My mare went down in some fence and kicked me trying to get free," he said nonchalantly. An email has been sent to the person who requested the photo informing them that you have fulfilled their request, There is an open photo request for this memorial. She was predeceased by : her husband Ray Frye Hensley; her . The student desks were made of wood and cast iron. It was a grueling hike up the mountain, with a bunch of Smoky Mountains Hiking Club folks but, oh, the reward of the Settlement. Reported! Research genealogy for Millard Hensley of Lawrence County, Kentucky, as well as other members of the Hensley family, on Ancestry. . His inquiries were satisfactorily answered and it was only a few weeks until the ministers benediction was given to help them on their way through life. is anything else your are looking? All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. Martins Fork is not a good option for attaining the summit - be warned. Use the links under See more to quickly search for other people with the same last name in the same cemetery, city, county, etc. Sherman and Nicy Ann's graves are handsomely marked with what looks like a commercial granite headstone, Nicy's side asserting that she is "Gone But Sleeping" and her husband's, "When We All Get To Heaven." Thanks for your help! I hope to someday go see this settlement. The police didn't even mess with them. We went from William McKinley to Harry S. Truman. Search for an exact birth/death year or select a range, before or after. Yes. Debby Hensley Obituary. Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. Please enter at least 2 characters. Stores and prices for '2008 Hensley Family Vineyards Hillside Caberne . Livingston Marriage Records. "He's just tryin' to get the gears going -- he can do it. After coming off the mountain on the switchbacked, slick horse trail, I'm not sorry. James Hensley, 88 of Wallins passed away Saturday afternoon of September 3, 2022 at the Tri-Cities Nursing & Rehabilitation Center surrounded by family. cemeteries found in Spurlock, Clay County, Kentucky, USA will be saved to your photo volunteer list. The settlement contains twelve homestead log cabins, a one-room school house, and a blacksmith shop. . Connect to 5,000+ Hensley profiles on Geni, 1874 - Rockingham County, Virginia, United States. and Robert Burke, Robert Hensley (c1759) More Information on this Page. Trade Day went something like this: Late on the first Friday of each month, the Hensley and Gibbons men would ride eight miles down the Chadwell Gap trail into Rose Hill, Va., leading their trade stock and carrying anything else they could use for barter -- watches, rifles, and pistols. Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? more than 4 years ago, Want to learn more? Is it any surprise that the women of the Hensley Settlement rarely left the mountain? Brief Life History of James Henry. The school, together with some forty-five settlement structures and the agricultural environment, were restored to their original state in the 1960s by the Job Corps. Doyle spent 33 years with the Kentucky Department of Transportation as a Radio Technician servicing the entire Western . *, Philip Hensley (c1826) and Elizabeth We were told moomshine was a cash income through the Hensley duration. . MLS# 1194324. Morgan Hensley married Nancy Ann Gambill and had 2 children. It starts with Thomas Hensley who married 1856 in Clay Elizabeth Eadford born ca 1838. North Carolina. Later generations : Elwood Hensley I nd II.I will do look-ups. "They had a hard time getting him to leave the settlement. Corbin, KY 40701-1775 Corbin, KY 40701-1233 Lexington, KY 40502-1343 . Please enter your email and password to sign in. (c1811) *, Edward Hensley (c1824) and Rosannah (c1832) William J. Hensley's office is located at 613 23rd St Ste G10, Ashland, KY. View the map. See: George W. Hensley (1809) and Ruth (c1813) I think about these small houses, how once they were homes that made their owners proud. Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). Anthony W Seale Age. Charlie Maggard Cemetery. We park by the cemetery, which is surrounded by a wooden paling fence. cemeteries found within kilometers of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Activating the following button will add more search options to the page. Revolutionary War Pension and Bounty Land Warrants, 1859 List of Munsee from Leavenworth County Kansas, 1876-1878 Pacific Coast Business Directory, St. Charles Countys Participation in the World War, Oglethorpe University Publications Online, Maryville High School Yearbooks, 1919-1977, Maryville College, Tennessee, Yearbooks, 1906-2009, 1892-2008 Quincy High School Yearbooks Golden Rod. A system error has occurred. Updated: November 12, 2011. George Hensley married Polly Lunn here on 24 Aug 1817 *. "Go down the road and look at her yourself," Ayers tells him. George Hensley married Polly Lunn here on 24 Aug 1817 *, Isaac Hensley married Rebecca Crum here on 11 Dec 1817 *, Sally Hensley married David Aldridge here on 30 Oct 1810 *, David Hensley (c1817) and Leoma (c1821) *, Richerson Hensley (c1821) and Mary (c1821) Hensley Family Pages - Table of Contents "Is this a horse injury I'm seeing?" My father is 80 now and lovesto reminisce about growing up in the mountains of Kentucky. Weve updated the security on the site. Year should not be greater than current year. 1783-1965 Kentucky, County Marriage Records Ancestry. My late wife and I several years ago enjoyed a July 4th visiting the Settlement. Research genealogy for Herbert W Hensley of Harlan, Kentucky, USA, as well as other members of the Hensley family, on Ancestry. Spurlock, Clay County, Nancy Hensley and William Barrett married here in 1842. Learn more about merges. 1852-1914 Kentucky Marriage Records (includes Rockcastle County: 1852-1859, 1874-1878 ) Ancestry. and Ann Priddy, Catherine (---) Hensley (d John (c1810) See: Sarah Hensley and Eli Hubbard married here in 1854. Today, preserved and administered by the National Park Service, Hensley Settlement is an eerily lovely and lonely place, a misty world unto itself. The widow then married Elkkanah Spurlock, son of Charles and Jemimah Sporlock, another Union veteran. She was born in Florence, Kentucky on November 2, 2005 to John Russell Hensley and Amanda Clark (nee Frey). East Bernstadt, Laurel County, Kentucky, USA. Try again. JOIN NOW. John Hensley (1775/94) and Miss Davis of VA (Tazewell); KY (Floyd); WV (Logan) Rebecca Hensley and John Bond married here on 3 Mar 1832 *. This is Bell County, Kentucky, one county south of Harlan, and these mountains would grind the gears on any car. Your Scrapbook is currently empty. SqFt 1,864. Users have rated this wine 3.5 out of 5 stars. US States (36975K) Current Events (51K) Celebrity (272) Exonerated (117) Favorites (421) FBI . Handspun, hand-dyed wool was used for socks, gloves, sweaters, "noggins" (toboggans) and "fascinators" (girls' headcovering). The isolated community grew to a population of one hundred and lasted forty-eight years. There are no volunteers for this cemetery. Records: 194. To add a flower, click the Leave a Flower button. Several years ago, someone sent me several pages on the Hensley/Spurlocks of Clay County, Ky. Failed to remove flower. Not in a dry county! We have set your language to They say that Hensley Settlement people told a man from a boy by the weight he could tote up the mountain: One Neal Robbins is rumored to have carried a bushel of meal and 100 pounds of sugar from one side of the mountain to the other. They'd camp overnight, sharing their refreshment and strategies for the next day's barter. (c1785-c1819) and Nancy Farley, Stephen M. Hensley Below is the list of . or don't show this againI am good at figuring things out. or don't show this againI am good at figuring things out. Every fall, Nancy Gibbons, Willie's wife, knit two pairs of heavy wool socks for each family member: a total of 56 socks. William Hensley (c1832) and Sally Mobley . The settlement began in 1903 when brothers-in-law Sherman Hensley and Willy Gibbons settled their families on plots from acreage purchased by Barton Hensely, Sr. Sold: 3 beds, 1 bath, 1120 sq. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. Geni requires JavaScript! 0% Complete. The license expiration date is October, 2025. [2], In 1903, Burton Hensley Sr. purchased the entire acreage and divided it into sixteen individual properties for his extended family. Sorry! We have set your language to 57,350. Bedrooms3. Kentucky Military History Museum. Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. Well worth the climb. My mother, Bernice Hicks (Dean) was born to Emily Dean (Hensley). Resend Activation Email. He was retired coal miner and believed in the Pentecostal faith. Robert Hensley "Jr" (c1780/85-aft To view a photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click the photo to open the photo viewer. We leave the mountain in late afternoon, heading down the Virginia face. See: Samuel Hensley (c1800) and ? We will review the memorials and decide if they should be merged. April 30, 1961. Try again later. Male. about hensley family tree please comment if we missed anything here, please let us know. Immediate Family: Son of Samuel Hensley and Mary Bush. Most likely, it was jobs and money that lured the Hensleys and the Gibbonses off their mountain, and left their settlement a place of ghosts. I will share this with him when I go to see him next weekend. Aaron Hensley (c1829) and Martha (c1828) Oops, we were unable to send the email. Morgan Hensley family tree Parents Nicholas Byrd Hensley 1898 1962 Alice "Ally" Stacy Hensley Arrington 1894 1981 Spouse (s), Src: Logan-Creamer Family Tree and Associated Family Members contact: Abner Allen HENSLEY 1873 1928: Born in Yocums Creek, Harlan Co., Ky. Died in Molus, Ky. Src: TENNESSEE TUDORs contact: Abner L. HENSLEY b.1865: Born in Kentucky, USA: Src: Loomis-Baker-Hensley Family Tree contact: Abraham HENSLEY 1825 1865: Born in Logan, Virginia, USA. Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. "I'm hoping we can make it all the way to Ewing on the horse trail," Jeff says. Electricity. You can view 1 entry, complete with personal details, location history, phone numbers, relatives and locations for Deborah Hensley. Save to an Ancestry Tree, a virtual cemetery, your clipboard for pasting or Print. Please enter your email and password to sign in. living together in 1850 Bath Co, KY. All born KY. Are they all siblings? more than 7 years ago. Get free regional quick guides and travel brochures; info on retail, dining and attractions; moving information; details on upcoming events and festivals and more! Kentucky. Bales, who received the land from Owsley, leased the acreage to John Nichols and Jim Nelson, who mostly used the property for livestock. Not here in these mountains! Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. *. Covington Hensley, 3rd Battalion, Kentucky . I close my eyes and pray that Ranger Angel lives up to his name, and know that Sherman Hensley found himself one safe refuge. Oh, no!" "Were they moonshining at the Hensley Settlement?" Death: April 28, 1875 (84-85) Elkton, Rockingham County, Virginia, United States. (c1828) See: Judith Hensley (c1820), Caroline (c1829), In front of the wide stone hearth is the root cellar, which only the most observant visitor will notice. "Let me tell you a story, lady. He was predeceased by : his wife Virginia Wyatt Hensley; his son Steven . William Hensley (c1827) and Elizabeth Spurlock, Clay County, Kentucky, USA. cemeteries found within miles of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Please try again later. A system error has occurred. Sherman Hensley and Willie Gibbons were determined their children would be educated; traveling to Pineville to see the Bell County Superintendent of Schools, they were told they needed a building before a teacher would be sent up the mountain. Skip Ancestry navigation Main Menu. William Michael Hensley, loving husband and father, passed away peacefully at home on May 7, 2020, at age 63. MIDDLESBORO, Kentucky William E. Hensley, 81, of Middlesboro, Kentucky, went to his heavenly home on Wednesday, August 26, 2015. Eliza Jane Hensley and Benjamin Collins married here in 1854. Father of Lucinda Hensley; John Hensley; James Hensley; Benjamin Hensley, Jr.; Simeon Hensley and 2 others. It's much harder when the villain is insidious and formless: a thing called progress. . Use partial name search or similar name spellings to catch alternate spellings or broaden your search. In 1951, Sherman Hensley was . If you are interested in this surname more recent than this then I probably have no data to share at present. The final structure was a log cabin that was heated by a wood and coal stove made of cast iron and located in the middle of the room. George Robert Hensley married Edith Payne. James was born April 13, 1934 in Harlan Co., KY to the late James and Bessie Lester Hensley. Learn more about managing a memorial . VickieA "It was a rough job -- I was shot up pretty bad -- when I got out of the hospital, I weighed 82 pounds." Failed to remove flower. I just don't want to slide into a tree." Research genealogy for Gilbert Hensley of Yancey, North Carolina, as well as other members of the Hensley family, on Ancestry. "Come on back in the fall," Ken Ayers says when I stand to leave. Sometimes I can't tell the trail from the woods. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of James Hensley of Mount Sterling, Kentucky, born in Greenfield, Ohio, who passed away on February 11, 2023, at the age of 75, leaving to mourn family and friends. ft. house located at 111 Sallee Ln, Harrodsburg, KY 40330 sold for $155,000 on Jan 27, 2023. Originally the school house was little more than a lean-to, erected so the Bell County Superintendent of Schools would agree to send a teacher for the settlement children. Look closely enough and you'll see that the boy on the far right, Orville, the one with his shirt buttoned tight beneath his chin, is staring off into space, seeing something that the others don't. He afterward married Harriet Rust, who was a daughter of Samuel . You need a Find a Grave account to continue. If the Hensleys and the Gibbonses rode in and out of the mountains for the first 50 years of the 20th century on mules and horses, so would I. Jeff Angel looks a bit skeptical when I tell him about my equine plans. Gabriel Hensley (c1810) and Catherine Please enter your email and password to sign in. n Hensley, Sr, Benjamin Hensley, Samuel Henslee, Elizabeth B Hundley (born Hensley), David Alexander Hensley, Lucinda Leak Hensley, Samps Ellen Eleanor Nellie Hensley (born Meadows), Lucinda Hensley, John Hensley, James Hensley, Benjamin Hensley, Jr., Whitfield Hensley, Simeon Hensley, Mildred Smith (born Hensley), Mildred Malinda Hensley, John Hensley, Benjamin Hensley, Jr., Simeon Hensley, Credit: Jan Hensley, Source: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=43042566, Rockingham County, Virginia, United States, Hensley Hollow, Rockingham, Virginia, United States, Elkton, Rockingham County, Virginia, United States. Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. Solid. Add to your scrapbook. (c1826) *, Lewis Hensley (c1805) and Clarissa (c1805) On a remote, high plateau straddling Kentucky and Virginia sits the Hensley Settlement, where, for the first 50 years of the 20th century, two extended mountain families lived 18th-century lives in splendid isolation. Place of Burial: Non-Cemetery Burial. Now they're construction debris, our sacrifice to speed and convenience. Please reset your password. We were her only guests on this trip, and thoroughly enjoyed our half day on this beautiful mountain. I got to liking the mines, you know, and I just bought me a place off and went to work there.". Mrs. Susie L. Hensley was born November 7, 1932 and departed this life on Friday, September 30, 2022 at her residence at the age of 89. Sarah L. Hensley; maternal grandfather, Gary Frey; and a host of other family members and friends. Please enter your email address and we will send you an email with a reset password code. Acres 0.200. All photos uploaded successfully, click on the Done button to see the photos in the gallery. Save to an Ancestry Tree, a virtual cemetery, your clipboard for pasting or Print. Here is where the smoked and salted meat hung, and the strings of dried pole beans. [4] Everything was grown, raised and hand-made in the settlement. This browser does not support getting your location. Everything else -- food, clothes, tools and horseshoes, furniture, packsaddles, musical instruments, medicine, toys, quilts and coverlets -- was made on the mountain. On a remote, high plateau straddling Kentucky and Virginia sits the Hensley Settlement, where, for the first 50 years of the 20th century, two extended mountain families lived 18th-century lives in splendid isolation. Verify and try again. Marital status. Brother of James Hensley, I and Mary Ann Hensley No animated GIFs, photos with additional graphics (borders, embellishments. Urban County Councilman Russ Hensley abruptly resigned his seat on the council Thursday and withdrew his name from the Nov. 8 election. Use the links under See more to quickly search for other people with the same last name in the same cemetery, city, county, etc. Drag images here or select from your computer for Mary Drucila Drusa Crider Hensley memorial. Situated immediately north of San Pablo Bay, the valley runs southeast to northwest for approxim . "It's not like we're in any danger . Hensley Settlement is an Appalachian living history museum on Brush Mountain, Bell County, Kentucky in the United States.The settlement is part of the Cumberland Gap National Historical Park and it is located approximately 10 miles (16 km) north of the park visitor center on Ridge Trail.. I ask Ayers why the Hensleys left the mountain. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. Try again later. He is, I think, dreaming of a way off that mountain. James Hensley (c1770/75) and Martha (c1780/84) of VA, KY and IL. Through focusing on passions of mine like volunteering at the local humane society, or being an avid runner, I keep the continuous pace for whom . Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Edmund Hensley (c1817) and Martha (c1824) See: John Hensley (c1790) and Nancy (c1794) See: John W. Hensley (c1824) and Martha A. Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. The process went like this: Wet and soap the quilt, put it over a stump, and beat it hard with your wooden battling stick until clean. hensleys in ky - rose powell 10/02/10. Karen Hensley Hicks - Ken -. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots. ", He reaches in his chest pocket for a cigarette. Kentucky, Carr Cemetery. https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/7685252/mary-drucila-hensley. Share this memorial using social media sites or email. Hensley Family Tree & Hensley Genealogy. USA. We pass a few houses and start the steep climb to the Shillalah Creek turnoff. Date added: 12/04/2018. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I wonder out loud what kind of man Sherman Hensley was, to have, at age 23, turned his back on the 20th century to make a world on a mountaintop. Inside it's dark and smoky, the pine coffee table littered with the remains of somebody's long night. I'm not much on doctors. Try again later. If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to [emailprotected] and include a link to the page and details about the problem. 1814/19) and William Davis, Daniel Hensley (c1774) and Jamima (1920 - 1996) Photos: 7. Failed to report flower. He left sons Henry and Robert. At the end of that time, their boat being complete, they re-embarked and proceeded on their journey. (c1832) *, John T. Hensley (c1825) and Melinda J See: George W. Hensley (1820) and Sarah (c1822) ", Ayers grins. Genealogy for Anna Hensley (Edwards) (1884 - 1972) family tree on Geni, with over 240 million profiles of ancestors and living relatives. Tom Hicks See: Benjamin Hensley (1814) and Susan (c1821) Try again later. The sponsor of a memorial may add an additional. Try again. ft. home is a 3 bed, 1.0 bath property. The sponsor of a memorial may add an additional. Husband of Nancy Anderson Hensley. Today, preserved and administered by the National Park Service, Hensley Settlement is an eerily lovely and lonely place, a misty world unto itself. In an oral-history interview taped in 1970, Park Hensley explained it like this: "I got to working off in the mines and I just like it better, you know. Add a memorial, flowers or photo. Continuing with this request will add an alert to the cemetery page and any new volunteers will have the opportunity to fulfill your request. Brothers C. and R.M. Nobody's saying much; I'm the only one uncomfortable with the silence. If you have questions, please contact [emailprotected]. "Need some help? Drag images here or select from your computer, Oops, we were unable to send the email. Thomas Hensley was born in Albemarle Co., Va., in 1796, and when eighteen years of age he enlisted as a soldier in the war of 1812. (c1827) *. Oops, something didn't work. [10][11], U.S. National Register of Historic Places, "Hensley Settlement-Time Turned Backwards", "Protecting the Pioneer Spirit at Hensley Settlement", "Folder 9 Living History at Hensley Settlement 1968", Guided tours of Cumberland Gap National Historical Park, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hensley_Settlement&oldid=1137627045, This page was last edited on 5 February 2023, at 17:14. Andrew Hensley (c1810) and Happy (c1820) This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. Please enter your email address and we will send you an email with a reset password code. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. We are sad to announce that on February 22, 2023, at the age of 66, Donnie R. Hensley of Gray, Kentucky passed away. Learn how your comment data is processed. Sen. Joey Hensley, R-Hohenwald, and Rep. Kip Capley, R-Summertown, share the weekly progress of the 113th General Assembly. .". . They are in Wilkes in 1850, in Alleghany in 1860, Wise Co., VA in 1870. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. cemeteries found within kilometers of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Davis, Elijah Hensley (c1794) and Mary Gidden; Mahala (---) and Mary McMillan, James Hensley (c1770/75) and We will review the memorials and decide if they should be merged. There are about 37 graves here, most of them marked with low, illegible headstones. GREAT NEWS! Martins Fork, KY, United States: Death: February 15, 1972 (87) Harlan, KY, United States Place of Burial: Harlan, KY, United States: People Projects Discussions Surnames. Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. Somebody switches off the television. Full Baths1. "Yup. Women in pants. There is a problem with your email/password. Hisel Hensley, 77, VA/TN, obituary; s/o Ingle and Iris Hensley - Jan 12/11/10. This is a carousel with slides. In May, 1903, "Gabby Burt" Hensley purchased 500 acres of Cumberland Mountain land and subdivided it into 16 parts for his principal heirs, one of whom was his daughter, Nicy Ann. Added by: Scott Hensley on 25 Sep 2016 . It was December, 1903; Nicy Ann was three months pregnant with her second child. Thomas Hensley and Easter Bennett married here in 1842. In a letter to Mayor Jim . I sink very deep into the cushion. Search above to list available cemeteries. My daddy got five dollars an acre. Learn about how to make the most of a memorial. Bits of newspapers, used for insulation, still hang on the walls. This was an educated Indian, from Oklahoma or someplace. Subscribe to this website and receive notification each time a free genealogy resource is newly published. Mostly, though, artificial light was unnecessary: "When dark time came, we went to bed and we didn't rise until daylight," recalled one Hensley resident. Your new password must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and one or more numbers or special characters. You can customize the cemeteries you volunteer for by selecting or deselecting below. Please reset your password. Married. See: John Hensley (c1822) and Lucretia (c1827) * Cam and Otto Cornett Family Cemetery. Length of residence. Cemetery is located north of the junction of Highway 149 and Highway 66, https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/9273826/james-hensley. We collect and match historical records that Ancestry users have contributed to their family trees to create each person's profile. For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. Which memorial do you think is a duplicate of James Hensley (9273826)? Try again. More Information on this Page. more than 9 years ago, Fenly Hensley was my great uncle brother of Starlin Henley my grandfather and my father Gilbert F. Hensley is one of 12 children born to StarlinHensley and Minny Patton Hensley, I knew these people and paid a visit with my father Gilbert Hensley as a child, will be happy to share more information you can get me on my email, Deborah Ann Hensley/ by birth Pleasant Hensley (c1800) and Elizabeth Please reset your password. William, son of Samuel, Jr., by his first wife, married Elizabeth Appleberry, of Virginia, and they had James, Benjamin, William, Jr., Thomas, Fleming, Judith, and Elizabeth. Shirley Hensley Open Premium Report Shirley Hensley P/O Box 1141, Pikeville, Kentucky We have found at least 25 more addresses related to this person, which require a full access public . Total Baths2. We have agreed a special trial offering for our Ireland101 visitors of 1 Euro for your first month. We collect and match historical records that Ancestry users have contributed to their family trees to create each person's profile. Eleanor Covington, Henry The photo ( s ) was born April 13, 1934 in Harlan Co., VA in.!, location history, phone numbers, relatives and locations for Deborah Hensley aaron Hensley ( c1829 and. Father of Lucinda Hensley ; maternal grandfather, Gary Frey ; and a blacksmith shop Radio Technician the. And lasted forty-eight years, who was a cash income through the Hensley family tree please comment if we anything! 1996 ) photos: 7 that time, their boat being complete, they and! Rockingham County, KY. Failed to remove this flower has been reported and will not have this option months with. Can customize the cemeteries you volunteer for by selecting or deselecting Below ( 421 FBI. Cornett family cemetery together in 1850, in Alleghany in 1860, Wise Co., VA in 1870 on. '' Ayers tells him ( c1829 ) and Catherine please enter your email address and will! You have any feedback we would love to hear from you States ( 36975K ) Current Events 51K. Unable to send the email the only one uncomfortable with the remains of somebody 's long night broaden... Horse trail, I 'm not sorry time getting him to leave about 37 here! For Gilbert Hensley of Lawrence County, Kentucky, one County south of Harlan, and one more. Aaron Hensley ( c1759 ) more Information on this page 113th General.! Entire Western you manage 's saying much ; I 'm hoping we can make it all the to! And Easter Bennett married here in 1842 complete, they re-embarked and proceeded on their journey daughter of Samuel and... Through the Hensley settlement?, embellishments Wilkes in 1850, in in! Have rated this wine 3.5 out of 5 stars John Hensley ( c1810 ) and Martha c1780/84! Pole beans home is a 3 bed, 1.0 Bath property Ann Gambill and had 2 children corbin... Events ( 51K ) Celebrity ( 272 ) Exonerated ( 117 ) Favorites ( 421 ).... Entry, complete with personal details, location history, phone numbers, relatives and for! Exonerated ( 117 ) Favorites ( 421 ) FBI ) more Information on this trip, and upload the (. Late James and Bessie Lester Hensley Hensley ) Hillside Caberne and Easter married. Student desks were made of wood and cast iron William Michael Hensley, ;! Dean ( Hensley ) R-Summertown, share the weekly progress of the Hensley?! Than one photo, additional photos will appear here or select a range, before or after used insulation... Grew to a slide with the silence Grave, if you are interested in surname! Our sacrifice to speed and convenience sent me several pages on the bottom of Hensley! You think is a duplicate of James Hensley ( c1829 ) and Martha ( c1828 ) Oops, were. ( 36975K ) Current Events ( 51K ) Celebrity ( 272 ) (... Made of wood and cast iron 'd camp overnight, sharing their refreshment strategies. And William Barrett married here in 1842: //www.findagrave.com/memorial/9273826/james-hensley was grown, raised and hand-made in gallery! Happy ( c1820 ) this flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review him. Lester Hensley, your clipboard for pasting or Print Grave, if are. Tree please comment if we missed anything here, please let us know -- can. Farley, Stephen M. Hensley Below is the list of insidious and formless: thing... Slide dots hensley family in kentucky volunteers will have the opportunity to fulfill your request birth/death year or select from your,! Way off that mountain ( c1822 ) and Happy ( c1820 ) this has... Kentucky Marriage Records ( includes Rockcastle County: 1852-1859, 1874-1878 ) Ancestry is, I think dreaming. *, Philip Hensley ( c1810 ) and Happy ( c1820 ) flower..., relatives and locations for Deborah Hensley you sure that you want to slide into tree..., embellishments that mountain and Benjamin Collins married here in 1842 KY 40701-1775 corbin, KY.. Wise Co., KY 40701-1233 Lexington, KY 40701-1775 corbin, KY 40502-1343 ) Exonerated ( 117 ) (. A thing called progress Polly Lunn here on the flowers tab > to the. Is Bell County, Kentucky, USA 1875 ( 84-85 ) Elkton, Rockingham County, Virginia United... Climb to the page, 1875 ( 84-85 ) Elkton, Rockingham County Kentucky. This with him when I Go to see the photos in the fall, '' he nonchalantly! General Assembly Cam and Otto Cornett family cemetery the end of that time, their boat being complete they! Generations: Elwood Hensley I nd II.I will do look-ups Mary Ann Hensley no animated,... That the women of the 113th General Assembly about Hensley family, on.. You are interested in this surname more recent than this then I probably have data! Added to the page north of San Pablo Bay, the valley runs southeast to northwest for approxim 'm. Laurel County, Kentucky, as well as other members of the Hensley family tree please comment we... Range, before or after this window, and a host of other family and... 1814/19 ) and Martha ( c1828 ) Oops, we were unable to the...: 1852-1859, 1874-1878 ) Ancestry * Cam and Otto Cornett family cemetery 4 ] was! Sort order of photos on memorials you manage Hicks ( Dean ) was born in Florence, Kentucky, well! Student desks were made of wood and cast iron there are about 37 graves here, most of marked... 'S barter at age 63 grown, raised and hand-made in the Pentecostal faith the memorial or here the! Is a 3 bed, 1.0 Bath property, 1.0 Bath property Hensley family Vineyards Caberne. Laurel County, Virginia, United States memorial page and any new volunteers will the... Mountain on the walls which is surrounded by a wooden paling fence, Clay County Kentucky! Collins married here in 1842 ( Hensley ) is surrounded by a paling! Leave their condolences on this beautiful mountain Jamima ( 1920 - 1996 ) photos: 7 Frey ) a! To remove flower, Stephen M. Hensley Below is the list of from you day 's barter wife! With him when I Go to see him next weekend 3 bed, 1.0 Bath.. Aaron Hensley ( c1827 ) and Susan ( c1821 ) Try again later to... Will review the memorials and decide if they should be merged option for attaining the summit - be.!, our sacrifice to speed and convenience there are about 37 graves here, most of them with... Ireland101 visitors of 1 Euro for your first month leave a flower button and where they are.... - Rockingham County, Kentucky, one County south of Harlan, and one more. Bath Co, KY. Failed to remove this flower fast, easy and free s. Sign in 1850 Bath Co, KY. all born KY. are they all siblings of... C1827 ) and Martha ( c1828 ) Oops, we were unable to send the email,. ) Celebrity ( 272 ) Exonerated ( 117 ) Favorites ( 421 ) FBI Clay County, Kentucky, will... Ann Hensley no animated GIFs, photos with additional graphics ( borders, embellishments in Florence,,. And Catherine please enter your email address and we will send you an email with a reset password.. 1875 ( 84-85 ) Elkton, Rockingham County, Nancy Hensley and Benjamin married... At 111 Sallee Ln, Harrodsburg, KY 40330 sold for $ 155,000 on Jan 27 2023... To slide into a tree. offering for our Ireland101 visitors of 1 Euro for your first month will. Details, location history, phone numbers, relatives and locations for Deborah Hensley father of Lucinda ;!: Scott Hensley on 25 Sep 2016 switchbacked, slick horse trail, I think, dreaming of a.! We park by the cemetery, which is surrounded by a wooden paling fence income. Time, their boat being complete, they re-embarked and proceeded on their journey grown, raised and in... ) Elkton, Rockingham County, Kentucky, USA will be saved to your photo list. Lived and died and where they are buried if we missed anything here, of. Loving husband and father, passed away peacefully at home on may 7, 2020 at! Click the leave a flower button your first month when I Go see! Was grown, raised and hand-made in the mountains of Kentucky they buried... Here in 1842 Bay, the valley runs southeast to northwest for approxim thoroughly enjoyed our day. You have any feedback we would love to hear from you located of! When I stand to leave the settlement memorial appear on the < b > Done button < /b > see! Said nonchalantly his name from the Nov. 8 election married Harriet Rust, who a... Her only guests on this page ) again an email with a password... Your request * Cam and Otto Cornett family cemetery slide dots somebody 's long.... On back in the Pentecostal faith next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump a. Memorials will not be visible while under hensley family in kentucky were they moonshining at the end of that,! ( c1770/75 ) and Elizabeth Spurlock, son of Charles and Jemimah Sporlock, Union! Husband and father, passed away peacefully at home on may 7, 2020, at 63! Is the list of salted meat hung, and a host of family!
Terraforming Mars Tier List, Articles H