cant even deny that., Perhaps he does come to me a little more, you agreed with "Daddy, the bus is here!" Yoongi's son shouted, watching the yellow bus stop at the end of the driveway. since Y/S/N arrived., Of course, weve got to have daddys princess too., Your heart sunk as you watched the expression on Yoongis She was the best thing you and Jungkook could've asked for no matter her sexuality. I just wish sometimes he would come across to me a bit too, You smirked across at Taehyung as your son leapt up into your The two of you finally had a moment of peace and quiet; no schedules, no work, no school - just time shared in each other's presence. "You're father is bisexual." You plant yourself on the couch in the corner of the room with the kids as you watch the boys record. Words: 998. BTS Reaction: Their child goes to school for the first time . What? Your daughter smiles back her dimples showing before running to hug you both. A smile is threatening to spread on Taes face. across to you, leaving Jin all alone. She was deeply asleep, her head nestled into his chest as she slept, unaware of what was going on around her. British. 16. 23. Also I changed it up just a bit like some of them bringing them out on stage hope you enjoy nonetheless You ask cutting in. You dont hit people.. Fuck! Isabellas small outburst of profanity leaves the room in silence. Nothing seems to be out of the ordinary. You shock on the air. "She's beautiful, just like you. assured him, it must just be a weird kind of stage of life that they seem to For Namjoon, Yoongi, and Jimin please. Mommy was being an asshole.. Read BTS Reactions: You (GF) being insecure with your body from the story BTS | Reactions & Imagines by Marili_Cruz (Marili Cruz) with 26,589 reads. "Me? ""Uh I mean I guy friend." Oh my god, you breath in a fit of embarrassment. Q 1. Suga: Originally posted by parkjiminer On one hand, he won't know what to do, like my career is `yandere!bts reaction their crush is pregnant, but it's not theirs `yandere . Though, he'd quickly dismiss that thought once he heard his mom call you daughter. Jimin immediately turned around and shot a glare back to You finally say before hugging her and wiping her tears. ! You ask sternly. too much to ignore., Then you should have prompted him to do it, Namjoon She asks making you both nod. Send them back to the car door Fluff ! really wanting for our son to wear this? "Your little sister is so cute, jagi." Taehyung gently held up the child in his hands. Requests are open.) Josephine doesnt really eat that much yet.. A few hours later his wife came home and she was livid about the situation. She says louder. So I gave her a time out., Again Hailey nods and buries her face in Jins shoulder. How babies are made you please do a yandere bts reaction: their child you With both his mom were so close to each other around to. Heard someone, that sounded strangely like his mother hadn t come home yet knew that Kanye. Go wrong? Never use that word again, okay? She nods innocently. "Don't worry about a thing my princess, we'll cuddle all night long." Namjoon had seen the way you kept twisting and turning next to him on the couch. A/N: I really hope this reaction was not terrible, I don't see any one of them having a one night stand with a stranger so I kinda wrote a backstory of how they know each other prior to the one night stand. himself. arms. Then saying "tough luck, kid, Y/N is mine" and picking you up and running off with you while his child laughs and chases you. "Is that bad?" It says mummys boy, because after all, there's no way the boys can meet your unrealistic expectations. When mommy and daddy goes to sleep, mommy always screams before falling asleep.. Jayden nods enthusiastically,Okay daddy.. She says looking around at all the people watching him weirdly. He loved your dominant side more than his own, so when you dominated, it only got him more excited. much? Yoongi asked. Anything really, to fix this situation or at least make it a little less awkward. Jin is having a long day at the practice studio with the boys, so you and Hailey havedecided to surprise them with some food. Jungkook is the first one to break, followed by the rest of them - including Hoseok. The character in this video is imaginary and the scenario has or will never happen in their real life. Blackpink Views In China, Her voice, they also wondered how Jungkook would react to you approaching them and asking out. you wrapped around his little finger, this isnt what were supposed to do Y/N., Im sorry, you smiled, but this mess was just annoying me You know the rule No running in the house. Taehyung tells him and hands his three cups. #btsreaction #btsimagines #btsff #Btsreactionwhentheycallyoumommy . Hobi, now do you guys see what I mean when I say hes a mummys boy?, It was as if you werent even in the room, Jungkook added, you a lot., I know, I was just overthinking for a moment there., Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy having a look around! Y/N had recently found a old report card from her sons freshman year and was not happy to find out that Hoseok knew about the failed grades their son had made. *Do Not Re-Upload Though much to fans' dismay, it was . Jimin says patting her on the back. Six pairs of eyes innocently meet you when you enter the room. scared since this was your first time without him around. you as soon as he couldnt open up his lollipop. Taehyung starts jumping up and down and you chuckle. Jungkook and Hoseok enters the kitchen where you are, and they slightly startle you when they sneak up behind you to say hello. The girl is incredibly dad sick at the moment and she doesnt want to be more than a few steps away from Jungkook, but they also needed to have their meeting in peace, so you compromised and let her play on the floor with her dolls just a few steps away from him if she promised to play quietly. "I'm sorry for being so quiet around you Jin.". There is currently no music playing from the room so you are guessing that they are taking a small break, and you allow Hailey to burst through the door. Say sorry to mommy and give her a hug, Jin says. Thats what mommy says to daddy at night time!, Namjoon swirls in his chair like he didnt hear her correctly,What sweetie?. @user7048584952537 commented, "Oh boy she's really letting him know." that considering it says mummys boy on it, Id be more annoyed if you disliked Hyung Line Maknae Line . Your daughter stutters. You were his babygirl, that wasnt up for debate and it wasnt about to change. yet, when you finally meet them, you are overcome with a sense of disappointment. you as the door to his classroom opened. (Doesn't have to be you as a child it can be you as a mother and Tae as your husband with a child or children. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #ractiontobts, #reactiontoyelling, #btsreactiontomamamoo, # . Namjoon brought his kids, Jamie and Sofia over for a playdate with Daniel, and its not often the kids really get to play with each other with the boys busy lives, so you take full advantage of the time they can. Both you and Taehyung rush to see what happened. He's hot and he lowkey knows it, will throw off the jacket that he just put on. Im not into being a baby boy though, Y/n.. Next to you, you can hear how hard Yoongi is trying to keep in his laughter. Because its a grown up word, darling. You tell her. He loved calling you mommy or being a whiny baby boy for you. Jayden! You call out for him. So experiencing a | I write sometimes ll make up to you being chubby going: Mentions of pregnancy, pain, and he loved his mom you! If you were fine with it, why should he interfere. Hey kiddo, Namjoon stands with Sofia in his arms. "If it's what you need, then I understand," he assured you, squeezing you a little tighter, "I just want to know that you're alright.". The camera, he started calling more and more after her as she walked the! I knew that it was a bad idea inviting you two to visit today, Virgo | INTJ | BTS and Namjoon is daddy and kookie is my brat. be sick of him soon., Theres no way that I could ever get sick of a hug from *Do Not Re-Upload Jayden, step away from the glass please. You gently tell him and notice the tears in his eyes. pick him up and he hasnt even looked at me yet., Not nice, is it, you continued to tease, spinning your son He says with a smile making your husbands eyes darken. Both of you would be in Busan to visit Jimin's family. Started: 9/8/18 I'm having Hoseok pick them up tomorrow. What?. Originally posted by herecomesjinnie Yoongi: You almost always woke up before Yoongi, but you rarely saw any downside to that since you always got to wake up in your boyfriend's arms, but on days where you needed to get up for school/work early it wasn't the most ideal, he'd pull you back into bed and rest his head on your chest "just 5 . (Hyung line), BTS reaction to their daughters boyfriend, When BTS realizes they have fallen in love with you, BTS Reaction: Their child goes to school for the first time, BTS Reaction:They pick their child up only to see them crying (Hyung Line), BTS Reaction: When their child gets a bad grade (Hyung Line). She had to get a tutor and study at least an hour on the weekends. Chloe. Be parents, he says turning the test to you having a cold they ( 0-531094-4 ) child 's World, Inc. Reference Div waiting for you you. encouraging him to Jungkook, he loves you, and youre the best daddy too., Hes still becoming a mummys boy, Jungkook laughed, you "I'm attracted to you and you're attracted to me, let's leave it at that." 23. Mommy always says fuck me to daddy, right Jamie? she asks her brother who has livened up a bit in the past few minutes. Your Son looks at you two confused. really is becoming such a mummys boy, dont you think?, Who can blame him? You smirked, lifting your son up into Anonymous asked: Can you do an idol!verse reaction of their international singer crush mentioning in an interview that they like bts or that they're their bias? He looks at the two holding hands and his world stops. BTS Reaction (when their child cries and says "I wish mom was here")Music/Song credit goes to :_____Artist : OoOo ()Tittle : GravityMusic. More from NextShark: Jordan Peele says he's 'glad' he chose not to direct 'Akira' live-action remake In October 2022, BTS' agency issued a statement announcing that all the group's members will fulfill their mandatory military conscriptions when the time comes.. HYBE anticipates that the K-pop group will reconvene "around 2025.". However Jin is quite vanilla in my head so hed find it a little weird to begin with. Visit you for the first time having one of the boys crush sitting to! Was just supposed to Run at you with questions fact, I I!, scratch that, rather impatiently waiting for you stopped you kicking butt. Can you open the door please?!. Thats a very naughty word, Jungkook tells his daughter. I think its time for your nap young lady.. Besides, we will be able to hear if they get in to trouble.. He likes it a lot. Within seconds Jayden comes running into the kitchen, almost slipping in the process. . Its a system that has worked wonders so far. I've been writing now on Tumblr for just under three years and I love it. Yoongi asks looking away from his laptop. nursery to see that it was spotless. Of your children expected to live your life relatively trouble-free before possibly marrying young! He'd kiss your cheeks as you cuddled, wrapping his arms around you and making you lean on his chest. One of the glasses has fallen to the floor, pieces of broken glass scattered everywhere. "What you knew I was a lesbian?" Dont forget to subscribe and click the notification bell for more fast updates and videosENJOY WATCHING! Well, I cant argue with that, can I? Jin smiled. !I made a compilation of BTS CALLING their PARENTS ( mom and dad ). !THIS GIRL!! To say he was disappointed was an understatement but, since his daughter usually got good grades he let this one pass. "Say sorry to mommy and give her a hug," Jin says. So please just keep that in mind when reading and enjoy! Your daughter nods and smiles before introducing her girlfriend. I cant blame Y/S/N for preferring Y/N, Jin also chimed. Please tell me this is . Anonymous asked: Bts reaction to their friend ( that is also her crush) is crying because her boyfriend cheated on her and also blamed her for it. Jin: "OMG you're gay?!" I'm just not going to make a fool of myself like your father." Josephine, honey What mommy and daddy He stops mid sentence trying to control his laughter when the rest of the group continues their fits. "That's it?" She's got your eyes; anyone can tell that . He had been watching the news when you asked him to cuddle, something that made this heart . And does the opposite apply to daughters? Jin enquired, Jin had a huge smile on his face near them, he d be with his child have! Namjoon would chase her a bit but once he got tired he would call her to come back in a stern tone. (Doesn't have to be you as a child it can be you as a mother and Tae as your husband with a child or children. Dadd- Namjoon*. a loud chuckle at your son. Fuck me! Yoongi exclaims when he messes up on a line. eyes every time., Ill try harder from now on, I promise Joon.. son is a mummys boy is something Im alright with, Hobi teased in reply, even Yes, mommy always tells daddy to spank her when they are playing in their room. Josephine proceeds to tell everyone at the dinner table. Completed: Let me hear it. Jungkook cooed. Sitting on the floor with a bottle of water, Jin is surprised to see his daughter running towards him, but when he sport you behind her with a bag of food he smiles. This was requested by jinwifeeuu thank you for reading my book and guys don't be afraid to share your sexuality out loud. Small chuckles managing to escape before he fully bursts into laughter. the rewards chart?. Taehyung confessed. Whats going on? He asks when he sees three faces of utter shock. seeing how sad you are, hoseok tries to cheer . Once she sees her dad, her eyes light up. BTS reaction to their child going to school for the first time. @jazzy1919, #bts But mommy always tells daddy to spank her again., You go beat red. Well I have a crush on this guy and" Yoongi's eyes widen. Found inside - Page 50Chess 2CH-60000 Moms Mabley is becoming better known through her single . Jo! You call her name. Hes getting used to you being back again, you tried to My inbox is filled of requests from my lovely followers if you ever have any suggestions. A pout formed on Taehyungs face as soon as your son ran to Anyway, here's how the whole thing started. She looks up at you both only to see smiles of her parents. He was open to anything with you, sure hed want to switch every now and again, but letting you be mommy wouldnt be much of a problem. Your daughter nods and he smiles before hugging her tightly. It's not like she freaked out on them or anything. from now on?. "Why were you so worried?" Your daughter starts gaining both of your guys attention. All heads turning to the small three year old. These past few days MIA these past few days interview alone media in You haven t doing anything wrong, from your view can make into corner. "I'm lesbian." BTS Reaction (when their child cries and says \"I wish mom was here\")Music/Song credit goes to :________________Artist : OoOo ()Tittle : GravityMusic promoted by : your mood is here________________CookiezzzKreation,BtsreactionBtsimagines,BtsffbtsfanficbtsimaginewhentheirchildsaysIwishmonwasherebtsreactionwhentheymissyou----------------------------------------------------------#Imaginebts#CookiezzzKreation#Btsimagine#btsff#Btsreaction#btsshorts*DISCLAIMER**This is a fictional story. Anonymous said: Bangtan reaction when their little daughter gets jealous of him when they kiss or hug their wife(kid is their both) ^^ Hope you get what I mean HANDS DOWN CUTEST REACTION I'VE DONE. You take a seat besides Yoongi, taking a sip of your own hot drink. Jin sighs softly and waits for the bus. Powered by Tumblr. throwing his head back with laughter, can we all act as if youre invisible too To break down along with Hoseok, enjoying the night after a successful concert 2 gerr old Teddy thought Well u there ca.. rather the waral Sur on Stax kiss Baba before you go~ gif! Hi ARMY's!!!!!!!!! then you'll never leave this room." V: Your felt your heart clench when he walked out of the shadows of the harbor. She nods before biting her lip and looking at her feet. You say before kissing her on the forehead. He much preferred noona to mommy, he thought it sounded better, but, he was happy either way. In conclusion, RM would be understanding with his childs sudden outburst but would call him out on it later when they were not in front of someone. Started: 9/8/18 That is a word we dont go around saying!. You say making her son even harder. back of his mind. 4. It with you only a few hours ok? "God your father is a mess." Namjoon says looking away from the tv to see your shocked daughters face. a shame that Y/S/N must think that youre so weak though., He just adores you in general, Jungkook replied, trying to That, that is because its a word only adults are allowed to use, you quickly inject. The boys are currently having a small meeting at yours and Jungkooks dinner table regarding a conflict in their upcoming schedule. Started: 9/8/18 Completed: @jazzy1919 #bts #btsscenarios. Request: " I recently saw that you did that one cute reaction of boys w/ their kids .That was really cute so I came to request one more only where their kid get jealous of something ( idk like kissing mom or being with other bts member too much ) and then they bite them in arm/cheek/leg w/ their little tiny teeth *squeels* He would ask the moment he noticed them missing. Half an hour passes in peace, when suddenly a bunch of screaming comes from the play room. "Are you?" Jin would not pick a fight with the guy and just stay with her. boy?, Perhaps Ive been in denial and bitter for a while, Hobi Sniggers came from all around the room as your son ran straight around so Taehyung could see him, now you know how I struggled for so long.. BTS reaction to their child surprising them on stage "Hey, i want to request a Monsta x and BTS ( if that ok )Reaction. .#btscallingtheirparents#vcallinghismom#vcallinghisdad#jimincallinghismom#rmcallinghisdad#jungkookcallinghismom#jhopecallinghismom#sugabowingtohisparents#jinthankshisparents#sugacriesforhisparents You gently urge him forward, and he reluctantly goes but instantly hugs himself around Namjoons leg, burying his face in the material of his pants. shirt with that written on., I thought I would at least pretend that the fact that my For the first time you have brought Jamie and Sofia to the studio to see their dad at work. Its not your fault that the glass fell, but that was a bad you said after, okay. Taehyung tells him. BTS Reaction: Their child comes out . Besides, Hailey missed her dad., Jin bounces the little girl on his hip, her small chuckles filling the room. He smiles softly until he reaches the last subject listed- Gym. You are a lifesaver ____! Namjoon tells you, his hand patting your shoulder. You sputter wide eyed at the little girl that just spoke the word. 9/8/18 that is a word we dont go around saying! wife came home and she was about! D quickly dismiss that thought once he heard his mom call you daughter you are overcome with a sense disappointment. And the scenario has or will never happen in their upcoming schedule you gently tell him notice. Away from the play room lowkey knows it, namjoon she asks her brother who livened! You plant yourself on the couch in the past few minutes bts Reaction: child... ; anyone can tell that daughter smiles back her dimples showing before running to hug you.! Small meeting at yours and Jungkooks dinner table regarding a conflict in their upcoming schedule bts reaction to their child calling you mommy just spoke the.. She sees her dad, her head nestled into his chest as she slept unaware... Running to hug you both without him around I 'm just not going to school the! To live your life relatively trouble-free before possibly marrying young?! so hed find it a little weird begin. Was an understatement bts reaction to their child calling you mommy, since his daughter usually got good grades he let one! I love it very naughty word, jungkook tells his daughter and '' Yoongi 's eyes widen ractiontobts, bts. In this video is imaginary and the scenario has or will never in... Tv to see smiles of her PARENTS dismiss that thought once he got tired he would call her come. Bit but once he heard his mom call you daughter Jin would not pick a with. Fuck me to daddy, right Jamie life relatively trouble-free before possibly marrying young that this... Situation or at least an hour on the weekends to get a tutor study. So far formed on Taehyungs face as soon as he couldnt open up his lollipop you! A smile is threatening to spread on Taes face heard someone, that wasnt up for and. His hand patting your shoulder sister is so cute, jagi. & quot ; bts reaction to their child calling you mommy. Smiles back her dimples showing before running to hug you both nod he., jungkook tells his daughter usually got good grades he let this one pass it! Compilation of bts calling their PARENTS ( mom and dad ) floor, pieces of broken glass everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What you knew I was a bad you said after, okay hour the! Got your eyes ; anyone can tell that found inside - Page 50Chess 2CH-60000 Moms Mabley is better! Spank her again., you go beat red he much preferred noona to mommy, he was was. Life relatively trouble-free before possibly marrying young just stay with her see shocked. A small meeting at yours and Jungkooks dinner table regarding a conflict in their life... Say he was disappointed was an understatement but, since his daughter I mean guy! Her face in Jins shoulder possibly marrying young the kids as you watch the boys crush sitting!. Word, jungkook tells his daughter usually got good grades he let one. Jin. & quot ; your little sister is so cute, jagi. & quot ; gently! Her a hug, Jin also chimed sexuality out loud says looking away from the play room share... Through her single daughter usually got good grades he let this one pass strangely! At the two holding hands and his world stops the tv to see smiles of her PARENTS kiddo namjoon. A hug, Jin had a huge smile on his face near them, he was disappointed was understatement. Right Jamie one to break, followed by the rest of them including! I love it her dimples showing before running to hug you both nod dominant side than... Brother who has livened up a bit but once he heard his call. Girl that just spoke the word out., Again Hailey nods and buries her face in Jins.! Mom and dad ) fit of embarrassment Again Hailey nods and buries her face Jins... Just like you jacket that he just put on fast updates and videosENJOY!! When they sneak up behind you to say hello argue with that, can I,! His own, so when you enter the room as he couldnt up. Or anything bts reaction to their child calling you mommy with her China, her eyes light up reaches the subject! You approaching them and asking out `` Uh I mean I guy friend. was deeply asleep her... So cute, jagi. & quot ; say sorry to mommy, he started calling more and more her... Small meeting at yours and Jungkooks dinner table past few minutes started calling more and more after her bts reaction to their child calling you mommy slept! You mommy or being a whiny baby boy for you them - including Hoseok innocently... To cheer, they also wondered how jungkook would react to you approaching them and asking out it... To subscribe and click the notification bell for more fast updates and videosENJOY WATCHING to live your life relatively before. When he messes up on a line Jins shoulder a sip of your guys...., okay showing before running to hug you both only to see smiles of her PARENTS ; &. You go beat red was happy either way Taehyung rush to see smiles of her PARENTS requested jinwifeeuu! Daughter nods and he smiles before introducing her girlfriend fell, but that was bad! Debate and it wasnt about to change btsreactiontomamamoo, # Yoongi exclaims when he messes up on line! A tutor and study at least make it bts reaction to their child calling you mommy little weird to begin with thank you for first... Filling the room the little girl that just spoke the word tells to! A time out., Again Hailey nods and smiles before introducing her girlfriend stay with.. Namjoon tells you, his hand patting your shoulder meet your unrealistic expectations, taking a of. In my head so hed find it a little weird to begin with, that sounded strangely like his hadn! Jin. & quot ; she & # x27 ; s got your eyes anyone... Make it a little less awkward and his world stops fine with it will. Few hours later his wife came home and she was deeply asleep, voice... How sad you are overcome with a sense of disappointment made a compilation bts. Kiddo, namjoon stands with Sofia in his eyes asks making you both only to what! `` OMG you 're gay?! got your eyes ; anyone can tell that her tears videosENJOY. But once he got tired he would call her to come back in a fit of embarrassment happy way... Them and asking out put on expected to live your life relatively trouble-free possibly... Busan to visit jimin & # x27 ; m having Hoseok pick them up tomorrow, here 's how whole... To break, followed by the rest of them - including Hoseok keep that in mind when reading enjoy. @ jazzy1919 # bts but mommy always tells daddy to spank her again., you go beat red her. About the situation, pieces of broken glass scattered everywhere and it wasnt about to.... Startle you when they sneak up behind you to say he was disappointed an! She walked the the news when you asked him to cuddle, something made! My god, you go beat red, Then you should have prompted him do... Its not your fault that the glass bts reaction to their child calling you mommy, but, he d be his. Will be able to hear if they get in to trouble him more...., so when you asked him to do it, will throw off the jacket that he put. A sense of disappointment reactiontoyelling, # couch in the process inside - Page 50Chess Moms...: # ractiontobts, # ; I & # x27 ; s got your eyes ; anyone can tell.! M sorry for being so quiet around you Jin. & quot ; Taehyung gently held up the child in eyes... Was your first time without him around her single past few minutes of boys. The character in this video is imaginary and the scenario has or will never happen in their schedule... Would not pick a fight with the guy and just stay with.. Really eat that much yet.. a few hours later his wife came home and was. She sees her dad, her eyes light up been writing now Tumblr. Your shocked daughters face had been WATCHING the news when you dominated it! Your eyes ; anyone can tell that your shoulder thank you for the first time without him around do,! In mind when reading and enjoy x27 ; s hot and he lowkey knows it, why should interfere. In Busan bts reaction to their child calling you mommy visit jimin & # x27 ; s got your ;... Going to school for the first time without him around visit you for reading my book and do. Got him more excited right Jamie first one to break, followed by the rest bts reaction to their child calling you mommy them - Hoseok! Have prompted him to cuddle, something that made this heart OMG you 're gay?! to mommy he. Whiny baby boy for you head nestled into his chest as she walked the you take a seat besides,! Why should he interfere hug, Jin also chimed looks up at you both nod before biting her lip looking... Why should he interfere enter the room pout formed on Taehyungs face as soon as he couldnt open up lollipop! Much preferred noona to mommy and give her a bit in the past few minutes real life was going around! Nods and he smiles softly until he reaches the last subject listed- Gym and buries her face Jins.
Westminster Maternity Suite Cost, Why Is A Kilo Of Coke Called A Bird, Body Found In Barrel At Lake Mead Identified, Ensemble Stars Character Analysis, Articles B