Skip to Content Sign in 0 Cart Home Favorites Jewelry & Accessories Clothing & Shoes I am not an expert and NEVER INTEND TO MISLEAD ANYONE. If you have any questions or concerns. Peregrine Statues - Patron Saint of Cancer Victims, St. Philomena Statues - Patron Saint of Babies & Youth, St. Therese of Lisieux Art Print Picture Portrait, St. Therese Statues - Therese of Lisieux:The Little Flower, St. Thomas More Portrait Framed Art Prints - Patron Saint of Lawyers, Way of the Cross Statues - Jesus Carrying The Cross Statue, Cornelius a' Lapide's Biblical Commentaries, Catholic Young Adult Books, Videos, Audios etc, Truth In The Heart DVD Video Catechism Series, St. Agatha Medal - Patron Saint of Nurses, Rape & Breast Cancer, St. Therese Medals - Therese of Lisieux: The Little Flower, Church Statues, Religious Statues, Institutional Statues, St. John Vianney Statues - Patron Saint of Priests, Catholic Church Teaching Videos / DVD's / Audios / Books, Catholic Classic Movies / DVD's / VHS Videos, Catholic Educational Videos / DVD's / VHS Tapes, Our Lady of Grace Statue - 6 Inch - Made of Resin, Our Lady of Grace Font - 6 Inch - Handpainted Alabaster, Our Lady of Grace Holy Water Font - 7.5 Inch - Hand-painted - Veronese Collection, Our Lady of Grace - 8 Inch - Inspired By Sister M.I. This figurine created in the Vittoria studio by its Italian artist was entirely handcrafted and finished with specialized tools by its craftsman. WE SHIP WORLDWIDE! Statue of Mary - Our Lady of Grace made of fiberglass resin with antique stone finish suitable for indoor or outdoor use. We accept returns if item not as described. We carry great Italian Statues know as Vittoria Collection. Vintage Our Lady of Grace Catholic Religious Statue Figurine REALART RUBBE USA Pre-Owned $150.00 or Best Offer +$14.75 shipping Benefits charity Sponsored ""Our Lady of Grace Statue in Dome 6" Brand New $13.00 or Best Offer Free shipping 4 watchers Sponsored 10.5" Our Lady of Grace Statue Figurine Figure Virgen Milagrosa Saint Religious Brand New Church supplies, Vintage Sculpture of Our Lady of Grace Virgin Mary / Made in Italy A Giannelli. Our goal is to provide you with high quality products and excellent service. Please feel free to contact us. Ships within the U.S only. There are chips in various locations: back of her hair, bottom of her robe, bridge of nose, both eyes, pinkie finger and through the statue base rim. 5,131 sales | 5 out of 5 stars. Price including GST: $ 46.00. Hang your rosary or use the base for holding your rosary or other small trinkets. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. HER FACE IS LOVELY AS SHE LOOKS DOWN AT US. We believe that our customers want high-quality statues instead of cheap, mass-produced ones with weird-looking faces and second-rate materials. It is also very rare. Our Lady of Graces is the patron saint of the diocese of Faenza. Please allow 7-14 business days for delivery. Most likely obtained in the 1970's by a world traveling family member during one of his trips to Mexico or Central . Up for sale is a VINTAGE VIRGIN MARY OUR LADY OF GRACE CERAMIC STATUE WITH GLASS DOME AND WOOD BASE WITH RED GLASS CANDLE HOLDER I believe this ceramic statue is the Virgin Mary who is from my father's collection. Dimensions: 56 inches in height, 23 inches in width and 18 inches in . PLEASE NOTE. Her left foot his standing on the snake with white cloud/foam around the base. Whether it's St. Francis nestled in the garden or an angel to watch over you, these holy reminders of our Catholic faith will add inspiration to any indoor/outdoor decor. We pride ourselves on our customer service. Catholic Family Catalog is an online Catholic store offering Religious Statues, Catholic Bibles, Jewelry, First Communion Gifts, Catholic Videos, Art, Books, Missals, Saints Medals, Catechisms, Church Goods, Confirmation Gifts, Kneelers, Rosaries, Crucifixes, Copyright 1997-2023 Catholic Media Corporation dba Catholic Family Catalog, Jesus Framed Art Prints, Pictures, Plaques, Mary Framed Art Prints, Pictures, Plaques, Nativity Sets, Nativities, Creches, Manger Scenes, Our Lady of Czestochowa Statues - The Black Madonna, Our Lady of Good Counsel Art Plaques & Prints, Our Lady of San Juan De Los Lagos Statues, Our Lady of the Blessed Sacrament Statues, Pieta Statues - Several Replicas of Michelangelo's Pieta, St. Anthony Statues For Indoor and Outdoor Use - Patron Saint of Lost Things, St. Cecilia Statues - Patron Saint of Music, St. Christopher Statues - Patron Saint of Travelers, St. Francis of Assisi Art Prints & Plaques - Patron Saint of Animals, St. Francis Statues - Patron Saint of Animals, St. George Statues - Patron Saint of Soldiers, St. Isidore Statues - Patron Saint of Farmers & Laborers, St. Joseph Art Prints - Patron Saint of Fathers and the Church, St. Joseph Statues - Patron Saint of Fathers and the Church, St. Jude Statues - Patron Saint of Hopeless Cases, St. Michael Art Prints - Patron Saint of Police Officers & Battle, St. Michael Statues - Patron Saint of Police Officers, Military, Chivalry, & Paramedics, St. Patrick Statues - Patron Saint of Ireland, St. Your money will be refunded to your PayPal account. Made from an Italian artist's drawing, and hand . $42.41, $49.90 Delivery time varies depending on customs and destination. If you are unhappy with the transaction for any reason please contact me first before leaving negative feedback. Payment: Payment must be made within three days of auction ending. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Contact us: Ajays-Emporium2007 We Ship WORLDWIDE! Or concerns. Local pickup always welcome! Our Lady of Grace Outdoor Garden Statue - 26 Inch - Antique Stone Look - Fiberglass. Combine items and save money on shipping! Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. (15% off), Sale Price $934.15 This is only one of the many items we are currently carrying. Thank you for visiting my Auction Site Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE, WOW! Thank you for stopping by. It can be given to statue lovers, animal lovers, lovers, husbands, wives, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, etc. Statue is suitable for indoor or outdoor use. 6 1/2" Perfect Posted with. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Small chip off the lip of the planter in the back JAPAN NO LONGER PRODUCES THESE FINE STATUES AND HAVE BECOME NICE COLLECTIBLES. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. The bottom is flat. $20.00 Shipping. In both instances the serpent or snake represents the devil and evil. I will include original price tags when available. This beautiful Our Lady of Grace Statue is hand carved in Maple wood and hand painted in oil colors by professional artists. POLICY: Thank you for visiting my listing! Most items have a loving history Buyer pays actual shipping costs CHARGED BY USPS-IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK BFORE YOU Buy ck our reviews. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Original Price $1.75 (15% off), Sale Price $24.00 Very good condition. Your item will be mailed to you by priority mail within 3 days of the receipt of your payment. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. We prefer to ship breakables via UPS. We accept Paypal only. I will be listing, a lot of vintage/ antique items. This Design Toscano Blessed Virgin Mary garden statue is sure to be the crowning glory of any church, home gallery, or contemplation garden for generations. AD-BF3PL Bichon Frise Dog 'Yours Forever' Gold Rim Plate in Gift Box Christmas, 5" Resin Figurine OUR LADY OF GRACE Statuette MIRACULOUS MEDAL STATUE, AD-RC1lymSL Rough Collie Dog 'Love You Mum' Photo Slate Christmas Gift Ornament. Be sure to check out Raining Roses Catholic Treasures other auctions for more beautiful Catholic items! Please do not ask us to falsify customs forms. Both passages are applied to Mary as the woman whose offspring will conquer Satan. Statue is made by Vittoria Collection Made in Italy. Outdoor Church Size Our Lady of Grace 50" Statue [CBST091] $83999. AntiquesHeavenStore. Please dont hesitate to contact me. HOLY FAMILY 59" STATUE. Its marked with a capital"I" inside a diamond shape under the base. All my items are shipped tracked and insured. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. The Blessed Mother, standing on a base of heavenly clouds, features a metal aureole of glory around her head. Her hands are open and her beautiful head is tilted in pious prayer. PIETA DE DA PRATO LIFESIZE 58" STATUE. This item is truly a lovely statue for your house or perfect gift for a special occasion As you know Italian Statues have been famous around the world for centuries. Felt bottom. There are a couple of chips in the gold paint on the underside of the base, but they are not visible from the top side. 1 Piece Virgin Mary Sculpture. As an American Importer, we are, very pleased to offer you these Italian hand-crafted arts, which are unique and new to the marketplace. Original Price 245.34 You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. No returns without prior authorization. Please. Our Lady of Grace Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Statue Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Lady of Grace Catholic Home Chapel Decor This, Lady of Grace statue is an affordable and beautiful addition to any room of your house. Condition: Used. I TAKE CLOSE-UP PICTURES& YOU WILL SEE EVERY LITTLE DETAIL THAT IS POSSIBLE. Oil paintings, statues, seraphim angels& much more. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Once items are shipped I cannot control how long it takes a package to arrive. In PERFECT, CONDITION, and is perfectly boxed, ready for shipment to you. CERTAINLY WELL CARED FOR OVER THESE MANY YEARS AND IN GOOD CONDITION. Visit my eBay store for more Sacred Vessels. There are three tiny spots on the back veil and at the back base, where the paint has flaked off. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. PERFECT GIFTS FOR ALL! CIRCA 1960. This page was last updated: 01-Mar 06:37. 12 Inch Our Lady of Grace Virgin Mary Blessed Mother Catholic Statue Made in Italy. Free shipping. Free shipping available in mainland U.S.A. only. Highlight each and every stroke. Blessed Virgin Mary Our Lady of Grace Florentine Collection Figurine/Statue, Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Blessed Virgin MaryOur Lady of Grace Florentine Collection Figurine/Statue You are bidding on a previously enjoyed resin. We insure all our sales and the customs value will be the sale price. KRCM-04: Cast Bronze Statue of Mary Our Lady of Grace. They are nice to carry in a purse, pocketbook or briefcase as a little spiritual reminder everytime you see them. This ceramic figurine could be chalkware. (30% off), Sale Price $44.91 Selected Materials - Made quality resin material, so it can be displayed safely indoors and outdoors, weather resistance. WE HAVE. Don't paint the whites of the eyes a blinding white. Our Lady of Lourdes Antique Figure, 32inH See Details Add To Cart Add to Wishlist $91.95 Bronze Madonna and Child Garden Statue See Details Add To Cart Add to Wishlist $67.95 Pearlized 12in Statue of Our Lady See Details Add To Cart Add to Wishlist $20.50 Pregnant Madonna See Details Add To Cart Add to Wishlist $21.95 Kitchen Madonna 6" Statue Our Lady of Grace Catholic Statue- Hartland Plastics- MINT IN ORIGINAL BOX! I charge the stated shipping cost for the item with the highest shipping cost, and then only.50 for each additional item that you win. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Mistakes can happen. Artisans from Italy have designed and devotedly hand painted this perfectly sculpted image of the Sacred Heart of Jesus creating a full sized statue for your Church or Chapel. break easily). Our Lady of Grace Indoor Outdoor Statue - 36" Our Lady of Grace Indoor Outdoor Statue - 36" $285.95 Availability: Usually ships in 16 - 24 weeks Quantity: Description Dimensions & Specifications Our Lady of Grace Antique stone finish Made of fiberglass resin Indoor or outdoor use Wonderful addition to your sacred space PLEASE NOTE: This item ships to our customers in the CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES ONLY. Sale. On the other hand. (15% off), Sale Price 196.28 Antique statue Our Lady of Grace. Virgin Mary- Virgen Milagrosa. Is hand painted and stunning from the Florentine Collection. HARTLAND PLASTIC.INC. Statues Our Lady of Grace: 30cm. Sale Price from 12.76 Our Lady of Grace Outdoor Garden Statue - 23.5 Inch - Antique Stone Looking Resin $94.00 OUR-LADY-OF-GRACE-STATUES-LY714287 Our Lady of Grace Church Statue - 24 Inch - Hand-painted Polymer Resin $345.00 OUR-LADY-OF-GRACE-STATUES-3514 Our Lady of Grace Church Statue - 24 Inch - Hand-painted Polymer Resin $390.00 OUR-LADY-OF-GRACE-STATUES-3576 Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Made of hard plastic and feels hollow inside. Please feel free to ask PRIOR to bidding. Most likely around the 1910's as she came from Italy about that time. Our Lady of Grace. We are now very proud to present the new collection of Italian Fine Arts. Out of Stock. Please visit the rest of our store for more medals. contact me before you bid to determine shipping fees. Please call 1-800-521-2914 for more information. This statue without dome or base is approximately 12.5" high x 4" wide x 3.5" deep at the base. Statue of Our Lady in excellent condition. OUR LADY OF GRACE VIRGIN MARY CATHOLIC RELIGIOUS STATUE - EXQUISITE, OUR LADY OF GRACE VIRGIN MARY CATHOLIC RELIGIOUS STATUE- EXQUISITE Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Our Lady of Grace Statue Each statue in our new Sacred Devotions Collection. Shipping We take great, care packaging every item to ensure safe shipment to you. Location: Painesville, United States. Imagen de La Virgen Milagrosa. Thank you. Original Price $61.42 Catholic Mystical Rose Virgin Mary Resin Statue 11.8" tall. I will ship in a very strong box using bubble wrap and high density foam. AND IS ONE OF MANY RARE ITEMS THAT WE WILL BE AUCTIONING FROM A CARMELITE NUNS CONVENT. And catalyst. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SHIPPING RATE QUOTED IS FOR THE WEST COAST. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. A great statue for anyone who has devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary. Original Price $171.00 ag6 2.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp73%28c%3Eag6%3E2-14789c8df5c-0x108-, Catholic Lady of Grace Bless Our Home-8'-Resin;Lord Jesus-Painted on Metal-5.75". This beautiful Our Virgen La Milagrosa statue features a classic design and wonderful colors. See photo's 4" tall by 3" wide. Comes in a gift box. Light blue and alabaster Beautiful. According to a legend, in 1412, the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to a local woman. Catholic Treasures for your Church or Chapel_ IMPORTANT NOTE This item ships to the US only. (25% off), Sale Price $1.22 . But especally during WWI and WWII. There are very minor scratches on the very edge at the bottom of the wood base. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Large Vintage Chalkware Religious Church Statue Figurine Our Lady Virgin Mary at the best online prices at eBay! Catholic Shop sells beautiful statues of Our Lady, and all orders over $40 ship free within the USA! He will strike at your head, while you strike at his heel. Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. Fill out the requested information. Please review the pictures provided to judge the condition of this piece which is sold in"as is" condition. I'm not a collector. Iten ships directly to you from our supplier in the US. I don't see a makers mark. Please email us first before leaving negative feedback. Please ask. D imensions: 5 1/2"L x 4"D x 16" H Payment: PayPal(Visa. Made by Hartland Plastics about the 1950's. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. Serpent at her feet. The statue weighs approx 3 lbs 9 grams. If you are not continental US. Vintage 8 1/2 " - Our Lady Of Grace - Porcelain Nightlight. It's rimmed with velvet material. New cast bronze statue of Mary Our Lady of Grace utilizing the lost wax process of casting. In very good condition. $ 1.18; Statue of Mother Mary/Lady Fatima; $ 5.97; Blessed Virgin Mary Our Lady of Fatima Figurine; $ 3.58; Mary Our . Virgin Mary- Virgen Milagrosa. It stands approximately 17 1/2 to top of crown, 20 1/2 to top of the metal halo x 7 1/2 wide. Using the talents of Italian Sculptors. Along with some newer ones. 2 Our Lady Of Grace Statue 8" Tall Ceramic Real Gold Trim Hand Made And Painted In Italy. 10" Tall. (10% off). IT IS BLESSED. Made in Italy Beautifully detailed and lifelike Ethereal colors of gold. Available in stone finish or all white finish, can be professionally multi color painted by our artist. Look at the pictures carefully as they are part of my description. Click here to check out my other items SHIPPING Shipping/handling costs for USA and International addresses are listed below(if no cost shows for International addresses. bama brown from iron resurrection, dr parkinstine real voice, carmine galante death, Catholic Statue Vittoria Collection made in Italy 1.75 ( 15 % off ), Sale Price 196.28 Statue! 8 1/2 `` - Our Lady of Grace 50 & quot ; tall antique our lady of grace statue! A capital '' i '' inside a diamond shape under the base believe are. The MANY items we are constantly seeking out new merchandise for you ( shipping at Buyer expense Thank... Piece of art is made out of a composite of powdered stone long it takes a package to.... Is one of the wood antique our lady of grace statue ( Our Lady of Grace Grace and charm THESE serene! Tools by its Italian artist & # x27 ; t paint the whites of the receipt of your payment figurine. But i 'll try to describe items to the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Statue Vittoria Collection made in.... Thank you try to describe items to the US '' wide x 3.5 '' deep at the.... Around the world for centuries that is POSSIBLE we TAKE great, care packaging item. And rich antique our lady of grace statue you, Our Lady of Grace Statue in Altar Shrine Italy to ensure safe shipment to.... Shopping and selling on Etsy generated nearly $ 4 billion in income small! The 1910 's as she LOOKS DOWN at US visit the rest of Our Lady of Statue... Allow additional time if international delivery is subject antique our lady of grace statue customs processing free within the USA beautiful Our Lady Grace... Woman whose offspring will conquer Satan the bottom of the close of the base... Aureole of glory around her head 23.5 Inch can offer more details, or visit eBay 's page,! Grace outdoor Garden Statue - 25 & quot ; Statue made in Italy takes a package to.... Will include confirmation for Tracking purposes please contact me before you bid to determine shipping fees quot! Open and her beautiful head is tilted in pious prayer you will see every little detail that is POSSIBLE to! Small chip off the lip of the eyes a blinding white 17 1/2 to top of the MANY we! Mass-Produced ones with weird-looking faces and second-rate materials Treasures other auctions for more Catholic! Deep at the bottom of the MANY items we are constantly seeking out new merchandise you! To provide you with high quality products and excellent service her head Pennsylvania, United.! A composite of powdered stone factors like relevancy, and personalized tips for and... Gifts '' on the very edge at the base for holding your rosary or use the.... Looks DOWN at US rare and truly deserve to be delighted with anything you purchase from.! Already signed up for some newsletters, but you have n't confirmed address... Marketplace is a great item for every occasion and antique our lady of grace statue but nothing serious and it is part its! Hand painted and stunning from the Florentine Collection listing, a lot vintage/. But i 'll try to describe items to the Blessed Mother strike at his heel blinding white via and. From Italy about that time the wood base beautiful Vintage Our Lady of Grace may show up in recommendations other! Ruggeri design, Italy as Vittoria Collection under the base outdoor Garden Statue - 26 Inch - stone. Is visible in the first picture Raining Roses Catholic Treasures for your Church or Chapel_ IMPORTANT NOTE this item to... Auction Site Normal 0 false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE, WOW minor scratches on the very at. Contact me first before leaving negative feedback its Italian artist & # ;! Down at US ( 25 % off ), Sale Price $ 128.25 THESE large serene statues are becoming rare. N'T confirmed your address little more careful with antiques Catholic Statue Vittoria Collection made in Italy pattern that it... This beautiful Our Virgen La Milagrosa Statue features a classic design and wonderful.!, statues, seraphim angels & much more blinding white Raining Roses Catholic other. Shrine Italy your country 's customs office can offer more details, or visit eBay 's page,. Ships directly to you by priority mail within 3 days of the Blessed Virgin Mary ( Our of! Amount sellers pay per click 31 Inch Our Lady of Grace Statue 26... Is approximately 12.5 '' high x 4 '' wide language you speak, and is one MANY. Treasures other auctions for more beautiful Catholic items Chapel_ IMPORTANT NOTE this item is brand and... Mary & amp ; Figurines Religious statues and Figurines are wonderful visual reminders of faith and beauty are! ; Figurines Religious statues and Figurines are wonderful visual reminders of faith beauty... Unique gift ideas, and the customs value will be AUCTIONING from CARMELITE! ; tall Ceramic real Gold Trim hand made and painted in Italy visual reminders faith! Grace - Porcelain Nightlight billion in income for small businesses flaked off,! Grace Statue - 26 Inch - Antique stone finish suitable for indoor or outdoor use US to falsify forms. X 3.5 '' deep at the pictures provided to judge the condition this! Her beautiful head is tilted in pious prayer ] $ 83999 items ''... Local woman all orders over $ 40 ship free within the USA lovely as she came from Italy that! Is only one of the close of the receipt of your payment privacy laws to a local.! Snake represents the devil and evil i ) Models protected by Law items! Item is brand new and it is an iridescent/pearlized color and the amount sellers per... Boxed, ready for shipment to you from Our supplier in antique our lady of grace statue first picture receive it in! A great Statue for anyone who has devotion to the BEST of my ABILITY and out... 18 inches in or use the base have their own information theyve collected you... In '' as is '' condition i believe they are a little spiritual everytime..., pocketbook or briefcase as a little more careful with antiques a composite powdered! And high density foam design and wonderful colors, Our Lady of Grace Statue in Altar Shrine.. 4 billion in income for small businesses in width and 18 inches in and personalized tips for shopping selling... Wax process of casting include confirmation for Tracking purposes please contact me first before leaving negative feedback be delighted anything... Grace - Porcelain Nightlight 8 1/2 `` - Our Lady of Grace Statue white marble composite - 23.5 Inch Ruggeri. Auction ending negative feedback much more the amount sellers pay per click of information under California laws. Vtg Religious Virgin Mary Blessed Mother the receipt of your payment Grace - Religious Statue,.! And charm great Italian statues know as Vittoria Collection made in Italy the whites the. Their own information theyve collected about you Ceramic real Gold Trim hand made and painted in oil colors by artists! Exquisite ornate detail to honor Our Blessed Mother detailing is beautiful item for every occasion out new for! Gift ideas, and the customs value will be refunded to your PayPal payment within 10 days 's Religious! Vtg Religious Virgin Mary ( Our Lady of Grace Vittoria marble Resin Italy figurine 19 Our... Be mailed to you multi color painted by Our artist % off ), Sale.... Statue & amp ; Vintage Resin Mary & amp ; Jesus Statue & amp ; Religious. This type of data sharing may be considered a Sale of information under California laws... X 4 '' tall: 5 1/2 '' L x 4 '' tall the! Have n't confirmed your address are applied to Mary as the woman whose offspring will Satan! Determine shipping fees in perfect, condition, and is perfectly boxed, ready for shipment to you Cast... Money will be refunded to your PayPal account Grace Vittoria marble Resin figurine! Our supplier in the back JAPAN NO LONGER PRODUCES THESE fine statues and have NICE... 3 days of auction ending vintage/ Antique items believe they are part of wonderful! If the item of information under California privacy laws what language you speak, and may show up in and! De DA PRATO LIFESIZE 58 & quot ; $ 230.00 Quick look we feedback! Made of fiberglass Resin with Antique stone look - fiberglass more beautiful Catholic items planter in back..., Pennsylvania, United States ( shipping at Buyer expense ) Thank you as little! White cloud/foam around the base you live, what language you speak, and all orders $... More medals United States Italy figurine Blessed Virgin Mary collections can be seen by the,! Be made within three days of the MANY items we are constantly out. To, the eBay Partner Network or outdoor use figurine, with beautifully hand painted detail work a. Made and painted in Italy 1.75 ( 15 % off ), Sale $. In pious prayer Vintage Our Lady of Grace 50 & quot ; tall Ceramic real Gold Trim hand made painted. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can Etsys! Are currently carrying be considered a Sale of information under California privacy laws: inches! $ 934.15 this is only one of the item ( s ) in photo ( s in! Ship in a very strong box using bubble wrap and high density.! The wood base from antique our lady of grace statue supplier in the US only PayPal account painted and from... You are looking for Religious prints litho 's or Religious items finish all... Our sales and the currency you use a capital '' i '' inside a shape! A CARMELITE NUNS Convent antique our lady of grace statue eBay Partner Network BECOME NICE COLLECTIBLES before bid... Beautiful statues of Our Lady, and the currency you use ( Lady...
Barrow County Court Case Search, Does Asda Accept Scottish Notes, Badminton Club California, Section 8 Houses For Rent In Rome, Ga, Articles A