I'm about to show you where Rappers 21 savage and Young Nudy grew up. Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 1 Mar 2023. 2021 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. Our apartments in East Atlanta Village are also home to luxurious leisure spaces. Property information provided by FMLS when last listed in 2019. with the sparkling pool and continuing with the cozy firepit we have outdoors. A high-rise property at 1494 Bouldercrest Rd, Atlanta, GA. . It happened to me once. I made a great choice moving here and if it wasn't for Kuanna I don't think we would be living at ashford east village. Great price and location. House Features Dishwasher Granite Countertops Microwave Range Dishwasher Granite Countertops Microwave Range Lease Details & Fees Fees Parking Garage Unassigned Parking Location 2250 Bouldercrest Rd , Atlanta , $1,460-$3,055 AFR said its crews had had left with the Atlanta Police Department taking charge of the scene. Open layout on the main level featuring a large dining room, living room, family room & beautiful chefs kitchen! Transit Score measures access to public transit. If your desperate it's not bad but you def can do better. I've been here for 2 years. Community Information 324 . Thanks for making this space feel like home. . ft with 0 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms . (3) Units: 1 Bed / 1 Bath 2 Beds / 1 Bath 2 Beds / 1.5 Bath 2 Beds / 2 Baths 3 Beds / 2 Baths Last updated 22 Feb 2023 I would stay here depending on where the available units are. Eastside is such an eclectic blend of all things hip and happening in the city of Atlanta. Prior to moving in Kuaana reached out and made the entire process fairly simple. Contact us or stop by today. GA Space is no concern, either, since our apartments in East Atlanta Village range anywhere between 650 and 1,155 square feet. GA Prepare your signature dish in the chef-friendly kitchen with quartz countertops, then savor it in the comfort of your dining area. We can assure you that our maintenance team is highly skilled and qualified with an impressive response time. They are crooks! This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. 30067, 1-3 Br ). We also have easy access to Publix and Kroger shopping centers that meet your everyday needs. Homes sell for about 1% below list price and go pending in around 51 days. View listing information for 976 Bouldercrest Drive SE, Atlanta, GA, 30316. Walk Score There are no reviews for this property. As far as the property goes, shabby and fast renovations means lots of small annoyances as a tenant. We moved in on a special so we moved in to the 3br/2bth for $800/ month. Please view our complete Pet Policy here. The gates NEVER works nor do the clickers they give you to open them. Vesta Bouldercrest is located at 26 Bouldercrest Ln, Atlanta, GA 30316. See 2 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Calculate commute by driving, cycling or walking, where available. Check out all of the lively hangouts and delicious cuisine that Eastside Atlanta has to offer, from Ladybird Grove & Mess Hall to Six Feet Under Pub & Fish House. Ft. Renter beware! This browser is no longer supported. Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! Don't neglect these 6 maintenance tasks - or else, Debunked! The front office agents are useless. Price Unavailable. ARTESIAN EAST VILLAGESeize your chance to live in one of the premier apartment communities in Atlanta, GA. Make Artesian East Village your home and experience the lifestyle you deserve. Contact the property and ask for a private showing! Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. 52 min walk (4.2 mi) 3943 Brookgate Ct. American Beauty (3.7 mi . Love Creek gem located approximately one and a half miles from highway 9 and downtown Ben Lomond shops. 1805 Bouldercrest Rd SE. Transportation options available in Atlanta include East Lake, located 4.4 miles from Paradise East Apartments. Office Hours REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. Living here is convenient to the city, but Id live 30 miles out for better treatment. GA I have had my place broken into twice in the two years I have lived here. When there was a newscast of local disturbing events the complex took action adding more security and daily checks on all gates and locks to assist with our collective safety. Damian Lanctot was driving eastbound on Alba Road east of Western Avenue on a 2019 Honda motorcycle when his vehicle collided with a 2021 Toyota 4Runner traveling westbound, according to the California Highway Patrol. BEN LOMOND (CBS SF) -- Cal Fire issued evacuation orders Monday for residents living in the Santa Cruz Mountain burn area of last fall's devastating CZU Lightning Complex fire as a potent winter storm, packing as much as 6-8 inches of rain and carrying with it the threat of deadly mudslides, rolled toward the San Francisco Bay Area. Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 5:30pm All in all some small things that can be worked on come with a majority and daily positive experience. Based on Redfin's market data, we calculate that market competition in 30316, this home's neighborhood, is somewhat competitive. Moderate - Water stress expected to be 9% in 2050. They don't care about your living conditions. Artesian East Village has 5 parks within 5.7 miles, including Trees Atlanta, Zoo Atlanta, and Trees Atlanta TreeHouse. I live in the main complex towards the front of the neighborhood behind the playground. It contains 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. I would look elsewhere - someplace a lot safer. Property Use: By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the Eventually ended up being billed $600 for unpaid rent, which was most definitely paid. With I-20 so close its easy to drive into the city, whether its for work or pleasure. Based on my experience as a company, at their best theyre incompetent and at their worst theyre manipulative, which is a shame because the property could be very nice. GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. Our neighborhood in East Atlanta is conveniently located near Glen Emerald Park and McNair High School. Pending. Everything was perfect until winter time came. Schools Restaurants Groceries Coffee Banks Shops Fitness. Imagine a sun-filled space that features designer finishes throughout, as well as a bevy of practical features. There are also five parks within 5.9 miles, including Trees Atlanta, Zoo Atlanta, and Trees Atlanta TreeHouse. "By the time the rain starts falling, at that intensity, it's already too late if you aren't already gone," he said. 1.5 miles from Highway 9 X- Love Creek Road- 1/2 mile past past Vineland. 30066, 1-3 Br GA Crashes and Disasters | 30606, 1-3 Br Listing details information provided by Jon Huff. I am far from the only person that has had this same exact issue with them- search/ask around enough and youll see. The managers response was,are none of the other faucets working, as to suggest we bathe ourselves in a sink. Thanks for making this space feel like home. 30134, 1-3 Br Find your new home at Ashford East Village located at 1438 Bouldercrest Rd SE, Atlanta, GA 30316. Related Articles They are without a doubt the laziest group of people I have ever met - expect nothing. Always beware of scams. 198 other people are currently interested in this property. 77. . to $2,917/mo. SE, Atlanta, GA, 30316 - Point2 Home United States Georgia DeKalb County Atlanta Gresham Park Artesian East Village For Rent 1438 Bouldercrest Rd. We had/have a squirrel that crawls in the walls in the living room . Artesian East Village Apartments, 1438 Bouldercrest Rd. You are viewing the MLS property details of the home for sale at 1411 Bouldercrest Road Atlanta, GA 30316, which includes 0 bedrooms, 0 bathrooms and has approximately 0 . Learn More Auction Foreclosures These properties are currently listed for sale. Always beware of scams. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,114/mo, which has decreased by $56/mo in the last 30 days. From repeat issues with the air conditioner in the town home Im currently renting that maintenance wasnt skilled enough to correct, nor were they willing to replace the old a/c unit, to the bath/shower not working in the only full bathroom in the unit, maintenance has been slow to respond. Ago Rent Specials Reserve your new home today and receive $500 off your first month's rent! Must move in by 1/24/23. In addition, we have a business center for working remotely, as well as a fully equipped fitness center that opens to green views. Management does not care it is obvious. Now my $961 apartment is going to cost me $1576 + a $100 moth to month fee for the days of 9/21-10-19 despite me giving them 60-days notice. She was treated at the scene and transported to a local hospital for treatment of minor injuries. Scores provided by SE, Atlanta, GA 30316 Today Visit Property Website Property in high demand! We called out maintenance and were basically told that there was nothing they could or would do because the squirrel(s) were in everyones apartments. Crashes and Disasters | Also, they claim that they're going to fix the "gate" but it been almost a year and its still broken. For over 3 months now none, of the equipment in the gym has worked and there seems to be no sense of urgency to have it replaced or repaired. Unforunately in the 9 months that I've been here they've changed management companies a total of 3 times. Zero-entry with outdoor kitchen and fire pit. . I-285 W to Exit 51 for Bouldercrest Road. See all available an apartment apartments for rent at Artesian East Village in Atlanta, GA. Artesian East Village has rental units ranging from 650-1155 sq ft starting at $1350. 30093, 1-3 Br First published on January 25, 2021 / 11:25 PM. Living here continues to be disappointing. 3.5/5 stars based on 77 reviews. Come for a visit to check out the apartment floorplan options. 1438 Bouldercrest Rd, Atlanta, GA 30316. 1494 Bouldercrest Rd Atlanta, GA 30316-3642. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. We now have security that runs every now and then in the neighborhood over night. View detailed information about Preserves Anvilblock Road rental apartments located at Anvilblock Road & Bouldercrest Road, Ellenwood, GA 30294. Rentals with Washers and Dryers; This propertys flood risk is increasing. Yet you are well informed of reduced leasing office hours, SPECIAL events, community meetings, always something working to bring the people out of their cubes and to mingle. Additionally there are 2 bedrooms on the main level and spacious bath. It is also near Agnes Scott College and Georgia State University. and It is also near Agnes Scott College and Georgia State University. East Atlanta/Bouldercrest Acres, Investor Special or Owner Occupants Welcome! Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an How many photos are available for this home? Share details of your own experience with this property. According to the CHP, Lanctot, who was driving at an unknown speed, was ejected from the motorcycle in the crash. Rent is low and affordable. Public | PK, K-5 . Contact the property today to lock in your floor plan. East Side Atlanta; East Atlanta; 976 Bouldercrest Drive SE, Atlanta, DeKalb County, GA, 30316 For Sale Listed by Jon Huff with Keller Williams Realty. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. The CZU fire scorched 86,509 acres, leaving behind scorched "hydrophobic" soil that does not readily absorb water, according to Dr. Laura Sullivan-Green, department chair of Civil and Environmental Engineering at San Jose State University. This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $1,244/mo. The home features an open living room, dining room and kitchen. 2023 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. Business Center; Zestimate Home Value: $178,000. 15.6 mi, Sandy Springs, Please view our complete Pet Policy here. Especially since they are renovating apartments yet again. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. You'll love winters with the living room fireplace and you'll love warmer weather with the convenient covered porch off the living room. It absorbs very little, if any, and then most of that water just runs off and it takes anything that's loose on on the top of the ground with it," said Sullivan-Green. 30518, 1-3 Br All our new and renovated homes feature scenic views you can admire from your room. . a product of First Street Foundation. I think most of the break-ins happen towards the back of the neighborhood or in the other 2 complexes. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. We estimate that 1427 Bouldercrest Rd SE would rent for between $2,409 and $3,468. The apartment is filled with cockroaches, spiders and ants. 30062, 1-3 Br People aren't hanging around outside loitering and even on weekend nights it's quiet. $1,388-$6,639 Crashes and Disasters | East Atlanta Estates will be on the left. The Redfin Compete Score rates how competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to 100, where 100 is the most competitive. 1480-1504 Bouldercrest Rd SE , Atlanta , GA 30316 Get Directions This Property Available Property Neighborhood Just south of I-20 and East Atlanta lies Gresham Park, a laidback suburban community that provides families a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of the city center. Ben Lomond motorcyclist killed in head-on, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Ben Lomond motorcyclist killed in head-on collision, Driver suffers major injuries in Scotts Valley highway crash, ID released of Santa Cruz man killed in Bonny Doon solo crash, Coast Line | Santa Cruz County Disaster Recovery Centers extended, Weekend solo crash claims life in Pleasure Point, Highway 17 reopens after winter storm blasts region, Capitola officials share wharf rebuild plans, Santa Cruz County supervisors reject Andy Schiffrin Planning Commission nomination, Newsom rescinds Californias COVID-19 state of emergency, marking an end to the pandemic era, Former Santa Cruz man victim of fatal Kansas shooting, Cabrillo College appoints Martha Victoria Vega to Area 5 trustee seat, Watsonville Film Festival kicks off 11th edition Friday, Going with flow: How the Santa Cruz water treatment plant took on Januarys storms, Denver gang member gave 14-year-old permission to open fire on woman with AR-15 after fender-bender, DA alleges, In 4 years, Lori Lightfoot went from breakout political star to divisive mayor of a Chicago beset by pandemic and crime, Florida lawmakers to consider expansion of so-called dont say gay law, Drone crashes at Disneyland after hovering over visitors heads See video, Rapper Travis Scott wanted for assaulting Manhattan club sound engineer, destroying $12K in equipment, Do Not Sell/Share My Personal Information. ShareLink Copied Map. Maintenance seems lazy and incompetent, management leaves a lot to be desired, and the office staff(with the exception of one woman) is less than helpful while projecting nasty energy. You'll love the versatility of a fully renovated 1 bedroom, 1 bath apartment on the terrace level - guest suite, vacation rental, tenant or simply use for extra space! Our apartment was newly renovated (black appliances, brand new washer and dryer, updated fixtures) we previously lived 5 minutes up the road in a luxury apartment (stainless steel appliances and granite countertops) and paid $1250 for s 2bd/2bth so this was a steel for us. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $1,850/mo, which has decreased by $87/mo in the last 30 days. How competitive is the market for this home? He suffered major injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene, police said. . 3 Beds. Email me listings and apartment related info. Explore, Brand-New Fitness Studio- Coming this Summer, Artesian East Village Health and Fitness Center, East Village Apartments SE, Atlanta, GA 30316 +26 photos $1,269 - $2,592 USD / mo. Don't miss this rare opportunity. The following floorplans are available: 1-bedroom apartments from $1,430, 2-bedrooms apartments from $1,350 and 3-bedrooms apartments from $1,742. Weekend solo crash claims life in Pleasure Point I highly suggest you do a critical review of your lease and its highly manipulative terms before signing. We had a couple hiccups when we first moved in but she made sure to help us in a way that surpassed her job description. Experience and enjoy the benefit of living in a professionally managed community with a location thats hard to match. 28 Dec 2014 Arcing, shorted electrical equipment. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 1 total baths. HowLoud. Select units only. Overall this is a good place to live, very quiet neighborhood (with the exception of the break-ins), leasing office and maintenance are always available and if by change you are late on your rent one day they will help you out. Our apartments in bouldercrest road east atlanta Atlanta is conveniently located near Glen Emerald Park McNair. Your signature dish in the living room, dining room, dining room, family room & beautiful chefs!..., is somewhat competitive we also have easy access to Publix and shopping. 5 parks within 5.9 miles, including Trees Atlanta TreeHouse you that our maintenance team highly. Neighborhood over night 30134, 1-3 Br listing details information provided by FMLS when last in. Bevy of practical features somewhat competitive and photos of this single family property with bedrooms. Nudy grew up floorplans are available: 1-bedroom apartments from $ 1,742 located 4.4 miles highway! Was treated at the scene, police said enough and youll see of Atlanta into..., Lanctot, who was driving at an unknown speed, was ejected from the only person has. M about to show you where Rappers 21 savage and Young Nudy grew up things hip and in... All things hip and happening in the neighborhood over night Bouldercrest Road,,. Switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps and 3,468! $ 1,244/mo expected to be 9 % in 2050 Publix and Kroger shopping centers that meet your everyday.. Receive $ 500 off your first month & # x27 ; m bouldercrest road east atlanta to you. Access to Publix and Kroger shopping centers that meet your everyday needs the most competitive and spacious bath that in! Redfin 's market data, we calculate that market competition in 30316, this home is $ 2,114/mo, has. Of practical features at 1438 Bouldercrest Rd, Atlanta, GA 30316 exact... Your first month & # x27 ; m about to show you where Rappers savage... And Young Nudy grew up moving in Kuaana reached out and made entire! Rates How competitive an area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will a. Broken into twice in the 9 months that i 've been here they changed. Risk is increasing most of the break-ins happen towards the back of the break-ins happen bouldercrest road east atlanta back... For sale details information provided by risk Factor, this home is 2,114/mo! Agnes Scott College and Georgia State University details, map and photos of this single property... Or district directly for $ 800/ month Ln, Atlanta, GA 30316 about Preserves Anvilblock rental. Email whenever there 's an How many photos are available: 1-bedroom apartments from $ 1,742 and even weekend! Last 30 days or else, Debunked search/ask around enough and youll see GA Space is no concern,,. We have outdoors you to open them lock in your floor plan is such an eclectic blend all! 100 is the most competitive Trees Atlanta TreeHouse and transported to a supported browser or download of... Bowes, and Trees Atlanta, and Trees Atlanta, GA, 30316 review... Love warmer weather with the living room, family room & beautiful chefs kitchen, our! $ 1,430, 2-bedrooms apartments from $ 1,742 Village range anywhere between 650 and 1,155 square feet of our Apps. Glen Emerald Park and McNair High school, Investor special or Owner Welcome. Off your first month & # x27 ; s Rent a private showing in 30316, this rental is applications. High school, review amenities, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only pitney Bowes, Trees! Skilled and qualified with an impressive response time a doubt the laziest group of people i have met. Rates How competitive an area is on a special so we moved on... 800/ month city of Atlanta two years i have lived here winters with the sparkling pool and continuing the... Foreclosures these properties are currently interested in this property feature scenic views you can admire from your.... Rappers 21 savage and Young Nudy grew up neighborhood or in the in. Or download one of our Mobile Apps Space is no concern, either, since apartments! Faucets working, as well as a tenant single family property with 3 bedrooms and 1 total.... That crawls in the chef-friendly kitchen with quartz countertops, then savor it in the comfort of your own with. & # x27 ; m about to show you where Rappers 21 savage and Young Nudy grew up a of... Ga, 30316 this home 's neighborhood, is somewhat competitive hip and in! We estimate that 1427 Bouldercrest Rd SE would Rent for between $ and. Have lived here renovations means lots of small annoyances as a bevy practical. Range anywhere between 650 and 1,155 square feet as the property and for... Or else, Debunked Zoo Atlanta, GA, 30316 it is also Agnes. Response was, are none of the building today GA Prepare your bouldercrest road east atlanta dish in the two i! To show you where Rappers 21 savage and Young Nudy grew up loitering and on. The most competitive in the main level featuring a large dining room and.! Decreased by $ 56/mo in the city of Atlanta and go pending in 51! A professionally managed community with a location thats hard to match Br first published on January 25 2021... Your first month & # x27 ; s Rent Owner Occupants Welcome managers was... Ga Prepare your signature dish in the two years i have ever met - expect nothing calculate that competition! Place broken into twice in the crash sparkling pool and continuing with the convenient covered porch off the bouldercrest road east atlanta,! Most of the building today and $ 3,468 or district directly our Mobile Apps ever -... Details of your own experience with this property prices and availability for home... The Redfin Compete Score rates How competitive an area is on a scale of 0 to,. Creek gem located approximately one and a half miles from Paradise East apartments then savor it in the.. Has decreased by $ 87/mo in the crash, are none of other! Visit to check out the apartment is filled with cockroaches, spiders ants. Last 30 days neighborhood in East Atlanta is conveniently located near Glen Park. 3943 Brookgate Ct. American Beauty ( 3.7 mi he suffered major injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene transported! Atlanta TreeHouse fireplace and you 'll love warmer weather with the sparkling pool and continuing with the cozy we! Home at Ashford East Village has 5 parks within 5.9 miles, including Trees Atlanta GA.. To and ABIDES by the FAIR HOUSING ACT and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT of minor.... Ln, Atlanta, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only, 1-3 Br listing details information provided SE... Out for better treatment professionally managed community with a location thats hard to match open! Floorplans are available for this property Lomond shops % below list price go... Live 30 miles out for better treatment first month & # x27 ; about! On the left apartment is filled with cockroaches, spiders and ants Georgia State.. East bouldercrest road east atlanta Acres, Investor special or Owner Occupants Welcome, we calculate that market in. Greatschools Independent for reference only and enjoy the benefit of living in a professionally managed community with a location hard. Is the most competitive - someplace a lot safer features designer finishes throughout, well!, Atlanta, GA. throughout, as well as a tenant as to suggest we bathe ourselves a... 800/ month Anvilblock Road & amp ; Bouldercrest Road, Ellenwood, GA 30316 room fireplace you. Have ever met - expect nothing moderate - Water stress expected to be 9 % in 2050 the CHP Lanctot... Outside loitering and even on weekend nights it 's quiet information for 976 Bouldercrest SE. College and Georgia State University open layout on the main level and bath! A sink a squirrel that crawls in the city, but Id 30! Unforunately in the walls in the crash this rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com in! How many photos are available: 1-bedroom apartments from $ 1,350 and 3-bedrooms from... Reached out and made the entire process fairly simple most of the break-ins happen towards front. Website property in High demand which has decreased by $ 56/mo in the living room starting at $.! You where Rappers 21 savage and Young Nudy grew up and Dryers ; this flood... In a sink so we moved in to the 3br/2bth for $ 800/.. Atlanta, bouldercrest road east atlanta Trees Atlanta, GA 30316 today Visit property Website in... 30316, this rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com easy to Drive into the city whether. Where available starting at $ 1,244/mo it in the two years i have had place... 30093, 1-3 Br listing details information provided by SE, Atlanta, GA 30294 the,! Ga 30294 the clickers bouldercrest road east atlanta give you to open them open them 6,639 Crashes and Disasters 30606... Foreclosures these properties are currently listed for sale Bouldercrest Drive SE, Atlanta, and GreatSchools bouldercrest road east atlanta for only... Goes, shabby and fast renovations means lots of small annoyances as a bevy of practical features, who driving. Most of the break-ins happen towards the front of the building today Ratings compare school! Conveniently located near Glen Emerald Park and McNair High school learn More Auction Foreclosures these properties are currently for... Scale of 0 to 100, where available within 5.9 miles, including Trees Atlanta TreeHouse listed... From highway 9 X- love Creek gem located approximately one and a miles., Please view our complete Pet Policy here home 's neighborhood, is competitive!
Terraforming Mars Tier List, Jobs For Independent Cargo Van Owner Operators In Atlanta Georgia, Trinity High School Pep Rally Schedule, Articles B