The seating is quite minimalist and doesnt make for long, pleasant trail rides. The top complaint seemed to be that when users attempted to contact Massimos customer service about their issues with the side by side, no one picked up the phone. Like big names, such as Polaris, Can-Am, and Honda, this mid-range quad delivers power and performance when you need it. With a payload capacity of 1,250 lbs, you can fill it, Read More Bobcat 3400 UTV: Specs and ReviewContinue, With its release in 2016, the Textron Stampede 900 immediately made noise in the riding community. Check out some of the comments coming from Coleman patrons: Perhaps the most complained-about issue with the Coleman 550 UTV has to do with flimsy seat belts, weak muffler, and bolts and screws that keep falling off. Is it ok to post a link to the kit on here? or does it come with more parts. ATVTemple.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Upload or insert images from URL. Model # MM-BK250X-CM. Advertising & Sponsored Posts - Copyright UTVRide.com - Privacy & Cookie Policy. CST Ancla. The price is a bit high for just a ride around vehicle. Intimidator UTV Cab Heater. Amazon service representatives were not helpful at all.. It is an excellent alternative to more expensive name brands like Can-Am, Polaris, and Honda. If youre hoping for specs like vehicle length, width, height, passenger count, GVWR, and the like, that info is not available on their website. Ranger 400/500/570/800; Ranger 500/570; Ranger ETX; . Although new to the industry, it was manufactured by, Read More Textron Stampede Review & Specs: 44 UTVContinue, Among the spinoffs of the Ranger XP series is the Polaris RZR 900. Not to mention it is mated to an ECU, making it somewhat easier to pinpoint probable causes of engine problems thanks to fault codes. Go-Karts & Mini Bikes Shop All. According to their website, Massimo will not cover these parts under their warranty: Whew! The time has come to compare UTV vehicles and reach a decision! Once again, it depends on your needs. My friend used to have a baja mini bike that had the fake gas tank with storage and I liked it better than the EX's cause it had a little lock with hinges on it to open and close it, while the EX's just opens freely and is attached with a little string to keep it from getting lost. Compression tested at around 100 PSI, And the worst service manual in the world . Other brands that make reliable UTVs include Yamaha and Kawasaki. Massimo is an American owned company in Texas which assembles the Hisun UTV in Texas, and then sells them to Tractor Supply as a supposedly made in the USA machine. Founded in 1988 in China, withstood the test of time and earned the trust of many customers worldwide, our company now ranks among the top three companies-manufacturers of ATV and first as a producer of UTV in China. The dealers don't want to fix them because they just dont know much about them and they want the easy fix to continue to make money. $125.00. In the end, it comes down to what works best for the company and allows them to create the best product for their customers with the least amount of barriers. Their American branch is nothing more than a sales market, and no manufacturing takes place in the country as all their products are entirely created in South Korea and then shipped over to be sold. EVOL thanks for the info. It is sturdy, runs well, and is excellent for gardening, hunting, and going around the farm. When you have a dealer or mechanic that looks at them and instantly thinks to them selves that its a piece of @#$%, then they have already got it in their mind that they dont want to work on it, when its easier to repair than most larger company UTVs out there. Most utility vehicles loaded with these kinds of accessories usually cost between $13,000 and 16,000, but the Coleman is just under $10,000. Among the leaders in its class that has a windshield, roof, 3,500 lb. See full specs. Consumers often report bolts on the rear differential coming loose and the suspension not having dampeners. All one has to do is call a seller of one of these and ask for parts for an older model. Please feel free to use our dealer locator at www.hisunmotors.com to contact one if you need any parts. Massimo 500 will only crank when I jump solenoid with screwdriver cranks right up and runs great. As we mentioned in the intro, there are many better-known side by side brands than Massimo. If there are any questions on availability call or email us at: (972) 893-3170 | customerservice@odespowersports.com. You must log in or register to reply here. Back to Top . If I were you, I'd threaten with legal action via lemon law and get back your money. Rough terrain will take a serious toll on a model not cut out for the job. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. UTV Ride is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Generally, most of the larger brands will have those engineered parts shipped over and assembled in the states. If youre still feeling overwhelmed,contact Bobby Ford Tractor and Equipmenttoday. I'm Kris and this is my blog where I talk about all things related to ATVs, UTVs, dirt bikes, Jeeps, snowmobiles, and more. Thats why they are called Yamaha clones at times, or Polaris knock offs. Will your UTV be used for daily work or fun? These UTVs also come second to none with optional electronic power steering, similar to big-name brands, and are EPA/CARB-compliant. By With a hydraulic/electric dump bed, rear A-arm guards, and a steel front, this UTV has more of the features you want. Steep hills require a UTV that can pull loads up those hills. Hisun UTV Cab Heater. Today, well compare the best side by side UTV brands and help you find the quality and durability youre after. Massimo offers warranties on its vehicles, although the protection admittedly doesnt cover you for long. if this is the case, or you really want to make sure the resale value stays as high as possible, then I have some good news for you: There are a few useful ways to improve your UTVs reliability. This may seem subtle to the naked eye, but it does perform well. You will find these accessories in most of the standard sports models of other brands. What Is The Top Speed & 0-60 Time Of The Polaris Slingshot? Get great deals on eBay! Heres one such negative review: When I first got the vehicle, it did not go into gear smoothly at all, and finally, after forty miles of use, it wouldnt go into gear at all. Are you looking for a true workhorse? For me, its been up and down, but my customers have continued to call upon me for assistance and help and I will continue to provide that to them at no charge. for pricing and availability. On Massimos own website, the paltry few reviews left on any of the side by sides are overwhelmingly positive. 1775 E University Dr. Tempe, AZ 85281-8497. All of their UTVs are assembled in America at their Newnan, Georgia location, but they still have to ship in the frames, engines, and multiple other parts before they can be manufactured in their U.S. plants. Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible. Yamaha's engines are famous for being very torquey and potent, with it's 708cc being no exception. The Coleman 400 UTVs are manufactured by a Chinese company called Hisun. In this article, well talk about the brand and their UTVs, reviewing each one. 2. They affect your overall experience with the UTV. If Massimo were a cheap side by side manufacturer, wed say go ahead, give them a try. Reliability is something that buyers have always looked for in their side by sides, and that is because of several reasons. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. They boast a For Americans, by Americans image, but they do get some of their parts and their engines from overseas. The other features of the 550F are door nets, a distinct front bumper, a hard top, a front windshield, and a dump bed that features fold-down sides. I consider Polaris to have very good, long lasting UTVs. That means when you need a part or service its not easy to find a local dealership. Taillight or headlight housing lightbulbs, Throttle, fuel filter, air filter, or oil filter bodies, The environment, including extreme temperatures, lightning, hailstorms, windstorms, flooding, water, salt, tree sap, and any other airborne fallout, 2021 Warrior 1000 MXU HVAC LSV: $23,999.99, 2021 Warrior 1000 MXU-6 HVAC LSV: $27,499.99, 2021 Warrior 1000 MXU-6 (no air conditioning): $18,999. The Coleman 550 UTV is a powerful machine, ready to take on the toughest jobs. Shop Parts for Odes and Massimo vehicles. All their units meet both proposed and current stability standards by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. Whats also odd is that Massimo reveals the max horsepower for some of the side by sides in their four series, but not all. Clear editor. that engine is also famous for being very reliable given its power numbers. The Coleman 400 UTC price ranges from $9,499.99 which makes it one of the cheapest UTVs in its spec. In fact, it is two (2) inches lengthier than the bigger-displacement machine. American Made Side-By-Sides Which UTVs are made in the USA? - Flatbed with Side Rails, Dent Resistant LinerFront \u0026 Rear Vented Hydraulic Disc BrakesMechanical Hand Lever Parking BreakReinforced Steel Bumber12v Standard USB PortStandard Digital Dash with Speedometer The mega moto also has a front and rear hydralic disc brakes while the EX only has a rear drum brake. Issues With Brakes. The last Massimo UTV series is Buck, which has four models beginning at $6,699.99. Think about fuel injection, power steering, 4-wheel drive, and automatic transmission. However, their engines are shipped in from China. However, this also means that it is almost impossible to find a company that designs, engineers, assembles, and manufactures UTVs all in one place. Cub Cadet UTV Cab Heater. This recreation utility machine has a 60 hp V-twin engine that lets this vehicle reach a 52 mph top speed. If it's off then you will want to get the adjustments done to the tie rods to get these to . I am retired and I do have a small dealership just to keep busy. Its also available in the standard hues, including camo. Here are a few things to check out whenever any of these types of ATVs won't go into or shift gears. They are durable and reliable and competitively priced. There might be sudden brakes problems with Massimo that you should be careful about. Subscribe. How many people will I need to transport? This will do more for you than any big bore kit. And while I cant really say which individual UTV is likely going to last the longest, I can definitely say that the most reliable UTV brand is Honda. Now that youre better acquainted with Massimos selection of side by sides, its time to take a hard look into whether these UTVs are worth buying. In this section, well take a closer look at the T-BOSS, Warrior, MSU, and Buck series of Massimo side by sides so you can get to know their UTV features, specs, and pricing. The Buck 250 is a compact Massimo side by side but it still has features such as a front bumper, side mirrors, a hard top, a windshield, and an EFI engine. So it gets a bad rap for sure. They don't have the same "race on sunday and sell on monday" as the other main manufactures. Do you need to be able to haul? Both have front suspension, a headlight and a fake gas tank which would be a great place to carry things. Strut was stamped "Venesuela" of all places. Hisun motors is also the manufacture of many parts for Yamaha and other big name brand UTV and ATV manufactures. Display as a link instead, The Coleman Outfitter 550CC UTV is a full size side by side that gets you wherever you need to go with speed and confidence. All versions come with an automatic CVT. Another way is to program your ECU for additional fuel curve. They have teething issues just like everyone else does. The next affordable side-by-side UTV on this list comes from Massimo Motor, a Dallas/Fort Worth manufacturer that always puts its money where its mouth is. ATV & UTV Wheels Shop All. The side by side models provided by Massimo Motors are compact vehicles without compromising power and comfort, come shop with us now! Think about fuel injection, power steering, 4-wheel drive, and automatic transmission. Massimo Motor Sports Other Products Featured items BRING THE MINI BIKE 200 HOME FOR NO MONEY DOWN learn more Financing available through Affirm SHOP NOW The best standard equipment package in the industry Powerful and reliable Built to work, and play, as hard as you do. How To Keep Yourself Safe During An Outdoor Hike. Free shipping for many products! Most likely China, Philippines etc. Buy Coleman Outfitter 400 UTV, UT400 at Tractor Supply Co. Great Customer Service. Stay connected . Budget, features, and intended use are all important when considering whats best for you. They have several locations, but their main U.S. base for off-roading vehicles is in Tempe, Arizona. Once you complete latching on these parts (pretty much comprises FMVSS or Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards) and getting the necessary paperwork done, your four-wheeler will need to undergo testing or inspection to register as a street-legal utility vehicle. Hisun and Bennche and Massimo and Coleman and so forth are going through internal growing pains. this is something that happens with the engine Honda product line in my opinion. its no secret that more reliable UTVs are going to sell for more on the used market when compared to something breaking all the time. ATVTrader.com always has the largest selection of New or Used Utv/utility ATVs for sale anywhere. So, the MSU 700 is a mix of parts from the Yamaha parts bin. I measured the secondary resistance as well and got about 6.5K ohms, also nominal for most coils. The Coleman 550 targets consumers looking for a vehicle loaded with staple accessories at a fraction of the cost. You can read more about popular models in this post about UTV Manufacturers. ATV & UTV Tires Shop All. Powered by Invision Community. The Honda Talon and Honda Pioneer are widely considered to be the most reliable UTVs on the market by far. The majority of their UTVs are assembled in America or Mexico. This is just my 2cents. I've found both on Craigslist and also Tractor Supply offers both new, the Coleman for $599 and the Massimo for $499. Again, that's just looking at pictures, I haven't torn mine down. Features Walker Evens needle shocks for a smoother ride in rough terrains. Polaris Ranger Mid Size . The company produces not only UTVs but also boats, go-karts, golf carts, motorcycles, ATVs, and accessories for these vehicles. Theres no sense in drooling over what you cannot afford either now or long term. Wed say proceed at your own risk! The Japanese company has really cemented their cred over the years, with their cars all being lauded for being very sturdy and long-lasting, and that reputation has carried over to the ATV and UTV world. Picture 1 of 24. The distance should be the same from right tire to left tire. ATV & UTV Bow Storage Shop All. HISUN MOTORS Group has all the necessary national and international certificates, such as CCC, COP, E3, EPA, E-mark, ISO. We might as well review them both. The achievable speeds of this UTV should be up to 45 miles per hour. But wont start with key doesnt do anything when I turn the key. They dont understand why they need to support the aftermarket, when all they want to do is sell product. This manufacture does not understand that relationship and thus it lacks in this area. Well help you discover the best side by side UTV for your unique situation. Its a workhorse, an off-road companion, and all-weather transport. Although the megamoto is $880 the EX is only $600 on each companies website, it sounds like the megamoto is more or less already all there with all you would need, while the EX would need some work to get it to where you would want it to be ideally. UTV keeps jumping out of gear, especially when pushed to higher revs. Top Speed Numbers Of ALL TRX Models. OffRoadingPro.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. T-BOSS . I am a California native and I enjoy all the outdoors has to offer. Some manufacturers will source from multiple third-party countries. The quality seems to be lacking and the customer service certainly is. These include some of the highest-rated and most sold brands in the entire world. Cub Cadet:It sells its products through dealers and retailers. Coleman 550 UTVs are highly-engineered and go through rigorous tests. Utility Vehicle with 2-Tires The Polar #16518 Trailer Dolly allow people The Polar #16518 Trailer Dolly allow people to easily move a variety of trailers through tight spaces, into storage or in other situations where you are unable to drive the trailer. Hammerhead GTS 150 Twister Go Kart Specs & Review, Polaris RZR 900 Specs and Review Side-By-Side (SxS), Yamaha Wolverine 700 Top Speed, Specs, and Review, TrailMaster Challenger 300 UTV Review and Specs. Youll find it in this one. Contact; M - F 8:30am - 5:30pm CST (877) 881-6376; customerservice@massimomotor . Their models are attractive with clean-cut designs that have made them very popular with both farmers and sports utility enthusiasts. UTV engines are almost exclusively created in China and then shipped overseas to be assembled in American plants. Hi I am considering adding a Polaris RZR or Can-Am Maverick 4 seater side by side to my toy list. Below are some vehicle upgrades you will need to meet to make it happen: The Coleman is factory-equipped with brake and taillights, a horn, rearview mirrors, and turn signals, so you dont have to do as many changes on your quad to meet state requirements. The China-based manufacturer has been ranked 6th on the list of largest UTV producers in North America. The fastest way to power is how fast you can get the air and fuel through the engine, per the cylinder head. See ourGator vs. Kubota utility vehicles comparisonarticle for more details! For what you get, they are still a great bargain, and I would still continue to recommend them to others while advising them of the problems ahead of time. Constructed from a heavy-duty steel powder coated frame and sealed wheel bearings, this dolly is built to last and to . Cub Cadet is much the same with their UTVs being built and shipped for distribution from Hisuns China plants to their Valley City, Ohio location where the vehicles are then sold under the Cub Cadet name. winchProjector Headlights, Rear Brake Lights and Side Turn SignalsDual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc BrakesDigital \u0026 Analog Combo Display InstrumentsStandard Camouflage Color Option30 HP45 MPHWheelbase - 76.8 in.Ground Clearance - 12 in.Tires - 26x9-14 (F); 26x11-14Coated Aluminum WheelsCargo Bed Payload: 500 lb.Cargo Bed Dimensions: 34 in. Massimo does call itself a manufacturer of premium side by sides, so that can explain their higher pricing. We have to be honest, finding information on Massimos side by sides was really difficult. If you want more information on Massimo side by sides, youve come to the right place. The Massimo MSU-500 EFI side by side UTV overall dimensions rivals that of the Polaris Ranger 900 XP. From rappelling to camping, from cabins to paramotor, we have the outdoors covered! The clutch had completely fractured and parts of it had melted, Amazon and Massimo screwed us over on our warranty. While there may be myriad ways in which you can try your hand at this We all love the outdoors! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for HEAD GASKET END GASKET KIT,UTV,700,MASSIMO,FOR HISUN,BENNCHE,COLEMAN,HS,MSU700 at the best online prices at eBay! Owners have no problems with the engine braking on these quads. Mon Fri: 8 a.m. 6:30 p.m. Talk to the experts. 2017 massimo msu 500 repair manual. Most companies that sell to TSC and other big box stores use, If you plan on keeping yours for over 7 years buy such brands ad Polaris, Bombardier and other well known names that make their, My concern is as I previously stated, for people who keep their vehicles for many years, will spare, Seen as an expendable product it's highly unlikely they will make and stock spare, http://powersportsbusiness.com/top-stories/2014/02/13/start-up-brand-dreams-of-building-its-own-utv/, Massimo T-Boss 410 Died on the run and won't restart, 2021 Can-Am Maverick 900 X3 X rs Turbo RR, Supporters, Website Links, Other Clubs, etc. Then there are the reviews, or really, the lack thereof. Find out mor about thier models at MahindraUSA.com. They Don't have a budget for things like racing or advertising. Most companies that sell to TSC and other big box stores use parts from overseas and mix and match them to build a 4 wheeler. I almost purchased two of massimo side by sides to evaluate too. I enjoy the conversations I have with my customers and continually look for answers to their questions, even when I don't know it. While they are not American owned, their off-roading vehicles sold in the U.S. are almost exclusively designed and assembled in the states. It features aluminum wheels, a roof, and a 3,500-pound electronic winch. I have said this like 200 times but Im going to say it again: frequently doing maintenance on a UTV is the best way to ensure it functions properly in the future. Showing 1-20 of 65. We hope this article helps you decide whether you should choose Massimo for your next UTV! These are the 2021 MSU 800 for $12,999.99 and the 2021 MSU 800-5 for $15,999.99. the first one is that UTVs have always been quite costly, especially if buying new. You Will Be Surprised! I have never owned a vehicle that didnt need to go to the dealership once in its life. You can also find a receiver hitch of 1 inch, taillights, camouflage options, and aluminum rims. Heres The Confirmed Top Speed And 0-60 Numbers Of All Polaris Sportsman Models! What is the best UTV brand on the market? Outfitter 250 / UTV250UCA; Outfitter 400 / UT400; Outfitter 550 / UT550; Outfitter 750 / UTV750UCA; Legacy Products. So like I said above, the UTVbrand that is most reliable is Honda, but that doesnt answer the question completely though, we are talking about individual models here. Still, they are not owned by American companies, and their headquarters are not in the United States even if they have branches there with manufacturing or assembly plants. I am open and want my folks to be happy. These are just a few of the features. www.csttires.com. This way they can say they didnt copy their engine. With so many different brands, models, and price tags out there, it can be hard to find the best side by side UTV for hunting. Our product offering includes all types of farm supplies, clothing, housewares, tools, fencing, and more. Not sure if the aftermarket kit will work. They have several locations, but their main U.S. base for off-roading vehicles is in Tempe, Arizona. With a 6 year old Sportworks I could not find a strut. Speaking of costs lets talk about budget and pricing. These are bitsa 4 wheelers, bits from here and there. You can select from a variety of hues for the 550F side by side, including tactical gray, quicksand (tan), white, camo, green, red, or blue. Keep in mind that Polaris RZR170 is also a chinese built UTV. Ponder the layout of your land. It has been around since 1988, making its debut in the U.S. and Canada in 2011. A UTV's features will help you understand the vehicle's comforts and conveniences. and the Benneche Bighorn 500 all look the same? EXTRA $5 OFF 2+ ITEMS WITH CODE PR111111 See all eligible items and terms. Massimo also manufactures electric UTVs, although these are more golf carts than side by sides. Hisun, massimo and Bennche all are connected and they don't have the same dealer support as the larger Japanese or others out there. You cannot paste images directly. Most of the parts in these UTV's are crossed referenced with Yamaha or another big name brand. Of course parts available for newer models. WARRIOR . The best UTV for the money is the one that suits your needs and budget. I'm talking about older ones only. Only thing it does is power everything as in dash and fuel pump then have to jump solenoid to crank up and drive. So, determine what youre able to spend and begin researching in that category. Call us now at 281-305-3024 or stop by our showroom in Angleton, Texas today! Massimo has their manufacturing done by Hisun in China and then assembles the UTVs in their Irving, Texas location. Like pretty much all Massimo UTV's, it comes with a plethora of standard features that includes half doors, windshield, hardtop roof, front 3500 lb winch, indicators, and even a front LED light bar. You can shred the trails or work in the field with this machine. Hope this helped. Picture Information. This UTV is a mid-performance quad that gets riders wherever they need to go and gets the job done. MSU . I've noticed the Massimo MSU-500, The Cub Cadet Challenger 500 (550?) Its responsive loaded or not. www.hisunmotors.com, Massimo assembled in Texas:http://powersportsbusiness.com/top-stories/2014/02/13/start-up-brand-dreams-of-building-its-own-utv/. I purchased two coleman mini bikes with the first purchase of these massimo mini bikes and the coleman mini bikes have not as of yet had any issues. Chinese parts fail quickly after warranty since makers will only pay the least they can get away with to maximize profits. This famous brand is known all over the world for its superior sports vehicles, and they are a Japanese company with significant branches in multiple countries around the world. Maybe the brackets would fit yours? It turns the rhino into a beast. And while Honda might have the most reliable and sturdy products, they arent the only ones making quality UTVs. Well also discuss more on the good and bad opinions of Massimo so you can decide if their side by sides are worth your money! -The 4WD system has selectable 2WD/4WD and locking front and rear differentials. https://www.colemanpowersportsusa.com/products/bt200x. In the next section, well review each of UTV series under the Massimo name. Not at all. Buy M MASSIMO MOTOR Buck 250,EFI w/Cargo Bed,Roof,Windshield,2WD UTV/Golf Cart,1yr Warranty (Camouflage) at Amazon. This machine is great for wooded trails, snow hills, hunting grounds, and farmland. following these tips will ensure your UTV stays on the top of its game, plus it will also improve the resale value if you want to sell it in the future.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'atvtemple_com-banner-1','ezslot_4',118,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-atvtemple_com-banner-1-0'); Hello! if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'utvride_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',108,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-utvride_com-medrectangle-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'utvride_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',108,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-utvride_com-medrectangle-4-0_1');.medrectangle-4-multi-108{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}There are also a lot of international sports utility companies that have American branches where the majority of all the parts and assembly is done in the U.S. even though their company headquarters may be in Asia. Massimo side by sides are moderately-priced, high-powered UTVs for climbing hills and handling tough terrain. and not just oil, other things that get overlooked include air filters, shocks, bearings, and tranny oil. Polaris has an engineering and assembly location in Osceola, Wisconsin, where the majority of their product is designed and put together, but they have also opened up locations in Mexico to assist with demand for their off-roading vehicles. They can carry around 2-4 people, and the dumping option is a plus. It too is available in the same colors and looks especially dashing in red! What Is The Top Speed Of The Honda TRX? ! There is the absence of suspension/shock adjustment that drivers can do from the cab. ATV & UTV Cargo Nets & Tie Downs Shop All. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio. You can carry about a 400-pound load quickly and with ease. The dealer network is very poor. Both have front suspension, a headlight and a fake gas tank which would be a great place to carry things. And even more so NEVER buy used big box 4 wheelers, they are for sale for good reason, they cost the owner too much to repair. Massimo 400; Massimo 500; Massimo 700; Polaris UTV Cab Heater . People had a bit more to say about the Massimo T-BOSS 410. Massimo has their manufacturing done by Hisun in China and then assembles the UTVs in their Irving, Texas location. I do like the wider seat on the Massimo a bit better than the Coleman. These UTVs are entirely designed and manufactured in the United States. This is strange considering that consumers want to know these sorts of things before making a purchasing decision. You can haul with them, but plenty of people will tell you that these are fun. Theyre a true sport utility. As for the cylinder head and cylinder it is slightly different. One user, who admits the Massimo T-BOSS 410 is their first side by side, says this: The value for the price seems great, and Massimo delivered right to my house. Pasted as rich text. (The Answer Might Surprise You! Standard equipment includes power steering, a roof, LED light bar, windshield, 3500 pound winch, side mirrors, front bumper . Yet users have complained of poor customer service, overheating, and speeds lower than advertised. 3,500-Pound electronic winch over on our warranty issues just like everyone else does, fencing, and for..., windshield, 3500 pound winch, side mirrors, front bumper at 281-305-3024 or stop by our in... Growing pains with a 6 year old Sportworks I could not find a receiver hitch of 1 inch,,! By our showroom in Angleton, Texas location ) inches lengthier than the machine... Service certainly is in their Irving, Texas location their engine to these. To higher revs, sign in now to post with your account own. Is to program your ECU for additional fuel curve best for you UTVs. Called Hisun means when you need any parts utility enthusiasts all Polaris Sportsman models of these and ask parts. Itself a manufacturer of premium side by sides, so that can pull loads up hills... Consider Polaris to have very good, long lasting UTVs is sell product when I turn key! Which you can read more about popular models in this post about UTV Manufacturers of brands! Designed and assembled in American plants the least they can carry around 2-4 people, and intended are... And speeds lower than advertised in Texas: http: //powersportsbusiness.com/top-stories/2014/02/13/start-up-brand-dreams-of-building-its-own-utv/ is something that have! At times, or Polaris knock offs whether you should choose Massimo your... Sides to evaluate too stamped `` Venesuela '' of all Polaris Sportsman models UTV series the! But wont start with key doesnt do anything when I turn the key well and. Mine down and intended use are all important when considering whats best for you overwhelmingly positive same from right to... Doesnt do anything when I jump solenoid with screwdriver cranks right up and runs great solenoid screwdriver! Utvs include Yamaha and other big name brand and a fake gas tank which would be great! And ask for parts for Yamaha and Kawasaki gets riders wherever they need to go and the... America or Mexico Texas today needs and budget well compare the best UTV for the job manufacture does not that! Youre still feeling overwhelmed, contact Bobby Ford Tractor and Equipmenttoday a roof, 3,500.! Yamaha parts bin worst service manual in the U.S. and Canada in 2011 MOTOR Buck 250 EFI... Lacks in this article helps you massimo vs coleman utv whether you should be up to 45 miles per.... Mph Top Speed and 0-60 numbers of all Polaris Sportsman models copy their engine American made Side-By-Sides which are... Sports models of other brands, the MSU 700 is a mid-performance quad that riders... They boast a for Americans, by Americans image, but their main base... Great for wooded trails, snow hills, hunting grounds, and is based in Cleveland Ohio! Have several locations, but their main U.S. base for off-roading vehicles is in,! $ 5 OFF 2+ ITEMS with CODE PR111111 see all eligible ITEMS and terms which has models!, clothing, housewares, tools, fencing, massimo vs coleman utv Honda, this dolly is built to last and.! Massimo for your next UTV post about UTV Manufacturers but it does perform well 700 ; Polaris UTV Heater! Utv and atv manufactures from China UTV, UT400 at Tractor Supply Co. great customer service go and the. First one is that UTVs have always been quite costly, especially when to! With optional electronic power steering, similar to big-name brands, and speeds lower than advertised is great for trails. Is two ( 2 ) inches lengthier than the Coleman 400 UTVs are made in the sports... 4 wheelers, bits from here and there 400 UTVs are assembled in United... To paramotor, we have to jump solenoid to crank up and drive under the Massimo T-BOSS 410 Sportsman... Aftermarket, when all they want to do is call a seller of one of these and ask for for. That can explain their higher pricing will do more for you than big... Massimo name law and get back your money considering whats best for you great customer service performance... An excellent alternative to more expensive name brands like Can-Am, and around! Fast you can read more about popular models in this post about UTV Manufacturers keep in mind that Polaris is... Called Yamaha clones at times, or Polaris knock offs locator at www.hisunmotors.com to contact one if need... Sides to evaluate too heres the Confirmed Top Speed stamped `` Venesuela '' all! Utv Manufacturers is a massimo vs coleman utv more to say about the Massimo T-BOSS.! The Benneche Bighorn 500 all look the same `` race on sunday sell! Means when you need a part or service its not easy to a... Top Speed Bed, roof, and farmland great customer service melted, Amazon and Massimo screwed over! Local dealership of 1 inch, taillights, camouflage options, and suspension... 400 UTC price ranges from $ 9,499.99 which makes it one of these ask... The rear differential coming loose and the worst service manual in the intro, there are 2021... Massimo UTV series under the Massimo a bit high for just a ride around vehicle I jump with... During an Outdoor Hike UTV Bow Storage Shop all front suspension, a roof, 3,500.! They have several locations, but plenty of people will tell you that these are bitsa wheelers. It has been ranked 6th on the list of largest UTV producers in North America as we in... The lack thereof am considering adding a Polaris RZR or Can-Am Maverick 4 side., features, and the suspension not having dampeners second to none with optional electronic power steering a. Poor customer service certainly is ATVs for sale anywhere or fun gear, when! The outdoors off-roading vehicles is in Tempe, Arizona does not understand that relationship and thus it lacks in post. Owners have no problems with Massimo that you should choose Massimo for unique! All places Massimos own website, Massimo assembled in American plants speeds this! Solenoid with screwdriver cranks right up and drive Speed and 0-60 numbers of all places their Irving Texas... Of people will tell you that these are fun UTVs on the rear coming! Whether you should be careful about 52 mph Top Speed of the larger brands will have those engineered shipped... Famous for being very reliable given its power numbers clutch had completely fractured and parts of had! Produces not only UTVs but also boats, go-karts, golf carts, motorcycles,,. Ranger 500/570 ; Ranger ETX ; please feel free to use our dealer at. 4-Wheel drive, and all-weather transport atv & amp ; UTV Cargo Nets & amp ; UTV Cargo Nets amp. Also famous for being very reliable given its power numbers if there are the 2021 MSU 800-5 $! The larger brands will have those engineered parts shipped over and assembled the... When all they want to know these sorts of things before making a purchasing decision the brands! Power everything as in dash and fuel through the engine, per the cylinder head Massimo ;. Boast a for Americans, by Americans image, but plenty of people will you. Option is a mid-performance quad that gets riders wherever they need to go the..., windshield, 3500 pound winch, side mirrors, front bumper and handling tough terrain I noticed... You must log in or register to reply here now to post with your account constructed from a heavy-duty powder... Alternative to more expensive name brands like Can-Am, Polaris, Can-Am, Polaris, Can-Am,,... 800 for $ 15,999.99 a chinese company called Hisun ready to take massimo vs coleman utv the rear differential loose., sign in now to post with your account from right tire to left.! Manufacturer has been ranked 6th on the toughest jobs approval before it will be visible UTV is! Toughest jobs be honest, finding information on Massimo side by side brands than Massimo some! See ourGator vs. Kubota utility vehicles comparisonarticle for more details part or service its not easy to find receiver... When considering whats best for you $ 6,699.99 electric UTVs, although these bitsa... Is call a seller of one of these and ask for parts for Yamaha and other big name brand and! For gardening, hunting, and the 2021 MSU 800-5 for $ 12,999.99 and the Benneche Bighorn all... Showroom in Angleton, Texas today selection of New or used Utv/utility ATVs for sale anywhere talk to kit... Purchased two of Massimo side by sides are overwhelmingly positive Angleton, Texas location ( camouflage ) at Amazon link... Paltry few reviews left on any of the side by sides are,. ; s features will help you discover the best UTV brand on the differential! Utv Manufacturers their main U.S. base for off-roading vehicles is in Tempe, Arizona does! & # x27 ; s features will help you find the quality durability! Polaris Ranger 900 XP just to keep busy sell product in most of the side by,... Parts for Yamaha and Kawasaki CODE PR111111 see all eligible ITEMS and terms Irving, location., we have to jump solenoid with screwdriver cranks right up and drive sell product wherever... Amp ; UTV Cargo Nets & amp ; UTV Cargo Nets & ;... Yamaha parts bin intended use are all important when considering whats best for you any. Accessories for these vehicles Buck, which has four models beginning at $ 6,699.99 right up and.! Bit better than the Coleman 550 UTVs are made in the USA, bearings, this mid-range quad power! Just like everyone else does that of the larger brands will have those engineered shipped.
Lorrie Morgan Married How Many Times, Lineman Jobs No Experience, Pueblo State Hospital Haunted, Articles M