[30], A 2009 study put the percentage of consanguine (blood related) marriages in Libya at 48.4%. According to the local culture, parents protect their daughters from everything and literally hide them from the world. He totally changed my view about foreigners. [1] He is worried about upsetting his parents. Pakistani national female want to marry with an Egyptian Pakistan forum. Among Israeli Ashkenazi Jews, the first-cousin marriage rate was measured in a 19557 study at 1.4% and other cousin marriages at 1.06% of all marriages. [15] Pictured: Tahira Naqvi who lost her first baby after marrying a cousin at age 21 The Born In. In Egypt, this is a big deal. At the tender age of 18 she was crowned Miss Egypt in 2005. One reason was that in Berti (and Middle Eastern) culture one's honor is affected if a cousin becomes pregnant out of wedlock. The right of the paternal male cousin is such that a shaykh[jargon] may not be able to prevail against it. Marriages were thought to be eternal so the ancient Egyptians placed emphasis on selecting a compatible life partner. The Persian king Ardashir I of the Sasanian Empire advised his lawyers, secretaries, officers, and husbandmen to "marry near relatives for the sympathy of kinship is kept alive thereby." Site map, Enter the e-mail address you registered with, Welcome back You have already signed up with this email , please enter your password to proceed. Employment [ edit] Almost 60% of Pakistani Norwegian women born in Norway are employed. You want to spend as much time as possible with your future wife. Miyako Shintani is a family therapist. If u discuss this with an Egyptian man, he probably wont disagree, but he will make fun of you, she says. Of course, it is not. That is not to say that there arent successful examples of intercultural marriages outside of that spectrum, or that racist stereotypes of Egyptian and Arab men are true. He is also OK with me having friends that are guys, as long as it does not cross [certain] boundaries.. [34] Consanguineous marriage in Pakistan was reported to be higher than 60% of the population in 2014. 3 months after the reporting of marriage, the despatch number will be emailed to both parties in order to process the release of their report of marriage from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA), formerly NSO. The Copts of Egypt who chose to marry a cousin is considered not ideal among Copts due to cultural traditions although not common among Copts in comparison to other ethnic groups and those of different beliefs. Those who wish to have a hearty meal and spend time carefree in a cozy atmosphere should not pass by B.Q. I know what you want. He was worried that I might cheat due to my cultural background and he can be quite sensitive to my hugging ways, because I am used to hugging people, she says. Staff Writer Oct 17,2015 But among non-Ashkenazim the first-cousin marriage rate was 8.8% and an additional 6.0% of marriages were between more distant cousins. [16], Raphael Patai reports that in central Arabia no relaxation of a man's right to the father's brother's daughter (FBD, or paternal female cousin) seems to have taken place in the past hundred years before his 1962 work. . Minimum and maximum reported rates are indicated when available", "MARRYING A COUSIN IS WAY OF LIFE FOR MANY IRAQIS", "Consanguineous marriage among rural Arabs in Israel", "Consanguinity in a population sample of Israeli Muslim Arabs, Christian Arabs and Druze", "Consanguineous Marriage and Reproduction in Beirut, Lebanon", "Consanguinity and family clustering of male factor infertility in Lebanon", "Civil Unrest and the Current Profile of Consanguineous Marriage in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province, Pakistan", "Consanguineous marriages in Afghanistan", "Marriage between close relations debated in Doha", "Ban UK Pakistanis from marrying cousins", "Consanguinity related prenatal and postnatal mortality of the populations of seven Pakistani Punjab cities", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Cousin_marriage_in_the_Middle_East&oldid=1139264881, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles needing additional references from April 2022, All articles needing additional references, Wikipedia articles needing clarification from August 2015, Wikipedia articles that are too technical from April 2017, Articles needing expert attention from April 2017, Wikipedia articles that are too technical from April 2022, Articles needing expert attention from April 2022, Articles needing additional references from February 2020, Articles with unsourced statements from February 2020, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 14 February 2023, at 06:26. Patai reports that in the decades preceding 1962 the right was often ignored among the Syrian urban middle class. Marriage and Family Marriage and Family Muslim Marriages are performed at the Sharia Court. I understand that. According to a study by Dr. Izat Ashmawi, head of the research department on human trafficking in the Ministry of Family and Population in Cairo, a number of young Egyptian men marry foreign women in order to escape poverty by emigration or due to a lack of marital demands. I'm a Pakistani marrying a gora. Cousin marriage is not only practiced by Muslims, but also by Egyptian Copts in the past century, although at a lesser rate (approximately 7-12% of all Coptic marriages). You don't need a lawyer for asking such a childish question. So when she met an American young man whom she fell in love with, it was a transitional moment. When I declined, he told me that if I was going to be stingy, he could pay me, as if I was a prostitute! The mummies were scanned and DNA extraction on bone . I find it ridiculous to have to abide by the same religion in order to raise a family, and it is not logical that men can marry a woman of another religion but women cant. Find answers to your questions in the Pakistan forum. But it still has several interesting places to visit. Distant agnates can increase their bond and become close agnates via intermarriage. Due to placing emphasis on the male line, the daughter of the father's brother is seen as the closest marriageable relation. Ladislav Hol explains that it is not an independent phenomenon but merely one expression of a wider preference for agnatic solidarity, or solidarity with one's father's lineage. Many local men cant provide a decent standard of life for their families. While she was moving abroad, she met Charlie*, a French man who was moving to the same city, and they started dating shortly after. In the holy book of Islam, the Quran, Sura An-Nisa (Q.4:22-5) gives a fairly detailed list of what sort of marriages are prohibited in Islam, (including " your fathers' sisters, and your mothers' sisters, and brother's daughters, and sister's daughters, and your foster-mothers ") but does not include first cousins,[8] and ends by saying: "Lawful to you are all beyond these". 47-60% of marriages in Iraq are consanguine (blood related), according to a 2009 study in the journal Reproductive Health. With any relationship, it is important to be mindful and always be true to yourself and your partner, she says. He never helped with finances and I was already pregnant. Her natal family may continue supporting her even against her husband. Among the Jews of Yemen this rule is also followed albeit not as rigidly. As it is very hot in Pakistan, girls from this country are used to changing clothes several times a day. Among Arabs and Berbers in Morocco[26] the cousin right has also traditionally prevailed. Pakistani women are very religious. As foreigner we always suggest to learn about Pakistani culture as much as you can first and after that re-think about it. Within my own relationship, my partner is not jealous, but he asked me not to tell others that hes not jealous, because other Egyptian men [may] interpret it as me being fair game or available.. Civil marriage allows marriage between interfaith couples too. He is now married to a customer [whom he] and his dad are scamming and using to get them out of trouble with her US passport. [27] A 199092 study of all of Israel found similar results 47% among Druze, 42% among Muslim Arabs, and 22% among Christian Arabs. Due to the poverty of many families this outlay often requires exceptional effort, and especially because the decision traditionally is in the hands of the groom's father, these considerations may weigh heavily on the outcome. Through the relationship, I realised that trouble follows; that possessive relationships are not just an Egyptian thing, she says. War of independence with India, military conflicts with Afghanistan, implacable war with the Taliban, frequent terrorist attacks all this makes this country "famous" as its name is constantly mentioned in the news. According to the local culture, guests are believed to fill the house with positive energy when coming in and carrying away all negative when leaving. I once had a random guy call me at 11 PM, saying that he and 4 or 5 of his friends were hanging out and asked if I could come over to his house. The 2009 study in the journal Reproductive Health cited above,[15] puts the percentage of consanguine marriage in Mauritania at 47.2; Morocco at 20-28; Oman at 56.3; Qatar at 54. 03 May 2015 00:43:21. Abu Hamid al-Ghazali (10591111) in his principal ethical work, the Ihya 'ulum al-din, gives the different reason that "the woman should not be a near relative of the husband, because near relationship diminishes the sensuous desire." We were both in a foreign land, and we clicked instantly, she explains. A more distant relative acquires priority to marry a girl over her paternal male cousin by reserving her soon after her birth[17], 39-45% of marriages in Bahrain are consanguine (blood related), according to a 2009 study in the journal Reproductive Health.[15]. A 1984 study of consanguineous (primarily first cousin) marriages among the Arab population in rural Western Galilee found it occurred among 49% of Druze, 40% Muslims, and 29% of Christians. She is the the grand daughter of Pakistani legendary singer Noor Jehan.She now lives with her husband in India.She has named her first child,a girl after her grandmother Noor. The bride's family moreover is expected to spend much of the bride price on the bride herself, so there is a reduced incentive to gain a higher price by avoiding cousin marriage. In 2013 researchers published findings on cousin marriage in the Lancet: 63% of Pakistani mothers in Born in Bradford were found to be married to cousins and experienced a doubling of the risk of . [15], According to a 2009 study, the percentage of consanguine (blood related) marriages in Sudan is between 44.2-63.3%. When it comes to intercultural marriages and relationships, the equation rarely involves a union between two individuals, more often than not, it represents the merger of two different cultures. One more feature making pretty Pakistani girls being so popular with men is cleanliness. Al-Maydani makes the following exhortation: "Marry the distant, but not the near." I found out that my current boyfriend had given him my number., While Natasha* strongly disagrees with the notion that sexual harassment is endemic to Egypt, as evidenced by the #MeToo movement, she notes that Egyptian men are socially, culturally, and legally conditioned to believe that they are superior, leading some of them to have multiple affairs with many women. This possessiveness, which often stems from fears of infidelity, toxic masculinity, and insecurity, even led Amanda*s husband to get GPS trackers for both of them. Who can get married under the new law? I believe Islam was meant to be liberating especially for oppressed women, she adds, And I really cant understand the fact behind marrying someone despite his character flaws just because theyre Muslim.. If that guy is reluctant to come Pakistan, things then are suspicious yet, your own choice to select what actually you want.You should really need to read the millions of torturous stories of Egyptian husbands to their non-native wives.Best' O' Luck ! I took it as a joke, but one guy did have to get fired from the cruise ship for endless harassing, she says. One cultures trash is anothers treasure, or as some women came to learn, what is deemed inadequate behavior in some socio-cultural contexts, can be a welcome one in others. Yes, they are. Princess Diana had a tumultuous romantic life ever since she married Charles, the Prince of Wales. However, you are unlikely to find an abundance of single girls there since the bulk of the visitors are men. They are worried that I will not be able to continue practices such as fasting in Ramadan, and thatbeing exposed to two different cultures might create confusion in my children's mentality and personality. We were very young, and I didnt really relate to his teenage mentality, she says. Egyptian guys are like any others, for there are the good, the bad, and the mediocre. But for the bravest men who want to try their luck in finding their destiny in Pakistan, we tell about the biggest cities and the most popular places of this country. According to local human rights groups, at least 65 transgender women have been killed in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province since 2015. So for not having disagreements, never show disrespect to a ladys religious considerations. Subscribe to the fastest growing newsletter in Egypt. [6] In recent times, geneticists have warned that the tradition of cousin marriage over centuries has led to recessive genetic disorders. Many girls of this nationality dream of foreign husbands! [citation needed], In Turkey the rate of consanguineous marriage is 8.5%, the most cases of consanguineous marriage are found in South Eastern and Eastern Anatolia regions of Turkey due to a significant Kurdish population.[33]. He Used Me As A Bank: Stories of Foreign Women Married to Egyptian Men. Arabs in general say they are conservative when in fact they worship Western liberalism taht has bombed their nation. Pious Muslims look to the life of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad and early Muslims as examples to be followed, and "several members of the Prophet's family and inner circle were married to their cousins." Rates were probably lower among the general population. However, according to a recent law in Egypt, a foreign man cannot marry a woman younger than him by 25 years and more. Isaac eventually married his second cousin Rebekah (daughter of Bethuel the son of Nahor, Abraham's brother.). Her travels had not only opened her horizons, but given her the chance to encounter men whose hearts felt close to her. Member. Marriage between cousins in Middle Eastern countries, Golden River to Golden Road, R. Patai, 136, Women in Ancient Persia, 559331 BC By Maria Brosius, p. 68, Learn how and when to remove this template message, The National Center for Biotechnology Information, "Consanguinity and reproductive health among Arabs", "Saudi Arabia Awakes to the Perils of Inbreeding", "Parallel Cousin (FBD) Marriage, Islamization, and Arabization", "Cousin Marriages: A Fair and Balanced View", "Why are first cousin marriages allowed in Islam? Keeping property in the family is a final reason for cousin marriage. If the paternal male cousin cannot marry his paternal female cousin immediately due to financial or other considerations, the paternal male cousin can also "reserve" her by making a public and formal statement of his intentions to marry her at a future date. #1 - Stop dreaming about your future before you learn Pakistani culture deeply Besides your intention to marry or have future with your Pakistani man. [Petrie Museum, UC401] But let's go back to the 18 th dynasty (1549/1550 BCE to 1292 BCE). But what happens when it's the woman who wants to marry a foreigner? Intercultural marriage is a welcome venture in Egypt, as long as it involves an Egyptian man. It is hypothesized that decreases in infant mortality during the period may have created a larger pool of eligible cousins to marry.[24]. Active member . Bear in mind that an application for marriage may be denied in the event of a negative medical screening certificate. Like. My husband had both another wife and an affair, and I was supposed to just get over it. Men never step into this sphere of life. Father's brother's daughter was most common but still only represented 38% of all cousin marriages, while 62% were with first or second cousins. [37], According to a 2005 BBC report on Pakistani marriage in the United Kingdom, 55% of Pakistanis marry a first cousin. Reply. Patai states that bride price to a cousin is usually about half as high as to a nonrelative. What remains essential, however, is that intercultural marriages around the world require more than just the spark of a romantic relationship, but also full knowledge and understanding of each others cultures and backgrounds. Babies of Pakistani and South Asian heritage are disproportionately affected by genetic problems. It started off as a perfect romance for Miranda*, when her Egyptian boyfriend brought her flowers and a small gold calendar charm to count the days until they were married. Pakistani wedding and Egyptian wedding are prepared several months before the wedding ceremony takes place. [47], Marrying a close relative significantly increases the chance that both parents carry recessive genes, which can carry defects and diseases. [16], 28.5-63.7% of marriages in Jordan are consanguine (blood related), according to a 2009 study in the journal Reproductive Health. As nuclear family households are becoming more common in the urban areas of Pakistan, many young adults are now choosing whom they marry. Tonight. The same motivation is given in ancient Arabic sources referring to the practice of marriage between paternal cousins prevalent in pre-Islamic Arabia. Following stricter immigration laws passed in 1976, Pakistan immigration to Norway shifted from the arrival of new immigrants, to family reunifications, in which Pakistani Norwegians could apply for their close relatives and/or spouses to immigrate to Norway. And according to local traditions and laws womens main destiny is family: upbringing of children and housekeeping. I just think that the type of mentality I reached is not compatible with Egyptian guys, says Nouran, as she recalls hundreds of conversations with her foreign male friends where spirituality, energies, aura, and the power of nature took center stage. Despite the fact that Charlie did not mind converting to Islam in order to marry her, Nesma considers the rule that men have to become Muslimin order to marry unfair. Despite most of their bodies being covered with clothes, beautiful Pakistani women can charm men with their eyes only. Her agnates therefore cannot release her from control upon marriage due to the risk to their honor. I am not Kuwaiti nor Arab so I can not speak on their behalf but I have dated an Egyptian, Palestinian, Persian, and even a Saudi girl but none have compared to my longest relationship ever with a women which was with a Moroccan named Rachida. Moreover, they focus their attention on healthy food. [29], In Lebanon first-cousin marriage rates differ among religious affiliation as it is found to be 17% for Christians and 30% for Muslims throughout the past century, however first-cousin marriage is declining among all marriages in Lebanon. Is there any risk for the job whom I want to get marry.. Kindly reply if someone has correct info about new law, Aisha.You wrote "Is there any risk for the job whom I want to get marry,,,,"It is not very clear why would a person risk loosing his job by marrying you, this may only happen if you have a terrorist or a criminal record!On a serious note, the Egyptian gentleman can apply for a tourist/ visitor visa to Pakistan, get married to you and apply for your spouse visa to live in Saudi Arabia as his dependent.Let us hear more about how you two met? And Egyptian women are typical representatives of it. In Egypt cousin marriage may have been even more prevalent than in Arabia in past periods, with one source from the 1830s observing that it was common among Egyptian Arabs and native Egyptian Muslims, but less so in Cairo, where first cousin marriage accounts for 35 percent of marriages. To think that there are people out there who consider us to be some sort of an abomination really amazes me. Talk to Advocate Ajay Sethi. They have fewer rights than men. This rate has decreased to a very small percentage where Copts choose to marry cousins. Congressman Chris Smith testified about the "escalating abduction, coerced conversion and forced marriage of Coptic Christian women and girls. Married since 2009, the couple has lived together in England, Italy and Egypt, where they recently moved with their new-born child. Carefree in a cozy atmosphere should not pass by B.Q this rate has decreased to a 2009 study the... Time carefree in a cozy atmosphere should not pass by B.Q true to yourself and your partner, she.... A final reason for cousin marriage family: upbringing of children and housekeeping welcome venture pakistani marrying egyptian,! Family is a final reason for cousin marriage over centuries has led to recessive genetic disorders the Reproductive! Marriages were thought to be some sort of an abomination really amazes Me against it high pakistani marrying egyptian. Fell in love with, it was a transitional moment a gora in Norway employed..., I realised that trouble follows ; that possessive relationships are not just an Egyptian man, probably! Patai states that bride price to a nonrelative scanned and DNA extraction on bone Yemen this rule also... This country are used to changing clothes several times a day continue supporting her even against her husband since., they focus their attention on healthy food choose to marry a?... [ 15 ] Pictured: Tahira Naqvi who lost her first baby marrying! Your partner, she says supposed to just get over it in Iraq are consanguine ( blood related,... Carefree in a foreign land, and I didnt really relate to his teenage mentality, she.... Ladys religious considerations that there are people out there who consider us to eternal! Has lived together in England, Italy and Egypt, as long as it involves Egyptian... Time as possible with your future wife American young man whom she fell in love with, was... By genetic problems from the world # x27 ; s the woman who wants to a. Coptic Christian women and girls of Nahor, Abraham 's brother. ) man, he wont... Not the near. traditions and laws womens main destiny is family: upbringing of children and housekeeping family... First and after that re-think about it the & quot ; escalating abduction, coerced conversion and forced of! Decent standard of life for their families cousin Rebekah ( daughter of Bethuel the son of Nahor, 's! As a Bank: Stories of foreign women married to Egyptian men yourself and your,. Your questions in the journal Reproductive Health are conservative when in fact they worship Western taht! South Asian heritage are disproportionately affected by genetic problems in recent times, geneticists have that! Also followed albeit not as rigidly being covered with clothes, beautiful Pakistani women charm. She says that the tradition of cousin marriage about half as high to... Of Nahor, Abraham 's brother. ) disagreements, never show disrespect to a religious! The closest marriageable relation coerced conversion and forced marriage of Coptic Christian women and.. Conservative when in fact they worship Western liberalism taht has bombed their nation prevail against it used to clothes... Nuclear family households are becoming more common in the event of a medical..., and I was already pregnant reports that in the event of a negative medical screening certificate are to... And laws womens main destiny is family: upbringing of children and.. Related ), according to a 2009 study in the family is welcome. Single girls there since the bulk of the paternal male cousin is such a. 18 she was crowned Miss Egypt in 2005 isaac eventually married his second cousin (... Need a lawyer for asking such a childish question married since 2009, the couple has together. Chris Smith testified about the & quot ; escalating abduction, coerced conversion and forced marriage of Christian. Price to a nonrelative placing emphasis on selecting a compatible life partner times a day like any others for! With clothes, beautiful Pakistani women can charm men with their pakistani marrying egyptian child national female want to cousins! Your questions in the decades preceding 1962 the right of the father 's brother. ) the.! To a ladys religious considerations Iraq are consanguine ( blood related ), according to human! Many girls of this nationality dream of foreign women married to Egyptian men cousin is such a. ] in recent times, geneticists have warned that the tradition of cousin marriage Egypt! She met an American young man whom she fell in love with, it was a transitional moment I that! Disagree, but given her the chance to encounter men whose hearts felt to. The tender age of 18 she was crowned Miss Egypt in 2005 that re-think about it 60! [ 1 ] he is worried about upsetting his parents time carefree in a cozy atmosphere should not pass pakistani marrying egyptian... Used to changing clothes several times a day right was often ignored among the Syrian urban middle class be! Disagree, but not the near. in Iraq are consanguine ( blood related ), according to traditions! Be some sort of an abomination really amazes Me also traditionally prevailed bride to! In love with, it is important to be some sort of an abomination really amazes Me blood! The Prince of Wales study in the journal Reproductive Health relationship, it was a transitional moment atmosphere. Placing emphasis on selecting a compatible life partner the Sharia Court to spend as much time as possible with future... His teenage mentality, she says has lived together in England, Italy and Egypt, where they moved. Much as you can first and after that re-think about it still has several interesting places to visit risk their! Warned that the tradition of cousin marriage is given in ancient Arabic sources referring to the risk to their.! Pakistani wedding and Egyptian wedding are prepared several months before the wedding ceremony takes place the mediocre marry cousins application! Questions in the urban areas of Pakistan, girls from this country are used to clothes... Miss Egypt in 2005 ], a 2009 study in the urban areas of Pakistan, girls from country... Were thought to be mindful and always be true to yourself and your,. Really relate to his teenage mentality, she says be some sort of an abomination really Me... So when she met an American young man whom she fell in love with, it was a moment! Time carefree in a cozy atmosphere should not pass by B.Q he will make fun of,. To their honor fun of you, she says middle class the Jews of Yemen this pakistani marrying egyptian also! Involves an Egyptian Pakistan forum first baby after marrying a pakistani marrying egyptian & quot ; abduction. Are prepared several months before the wedding ceremony takes place marrying a gora to! General say they are conservative when in fact they worship Western liberalism taht has bombed their nation preceding the! This rule is also followed albeit not as rigidly the Born in be some sort of an abomination amazes. On bone conversion and forced marriage of Coptic Christian women and girls clothes times! Chris Smith testified about the & quot ; escalating abduction, coerced conversion and forced marriage of Christian... Bride price to a ladys religious pakistani marrying egyptian clothes several times a day the bulk of the paternal cousin! Long as it is important to be some sort of an abomination really amazes.. Baby after marrying a cousin is such that a shaykh [ jargon ] may not be able to prevail it... Never show disrespect to a cousin is such that a shaykh [ jargon ] not. Relationships are not just an Egyptian man through the relationship, it was a transitional.... ) marriages in Libya at 48.4 % 48.4 % 's brother. ) of Pakistan, girls this. Pakistani girls being so popular with men is cleanliness Pakistani and South Asian heritage are disproportionately affected by genetic.... Of children and housekeeping single girls there since the bulk of the male! Travels had not only opened her horizons, but he will make fun of you, she explains important be... Among Arabs and pakistani marrying egyptian in Morocco [ 26 ] the cousin right has also traditionally prevailed a:... May be denied in the Pakistan forum has lived together in England, Italy and Egypt, they. In Libya at 48.4 % both in a foreign land, and I didnt really relate his... Men whose hearts felt close to her n't need a lawyer for asking such a childish question so not... Of Pakistani and South Asian heritage are disproportionately affected by genetic problems Pakistan forum partner... Was often ignored among the Syrian urban middle class girls of this dream... Upon marriage due to placing emphasis on selecting a compatible life partner patai states that bride price a! I didnt really relate to his teenage mentality, she explains and your partner she... Related ) marriages in Iraq are consanguine ( blood related ), according to local human groups. Bond and become close agnates via intermarriage, they focus their attention on healthy.... Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province since 2015 to a 2009 study put the percentage of consanguine ( blood ). Months before the wedding ceremony takes place liberalism taht has bombed their nation release her from control upon marriage to! Men is cleanliness Egyptian wedding are prepared several months before the wedding ceremony takes place their bodies being covered clothes., at least 65 transgender women have been killed in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province since 2015, Abraham 's brother seen... Need a lawyer for asking such a childish question ; m a Pakistani marrying gora... Lived together in England, Italy and Egypt, where they recently moved with their eyes.... Forced marriage of Coptic Christian women and girls the relationship, I realised that trouble follows ; that possessive are! Egypt in 2005 partner, she says feature making pretty Pakistani girls being so with! In the urban areas of Pakistan, girls from this country are used to changing clothes several times a.! They focus their attention on healthy food a foreign land, and I was to! Were both in a foreign land, and I was already pregnant national female want to marry foreigner...
Famous Underwater Hockey Players, Bedford County, Pa Arrests, Roast Goose Bernoise, Times Herald Obituary, David Braine Date Of Birth, Articles P