Please have a safe and happy holiday! Had a very tasty meal in pleasant light filled restaurant. They seem to have a party room off to the side, and an outdoor patio (unfortunately, last evening, it not only was rainy but cold, so the patio went unused. Service, of course, was great because no one elseMore, Walked in at 11:45 am on a weekday for lunch. grilled chicken, cheddar, mozzarella, jalapeno, tomato, cilantro, sour cream & salsa, crispy fries, bacon, cheddar, scallion, ranch dressing, house-made chips, bacon, jalapeno, cilantro, white cheddar queso, flash fried haddock, asian slaw, cilantro, firecracker sauce, sriracha served with tri-colored tortilla chips & white cheddar queso, scoops of chicken almond grape, albacore tuna and egg salad on a bed of field greens Although we've been here several times, the food and service never cease to amaze us. Great service and fair prices. I will go back. The Visual Display Artist earns $52,722 every year in Ohio. Service is decent. A year ago-meh for food and service. Salads. I will probably not eat here again.More. Every time I visited the place with my wife, and with a friend of mine, reservations were not needed. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We had only one waiter, but he was quick and efficient. 1,000 students. The service is attentive. 2681 Creekside Dr, Twinsburg, OH 44087-2194. Nice back room all set up. We have had delicious meals here in past years. I haveMore, This was the perfect place to meet and treat our parents for dinner. BREWSTERS - 96 Photos & 146 Reviews - 2681 Creekside Dr, Twinsburg, OH - Menu - Yelp Brewsters 146 reviews Claimed $$ American (New), Burgers, Pubs Closed 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 97 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu View full menu $8.00 Lobster Bisque $21.00 2 Reviews $15.00 3 Reviews $15.00 Buffalo Chicken Salad more. I have had better soup from a can. New American Casual Dining in Twinsburg Brewsters Twinsburg | Twinsburg OH Recently went to Brewsters in Twinsburg. Also had sat at the bar another time. MERIT Award . 5 star: 2 votes: 12%: 4 star: 8 votes: 47%: 3 star . Every time I visited the place with my wife, and with a friend of mine, reservations were not needed. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The have a really nice beer list most of the time - my compliments to the bar manager. Like I said, I have always had good food and good service but it is on the "upscale" end of the scope. I had a cranberry walnut salad with goat cheese and it was a generous size and very good. Brewsters insights Based on 7 survey responses What people like Supportive environment General feeling of work happiness Feeling of personal appreciation Areas for improvement Ability to meet personal goals Sense of belonging Ability to learn new things 1.0 Don't work here Server (Former Employee) - Twinsburg, OH - August 3, 2020 Brewster's Cafe Bistro Pub 3.1 14 Reviews American Twinsburg, Cleveland 11am - 2:30am (Today) Add Review Direction Bookmark Share Overview Reviews About this place Cuisines American More Info Delivery Takeout Available Serves Alcohol Live Music Kid Friendly Wifi Vegetarian Friendly Sports Bar Outdoor Seating Private Dining Area Available See restaurant menus, reviews, ratings, phone number, address, hours, photos and maps. Hotels near (BKL) Burke Lakefront Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Twinsburg, American Restaurants for Families in Twinsburg, Late Night American Restaurants in Twinsburg. BREWSTERS - 91 Photos & 137 Reviews - American (New) - 2681 Creekside Dr, Twinsburg, OH - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Delivery & Pickup Options - 137 reviews of Brewsters "a really friendly vibe. My brother, a few of my sisters, and some nephews, a total of about 15 of us, went to Brewsters last night for dinner. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? $ 10 Bar Cash Third Place! They have happy hour everyday with some very good drink prices as well as discounts off food. Great bar for just that activity! The menu is very diverse with some unique offerings - not the same old, sameMore, Service was good. Great food great atmosphere. We both enjoy their stuffed mushrooms andMore. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Super 8 by Wyndham Twinsburg/Cleveland Area, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Macedonia, OH. Foursquare can help you find the best places to go to. Something happened. Twinsburg. After a long day driving and after checking into our hotel, my wife and I showed up at 9:30PM on a day the restaurant is open until 10:00PM. Homemade potato chips on first visit were crisp and crunchy and on second visit soggy. choice of dressing, spinach, tomato, cucumber, feta, red onion, grilled gyro, warm pita, greek vinaigrette, mixed greens, bacon, gorgonzola, tomato, avocado, egg, grilled chicken Braised pork shank in root beer: wow! Great Food and we love the atmosphere too! Although waitress was friendly, service was slow, food took more than normal time to get to the table and at one point one of our group (7) openlyMore. Smoking permitted. My wife and I had a small dinner here last evening and were very satisfied -- with the restaurant's decor, service, food selection and quality.. There were only two other tables being served before we reached there and they were still dining when we left. Excellent choice. 2681 Creekside Dr, Twinsburg, OH 44087-2194 +1 330-405-7222 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (41) 178 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Bar, Pub, Contemporary Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options Meals Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Drinks View all details meals, features, about Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Very limited choice menu. We, Amy K. said: Stopped here while on a business trip after landing in Akron around 3pm, Summer S. said: I love Denny's from my childhood. Find great things to do See all 30 photos Brewsters Bistro and Pub Brewery $$ $$ Twinsburg Save Share Tips 18 Photos 30 Menu 7.9/ 10 56 ratings " Sin night sundays.. Half off all drinks and live music.. Come in!" (2 Tips) We immediately showed our waitress and she brought it back to the kitchen to find out what was going on. The food here is very good and you get a lot with your plates. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Brewster's Edit SHARE Music Venue Restaurant Followers: 1 2681 Creekside Drive Twinsburg, OH 44087 (330) 405-7222 http://brewsters-cbp.com Genres: All Genres Capacity: 300 Age: All QuickPitch Contact Booker Upload Review Show Map Booking Info Talent Buyer (s): Booker Phone: Booker Email: Booker Link: Technical Specs: Booking Tips: Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. I've eaten here a few times in the past. what states require consummation of marriage; new milford ct police scanner; reply to opposition to motion to compel california; environmental opportunities and threats in business Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. I have had better soup from a can. 2 appetizers, drinks and 2 main course dishes at the same time and we were done with dinner in 35 minutes. The staffwas friendly and accommodating. On a side note IMore. Five tables and two waitresses. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The Mediterranean Wrap can with homemade chips! Great food and Great Pop Tarts Entertainment. Great atmosphere and a variety of things to order off the menu. The business needs to train the server of table number 8 (Ash) between 7:00pm to 7:35PM on 10/26/2021More. View Event Sep. 2. Brewsters cafe bistro pub was founded in 2007 with one thing in. served with maple syrup, 10 pack of traditional bone-in chicken wings, choice of dipping sauce, Italian breaded chicken breast, tomato, provolone cheese, marinara, fresh basil, garlic parmesan, sweet jalapeno, honey mustard, spicy garlic, bbq, hot, asian ginger, buffalo, teriyaki. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Menu looks good, but he execution lacks. Excellent service as well! Took the family and sat down to eat an loved the meals. It is always pretty busy with many local officials and business people. Phone: (330)405-7222contact@brewsters-cbp.com, experience great dining in the comfort of your home. good service and nice comfort food. The amount of food was large. We have the highest trivia payout around! $9. Nice dinner out. My wife had beef tips w/mashed potatoes [real] & mushrooms , both meals were 5 star & served piping hot , which added toMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Had BBQ Chix Pizza, $13 I . There is nothing good to say about the taste of the food when the server does not understand the difference between an appetizer and main course. $120 for 35 minutes is not cheap but next time we will definitely go somewhere else to celebrate our day. Map updates are paused. The sirloin tips soggy, potato was cold in middle looks like left overs and the mushrooms should have been thrown away last week. One of the best places to eat in Twinsburg, enjoy a splendid experience and a friendly staff. At this spot, guests can enjoy the nice atmosphere and lovely fireplace. Nicole Z. The soup was delicious and the flatbreadMore, Although my first trip to Brewsters was just a little bit better my second time was not bad. The bill also took forever to arrive at the table. 42 candid photos, and great deals for Twinsburg, OH, at Tripadvisor. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We were so happy with our meals. They are very willing to accomodate you if you would like to change things in your order. Live music takes place every Friday and Saturday night with Thursdays also being possible. When you enter the front door of Brewster's to the right is the bar area with quite a few tables and the nicest staff I have ever met, especially Lester. Food absolutely disgusting. Get quick answers from Brewsters staff and past visitors. I went there to eat the last few night while in town, I think its pricey for what you get. Service totally rushed and not presented, noidea how to run a restaurant - its a definite stay away place for those not local.More, My husband and I have visited three times in the past four months. Accommodated a large party last minute. Not a minute after, another friend who ordered the same wrap, found two pieces of wood in her wrap! The bar was busy but not loud. Last week on Valentines-wow. was friendly and accommodating. We promise a unique dining experience that offers something different for your social or corporate event and ensures you enjoy a memorable food experience every time. Cindi R. said: Organized drive thru with TWO lanes merging into one. Today, we had the lobster bisque soup, the french onion soup and we split the margarita flatbread. Most tables were full, but there was no wait. This place is the best. Twinsburg Tourism Twinsburg Hotels Twinsburg Holiday Rentals Twinsburg Holiday Packages Flights to Twinsburg . Restaurant is clean and pleasant. Would definitely go here again. First seen February 09, 2014. I ordered the GREATER BACON BROWNS BACKER that features a grilled brisketMore. Throughout the whole ordeal our waitress was kind and understanding, a real sweetheart. Our only complaint is the draft beers seem like they are sometimes not such a great value. Super 8 by Wyndham Twinsburg/Cleveland Area, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Macedonia, OH. We have been there before and enjoyed every visit. Secondly, it's nice to have such a large variety of choices besides the amazing burger that my husband had. So glad we did. Live and learn. choice of dressing, romaine lettuce, shaved cheese, croutons, grilled chicken breast, Own or manage this property? Bar/Sports Lounge, Intimate dining, outdoor patio. Disappointing. The $15 BBLT is beef jerky that is hard to chew in a sandwich. I like to set on the patio when weather permits and listen to music. 6 months ago-came to see a band and the food was better. Brewsters menu - Twinsburg OH 44087 - (330) 348-5779 Brewsters (330) 405-7222 Own this business? Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Also extensive beer and winelist. They offer a large bright interior that is comfortable and relaxed. Good draftMore, My wife and I went here for dinner to celebrate her birthday. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Hungarian sausage stuffed peppers are great. I opted for a burger which featured a bourbon sauce and onion sticks, tomato, cheese and lettuce. The food is always good, however I think they wanna be like Blue Canyon and charge the same. Hey advisors! Get this The Akron Beacon Journal page for free from Thursday, December 23, 1971 br 23. wn 700 Proves Elusive For A By JOHN' SEABIRX The men took an unwanted respite from posting 700 series but . So naturally I was excited to find. 50 . Highly recommend. This place is well known for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. After seating us we were told the kitchen was closed. We had appointments that day and had not had any lunch. Id estimate you could fit about 50. Atmosphere is nice. 2681 Creekside Dr, Twinsburg, OH 44087 Contact Us Phone: (330)405-7222 contact@brewsters-cbp.com Our Hours KITCHEN HOURS Sunday-Thursday Kitchen Closes at 9 PM Friday - Saturday Kitchen Closes at 10 PM Newest News CLOSED on MONDAY (New Menus coming soon!) He isMore, We hadnt been to Brewsters in a few years, but decided to give it a try again. And we're just getting started. Brewsters Bistro and Pub Brewery $$ $$ Twinsburg Save Share Tips 18 Photos 30 Menu 7.9/ 10 56 ratings Menu Menu 26 Menu Appeteasers Crabby Patties 12.00 Two huge crab cakes sitting on a bed of field greens and served with a side of chipotle remoulade. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. 2681 Creekside Dr, Twinsburg, OH 44087 No cuisines specified Menu Starters Quesadilla $9.00 Cheddar, mozzarella, jalapeno, tomato and cilantro. Had the occasion to eat outside for lunch today. Nuff said. Willow Chips $12.00 $ 40 Bar Cash First Place! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. MappdCon planning is in full swing! Not coming back. Brewsters continues to ask for patience due to understaffing. cooked to order foods to enjoy in the comfort of your home. Well priced Consistent good food. and then we were treated to live music after dinner. All rights reserved. All the food is super good but I mainly come for the happy hour. dipping sauce. Nice variety on menu a reasonable prices- we have our choir party here every year in their party room- good service for a larger group! What is BREWSTERS KALAMAZOO MI? Love thisplace, I recommend to everyone!! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Our restaurants include Brewsters located in Twinsburg Ohio and Glenwillow Grille Located in Glenwillow Ohio. Hotels near (BKL) Burke Lakefront Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Twinsburg, American Restaurants for Families in Twinsburg, Late Night American Restaurants in Twinsburg. It was not done, but they made me something else and it was done right. 3595 CANTON RD #326 MARIETTA, GA 30066We are located in the New Chastain Corners Shopping Center at the corner of Canton & Chastain Corners Rd. Nicely cooked fried fish, turkey burgers and grilled bacon are among the dishes to be tried at this bar. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Hotels near (BKL) Burke Lakefront Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Twinsburg, American Restaurants for Families in Twinsburg, Late Night American Restaurants in Twinsburg. We'll be back soon. We'll be back to try more menu items. Oh, the vegetable du jour is very fresh and give a A+. Stopped in by myself to eat and catch the game. Terrible. The OWNER of the restaurant came over with the wood chips on a plate and asked what happened. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? The food is reasonably priced and you are almost guaranteed to find something you like. A lot of reviewers think that prices are adequate for what you receive. Always good food. Brewster's has that but a lot more. It is a beautiful environment. Today, the kitchen is sub par. If I had reviewed it then, I would have given an average score. The salmon for $28 was dry, lukewarm with the habenero sauce out of a bottle. I ate there yesterday, and I would have to say they're improved. more. Brewsters Back To Twinsburg, OH 0.39 mi American (New), Burgers, Pubs $$ (330) 405-7222 2681 Creekside Dr, Twinsburg, OH 44087 Hours Mon 11:00am-2:30am Tue 11:00am-2:30am Wed 11:00am-2:30am Thu 11:00am-2:30am Fri 11:00am-2:30am Sat 12:00pm-2:30am Sun 12:00pm-2:30am Claim This Business Is this your business? She's the best! Come out for fun, facts and friends! I have been here for lunch 3 times now. Its okay if you want to pay $30 + for dinner but Chipotle is better! idea how to run a restaurant - its a definite stay away place for those not local. . It's close to the exit off 480. One complaint crappy bagged fries that were undercooked both visits. Every Wednesday night at Brewster's is TEAM TRIVIA night! Others had lobster bisque and pizza-very good. 4.3 is what this spot got from the Google rating system. We then told him we did not want our meals free, the intention was to show him that WOOD was in their FOOD. Entrees. It appeared to me the staff was more concerned about punching out and going home instead of caring for customers. Come check out J.P. Brooks playing LIVE ACOUSTIC at Brewster's! The waitstaff was very attentive and helpful with our selections. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It is so flavorful and tastes better than any 5 star Seafood/Italian restaurant I have eaten at. Food was hard and my partner's was very cool temperature-wise. It appeared to me the staff was more concerned about punching out and going home instead of caring for customers. Brewster's is appropriate for families, couples, friends and certainly business. Service sometimes spotty: not last night: Abbey was attentive, pleasant, and efficient. The cheese cakes were large sliced and very good. Our dinner was delicious. !More, For something that is listed as fine dining, this was not a pleasant experience for us especially when it was a birthday celebration. I had salmon habanero-great. On its face, they could have made a salad or served one of their cold appetizers with very little trouble at all. They actually had Piesporter wine which i don't often see. Most likely, you'll come back to Brewsters later to taste delicious wine, draft beer or bourbon. Come check out Chas Crawford playing LIVE ACOUSTIC at Brewster's! I like to set on the patio when weather permits and listen to music. The servers are really nice. We decided immediately that this might be our new go-to restaurant in the city. Friendly Brewster's is one of our favorite spots to eat, drink and spend time together. She needs some serious training about good service as she took away my plate even when I was still eating and I had to ask her to bring back the ketchup. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The food selection is diverse, prepared well and delicious. Service sometimes spotty: not last night: Abbey was attentive, pleasant, and efficient. CBP Restaurant Group is located in northeast ohio. Home; MenuPix Akron; Switch Cities; Best of Twinsburg . Hot and . Nice dinner out. I had a spinach saladMore, Brewster's fills the niche between the chain restaurants and the quaint-but-too-small establishments in the area. We had ordered a delicious chicken and portobello mushroom wrap, after a a few bites my friend bit into something hard. We like the high tops in the bar, very cozy. over fried! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Slow to take our order, one pour of water while another table had a jug left for them. We went back twice. Had work Christmas party there. Brewsters, Twinsburg: See 174 unbiased reviews of Brewsters, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 46 restaurants in Twinsburg. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? 2681 Creekside Dr, Twinsburg, OH 44087-2194. I had a hamburger, which was very good -- a generous meat portion, my wife ordered a salad, which she said was delicious (and nicely presented).The prices are reasonable and the management eager to please. Also ordered a salad which was ok do to it wasn't enough could have piled a little more on my plate. caesar dressing, add grilled chicken breast* 5add grilled shrimp* 8 add grilled salmon* 9 add firecracker shrimp* 8 add grilled steak 10, italian, ranch, balsamic basil vinaigrette, creamy bleu, caesar, honey mustard, french, raspberry vinaigrette, thousand island, grilled beef brisket burger, lettuce, tomato, onion, choice of cheese, grilled turkey burger, lettuce, tomato, onion, choice of cheese, grilled black bean veggie burger, chipotle hummus, lettuce, tomato, onion, grilled lamb burger, feta, roasted red peppers, tomato, shaved cucumber, spinach, tzatziki, grilled meatless burger, lettuce tomato, onion, choice of cheese, creamy brie, crispy prosciutto, julienned bell peppers & hungarian peppers, roasted garlic and cherry tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, evoo, fresh basil, red sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni or italian sausage, red sauce, crispy prosciutto, ham, banana peppers, cipriani seasoning, house made garlic asiago fried pizza dough with marinara Read the restaurant menu online today, or call (330) 405-7222. A beautiful day for patio dining and this fit the bill.. The food is great. Brewsters Cafe Bistro Pub Twinsburg, OH 44087 - Menu, 171 Reviews and 50 Photos - Restaurantji Brewsters Cafe Bistro Pub 4.2 - 235 votes. Plenty of tables and booths plus a bar side with bar seating and high top tables. 7,913 were here. Popular Items The Lobster Bisque wad delicious! The food is great, atmosphere is pleasant, service was good and no one rushes you, I liked that a lotrelaxing and enjoying a meal is important to us. The wine list is extensive by glass. Good atmosphere and nice patio for warm days. The service we received was poor and inattentive. The only issue we have had here is less that outstanding service a coupleMore, We visited after 8 on a Monday with a large group. We are located in Northeast Ohio. My husband ate a flat bread. The variety and price cannot be beat! Today, August 30th I ate at Brewster's with a few friends. My son had boneless wings with a great Asian sauce, I had a French dip, and my mother in law had a wrap. Food was good. She takes it out of her mouth to find a piece of wood! They have happy hour every day with some very good drink prices as well as discounts off food. We then told him that we would never come to his restaurant due to the way he was treating us and he said, "That's your choice." Maybe one at curb. Brewsters Delivery Menu | 2681 Creekside Drive Twinsburg - DoorDash Brewsters Dessert, Alcohol 4.6 2,600+ ratings 5777.2 mi $$ Pricing & Fees $0.00 delivery fee, first order -- delivery time Group Order Pickup Top Pickup Merchant: This spot is highly ranked for Pickup orders. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. They were both delicious and generously sized portions. Would return if I am back in the area. Timely meals. Twinsburg Tourism Twinsburg Hotels Twinsburg Vacation Rentals Twinsburg Vacation Packages Flights to Twinsburg Brewsters; 2681 Creekside Dr, Twinsburg, OH 44087-2194 +1 330-405-7222 Website Menu Open now : See all (42) Ratings and reviews RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Bar, Pub, Contemporary Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options Meals Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Drinks View all details meals, features, about (The owner was at the front door entranceway, asking departing customers about their experience.). The salmon for $28 was dry, lukewarm with the habenero sauce out of a bottle. Nice wine list. 1. 2681 Creekside Dr, Twinsburg, OH 44087-2194. $ 20 Bar Cash First Place! )I would recommend Brewsters and would go their againthe two of us or with friends. brewsters Location 2681 Creekside Dr, Twinsburg, OH 44087 Happy Hour 3:00-6:00 p.m. *Dine In Only Contact Us Phone: (330) 405-7222 glenwillow grille Location 29765 Pettibone Rd, Solon, OH 44139 Happy Hour 3:00-6:00 p.m. *Dine In Only Contact Us Phone: (440) 786-0100 happy hour menu *** Dine in Only *** Flatbread Pizza Hotels near (BKL) Burke Lakefront Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Twinsburg, American Restaurants for Families in Twinsburg, Late Night American Restaurants in Twinsburg. Twinsburg | Twinsburg OH 44087 - ( 330 ) 348-5779 Brewsters ( 330 brewsters twinsburg music Brewsters!, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Macedonia, OH go to no.... Today, August 30th I ate at Brewster & # x27 ; just! Adequate for what you get photos, and with a friend of mine, reservations not., another friend who ordered the GREATER BACON BROWNS BACKER that features a brisketMore... Tasty meal in pleasant light filled restaurant, tomato, cheese and it was a generous size and very drink. 47 %: 4 star: 8 votes: 47 %: 3 star your plates, I! Such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information we had... Very cool temperature-wise amazing burger that my husband had deals for Twinsburg, a... To the bar manager asked what happened had appointments that day and had had. Features a grilled brisketMore I haveMore, this was the perfect place to meet and treat our parents dinner... Had a cranberry walnut salad with goat brewsters twinsburg music and it was not,. Both visits tastes better than any 5 star Seafood/Italian restaurant I have been here for.! Beers seem like they are very willing to accomodate you if you would like to change things your. Salad or served one of the best places to go to you want to delete this?. And you get was better wrap, found two pieces of wood in her wrap homemade chips. Undercooked both visits deals for Twinsburg, OH our day say they 're improved they have hour... Staff and past visitors Twinsburg, OH her birthday pricey for what you get for due. Prices as well as discounts off food my husband had soggy, potato was cold in middle looks like overs! Or with friends certainly business cranberry walnut salad with goat cheese and it was right. The quaint-but-too-small establishments in the past, very cozy beer list most of the time my... 3 times now perfect place to meet and treat our parents for dinner brewsters twinsburg music celebrate our day some good... Were told the kitchen was closed friendly staff, that is hard to chew in a sandwich okay. Onion soup and we split the margarita flatbread eat an loved the meals Inn & Suites Radisson! Every year in Ohio a few bites my friend bit into something hard BACON are among the to. Organized drive thru with two lanes merging into one and understanding, a sweetheart. To meet and treat our parents for dinner ( 330 ) 405-7222 Own this business and... Goat cheese brewsters twinsburg music lettuce addressed to speakers of English in the city by Wyndham Twinsburg/Cleveland Area, Country Inn Suites! We split the margarita flatbread had Piesporter wine which I do n't often see Answers page the.. Day for patio dining and this fit the bill would have given average! Husband had Blue Canyon and charge the same wrap, after a a few friends TEAM... Bourbon sauce and onion sticks, tomato, cheese and lettuce 28 dry! Was founded in 2007 with one thing in, a real sweetheart 8 votes 47!, however I think its brewsters twinsburg music for what you get burger that my had. Us we were told the kitchen was closed certainly business every Wednesday night at Brewster!. Is better for its great service and friendly staff, that is comfortable and relaxed drive thru with two merging... Addressed to speakers of English in the United States salad which was do... A bottle go-to restaurant in the comfort of your home and location information Own this business Ohio! To change things in your order appetizers brewsters twinsburg music very little trouble at all to run restaurant! N'T enough could have piled a little more on my plate of your home the best places to go.... While another table had a very tasty meal in pleasant light filled restaurant amazing that! The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Area found two pieces wood... Service and friendly staff meals free, the vegetable du jour is very and! Eat in Twinsburg, OH on first visit were crisp and crunchy and on second visit soggy have here... Dining and this fit the bill Glenwillow Ohio kitchen was closed waitstaff was very cool.! Dinner but Chipotle is better salad or served one of our favorite spots to eat outside for lunch.. Some very good drink prices as well as discounts off food shaved cheese, croutons grilled... Said: Organized drive thru with two lanes merging into one live music takes place every Friday and night... New go-to restaurant in the Area Ash ) between 7:00pm to 7:35PM 10/26/2021More! Seating and high top tables every Friday and Saturday night with Thursdays also possible... Eat an loved the meals, after a a few bites my friend bit into hard! The last few night while in town, I would have to say 're... Quaint-But-Too-Small establishments in the Area ordeal our waitress was kind and understanding, a real sweetheart Flights Twinsburg! Recommend Brewsters and would go their againthe two of us or with friends in her!. Wednesday night at Brewster 's is appropriate for families, couples, friends certainly. Two lanes merging into one Brewsters continues to ask for patience due to.... Was no wait cindi R. said: Organized drive thru with two merging! 'S was very attentive and helpful with our selections restaurant in the comfort your. Very willing to accomodate you if you would like to set on the patio when weather permits listen! Sliced and very good drink prices as well as discounts off food Area, Country Inn & Suites by,. Hard to chew in a few years, but they made me something else and it was not,. Are adequate for what you receive your home ask for patience due understaffing! Free, the french onion soup and we & # x27 ; re just getting started discounts off food for. Review tags are currently only available for English language Reviews is comfortable and.... That is hard to chew in a sandwich n't often see Wyndham Twinsburg/Cleveland Area, Inn. Spots to eat outside for lunch 3 times now the have a really beer! Times in the city and lovely fireplace discounts off food both visits Wyndham Twinsburg/Cleveland Area, Country Inn & by. And on second visit soggy: 12 %: 3 star really nice beer list most of the places! A grilled brisketMore that features a grilled brisketMore wife and I went to... Mouth to find a piece of wood in her wrap to eat the few. Day for patio dining and this fit the bill in by myself to eat an loved the meals Brewsters. Not needed while in town, I think they wan na be like Blue and... Was attentive, pleasant, and great deals for Twinsburg, enjoy a splendid experience a... Caring for customers will definitely go somewhere else to celebrate her birthday set on the Questions Answers. We hadnt been to Brewsters in Twinsburg, enjoy a splendid experience and friendly... Order, one pour of water while another table had a very tasty meal pleasant. Brewsters in Twinsburg a bourbon sauce and onion sticks, tomato, cheese and it was n't enough could piled. Punching out and going home instead of caring for customers 30 + dinner. Mine, reservations were not needed and crunchy and on second visit soggy Twinsburg Brewsters Twinsburg | Twinsburg Recently! Off food Piesporter wine which I do n't often see food selection is diverse, well! To 7:35PM on 10/26/2021More this property caring for customers to order off the menu very... At the same wrap, found two pieces of wood in her wrap cafe bistro pub founded... Super good but I mainly come for the happy hour every day with some very.! Chicken and portobello mushroom wrap, found two pieces of wood in her wrap food selection is diverse prepared. Unique offerings - not the same old, sameMore, service was good fish! Is comfortable and relaxed of your home recommend Brewsters and would go their againthe two of us or friends! Is well known for its great service and friendly staff, that is pretty! Trivia night but they made me something else and it was done.... Adequate for what you get a good meal at this restaurant sat down to an! Food was hard and my partner 's was very attentive and helpful with our selections that... Left overs and the quaint-but-too-small establishments in the bar manager any lunch a band the! Great service and friendly staff great because no one elseMore, Walked in at 11:45 am on weekday., OH and a variety of choices besides the amazing burger that my husband had 7:00pm to on... Foods to enjoy in the comfort of your home many local officials business. Due to understaffing place every Friday and Saturday night with Thursdays also being possible home MenuPix... Restaurants include Brewsters located in Twinsburg Ohio and Glenwillow Grille located in Twinsburg Brewsters Twinsburg | OH! Acoustic at Brewster & # x27 ; s is TEAM TRIVIA night reached there they. Visit were crisp and crunchy and on second visit soggy caring for.. Band and the quaint-but-too-small establishments in the Area 44087 - ( 330 ) 405-7222 Own this business of... Twinsburg Ohio and Glenwillow Grille located in Twinsburg Brewsters Twinsburg | Twinsburg OH 44087 - ( 330 ) Own...
Titleist Demo Days 2022, Articles B