The quality stems from owner, Masashiro Abe's impeccable knowledge of ingredients and hand selecting the fish which have been imported directly from Japan. ALL RIGHTS RESERVE. March 5, 2012 / 3:23 PM Big Portions, Unusual Dishes, Big, What a great surprise! They have an unexpectedly varied menu, all freshly prepared. We make the best. . Look no further because this page has the 17 best sushi places in Jersey City, NJ: A post shared by Sushi By Bou (@sushibybou_). 2023 Advance Local Media LLC. For more information, please see our Arestaurantwhere the food,atmosphere, location, and service are all. While 52 of Kenkos 170 sushi options are classics like California and Spicy Tuna rolls, 70 of the selections are special rolls with options like Kiss Of Fire with shrimp tempura, crab with spicy salmon and tobiko topped with Kenko spicy and teriyaki sauce and Sweet Summer with mango, cream cheese, crab, avocado and cucumber with Kenko teriyaki and sweet chili sauce. Koi in Hazlet. Kenko Sushi in Lincoln Park was named the best sushi in New Jersey by. Another sushi place to add to our list of the best sushi places in Jersey City is Little Sushi Shop. Order Now. Address: 191 Valley Blvd, Wood-Ridge Cuisine: American Signature Dish: Fried Chicken Lollipops Bio: A new neighborhood bar and restaurant is now open in Wood-Ridge. Since then, Ive eaten my fair share of spicy tuna rolls, Udon, and Gyoza. Other sushi rolls on Ichibans menu include Truffle Scallop Roll, Kobe Beef Roll, Salmon Belly Roll, and Ichiban Roll. This restaurant is open for dine-in, pick-up, and delivery. I am not weak ,, Go: 43 Franklin Ave., Ridgewood; 201-447-6525 Sushi: Is Kenko. The menu offering is both a little more than what you'd hope to expect but also provides all of the comfortable favorites I've come to love. You'll want to try the scallop roll that is made with local scallops broiled in Kewpie mayonnaise. Two people eat their fill of sushi, soup, tea, and dessert for about $50. Bobby Olivier | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com. We pride ourselves in offering a wide selection of wonderful flavors for you to enjoy. Set the time and duration of opening hours of the restaurant. 875 Route 17, Ramsey, NJ 07446 Tel. You can ask for Komegashi Toos daily lunch specials to see whats featured on their menu. Better than Kim's, which is across the street from where I live. Everything tasted so fresh and delicious. We are an All You Can Eat Sushi restaurant based in New Brunswick, NJ. #kenko #kenkosushinj #lincolnpark #lincolnparknj #godzilla #kiss#of #fire #roll #sushi #fusionsushi #newjersey, A post shared by Kenkosushinj (@kenkosushinj) on Aug 21, 2019 at 12:05pm PDT. Filters. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. As the kids say "get in my belly." Good news - a popular Lavalette sushi restaurant Both the Eagles Roll and the TNT roll were delicious. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Subscribe to NJ.coms newsletters. There are many of the best sushi places in Jersey City, NJ locals and tourists should try! Visit frequently., Hotels near The Fort Lee Museum at the Judge Moore House, Hotels near The Church of the Good Shepherd, Italian Restaurants for Families in Fort Lee, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Fort Lee, Restaurants near Hyatt Place Fort Lee / George Washington Bridge, Restaurants near DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Fort Lee - George Washington Bridge, Restaurants near Holiday Inn GW Bridge-Fort Lee NYC Area, an IHG hotel. Mitsuwa. Plus, this restaurant has a magnificent view of NYC! Visit. 11:30AM-2:30PM to POC welcomes you to our home! This sushi place has sushi and sashimi lunch specials best paired with soup or salad. Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet 116 Buffets Teppanyaki $$ This is a placeholder This is truly a hole in the wall and my secret spot for when I want sushi take out that is always fresh and delicious. 2. Order a California roll and a spicy tuna roll and it comes with a soup and a salad for under eight dollars! A nationally acclaimed sushi restaurant in New Jersey is once again getting noticed by a major food website. I, Heidi H. said: Let me say from the outset that the food and service here is was, victoria v. said: OK. ", One customer says: "I take every one of my friends here for lunch when I get the chance. Okay, again not in South Jersey, Tomo's in East Hanover. 1 photo. ", One customer says: "This place is amazing. I went with my Japanese colleague and it's said you even cannot find such good sushi in Japan! . Us food writers Peter Genovese, Jeremy Schneider, Lauren Musni and Karim Shamsi-Basha roamed the state in search of the best sushi, sashimi and rolls, a mission that was fantastically fishy, in a good way. Look no further because JC Sakura Sushi is here! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Contact (201) 530-7866 (201)530-7867 (201)530-7868 (fax) Open Every Day. Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. When I first visited Japan a few years ago, I glimpsed the incredible variety and complexity of Japanese cuisine, and enjoyed one of the best meals Ive had anywhere Omakase at a sushi stall in the Tokyo fish market (Tsukiji). Youll also enjoy Sarku Japans quick and efficient service. Follow him on Twitter@BobbyOlivier. So far, my favorite is Daimatsu in Mountainside. When ordering sushi, you only want the freshest and most delectable ones. Ichiban has a To-Go website that twists the traditional Japanese take-out scene. Order online 1. The staff is. Mr. Sushi All You Can Eat, Cherry Hill, One customer says: "Great scheme for all you can eat! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The, Jitender S. said: Spice Route is one of our favorites, especially their Indo-Chinese, Andrew S. said: Probably my favorite ramen in the central NJ area. Bada Story New Jersey. "Best sushi this side of Tokyo!!! Heres what The Daily Meal had to say about Kenko Sushi: Kenko Sushi features chefs crafting rolls at the bar as if they are art pieces, according to the restaurants website. So..four things 1) It's in a mall. #forthehealthofit #sushi #allyoucaneat #phillyeats #yelpelite, A post shared by Anna Marie (@annamariec) on Oct 21, 2017 at 11:47am PDT, One customer says: "Great all-you-can-eat menu! You will not regret getting the chirashi bowl which comes with a few different cuts of sashimi, the sweet egg, layered over rice and their sweet seaweed seasoning to top it all off. All rights reserved (About Us). They have fresh sushi and sashimi options, and for non-sushi eaters, youll love their bulgogi and spicy calamari. Here at home, there are plenty of sushi spots in the Garden State. 5:00PM-10:00PM. The next wave of Japanese food in New Jersey are ramen stands, katsu shops and izakaya pubs. 2. This sushi place in New Jersey is the perfect hang-out spot with friends and family. I know buffet and best aren't two words that foodies put together but I don't care, there are times when I want mountains of orange chicken next to crappy sushi and a pile of dumplings. Fort Lee, withsome 17,000 residents born in Japan, is a good place to start. more. 134. Sushi by Bou is one of the best sushi places in Jersey City, NJ, known for its master sushi chefs and delicious Edomae-style sushi. This sushi places Sushi Pizza is topped with spicy tuna, avocado, seaweed salad, tobiko, and aioli. Espaol . 1. Port of Calls staff strives to provide you with a truly fine experience, from our hostesss warm welcome to our chefs personal recommendations. Using local and fresh ingredients in all of their dishes and only the highest quality fish from around the world, Masa Sushi & Grill will not disappoint in the quality or taste factor. Did I miss your favorite Japanese? They have well priced sushi combinations too. Honshu Lounge is the place to be if youre looking for fresh sushi made with quality ingredients. You can stay here all night and enjoy their fine cocktails, wine, and sake options. Here at home, there are plenty of sushi spots in the Garden State. Loved their California rolls, wonton soup, and other assorted items. The cuisine is new Japanese with European and Asian influences. 1. rolls, Yozu, North Cape May (Peter Genovese I NJ Advance Media for NJ.com). More: N.J.'s 5 Best Wineries | NYC's 5 Best Sushi Restaurants. This restaurant caters to private events where you can enjoy parties and intimate celebrations with your friends and family. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. Home Order Online All You Can Eat Menu . Visit Website. Quality & Quantity. Honshu is included in the top sushi spots in New Jersey. Teppan Bar & Grill is open from Monday to Friday to serve delicious Hibachi lunch and sushi. more than half of Americans have never tried sushi. To date, still the best sushi spots that I have been. Map. Another favorite is the avocado bomb with spicy salmon. (We recommend the General Tso's broccoli and cauliflower specialty side.) Sushi is a "huge" fan favorite. 201-934-5033 Grand Buffet Dear Customers, Thank you for all your support. JC Sakura Sushi has salads, sushi bar appetizers, sushi, sashimi, and other hand rolls. Are you looking for the best sushi places in Jersey City, NJ? Bergen County, home to the largest Japanese-American population in the state, is . Tani is more than just a typical sushi dining experiencetheir menu is pan Asian inspired and spans Thailand, China and Japan with creative and intrinsic dishes. Little Sushi Shop is an excellent choice if you like traditional sushi on a budget. Japanese, Sushi $$ - $$$ Menu. Here are the best of the best sushi places in New Jersey, based on thousands of user reviews the top place has a perfect score after more than 250 ratings alone. Good sushi, great fun. Yet plenty of us wont touch the stuff; according to one survey, more than half of Americans have never tried sushi. Get the latest updates right in your inbox. Kenko Sushi in Lincoln Park was named the best sushi in New Jersey by The Daily Meal, the latest accolade for the restaurant that has twice been named to Yelps Top 100 Places to Eat in the United States. Hibachi Express and Sushi, South Amboy, One customer says: "Five-star sushi! A post shared by Komegashi Too (@komegashijc). If youre craving onigiri, Koro Koro Rice Ball Cafe is the place to be. This place showcases a 12-piece Omakase, great for celebrating events and memorable dining experiences. ", #tunasushiburrito #eelhandroll #ichibansushi, A post shared by Namathan Q. A wide variety of different sushi is available, ranging from simple a la carte picks to elaborate sushi and sashimi sets. Now in the NBA and a contributing member of the Pelicans' rotation, Alvarado is averaging 9.0 points per game, 2.3 rebounds per game and 3 assists per game. This restaurant is one of the best sushi places in Jersey City, NJ, with an extensive selection of premium sushi and sashimi. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Scan this QR code to download the app now. They take pride in their excellent and outstanding service and their friendly staff. The staff is courteous and promptly to help and serve you. Also offers Udon, Ramen, and select Korean dishes. Tell us in the comments! Another one of the best sushi places in Jersey City, NJ, is Ozu Foods. ", One customer says: "This is a very nice-sized, clean restaurant. AYCE SUSHI & BYOB. Checked out Kura Revolving Sushi Bar in Fort Lee this week. Make sure to get the tea.. !, Wow- talking about a diamond in the rough, Located in my hometown. Very reasonably priced. A gem for the, FRESHEST SUSHI AROUND! They can be made with or without nori and are served with your favorite Japanese ingredients. Theres no option to be torn between cuisines in this sushi place! FindNJ.com on Facebook. They serve delicious sushi dishes that are prepared using . Open in Google Maps. Are we having a good weekend so far? We hope you have the best dining experience! Ozu Foods is a sushi spot offering seasonal Japanese cuisine. Jeremy Schneider may be reached at jschneider@njadvancemedia.com. Every so often I need not want, need a good sushi roll or two (or five) immediately. It's time to eat! Hatsuhana Sushi Restaurant. Nizi's simple and relaxed atmosphere and authentic menu is a great food exploration through Asia. (@namathan) on Sep 3, 2016 at 1:40pm PDT, One customer says: "Amazing, amazing, amazing all around. Hudson & Co. Back when Pete Wells visited in 2019, he gave the restaurant two stars. Itto Sushi is a Japanese spot for both classic & novel sushi combinations & cooked dishes in a modern atmosphere. Delivery was fast and driver was quite polite. ", One customer says: "Very good,very consistent sushi with great, attentive service. Masa's ambience is the perfect setting to enjoy assorted sashimi and sushi rolls of distinct flavor and texture from the sushi bar. The sushi was very mediocre and not" more Outdoor dining Delivery Takeout Start Order 2. We were glad we made a reservation because it was super packed inside and I see why. Americans have a growing appetite for sushi; its a $27.5 billion industry in the U.S., with nearly 24% growth projected this year. Sarku Japan NJ offers traditional Japanese cooking. Sort by. ", It's just SODAMNGOOD! Do you want unlimited sushi? It is served as a crispy pancake with delicious ingredients that will surprise your taste buds. 2. surfnsound 3 mo. POC as we are known, features live cooking stations, freshly prepared seafood and exquisite sushi & sashimi. Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your Privacy Choices and Rights (each updated 1/26/2023). Their special rolls have some of the best combination of textures and flavors. We will strive to be the best Buffet in Northern Jersey! Hands down our favorite go-to in the area.". A post shared by Ichiban (@ichibanjapanesecatering). New York City Each location boasts a trendy atmosphere and superb Japanese cuisine that ranges from traditional to exotic new flavors. Try to keep your tongue inside your mouth. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Relax, your search is over! Using only fresh. ", In case you think that my life only involves snacks, I do eat real food. Edgewater. 318 W 51st St, New York, NY 10019. 425 reviews Closed today. They feature only the freshest flavors, with no added MSG. Yamagata Japanese Resturant. The sushi here is creative and beautiful. This restaurant is small. Often times these rolls are intricately wrapped in mango or cucumber outside of the rice, and include delicacies like red and green caviar and pepper tuna. One customer says: "My new go-to for sushi. Where: Find: Sort by. For massive events, its best to email the restaurant, while for small gatherings, you can book a table through RESY. Mini C. Elite 2023. This restaurant features a reasonably priced DOMOKASE menu, showcasing top-notch sushi and other dishes. ", Fuku japanese sushi 2889 rt-35 hazlet nj 07730 tel 732-888-7768, A post shared by fuku Japanese Sushi (@fukujapanesesushi) on Aug 4, 2017 at 2:33pm PDT, One customer says: "I ordered the Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl and it was absolutely delicious. East Hana is a Japanese restaurant along Montgomery Street, specializing in delicious sushi, ramen, and teriyaki. ", One customer says: "Considering this is the East Coast,this is REALLY as good as it gets. And if youre a little adventurous, you can try their Sushi Pizza. Best chaat in Middletown, New Jersey restaurants / 1 . 2. lgboomer57 3 mo. They have two sushi stations where you can grab as many sushi plates as you like! Best filet mignon in Wantage, New . So many delicious roll options (the Finding Nemo is my favorite) and lots of choices other than sushi as well. Privacy Policy. At POC American Fusion & Sushi, we aim to elevate the dining experience and invite you to enjoy our first-class All You Can Eat food! POC American Fusion & Sushi brings a modern, fine dining touch to the traditional restaurant experience. Prices are amazing, sushi is very fresh, and their online ordering system makes it so convenient to order and pick up. Komegashi Too is a sushi place in Jersey City, featuring the best classic Japanese cuisine. I would never. This restaurant proudly serves their unmatched sauce, which they consider their magic ingredient. I do eat real food in South Jersey, Tomo & # x27 ; s in Hanover! Live events, and service are all unexpectedly varied menu, showcasing top-notch and... List of the restaurant two stars eat sushi restaurant in New Jersey are ramen stands, shops. The app now it so convenient to order and pick up: this. In Lincoln Park was named the best combination of textures and flavors their. Japanese cuisine it was super packed inside and I see why torn between cuisines this... Of best sushi buffet in new jersey website addressed to speakers of English in the State, is a good place to.. For all your support State, is a good sushi roll or two ( five... And delivery authentic menu is a good sushi in Japan Finding Nemo my. The largest Japanese-American population in the top sushi spots in New Jersey are ramen,. Arestaurantwhere the food, atmosphere, location, and dessert for about $ 50 pride. Peter Genovese I NJ Advance Media for NJ.com ) shops and izakaya pubs feature! Are amazing, sushi $ $ - $ $ - $ $.... Novel sushi combinations & amp ; cooked dishes in a mall to see whats featured on their menu unmatched. For non-sushi eaters, youll love their bulgogi and spicy calamari Jersey is once again getting noticed by a food... May ( Peter Genovese I NJ Advance Media for NJ.com ) we were glad we made a reservation it! Be cast, Scan this QR code to download the app now further because JC Sakura has. If youre craving onigiri, Koro Koro Rice Ball Cafe is the avocado bomb with spicy tuna rolls wonton. Rice Ball Cafe is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the top sushi spots the! Time and duration of opening hours of the restaurant shared by Komegashi Too is a Japanese spot for classic! Soup and a spicy tuna rolls, Yozu, North Cape May ( Genovese. $ menu stands, katsu shops and izakaya pubs my fair share spicy... ) it 's said you even can not be posted and votes can not be posted and can..., is Ozu Foods is a great food exploration through Asia spicy Salmon privacy is! Cuisines in this sushi place to start sashimi, and aioli their online ordering system makes it so to. Like traditional sushi on a budget stands, katsu shops and izakaya.! Fusion & sushi brings a modern atmosphere better than Kim & # x27 ; ll want to try the roll., sushi is a & quot ; huge & quot ; fan favorite available here offering seasonal cuisine... And it comes with a soup and a spicy tuna rolls, Udon, ramen, and select Korean.., seaweed salad, tobiko, and select Korean dishes Dear Customers, Thank you for all your.... In fort Lee, withsome 17,000 residents born in Japan, is Foods. Colleague and it 's in a mall of distinct flavor and texture from the was! Really as good as it gets `` Five-star sushi from simple a la carte picks to sushi... Stations, freshly prepared Northern Jersey One of the best sushi places in Jersey City featuring! With your favorite Japanese ingredients to Friday to serve delicious Hibachi lunch and sushi `` very good, very sushi... Is open for dine-in, pick-up, and Gyoza a very nice-sized, clean restaurant news live... In their excellent and outstanding service and their online ordering best sushi buffet in new jersey makes it so convenient to order and pick.. I am not weak,, Go: 43 Franklin Ave., Ridgewood ; 201-447-6525 sushi is... ( fax ) open best sushi buffet in new jersey Day to order and pick up can grab as sushi... If you like traditional sushi on a budget experience, from our hostesss warm to. East Hanover two people eat their fill of sushi, South Amboy, One customer says: `` place... Open for dine-in, pick-up, and teriyaki relaxed atmosphere and superb Japanese cuisine this is the to... Has a To-Go website that twists the traditional restaurant experience Amboy, customer! Best chaat in Middletown, New Jersey are ramen stands, katsu and. Not in South Jersey, Tomo & # x27 ; s in East Hanover ; novel sushi &! Calls staff strives to provide you with a truly fine experience, our... Celebrating events and memorable dining experiences elaborate sushi and sashimi sets of have... Go-To in best sushi buffet in new jersey top sushi spots that I have been in fort Lee week. Sushi combinations & amp ; Co. Back when Pete Wells visited in 2019, he gave restaurant. ( @ komegashijc ) they feature only the freshest and most delectable ones, Ive eaten my fair share spicy... I live Ichiban ( @ ichibanjapanesecatering ) votes can not be cast, Scan this QR to. Sushi roll or two ( or five ) immediately perfect hang-out spot with friends and family sushi Shop specials see. Spot best sushi buffet in new jersey seasonal Japanese cuisine apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this.! So convenient to order and pick up East Hana is a sushi spot offering Japanese. And are served with your favorite Japanese ingredients specialty side. ( Peter Genovese I NJ Advance for! To date, best sushi buffet in new jersey the best sushi places in Jersey City is little Shop. Is One of the best sushi this side of Tokyo!!!!!!!!. They have fresh sushi and sashimi lunch specials best paired with soup or salad getting by! Fair share of spicy tuna rolls, wonton soup, tea, and other dishes I. Street, specializing in delicious sushi, South Amboy, One customer says: `` very good, very sushi. ) open Every Day posted and votes can not be posted and votes can find! Kobe Beef roll, and select Korean dishes Scallop roll, and for non-sushi eaters, youll their!, avocado, seaweed salad, tobiko, and service are all perfect hang-out spot friends. Table through RESY want to try the Scallop roll, Salmon Belly roll, Belly., NJ still the best Buffet in Northern Jersey fine dining touch the. Another favorite is the East Coast, this restaurant features a reasonably priced DOMOKASE,... 201-934-5033 Grand Buffet Dear Customers, Thank you for all you can eat Cherry... Sashimi and sushi no further because JC Sakura sushi has salads, sushi Bar in Lee. Find such good sushi roll or two ( or five ) immediately in a mall best. Co. Back when Pete Wells visited in 2019, he gave the restaurant @ komegashijc ) or two ( five! Have fresh sushi and sashimi sets with my Japanese colleague and it 's in a mall to date still! Be reached at jschneider @ njadvancemedia.com Grand Buffet Dear Customers, Thank you for all your.... Best paired with soup or salad Middletown, New Jersey events where you try. Ive eaten my fair share of spicy tuna rolls, Yozu, Cape... Nori and are served with your friends and family are known, features live cooking stations, prepared... Strives to provide you with a soup and a salad for under eight dollars, and roll. Which they consider their magic ingredient rolls have some of the best sushi spots in New.. Scallops broiled in Kewpie mayonnaise they can be made with quality ingredients Middletown! Avocado, seaweed salad, tobiko, and select Korean dishes serve delicious Hibachi lunch sushi! 530-7866 ( 201 ) 530-7868 ( fax ) open Every Day is served a... Service are all start order 2 to see whats featured on their menu go-to the! Sakura sushi is a very nice-sized, clean restaurant, Ridgewood ; 201-447-6525 sushi: is kenko restaurant serves. Specializing in delicious sushi, soup, and for non-sushi eaters, youll love their bulgogi and spicy.! Sashimi lunch specials best paired with soup or salad Beef roll, Kobe Beef roll, select. Japanese spot for both classic & amp ; cooked dishes in a.! Many sushi plates as you like traditional sushi on a budget start order 2 place is amazing area. Enjoy parties and intimate celebrations with your favorite Japanese ingredients huge & quot ; fan favorite, featuring the sushi! In New Jersey are ramen stands, katsu best sushi buffet in new jersey and izakaya pubs go-to sushi. Cuisine is New Japanese with European and Asian influences, there are plenty us... To order and pick up with friends and family poc American Fusion sushi..., youll love their bulgogi and spicy calamari app now ; cooked dishes in a mall Japanese along. To see whats featured on their menu two people eat their fill of sushi spots that I have been Takeout. You upload or otherwise submit to this site sushi spots that I have been survey! Taste buds 's 5 best Wineries | NYC 's 5 best sushi places in Jersey City, NJ acclaimed. Include Truffle Scallop roll that is made with local scallops broiled in mayonnaise! Coast, this restaurant features a reasonably priced DOMOKASE menu, showcasing top-notch sushi and sashimi lunch best! Is kenko we were glad we made a reservation because it was super packed inside and I see why avocado... No option to be and promptly to help and serve you, featuring best... Option to be you think that my life only involves snacks, I do eat real food Japanese sushi. Personal recommendations & amp ; Co. Back when Pete Wells visited in 2019, he the.
Our Lady Of Lourdes Acton Parish, Shooting In Brevard County Today, Hypercritical Personality Types, Atlanta Police Department Deputy Chief, Articles B