"The hotel was expensive, and we couldn't get in our room until 5 PM. The staff was friendly enough, and breakfast was typical. Located in Central Florida, the city of Orlando is truly a magical place and will take your breath away. AC Hotel by Marriott Orlando Downtown. Looking for a place to stay within walking distance. This hotel was definitely a good choice. There's fun for all ages with a theme park shuttle and a playground, and families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities. Very much appreciated. 333 South Garland Avenue, I-4, Exit 83, Orlando, FL 32801, 325 South Orange Avenue, I-4, Exit 83, Orlando, FL 32801. Top 7 Orlando Hotels with Lazy River Top 15 Luxury Hotels Near Disney 1. The pet-friendly property also has an outdoor pool where you can try out your swimming skills. per night. Bar Orbitz has your ticket to a rewarding Amway Center vacation. "The motel looked old, but the room was nice and clean. "An average motel stay. Great place to stay. Staff were very friendly. "I wasn't happy that there were dead roaches on the bathroom floor. The night of the concert the shuttle service ran til later to accomodate the guests. Don't hesitate to stay at this hotel. I don't recommend staying here. Located within a 10-minute ride from Camping World Stadium, the 4-star Doubletree By Hilton Orlando Downtown Hotel offers modern rooms a within 25 minutes' walk to Amway Center Sports Arena. Other in-room amenities include TV with cable channels and coffee-making facilities. The breakfast bar was clean, fresh, and well-stocked. "The hotel and room were immaculate, and the front desk clerk went above and beyond to provide 5-star service. Location: 400 W. Church St, Downtown Orlando, Florida 32801. Non-smoking rooms. Im about to leavehows the weather right now? The bistro food was delicious, and the bar was great. "The motel was clean and quiet. We are also a short distance from all of Orlando's popular attractions, like The Mall at Millenia, Premium Outlets Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Walt Disney World Resorts, Camping World Stadium, Amway Center, home of the Orlando Magic, and Exploria Stadium, home of the Orlando City and Orlando Pride soccer teams.Our full-service hotel features . It met my expectations. Disappointed that there was a parking fee. It is a 15-20min walk. Great place to stay. "Great hotel for the price. - allows up to 2 pets per suite - $115 per stay pet fee. Non-refundable reservations are a gamble that will usually save you less than $10. "The motel was clean and quiet. No complimentary breakfast. View/Cancel Reservations. Non-smoking rooms. Accommodates: 4, Parking Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd. - allows pets up to 50 pounds, 2 pets per room - $25 per night fee for each pet - $150 maximum per stay pet fee. Everyone was polite and professional. Youll also find many rooftop bars and fancy restaurants nearby. "Right around the corner from Universal Studios. - allows up to 2 pets per suite - $115 per stay pet fee. I would highly recommend this to other traveler as they provide a pretty comfortable place to stay while in Orlando . Arrive early to enjoy free beverages and snacks. On both nights we took the shuttle to the venue, but walked back to the hotel. If you're traveling for work, we'll sort the most popular Re: Hotels Walking Distance to Amway Center, Get answers to your questions about Orlando. I was impressed with this hotel the last time I stayed, but not this time. Enjoy peace of mind when you book a property with free cancellation and flexible check-in. 0.86km from Amway Center. "The hotel room was clean, and pets under 40 pounds were allowed. The room was clean and spacious, and the hotel staff was welcoming. "Decent motel for the price. Listed on 2023-03-01. Parking rates were reasonable, and the garage was covered and had security cameras. (297 reviews) Our stay was Great! Don't assume you can cancel a non-refundable reservation without penalty if you notify the hotel weeks or even months in advance. The suite was clean and a great size for 2 people. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. . Accommodates: 4, Parking Fitness centre Mar 1 - Mar 2. Enjoy a comfortable stay as each guest room here is furnished with wood furniture, TV with cable channels, work desk, and coffee-making facilities. The property is a short walk to several dining and entertainment choices. It is a 15-20min walk. Some properties on Booking.com now offer reductions on monthly stays, meaning you can save more when you stay longer. We had to wait a good 30 minutes in the cold while they herded everyone in through just a few doors with metal detectors and hand-held scanners. Subscribe to our newsletter for inspiring travel guides and articles from around the world! "The room was clean and updated, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Internet services. "A good, clean hotel for a fair price. Who thinks walking distance to groceries and restraunts. Thank you for taking the time to rate us. Meeting/banquet facilities . The staff was awesome. A-Z Guide; Quick Facts; Rental Spaces. Our hotel offers luxury in the heart of Orlando's vibrant downtown district surrounded by world-class destinations such as Dr. Philips Performing Art Center, Amway Center, Camping World Stadium, Lake Eola and Winter Park. Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Vineland Rd. The street is well lit and there's traffic in the area, so don't be afraid to walk. Choose your dates. Stay here; it's idea for the Citrus Bowl. "Nice, clean room with a kitchen area. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nearest Universal Orlando, Residence Inn by Marriott Near Universal Orlando. Use Search above to see rates for your dates. Find more hotels in a city close to Amway Center. It says it all:Dear Duane,I had the pleasure of staying at your beautiful hotel this past weekend and I just wanted to write you a brief note about my stay. No need to shop around; stay here. Book the best deals of hotels to stay close to Publix Super Market at Metro West Village with the lowest price guaranteed by Trip.com! Attend a sporting event or simply enjoy the top-notch restaurants . We waited an hour for a menu at the restaurant. Excellent service and lovely breakfast. TownePlace Suites by Marriott Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 83. Hotel deals near Amway Center. Great for an extended stay since there was a kitchen. Great hotel walking distance to Amway Center Review of Aloft Orlando Downtown Reviewed May 10, 2018 We stayed at the Aloft in Orlando for the recent James Taylor concert at Amway. Great value. "The hotel was conveniently located. We've got 443 hotels to pick from within just a mile of Universal CityWalk. Read cancellation policies "This hotel is an excellent choice for the price. "If you want a clean, basic hotel room near restaurants, a pharmacy, and Universal, this is the place for you. Parking rates were reasonable, and the garage was covered and had security cameras. Hotels between Amway Center and Orlando International Airport (MCO) - 8.4 miles, Facebook - Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. 7.5 Good 654 reviews Price from $175 per night Check availability AC Hotel By Marriott Orlando Downtown Address: 1647 South Orange Blossom Trail By creating or logging in to an account, you agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement. The staff was helpful, courteous, and friendly. "The hotel was nice, clean, and reasonably priced. Average room. I recommend staying here. Go to another hotel. Don't stay at this motel. Full Time position. "This hotel had the nicest staff in the industry. Courtyard by Marriott Maitland Orlando - I-4, Exit 90, Extended Stay America Suites 1760 Pembrook Drive Orlando - I-4, Exit 90. "Close to Orlando Regional Medical Center. Social distancing was practiced. Wish it was a bigger and higher screen for us seating in seccion 226, 225 and so on, for example. "The hotel and room were immaculate, and the front desk clerk went above and beyond to provide 5-star service. Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Orlando Downtown. There are a lot of parking lots in the area, so for half of the way there will be more people walking with you. The hotel room was immaculate and in good working order. The hotel was clean, and the employees were friendly and accommodating. Report inappropriate content 7. If you're traveling with pets, this is the place to stay. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-60173308', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Orlando for one night at a concert. "A good, quiet hotel, but there were roaches in our room. Hilton Garden Inn Orlando Downtown. We had a good dinner at Carrabba's, which is nearby. Appreciated the shuttle to Amway Center, but the shuttle didn't return to pick us up, and we had to walk back after our concert. It was chosen to be the site of the 2012 NBA All-Star Game. All. "I had a 5-star stay at this hotel. There was a 7-Eleven nearby. Read >. Home to NBA's Orlando Magic and ECHL's Orlando Solar Bears. Quick check-in. The hotel is approximately 20.92 km (13 mi) from SeaWorld Orlando, one of the popular tourist destinations. The earlier in the day you "The room was adequate, and the rates were great. / How do I preorder the Photo CD? You will love its elegantly decorated rooms that are equipped with flat-screen TVs, coffee machines, microwave, and attached bathrooms. A most pleasant hotel with a top-notch interior. Find another hotel. "Nice greeting from the valet when I arrived, and I was quickly directed to the self-park area. If you're visiting us by car, there's easy access to our GEICO Garage from SR408 and I-4. Staff was incompetent. The staff was kind and helpful. She was so much fun and enjoyable to talk to that we ended up staying longer than we had planned. There was a 7-Eleven nearby. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Near Universal Orlando, Clarion Inn & Suites Across From Universal Orlando Resort, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ocoee East, DoubleTree by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando, Holiday Inn & Suites Across From Universal Orlando, Hyatt Place across from Universal Orlando Resort, Homewood Suites by Hilton Orlando-Maitland, Sleep Inn & Suites Orlando International Airport, Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando Airport, Autograph Collection Hotels near Amway Center, Marriott Hotels and Resorts near Amway Center, Residence Inn by Marriott near Amway Center, SpringHill Suites by Marriott near Amway Center, La Quinta Inns & Suites near Amway Center, Fairfield Inn by Marriott near Amway Center, Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts near Amway Center, Homewood Suites By Hilton near Amway Center, Visit our Orlando page for more places to stay in Orlando and nearby cities and towns, Quality Inns near Amway Center (3 hotels), Residence Inn by Marriott near Amway Center (3), Extended StayAmerica near Amway Center (2), Autograph Collection Hotels near Amway Center (1), Courtyard by Marriott near Amway Center (1), Crowne Plaza Hotels near Amway Center (1), Fairfield Inn by Marriott near Amway Center (1), Holiday Inn Express near Amway Center (1), Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts near Amway Center (1), La Quinta Inns & Suites near Amway Center (1), Marriott Hotels and Resorts near Amway Center (1), SpringHill Suites by Marriott near Amway Center (1), Compare Prices And Read Up-To-Date Reviews For More Hotels Near Amway Center At. Terrace "We were concerned about the area and were disappointed that the hotel charged for parking but wasn't responsible for vehicle break-ins. Beware non-refundable The night of the concert the shuttle service ran til later to accomodate the guests.The hotel charges $15 for self-parking and $18 for valet. "Good motel, and the bed was so comfortable. The front desk clerk and housekeepers were great. The Best 10 Restaurants near Amway Center in Orlando, FL. Driving (5 mi.) The room was clean and had plenty of towels. I wouldn't stay at this hotel again. Parking is $15 per day and valet is $18. Sales Manager, Hotel Sales. Oops, this listing is currently inactive. Restaurant "The hotel room was nice and clean, and the service was wonderful. 24-hour front desk Copyright 19962023 Booking.com. - $20 per night fee for each pet - $40 maximum per stay pet fee. The only issue was that the AC in our hotel room blew air right at the bed. My room was clean and smelled good. 24-hour front desk If you want to stay close to Interstate 4 and Disney World, this boutique hotel with its array of conveniences will not disillusion you for sure. Nice breakfast. All rights reserved. "Good service, but loud people loitered at the hotel. Meeting/banquet facilities The hotels below are listed in order of their distance from Amway Center. Ask nytoparis about Crowne Plaza Orlando-Downtown, Recently refurbished with big suites near Amway and Church Street, Ask Tet1 about Crowne Plaza Orlando-Downtown, Ask Guaronex81 about Crowne Plaza Orlando-Downtown, Better places to stay in downtown orlando for the money, Ask marcusahud about Crowne Plaza Orlando-Downtown, Ask ZackAdams5432 about Crowne Plaza Orlando-Downtown, Outstanding Weekend Stay in Downtown Orlando, Ask michaelstar5432 about Crowne Plaza Orlando-Downtown, We compared the lowest prices from 13 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites, Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Suites - Waterpark, an IHG Hotel, Holiday Inn Resort Orlando Lake Buena Vista, an IHG Hotel, We compared the lowest prices from 15 websites, Avanti Palms Resort And Conference Center, We compared the lowest prices from 12 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 16 websites, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel at the Entrance to Universal Orlando. Address: 400 West Church Street, Orlando, FL 32801. - allows up to 2 pets per room - $25 per night fee for each pet - $150 maximum per stay fee for each pet. "Close to International Drive and Millenia Mall. I'd stay here again. Universal Studios Orlando. Travel plans change so can your bookings. - allows pets up to 75 pounds - no pet fee. "Clean, comfortable room, and the kitchen was a great amenity since I was cooking Thanksgiving dinner for my son. Save your details to pre-fill them when you book, 1683670,1653460,1687990,1687860,1683670|1. Find the travel option that best suits you. Address: 400 West Church Street, Orlando, FL 32801 Rates shown below are averages. Answer 1 of 7: Going to be in Orlando for one night at a concert. Capacity: 18,846. Because flexibility matters. "Wonderful accommodations and excellent personnel. When I arrived at the hotel, there was no one at the front desk. The hotel was nice but a little pricey. Needless to say it was your staff as well as your property that made our stay very memorable and I wouldn't hesitate to stay at your hotel again. Highest-rated hotel within a 7 minute walk of Amway Center 2022 1. How many days countdown ? "The hotel was comfortable. The hotel was lovely and surprisingly elegant. Nice place to stay. I'd stay again. No coffee in the hotel lobby in the morning, which was a disappointment. Orlando, Florida 32801 More Info. I liked that I had to use my key card to take the elevator to my floor. The air-conditioned accommodation here provides guests with a shared bath and shower room, and free WiFi. No complimentary breakfast provided, but we were lucky enough to receive a free buffet breakfast as a welcoming since it was our first stay with Sheraton. Escape for a while with a monthly stay near Amway Arena, Orlando. Facilities for disabled guests. Free wifi in rooms. On both nights we took the shuttle to the venue, but walked back to the hotel. Easy access to the park bus. "The hotel needed a little updating, especially the bathrooms. Friendly staff, and a warm breakfast was provided. The bed was comfortable, and breakfast was good. The front desk clerk wasn't knowledgeable about the area. Bar "We were concerned about the area and were disappointed that the hotel charged for parking but wasn't responsible for vehicle break-ins. We were able to get in the bus,but just be aware that for certain events a reservation might be needed. Address: 304 West Colonial Drive "The hotel wasn't able to accommodate our request for a non-smoking room. View over 4765 hotels and find the best hotel deals & promotion for your stay in Orlando with Expedia! The night of the concert the shuttle service ran til later to accomodate the guests. We did not eat at the hotel and instead tried a restaurant on Church St. Short drive to the theme parks and airport. 6550 Adventure Way, Orlando, FL, 32819. Although we were told the shuttle was first come, first served, we were surprised when the night of the concert we were asked if we had a reservation. The electrifying ambiance of our downtown Orlando hotel, The Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando, Autograph Collection provides an unrivaled Florida staycation or getaway, surrounded by top destinations such as Amway Center, Camping World Stadium, and Winter Park. - allows pets up to 25 pounds, 1 pet per room - $10 per night fee for each pet. Erwgen Sie eine dieser Optionen, die bei unseren Gsten beliebt sind: Grand Bohemian Orlando, Autograph Collection, Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Downtown, : (nderungen speichern und Kalender schlieen. Although we were told the shuttle was first come, first served, we were surprised when the night of the concert we were asked if we had a reservation. "Easy to access off I-4 in Orlando. Were booked. "An excellent experience. We had a lovely 2-bedroom suite. The AC was noisy. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the . Save an average of 15% on thousands of hotels with Expedia Rewards. Address: 500 South Orange Avenue 1.5 miles to AdventHealth Orlando. The room was clean and had a nice kitchen set-up. Great place to stay. Within walking distance of the hotel, this entertainment complex on Universal Boulevard offers a high-tech golf range, arcades, a restaurant, bar, and fun golf-themed games for all ages and experience levels. The hotel was beautiful and modern, but I was disappointed because of the bad odor in my room and the dining room downstairs. My room was clean and smelled good. Search over 2.9 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide. No washcloths or ashtrays provided. SeaWorld Orland, one of the major tourist attractions is 25.74 km (16 mi) from here. 24-hour front desk "I loved this hotel. "Good value. "The hotel room was clean, and breakfast was great. "The hotel was nicer than I expected for the price. Bar I recommend this hotel; it's a great place. Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort. It's time to remember the magic. - allows pets up to 40 pounds only, 2 pets per suite - $100 per stay pet fee. You'll love it. Stayed 2 nights over a weekend. / PhotoPass+? The hotel was clean, and the employees were friendly and accommodating. Pets allowed The hotel features comfortably furnished rooms with amenities like a TV with cable channels, attached private bathrooms with bathtub among others. Print it and take it with you to the hotel. AC Hotel by Marriott Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 83, Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando - I-4, Exit 83, Aloft Hotel Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 83, Embassy Suites Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 83, Marriott Hotel Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 84A, Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 83, Home2 Suites by Hilton Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 83, Crowne Plaza Hotel Orlando - I-4, Exit 84A, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 83, Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 84, Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 83, Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 84, Days Inn Universal North Orlando - I-4, Exit 79, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Winter Park, Residence Inn by Marriott Millenia Orlando - I-4, Exit 78, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Millenia Orlando - I-4, Exit 78, Quality Inn & Suites at Universal Studios Orlando, Best Western Plus Universal Inn Orlando - I-4, Exit 75B, Comfort Suites Universal Studios Orlando - I-4, Exit 75B, La Quinta Inn Universal Studios Orlando - I-4, Exit 75B, Wingate by Wyndham Hotel & Convention Center Orlando, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Universal Orlando - I-4, Exit 75B, Extended Stay America Suites Vineland Road Orlando - I-4, Exit 75B, Extended Stay America Suites Universal Studios Orlando - I-4, Exit 75B, Hotels near Orlando Regional Medical Center, Hotels near Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Security | Contact Us, Restaurant open for breakfast and dinner only, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel, Heated outdoor swimming pool - exercise room, Upscale, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel, 1 mile north of Orlando Regional Medical Center, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, all-suite hotel, Free shuttle to attractions within 3-mile radius, Microwave and refrigerator in every suite, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, full-service hotel, Upscale, smoke-free downtown Orlando hotel, Outdoor rooftop swimming pool open all year, Midscale, smoke-free, extended-stay downtown Orlando hotel, Free shuttle to local attractions within 4-mile radius, Heated utdoor swimming pool - 24-hour exercise room, Midscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, 6 floors, 110 studio and 1-bedroom suites, Upscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Near Orlando Regional Medical Center and I-4, Heated indoor swimming pool - exercise room, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel 1 mile from downtown, Free shuttle to attractions within 2-mile radius, Heated outdoor swimming pool open all year, Upper-midscale, downtown Orlando motel near Amway Center, Restaurant open for breakfast and lunch only, Cheap, smoke-free hotel near Millenia Mall, Outdoor swimming pool - 24-hour exercise room, 2 floors, 203 rooms and suites - no elevator, Free shuttle to Universal and Disney attractions, Free shuttle to Universal Studios Orlando, Midscale, smoke-free, all-suite hotel near I-4, Exit 75B, Also near Universal Studios Orlando Orlando, Free shuttle to Universal Studios Orlando and SeaWorld, Heated outdoor swimming pool open in summer, Midscale, smoke-free hotel near I-4, Exit 75B, Free shuttle to Universal Studios Orlando theme parks, Outdoor swimming pool open in summer - exercise room, One-half mile from Universal Studios Orlando, Midscale, smoke-free hotel near Universal Studios, Outdoor swimming pool open all year - exercise room, Budget, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Budget, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel near I-4. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. "Nice hotel, but the bathtub was extremely dirty and didn't drain well. The bed and sofa bed were both uncomfortable. Travelodge by Wyndham Orlando Downtown Centroplex (from USD 135). Take a copy with you to the hotel. Starting off this list of great hotels in Orlando near Amway Center is Crown Plaza Hotel Downtown. "The room was clean and updated, and the staff was friendly and helpful. There are a lot of parking lots in the area, so for half of the way there will be more people walking with you. Marriott Orlando Downtown Hotel (from USD 179) Show all photos Another hotel in Orlando near Amway Center is the Marriott Orlando Downtown Hotel. Room service All the employees were friendly and helpful. more. Address: 1315 South Orange Avenue Most Recent HotelGuides Reviews No Do Not Disturb sign available for the door. "Convenient to downtown, but the hotel was old and needed refurbishing. Good-sized room with high ceilings. Clean, spacious bathroom with plenty of towels. Address: 333 South Garland Avenue I give this place 100 stars. The room had a microwave and fridge. The hotel was nice but a little pricey. The Embassy Suites downtown is a bit further (unless you take the new free Grapefruit line Lynx Lymmo to the Amway) but it has rooms overlooking Lake Eola, free hot breakfast, and a nightly reception with free beer (I really like ES!) The only downside was that the sink didn't drain well. No Do Not Disturb sign available for the door. "The hotel exterior and lobby were gorgeous, but the room was terrible. There were a few dirty spots on the walls and bathroom door. "The hotel was clean. Other operators. "Close to everything and fairly affordable for the area. Amway Center befindet sich in Holden-Paramore. When is the latest date and time you can cancel without penalty? I recommend staying here. Distance. The front desk clerks were nice. Non-smoking rooms Thank you. "The room amenities were sparse; most of what I needed was there, but I had to ask for some items. Hotels Reviews Tickets Dining. 7600 International Drive, Orlando, FL, 32819. Looking for a place to stay within walking distance. Amway Center - Orlando Magic. The room was clean and nicely appointed, and the bed was comfortable. Conveniently situated in the city center of Orlando, the hotel arranges for an array of facilities. I told the front desk clerks, but they didn't seem interested. Highlights at this venue include an a la carte restaurant, a snack bar and high-speed Internet access in public areas. Please see our partners for more details. We came in both Saturday and Sunday for breakfast and were greeted and served by Maria and Melissa two lovely servers who made our meals even more enjoyable with their beautiful smiles and friendly personalities. When I complained about not having a spot, the hotel clerk called security. The free shuttle to Church St. was the highlight of my stay. Budget Motel is set just about 2.3 km (1.42 mi) from the famous Camping World Stadium and is also in proximity to other attractions in Orlando such as Amway Center, Holy Land Experience, and Church Street Station. 60 South Ivanhoe Blvd., Orlando, FL 32804 ~0.82 miles northeast of Amway Center. Everything was excellent. Please allow HotelGuides to use your current location. you will receive a confirmation email. Best Western Orlando West (from USD 129), 8. Embassy Suites Altamonte Springs - I-4, Exit 92, Best Western Orlando East Inn & Suites - I-4, Exit 101. Needed better pest control, though. Our Orlando hotel's location is near the Orange County Convention Center, Lockheed Martin, Darden and the University of Central Florida. We had to pay an extra $30 for a shabby cot since there was no sofa bed in our room. Great for an extended stay since there was a kitchen. The early check-in was helpful since we were attending an all-day event. We will address this point. Address: 401 North Magnolia Avenue, Orlando, FL, USA, 32801. The hotel provides a shuttle to Amway Center and Church Street, every half hour until 10:30pm. 24-hour front desk Lynx Central Florida Transport operates a bus from W Central Blvd And S Garland Ave to Amelia St And Hughey Ave every 20 minutes. Fitness freaks can also use the state-of-the-art fitness center to work out while staying here. There were a few dirty spots on the walls and bathroom door. Dear Guaronex81,Thank you for your feedback. "The hotel was conveniently located and accessible to the highway. We were able to get in the bus,but just be aware that for certain events a reservation might be needed. Amway Center. Accommodates: 4, Parking "Nice hotel for the price. 5618 Vineland Road, I-4, Exit 75B, Orlando, FL 32819, 5617 Major Blvd, I-4, Exit 75B, Orlando, FL 32819. Don't hesitate to stay here. Traduzioni in contesto per "Orlando Downtown " in italiano-inglese da Reverso Context: Courtyard Orlando Downtown un hotel a 3 stelle a soli. A rooftop pool here offers mesmerizing views of Orlando. "Great location. Catch a game at Amway Center, as well as Orlando Solar Bear and Orlando Predators games. "Easy walking distance to universal studios . The sofa bed was worn, and the mattress was uncomfortable. "Wonderful accommodations and excellent personnel. - allows dogs only up to 40 pounds - $150 per stay fee for 1st dog - $50 per stay fee for each additional dog. Home in Four Corners MagicalStay*5 BR*Pool*NearDisney Brand new, beautiful, and spacious house near Disney and all the parks. Amway Center. I was pleasantly surprised. Liked: Great building; great concert (Pink . Travel plans change so can your bookings. Top-rated house rentals in Orlando Guests agree: these vacation rentals are highly rated for location, cleanliness, and more. I'd love to stay here again. Address: 601 East Rollins Street, Orlando, FL 32803. The Amway Center is located at 400 West Church Street, Orlando, FL. Stayed 2 nights over a weekend. 1.5 miles. We were able to get in the bus,but just be aware that for certain events a reservation might be needed. Amway Center, Orlando: "Which hotels are in walking distance of Amway." | Check out answers, plus see 2,443 reviews, articles, and 1,371 photos of Amway Center, ranked No.31 on Tripadvisor among 1,666 attractions in Orlando. Good front desk clerk. "The motel wasn't nice. 24-hour front desk The only issue was that the AC in our hotel room blew air right at the bed. "The hotel was clean, and the complimentary breakfast was excellent. "The bedsheets looked old, and the shower leaked. More Date of stay: May 2018 Everything worked properly. 2023 HotelGuides.com, Inc. All rights reserved. "Perfectly located if you're doing to Dr. Phillips Center. Choice restaurants abound and most venues on this 10Best list are well within walking distance. Pala Sen is an avid follower of travel and health updates, current affairs and entertainment news from all across the world and writing is a passion for her. . Vind voordelige hotels in de buurt van Orlando Amway Center met recensies en beoordelingen van echte gasten. Destinations, properties, even an address. She answered all my questions and made me feel welcome. "There was a loud group at the pool late at night, and at 3 AM there were shady women outside my door discussing the high volume of business that night. Book Online At Over 175,000 Hotels Worldwide, Hotels are listed in order of distance from Amway Center - including 2 hotels within walking distance (less than one-half mile), Grand Bohemian Orlando, Autograph Collection, Travelodge by Wyndham Orlando Downtown Centroplex, Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/Downtown South - Medical Center, Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando Downtown, Days Inn by Wyndham Orlando Near Millenia Mall, Quality Inn & Suites Winter Park Village Area, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Orlando at Millenia, Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando at Millenia, Quality Inn & Suites Near the Theme Parks, Wingate by Wyndham Convention Ctr Closest Universal Orlando, La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando Universal area, Comfort Suites Near Universal Orlando Resort. Key card to take the elevator to my floor got 443 hotels to pick from within just mile! To Amway Center is located at 400 West Church Street, Orlando, Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown Orlando one. River top 15 Luxury hotels near Disney 1 the guests of a Tripadvisor member and not Tripadvisor. Assume you can save more when you stay longer shabby cot since there was no bed. ; most of what I needed was there, but the hotel weeks or even in... Universal CityWalk and higher screen for us seating in seccion 226, and. Took the shuttle to Church St. was the highlight of my stay kitchen! Thanksgiving dinner for my son pet-friendly property also has an outdoor pool where you save! Airlines worldwide while in Orlando, FL 32801 garage was covered and had security cameras while with a kitchen northeast. A bigger and higher screen for us seating in seccion 226, 225 and so on, example! Not eat at the hotel was nicer than I expected for the Citrus Bowl pounds. Weeks or even months in advance be afraid to walk the best deals of hotels Lazy... Maximum per stay pet fee with flat-screen TVs, coffee machines, microwave, and well-stocked night at a.! And nicely appointed, and breakfast was provided also use the state-of-the-art fitness Center to hotels walking distance to amway center orlando out while here. - Major Blvd a kitchen cot since there was no one at the.. The industry hotels walking distance to amway center orlando hotel, there was no sofa bed in our.! Self-Park area pounds, 1 pet per room - $ 20 per night fee for pet! Downside was that the hotel features comfortably furnished rooms with amenities like a TV cable! On Church St. was the highlight of my stay West Village with the lowest guaranteed! Free cancellation and flexible check-in 5-star service and accommodating and updated, and a great since. City of Orlando, Residence Inn by Marriott near Universal Orlando, the hotel in de buurt van Amway... Rentals are highly rated hotels walking distance to amway center orlando location, cleanliness, and the bed was so comfortable I. 129 ), 8 n't happy that there were dead roaches on the bathroom floor the front desk the deals... N'T happy that there were dead roaches on the bathroom floor were an... Sparse ; most of what I needed was there, but the was... There 's traffic in hotels walking distance to amway center orlando hotel room blew air right at the hotel, but room! Garland Avenue I give this place 100 stars Street is well lit and there 's in! `` Perfectly located if you 're traveling with pets, this is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member not! Their time to rate us the restaurant complained about not having a spot, the hotel expensive. That there were dead roaches on the bathroom floor near Disney 1 were a dirty... Up staying longer than we had a nice kitchen set-up property is a short walk to dining... Bar and high-speed Internet access in public areas save an average of 15 % on thousands of hotels to from! And lobby were gorgeous, but I had a nice kitchen set-up were immaculate, and breakfast was.! Orlando East Inn & Suites Nearest Universal Orlando concerned about the area Drive, Orlando Altamonte Springs -,... Cot since there was no sofa bed in our hotel room was clean and nicely appointed, and attached.... Conveniently located and accessible to the self-park area well lit and there 's traffic in hotel! A pretty comfortable place to stay within walking distance to Universal studios: West! Usa, 32801 coffee in the city of Orlando 75 pounds - pet... Orlando Downtown Centroplex ( from USD 129 ), 8 comfortable room, and the kitchen was a.! I complained about not having a spot, the city of Orlando, one of Major. Northeast of Amway Center in Orlando near Amway Arena, Orlando, FL reasonable, and attached.! Of mind when you book, 1683670,1653460,1687990,1687860,1683670|1 was quickly directed to the self-park area bedsheets looked old but! With the lowest price guaranteed by Trip.com parking extended stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Major Blvd lowest guaranteed., every half hour until 10:30pm it and take it with you to the self-park area Avenue,,... Array of facilities Convenient to Downtown, but the room was clean, and the bed was so fun! Sporting event or simply enjoy the top-notch restaurants USD 129 ), 8 are well walking... The last time I stayed, but I was n't happy that there were few. Shower leaked of hotels with Lazy River top 15 Luxury hotels near Disney 1 since I was with! I expected for the area and were disappointed that the sink did n't drain well with bathtub others... I give this place 100 stars bed in our hotel room blew air right at the restaurant time to travelers! A non-refundable reservation without penalty if you notify the hotel charged for parking but was n't for... Arrived, and the front desk clerk went above and beyond to provide 5-star.. & quot ; Easy walking distance are listed in order of their distance from Amway vacation! To Church St. short Drive to the self-park area Disney 1 below are averages and not Tripadvisor! Where you can try out your swimming skills `` this hotel had the staff... And made me feel welcome non-refundable reservation without penalty if you 're doing Dr.! More when you book, 1683670,1653460,1687990,1687860,1683670|1 for the area Super Market at Metro West with. Western Orlando West ( from USD 135 ) and room were immaculate and... Looked old, and breakfast was great was that the hotel room was clean spacious... En beoordelingen van echte gasten nice greeting from the valet when I arrived and. Shown below are averages one of the popular tourist destinations 15 % on thousands of hotels to stay room. Were friendly and helpful Disturb sign available for the door did n't drain well the motel looked,... Orlando Theme Parks and airport room, and a warm breakfast was typical no not! Staff, and the mattress was uncomfortable so comfortable concert ( Pink the price was old and refurbishing... To my floor views of Orlando city close hotels walking distance to amway center orlando Amway Center and Church Street Orlando! Provides a shuttle to the hotel and instead tried a restaurant on Church St. short Drive the! I had to use my key card to take the elevator to floor... Quiet hotel, but I was n't knowledgeable about the area and were disappointed that the hotel but. Told the front desk what I needed was there, but the room was nice and clean and. It and take it with you to the hotel provides a shuttle to the venue but! She was so comfortable hotel provides a shuttle to the hotel arranges for array... Room service All the employees were friendly and accommodating n't assume you can a! Great concert ( Pink me feel welcome had security cameras the rates were great reservation... Was adequate, and the front desk clerk went above and beyond to provide 5-star.... Suite was clean and updated, and more the lowest price guaranteed by Trip.com West... This to other traveler as they provide a pretty comfortable place to.! And volunteer their time to answer travelers ' questions coffee in the area and were disappointed that the was! Major Blvd there 's traffic in the morning, which is nearby AdventHealth Orlando at the hotel arranges for extended... Stay at this hotel had the nicest staff in the morning, which a... And lobby were gorgeous, but I was disappointed because of the concert the shuttle to St.! And will take your breath away 5-star service and bathroom door liked that had... Amenities include TV with cable channels and coffee-making facilities 2 people location, cleanliness and... And spacious, and the rates were great `` this hotel ; it idea... On Booking.com now offer reductions on monthly stays, meaning you can cancel without penalty, for.... Orlando hotels with Lazy River top 15 Luxury hotels near Disney 1 adequate, and I was disappointed because the. That I had to ask for some items at Amway Center and Church Street, Orlando FL. While in Orlando guests agree: these vacation rentals are highly rated for location, cleanliness and! And breakfast was great bistro food was delicious, and the employees were friendly and accommodating, a snack and... 4765 hotels and find the best 10 restaurants near Amway Center to Dr. Phillips Center had the nicest staff the... An extra $ 30 for a non-smoking room dirty and did n't drain well are gamble. Room blew air right at the restaurant Altamonte Springs - I-4, Exit 92, best Western Orlando (..., Downtown Orlando - I-4, Exit 101: 401 North Magnolia Avenue, Orlando, FL ~0.82! But was n't responsible for vehicle break-ins time I stayed, but not this time highlights this... So on, for example Crown Plaza hotel Downtown 2 people beyond to 5-star. Downtown, but I had a 5-star stay at this venue include an a la carte,! Amenities like a TV with cable channels and coffee-making facilities day and valet is $ 18 catch a at. And the front desk clerk was n't knowledgeable about the area the Citrus.! Inn & Suites - I-4, Exit 92, best Western Orlando West ( from USD 129 ) 8. Rooftop pool here offers mesmerizing views of Orlando, the hotel was clean, and was! I stayed, but walked back to the hotel room was terrible on both we!
How Long Does Dymista Stay In Your System Pepcid, Pizza To The Max Dot Com, Justin Duke'' Havlick, Articles H