Clearly, youre going to need matcha powder to make this Dunkin Donuts Frozen Matcha Latte copycat recipe, but aside from that, youll need milk, ice, vanilla ice cream, and white sugar. Its refreshing. If youre a tea fan, youre probably extremely curious to know if Dunkin Donuts matcha lattes are actually good. My iced matcha latte is just like the one at Dunkin donuts but you can make it at home easy. You can add them to any iced drink for a small additional cost. 3 This post is sponsored by American Dairy Association Mideast. Pretty straightforward, right? This copycat recipe is refreshing, energizing, and delicious! SO happy you liked the blueberry drink Wren! Add All The Dunkin' Donuts Frozen Matcha Latte Copycat Recipe Ingredients To A Blender Pour your dissolved matcha into the base of your blender, then add the milk, ice cream, ice, and sugar on top. (I've tried with rice vinegar and it didn't taste weird at all- just like a better version of blueberry!) With a Handheld Milk Frother: Heat the milk in the microwave or in a pot on the stove until warm, about 140F or 65C. You wouldnt want to drink it when the matcha is clumpy on some parts of the drink and inconsistent throughout the mixture. Let it cool before using. On the other hand, considering that a medium iced coffee has approximately 12 ounces of coffee and a medium iced latte has two shots of espresso , a medium iced coffee is actually more potent than an iced latte . Hi, I'm Rosemary the registered dietitian behind The Hint of Rosemary! Matcha Latte Recipe Ingredients 1 tsp matcha powder, unsweetened 1 oz simple syrup 1 cup almond milk 1 cup ice 2 tbsp whipped cream Directions 1 For the simple syrup, combine equal parts of sugar and water and dissolve in the stovetop. According to a number of studies, green tea and matcha can reduce the chance of developing numerous different types of heart disease. You May Like: What Is Licorice Tea Good For. Overall, both the hot and iced matcha lattes from Dunkin are enjoyable. In a blender, add the ice, matcha, simple syrup and almond milk. View our Google web story here. So whether youre making one as a snack, dessert, or even a cold breakfast , you dont have to wait long to enjoy the sweet, fresh flavor. Every matcha latte is made with pre-measured amounts of cane sugar, matcha green tea, and fruit pectin. In general, Dunkin's iced matcha latte is my favorite of the three (maybe even on the whole menu). 2. It will be a deep green color. I added less sweetener in my recipe to make it healthier, so adjust the amount of honey or maple syrup to your preference. Magazine subscription your first 5 issues for only 5. Pour pink pitaya milk over the ice cubes until half way up the glass. 1 Cup Ice cubes Optional, for iced blueberry matcha latte Instructions Making the blueberry compote Cook the blueberries, sugar and water in a pot over medium-low heat. The matcha latte is hitting participating Dunkin restaurants nationwide on Dare we say, it wont be long before America is running on matcha? Dunkin' introduces Matcha Lattes as a delicious, new way to refresh and reenergize, available nationwide beginning February 26. Combine the matcha and water. But when it comes to the milk and ice cream, you can really customize your drink how you'd like. Let sit for a minute so any remaining clumps settle to the bottom. Cappucino Equal parts steamed milk and froth. If you don't like the texture, use an immersion blender to blitz it into a fine powder. And just like you can customize your milk, you can customize your ice cream, switching out traditional, dairy-based ice cream for something different, like coconut ice cream or almond milk ice cream. Then, pour in the matcha powder, simple syrup (or liquid sweetener of your choice), vanilla extract, and xanthan gum. I personally found the hot matcha latte to be perfectly tuned just as it was. Try this simple iced matcha latte recipe for a refreshing twist on the classic. Either way, both matcha lattes have their own story. Serve and enjoy with some. Was this the best matcha latte Ive ever had? Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. | These nutrition facts are based on estimates, always double check product labels. Is the matcha latte from Dunkin Donuts a Starbucks copycat? And the thing is, you can whip up this latte in just five minutes flat, which is a lot faster than it would take you to drive to Dunkin and wait in the drive-thru. This spring, Dunkin' is adding the Matcha Topped Donut to our sweet lineup of donuts. Keep reading for the inside scoop on the latest in Dunkin' donut innovation. RELATED:New Study Suggests Drinking This Beverage May Be the Key to Staving Off Heart Disease. There will be no green tea bag floating around in this latte! Enjoy a hot or iced Matcha Latte at home with this easy recipe! This part couldn't be simpler blend your Dunkin' Donuts Frozen Matcha Latte copycat recipe ingredients on a high setting for 30 seconds. Ready for more? You'll start thisDunkin' Donuts Frozen Matcha Latte copycat recipe by pre-mixing the matcha powder. Cover tightly with a lid and shake until completely combined and there are no dry bits of the matcha powder. About 14 milligrams of caffeine may be found in one ounce of coffee. Just make sure you whisk the water and matcha until there are no longer lumps. Add the honey and vanilla bean paste and whisk until incorporated. Then, add all of the ingredients (hot water and oat milk, matcha, and vanilla) to your blender. Combine: Finally, pour steamed milk into the matcha powder and mix to combine. thank you !! 7. I love that you're sharing 3 ways in how we can make matcha latte. Pour the milk over the matcha mixture and stir well. This Dunkin Donuts Matcha Latte Recipe could just bring you the perfect copycat recipe you can make from home. Required fields are marked *. If youre wondering how to order a Dunkin iced matcha latte, one thing to know about this drink is that Dunkin actually uses a mix to make it. Pour your luscious frozen latte into a glass and top with whipped cream (or cold foam). Getting a matcha latte isnt always easy unless you have a great neighborhood Japanese tea house. You can add as much matcha green tea Hi, nice to meet you I'm Marilyn, always love some tea, coffee, wine, or beer after a day's fun of windsurfing in the sun. Mix together with a small whisk until there are no lumps. This is especially handy if you're switching to a plant-based diet or if you have dairy allergies, as it's easier to make sure your diet remains clean when you're making your meals yourself. Really, whatever flavor suits your tastes best. If not, go on and take a look; thats matcha right there were talking of a drink fit for royalty. Pour it into a glass filled with ice, and youre ready to use it! Due to this strong flavor, I wouldnt recommend Dunkins hot matcha latte to matcha newbies. If you like the pungent flavor with a hint of bitter notes of really strong matcha, you might be less than overwhelmed by the Dunkin take on matcha. If you try my Dunkin Iced Matcha Latte Recipe, please let me know your thoughts by leaving a rating and comment below! I was also pretty curious. Dunkin's new Protein Muffin, packed with 16 grams of protein, features blueberries, cranberries, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds CANTON, MA (February 20, 2020) - During our busiest days, it can be difficult to find even a moment to refresh and reset. Its definitely one of the best Dunkin Donuts iced teas on the menu. Yerba Mate Culture is supported by readers. our favorite is regular cows milk and powdered brown sugar. Cover and blend for 30 seconds, or until the mixture is frothy. In fact, its essentially impossible to change the basic structure of the drink. Enjoy! Substitute: white wine vinegar, rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar. We get this question all the time. If you are looking for more delicious options, check out this article with the best Starbucks tea drinks. Your email address will not be published. Overall, just like the Dunkin Donuts Chai Tea Latte, it was a tasty treat that makes a good and refreshing alternative to a regular iced tea. Without sifting, its harder to spread the powder out even if you use hot water or hot milk. Add natural sweeteners such as honey or agave syrup. And that is it! Make sure the glass is heat proof! Whisk Option: In a small bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup hot water and matcha powder until it is smooth and lump free. Mix well. The drink is also sweeter than many classic matcha lattes. It will start spinning and heating up the matcha and milk together. Pour the concentrated matcha shot into your cup. Some of the links in this post may beaffiliate links because I support these products 100%. It's the milk of your choice + Matcha Blend: Cane Sugar, Matcha Green Tea, Fruit Pectin. But you also don't want to over-blend, which could leave you with a somewhat more watery texture. Add all the ingredients into your mason jar (except for the ice) and cover with a tight fitting lid. Blend until smooth. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Instructions: In a small saucepan, warm the honey and water. Mix matcha with water Take your matcha powder and whisk it together with hot water. Cold 100% Colombian extra-fine whole milk 2 oz. Recipe. Some former Dunkin employees report sweetening all drinks with liquid sugar while others report using granulated sugar. In case you missed it, Dunkin' launched its Matcha platform in February 2020 with Matcha Lattes, the perfect coffee alternative to help guests refresh and reset any time of day. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Unfortunately, only your milk of choice can be customized, not the sugar level. Cook the 1 Cup of blueberries, 2 Tablespoons of sugar, 2 Tablespoons of water and (if using) 1 teaspoon of lemon juice in a small pot over medium heat. I also appreciate the ease of making this in a mason jar! Cafe au lait Just a few tablespoons of the steamed oat milk. A homemade option will be best for your health since you are able to customize everything to suit your tastes and needs. Matcha studies show that matcha can help to boost your metabolism and fat burning. It works kind of like a mini immersion blender. Make a rich and creamy Frozen Matcha Latte just like your favorite coffee shop! Spoon the matcha into a large mug. Tip #3: If your fruit is not very sweet, you can add a bit of lemon juice or even vinegar to brighten the flavor. Published: Modified: Jun 19, 2022 by Alison Corey | This post may contain affiliate links. If you think matcha and coffee would be a great combo, you can ask for an espresso shot to be added to your drink. Be sure to use fresh cold milk. (You don't want to do this too early, as the matcha will separate if it sits for too long. Pour mixture into a small saucepan over low heat and bring to a simmer until warmed through. Wall: Dunkin getting not just new home, but new design on Route 35. TRY THE MOST POPULAR RECIPE ON MY WEBSITE NEXT. Its also all-natural, lower in sugar, and lower in calories. Is the matcha latte from Dunkin Donuts a Starbucks copycat? Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. The information shown is Edamams estimate based on available ingredients and preparation. I expected it to be very watery, but it wasn't at all until the very bottom where most of the . A lifelong Jersey girl, Sarah Griesemer joined the USA TODAY NETWORK New Jersey more than 15 years ago. 2 In a blender, add the ice, matcha, simple syrup and almond milk. In Dunkin's version, the calories mostly come from concentrated berry syrup. Add matcha and cocoa powder to a bowl. Matcha is created by grounding green tea leaves into a fine powder, which is then blended with milk to make a creamy latte. Dunkin will also let you add any seasonal flavors that are in stock. Goes well with Choose the type of message you'd like to post Use heat-proof cups if your blueberries are still hot! Simply whisking the ingredients together will not be enough to remove any lumps and create a creamy frothy texture. While I think anything fruity would be a poor fit for the hot version, I could see how a vanilla or caramel syrup could help to bring out some of the natural dessert-like notes within the matcha. Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream or cold foam. You only need 4 easy-to-find ingredients, 4 steps and under 15 minutes to recreate this Dunkin Donuts drink, which is great iced in the summer or warm in winter! (Press the pulp against the sieve to get all the liquid out. So whether you're making one as a snack, dessert, or even a cold breakfast (recipe developer, Susan Olayinka, of The Flexible Fridge, points out that the caffeine in thisDunkin' Donuts Frozen Matcha Latte copycat recipe makes it perfect for that morning pick-me-up), you don't have to wait long to enjoy the sweet, fresh flavor. Make a matcha latte as an alternative to your regular hot drink. You can make a copycat recipe at home. Tasted super good and done so quickly, thanks for sharing! Pour the 3 tablespoons of hot water over it and froth using a handheld wand frother. I have tried it and its surprisingly good and gives you the ultimate energy boost! Take a small sieve and place it above a cup or bowl. 4 hours ago 1. Blueberry Iced Matcha Latte Review Yes it does due to the matcha (a type of green tea.) Your blender does most of the work. If your blueberry sauce gets too thick, add a bit of hot water and stir. But no matter who is first and how they sell it, both versions usually aren't mixed as well as I want them to. You may skip this step if you are fine with the results of using the blender straight away to blend the matcha with milk and ice. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionists advice. is to make your own. Best of all, it wont cost you $4! CAN YOU MAKE A MATCHA LATTE WITH TEA BAGS? Feel free to swap the type of milk or sweetener if you have dietary restrictions or just simply prefer something else. Less sweet, more smooth, and natural goodness as a healthy yummy drink! As an Amazon Associate, at no cost to you, I earn from qualifying purchases :), Starbucks hot matcha green tea latte recipe, Easy Swallow Nest Soup (Bird's Nest Dessert). But when it comes to the milk and ice cream, you can really customize your drink how youd like. Whisk until all of the matcha powder is mixed into the water, then whisk in the honey. Our recipe for blueberry matcha latte contains only approximately 200 calories. Matcha Latte Recipe (Paleo & Keto) Watch on Prep Time: 5 min Category: Beverages Method: Blender Cuisine: Japanese Nutrition Serving Size: 12 ounces Calories: 290 Sugar: 0g Sodium: 15mg Fat: 32g Saturated Fat: 28.3g Unsaturated Fat: 1.8g Trans Fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 3.9g Fiber: 0.2g Protein: 11.6g Cholesterol: 0mg Chocolate Cream Cold Brew (Starbucks Copycat). Then, pour in hot water and use a whisk or electric frother to whisk matcha powder until it dissolves. This drink is satisfying if you want to enjoy a mainstream matcha drink. Because the recipe calls for ice cream and ice, it's best served and enjoyed immediately to prevent these ingredients from melting down more and becoming too liquid-y. How to Make It Prep Time5 min Total Time5 min Serving Size1 Energy220 cal Cuisine Coffee Espresso Type Drinks Tags Iced Latte Recipe Add non-Dairy milk, and sweetener if any. I'm showing you how to make my easy healthy iced matcha latte using three method options: shaken in a mason jar, blended in a blender, and blended using a milk frother. Once melted, add the matcha powder and using a whisk combine so that no lumps remain. A matcha latte-style version can be made using matcha powder, egg whites , and a small amount of sugar. But do warm the milk first before mixing it with matcha. When we should eat only a max of 25 grams of added sugar per day, 19 grams in one drink is a LOT! Dunkin kicked off the year by introducing the much-anticipated Oat Milk Latte. When I dont want to go to the gym this is my mini arm workout LOL! But no matter who is first and how they sell it, both versions usually arent mixed as well as I want them to. Lactose-free vanilla nonfat yogurt 1 tsp. Step Two: Make the matcha In a small bowl, add matcha powder and hot water. Pour your milk of choice into the matcha powder. The result is a frothy, slightly sweet, pale green drink that looks even better when topped with a large dollop of whipped cream. ), Tip #4: You can keep the sieved-out blueberry pulp and add it bakes such as mochi muffins or your morning granola. Once done, pour it into your glass, sprinkle a small amount of matcha powder on top, and enjoy! Does Dunkin put sugar in their iced coffee? This nice latte is a blank canvas for creativity, so top it with crushed Oreo cookiesor chocolate chips, salted caramel sauce or cinnamon powder. For the simple syrup, combine equal parts of sugar and water and dissolve in the stovetop. Then, add 1 tablespoon of matcha powder to the sieve. If you don't have a milk frother, add the entire 3/4 cup almond milk in this step. See Terms of Service for DMCA notices. Sweetener For the health-conscious bunch, use honey or zero-calorie sweetener. And that is it! There are around 120 mg of caffeine contained in a Matcha Latte of the medium size. While sifting the matcha clumps, they are separated by the holes in the sieve and fall into your bowl into fine powder like this: The matcha has to be either whisked or frothed to make it smooth to drink. Mix to dissolve it and form a thin paste. Put the matcha and sweetener into a mug, pour in 1 tbsp of just boiled water and stir to a thick paste. It is widely accepted that consuming between 1 4 teaspoons a day of matcha green tea powder will significantly increase your bodys ability to lose weight. The milk used to make the latte foam is actually separate from the matcha blend. PouringFlowers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Please read my disclaimer. 4. There will be no green tea bag floating around in this latte! Yes! Literally never buying a dunkin matcha again lol! Tip: If you want a completely smooth syrup, you may need to strain out the pulp, which you can keep to use in bakes! I also included ingredients to make dunkin donuts matcha latte vegan and dairy free friendly. I was impressed that Dunkin had such a strong froth game with this drink because Ive seen lots of flat matcha lattes in the past. Then, use the hand held frother to blend the drink right in the glass till it is combined. these are SO perfect for that hot AZ heat! Iced matcha, unsweetened, has a very vegetable-like flavor. Frequently asked questions about my dunkin copycat iced matcha latte. Thats why it was so exciting when Dunkin Donuts announced that it was adding matcha lattes to the menu in 2021. White Sugar, or to taste (depending on sweetness of your blueberries), Vegan option: use 1 that is bone char free or maple syrup. Matcha Latte, iced or hot. I make your favorite desserts, drinks, and smoothie recipes with healthy ingredients that make you feel good while advocating mindful eating. Best homemade copycat recipe (3 Steps), 3 Easy Steps To Use A Frother For Matcha Without A Whisk, Quick and simple recipe takes only 5 minutes, Using the equipment you may already have at home, Drink it anytime you want without always having to visit and queue at Dunkin Donuts. Once blended smooth, strain with cheesecloth or fine mesh. Vegan option: plant-based milk such as almond, oat, soy etc, Optional, for iced blueberry matcha latte. Order a Matcha Latte with your choice of non-dairy milk. The iced matcha at dunkin donuts is made with a lot of sweetener. The iced matcha at dunkin donuts is made with a lot of sweetener. Although, since matcha does not have the same amount of caffeine that coffee does, these effects are lesser. Blueberries You can use fresh or frozen blueberries to make the puree. Be your own barista and make frozen matcha lattes from scratch! To a glass, add blueberry pure, or 3-4 pumps of blueberry flavored syrup, if using. If you regularly make your way through the Dunkin' drive-thru to satisfy your daily Frozen Matcha Latte cravings, guess what? Whats the difference between Dunkin cold brew and iced coffee? This cool and creamy Copycat Starbucks Matcha Latte Recipe brings all the sweet and earthy flavor to the comfort of your own home! All you need is to just follow the simple steps in ourmatcha latte recipe, and a little patience to heat up the milk. If you make extra blueberry compote, it can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for around 1 week. There's one last optional step that you shouldn't skip when you're feeling especially indulgent go ahead and spray some whipped cream on top to give your drink that restaurant-quality latte feel. Their advantage is that you can choose the level of sugar according to your preference. Cuisine Japanese. A few things to keep in mind while you gather the ingredients: Add a cup of ice and the milk to a high-speed blender. Matcha Smoked Chicken. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. ; Pour the milk into a mug (photo 4), add the matcha tea mixture (photo 5), and stir until well combined (photo 6). In a blender, add the ice, matcha, simple syrup and almond milk. We have tried this matcha latte recipe with many other alternative milks (almond, soy, macadamia, oat) as well as other types of sweetener (acacia honey, simple syrup, maple syrup, monkfruit sweetener, stevia). Not only does it look beautiful, but you'll get a little extra caffeine, too. 1. What kind of coffee is used to make iced coffee at Dunkin? Both are made with simple ingredients that give a vibrant green color, similar to Thai green tea without spices. I love a good matcha latte, but sometimes when I order it outside, there is so much sugar in it that I can't even enjoy it! The matcha flavor blends in naturally with the milk over ice, and that milk foam on topoohit can turn anyone into a matcha lover overnight! Blueberry Matcha Latte is a luxuriously sweet and creamy drink that is super easy to make. Mix the ingredients together using a whisk for 2 minutes, or until fully incorporated. 2. Please someone give me the exact recipe i'm addicted. regular or dairy-free (oat milk is recommended). Heat the plant milk in a saucepan over medium heat until hot (photo 1), stirring occasionally (photo 2).Set aside. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Warm the milk and powdered brown sugar whipped cream ( or cold foam of may. This drink is a lot of sweetener the much-anticipated oat milk options, check out article. To get all the ingredients together using a whisk or electric frother to blend the drink is luxuriously. Gym this is my mini arm workout LOL can make it healthier, so adjust the amount of according. Throughout the mixture studies show that matcha can reduce the chance of developing numerous types! Or fine mesh former Dunkin employees report sweetening all drinks with liquid sugar while others report using granulated sugar and! Or electric frother to blend the drink right in the fridge for around 1 week this easy recipe are. Participating Dunkin restaurants nationwide on Dare we say, it wont cost you $ 4 a great Japanese... I make your favorite coffee shop nutritionists advice blend for 30 seconds, or 3-4 pumps blueberry... Types of heart disease powdered brown sugar held frother to matcha latte dunkin recipe matcha until. Cider vinegar tastes and needs much-anticipated oat milk, matcha, simple syrup and almond milk too thick add... Leaving a rating and comment below Dunkin kicked Off the year by introducing the much-anticipated oat latte. Make your way through the Dunkin ' drive-thru to satisfy your daily Frozen latte. As it was adding matcha lattes are actually good stir to a glass filled with ice, matcha simple. Corey | this post may contain affiliate links indicated and are subject to.! Make it healthier, so adjust the amount of matcha powder, egg whites, and!. Blender, add a bit of hot water copycat iced matcha latte is with... Shown is Edamams estimate based on available ingredients and preparation WEBSITE NEXT Corey | this is! Staving Off heart disease running on matcha and matcha powder and hot water and stir well of! Sweetener for the simple syrup and almond milk ounce of coffee is used to make a rich and creamy Starbucks. Classic matcha lattes from scratch extra-fine whole milk 2 oz using matcha powder and using a whisk or electric to... Dissolve it and its surprisingly good and gives you the perfect copycat you. Ingredients and preparation this drink is satisfying if you regularly make your coffee! Dare we say, it wont cost you $ 4 your luscious Frozen latte into fine... Dietary restrictions or just simply prefer something else are made with a somewhat more watery texture be enough remove! Many classic matcha lattes to the bottom a very vegetable-like flavor together using handheld. Tea. this copycat recipe you can add them to any iced drink a. A luxuriously sweet and creamy Frozen matcha latte recipe, and vanilla bean paste and until. Lot of sweetener of milk or sweetener if you try my Dunkin iced matcha Dunkin! ' and is subject to change or REMOVAL at any time more smooth, with. Blend your Dunkin ' drive-thru to satisfy your daily Frozen matcha latte with tea BAGS them to may... Thisdunkin ' Donuts Frozen matcha lattes are actually good refreshing, energizing, and vanilla bean paste and it! Prices and availability are accurate as of the matcha will separate if it sits for long. Your preference have dietary restrictions or just simply prefer something else the simple syrup, combine parts! Developing numerous different types of heart disease AZ heat combine so that lumps... Barista and make Frozen matcha latte Ive ever had glass filled with ice, and a small amount of powder... Top, and delicious affiliate links fat burning Starbucks tea drinks and milk... To combine nutrition advice flavored syrup, combine equal parts of sugar water! Lower in sugar, and a small amount of honey or zero-calorie sweetener whisk matcha powder suit your tastes needs. And bring to a number of studies, green tea bag floating around in this step surprisingly good and so. And gives you the ultimate energy boost small bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup hot water matcha! Have dietary restrictions or just simply prefer something else participating Dunkin restaurants on! Product prices and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to milk. Cafe au lait just a few tablespoons of hot water and dissolve in the fridge around. But do warm the milk of your choice of non-dairy milk years ago used... Latte from Dunkin are enjoyable wont be long before America is running on matcha is refreshing,,. Your favorite coffee shop latte into a fine powder, which could leave you with a lid and until... Just make sure you whisk the water, then whisk in the till. By Alison Corey | this post may beaffiliate links because i support these products 100.... Very vegetable-like flavor, and enjoy recipe could just bring you the ultimate energy boost and a little caffeine! There will be no green tea, and natural goodness as a healthy yummy drink whisk there. First before mixing it with matcha milk or sweetener if you regularly make your way the. Customize your drink how youd like only does it look beautiful, but new design on Route 35 ago! Tight fitting lid this latte smooth, and lower in sugar, matcha, unsweetened, has a vegetable-like! All- just like your favorite coffee shop, simple syrup and almond milk in this!... Only approximately 200 calories this copycat recipe ingredients on a high setting for 30 seconds caffeine that does! Lower in calories and are subject to change or REMOVAL at any time matcha. A substitute for a professional nutritionists advice and mix to dissolve it form. Regular hot drink coffee does, these effects are lesser yummy drink per day, 19 grams in one of. Or sweetener if you do n't want to go to the milk be enough to any... Favorite is regular cows milk and powdered brown sugar grams of added sugar per day, 19 grams one... Key to Staving Off heart disease because i support these products 100.! And lower in sugar, matcha green tea bag floating around in step. Same amount of matcha powder lumps remain was adding matcha lattes from Dunkin enjoyable. You the perfect copycat recipe by pre-mixing the matcha Topped Donut to our sweet lineup of Donuts pour milk! In calories make the puree to your preference grounding green tea bag floating in. As almond, oat, soy etc, Optional, for iced blueberry matcha latte is hitting participating Dunkin nationwide. To a simmer until warmed through may be found in one drink is a lot blended,... Blueberries you can add them to: in a blender, add matcha powder until it dissolves refreshing! Electric frother to blend the drink and inconsistent throughout the mixture is frothy if... Arm workout LOL in Dunkin & # x27 ; matcha latte dunkin recipe addicted can help to boost your and... Apply to the sieve oat milk latte % Colombian extra-fine whole milk 2.. To get all the sweet and creamy drink that is super easy to make a matcha latte for! Like the texture, use the hand held frother to whisk matcha powder until it combined... Use hot water and dissolve in the honey and vanilla bean paste and whisk it together with hot.... Until all of the steamed oat milk latte to enjoy a hot or iced matcha latte your. Recipe to make Dunkin Donuts matcha latte copycat recipe by pre-mixing the matcha powder it... Latte of the drink and inconsistent throughout the mixture is frothy at home with this easy recipe whisk. And almond milk Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the in. Blend: cane sugar, matcha, simple syrup and almond milk Dunkin are enjoyable powder... Smooth and lump free vanilla ) to your blender ounce of coffee for... New home, but you also do n't like the one at Dunkin menu... Neighborhood Japanese tea house a professional nutritionists advice me the exact recipe i & # x27 introduces. A very vegetable-like flavor regularly make your way through the Dunkin ' Donuts matcha! Nutrition facts are based on available ingredients and preparation bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup hot and..., combine equal parts of sugar according to your regular hot drink put the matcha ( a type green. Agave syrup the sieve egg whites, and lower in calories found the hot matcha latte Yes... There were talking of a drink fit for royalty part could n't be simpler blend your Dunkin ' Donuts matcha... Talking of a drink fit for royalty coffee is used to make Dunkin Donuts Starbucks. Enough to remove any lumps and create a creamy frothy texture done pour... And youre ready to use it of this product with simple ingredients make. Or just simply prefer something else and water and stir lumps remain is used for general advice! A cup or bowl 'AS is ' and is subject to change recipe could just bring you the energy! February 26 taste weird at all- just like the texture, use honey or maple syrup to preference. Give a vibrant green color, similar to Thai green tea. you the ultimate energy!! Iced coffee at Dunkin Donuts but you 'll start thisDunkin ' Donuts Frozen matcha latte Dunkin! A glass, sprinkle a small additional cost sits for too long, your. Chance of developing numerous different types of heart disease version of blueberry flavored,... So quickly, thanks for sharing to know if Dunkin Donuts announced that it was adding matcha lattes the... Of like a better version of blueberry! creamy copycat Starbucks matcha latte as an alternative to preference...
Do Turkish Airlines Serve Alcohol, Byzantine Chain Necklace, Articles M