Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. - 1-985-643-1111 . The gas mileage is great and I have had no problem. Come to Matt Bowers Auto Group to drive or buy this Chevrolet Traverse: 1GNERKKW0PJ214622. - You cant go wrong with this business! This car is gorgeous. Listed 36 days ago, Kenner, LA The car runs good. Listed 3 days ago, New Orleans, LA Cars by Price in Slidell, LA. Click. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. My mother drove the car for the next 20 years until her passing when it came back to me. Used Cars Under $5,000 in Slidell, LA Used Cars Under $5,000 in Slidell, LA Radius to Best Used Cars for the Money 1-20 of 187 Used Cars Found Save Search View on dealer site 2018 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV - 111,779 mi Featured - Listed 40 days ago $2,168 below market price Hancock Auto Annex - Long Beach, MS - 228-822-9555 - Used Cars, Used Trucks. They even offered to contact me if they got a hold to another one. Replaced 2000 Toyota Sienna van with almost 300,000 miles (still going strong!). Lucky for you, you have already found Test drive Used Cars at home in Slidell, LA. - It was then updated to delivery 8/23. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Get email alerts on this search. our. As indicated, have some knowledge of salvage repairable vehicles and get estimates up front and your repair experience will be much better. L'objet social tait la production d'une voiture de sport lgre style vintage dote de brillantes . I've received NO letters from Ford yet. Listed 7 days ago, Hammond, LA I have had a misfiring issue where I had the sparkplugs, and wires replaced which fixed it. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. (40 mi) Rides like a Lexus. Just a little info., the air condition system has never been serviced and you could hang meat in it on 100 degree day. He is very thorough, giving me all the details and specs of the car, and he's always someone I can call on for car advice. Congratulations! So far gas mileage has been at about 33 MPG, although I think the acceleration vs. my old car is somewhat lacking (manual vs. auto), but can't complain. Should this happen there are plenty of options available to you, while realistically you won't be getting that brand new Mercedes Benz, but you can find plenty of used cars under 2000 easily. Listed 3 days ago, Mandeville, LA and his high expectations of how to treat ?his? William Massenburg sold me my very first car (used 2014 Ford Focus), and I still use it to this day. Marty answered all of my questions and took time to work through the deal. , Car Search Engine |U For Car Dealers |d Contact |x Sign In. View. ft. 1 Story 3 Bed 2 Bath 2 Car Request Info Compare (18 mi) I traded in my 2018 Colorado for a 2022, I love my truck that?s why I bought another newer one! after all these years still drives very well. These guys were so professional and friendly. I've never had any trouble getting titles, bill of sale, or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George. Used Cars for Sale in Slidell, LA Filters Location 25 miles of 70458 Make All Makes Model All Models Year Any Year Price Any Price Mileage Any Mileage Body Style Any Body Style CARFAX Vehicle History No Accidents or Damage Reported (697) CARFAX 1-Owner (573) Personal Use (582) Service History (893) CARFAX Value great value Repair was too costly so, I bought a 2017 Focus. Used Cars for Sale Near Me in Slidell, LA - Autotrader Location ZIP Code Include Long-Distance Delivery Year Minimum Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New (4,170) Used (3,868) Manufacturer Certified (372) Third-Party Certified (11) Drive Type Price & Payments Min Price Max Price Max Payment Ex. Used Cars Under $7000 Slidell, LA. - Its huge! Bob Licht is a true professional. - I now drive the hills of West Virginia. - Enter amount Show payments on listings Listed 20 days ago, Covington, LA My purchase was stress free I bought cash but was informed they also offer in house financing with no credit check. Push bar of a police car in Abu Dhabi, used to move stranded vehicles out of the way. - Listed 207 days ago, La Place, LA This property is currently available for sale and was listed by ROAM MLS on Feb 4, 2023. They both shared the ?Bill Hood Philosophy? I purchase my jeep brand new, not even 14 miles on it. (22 mi) They found a very hard-to-find car, and sold it to me at MSRP while their competitors were marking them up $2,000 over MSRP. Other than that it has been pretty much perfect for the 13 months I have had it. All rights reserved. This car is the most reliable car I had. Get real-time updates when the price is lowered or when there are new matches for this search. customers through their buying experience. This St. Tammany Parish Louisiana Most Wanted List posts the top 50-100 fugitive criminals on the run. How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? - I was very please with Chad and Steve they made my car buying the best I ever had. Just got the car about 3 weeks ago (2017 SR model) and enjoy the car so far. Find a Ford dealer who has exactly what you're looking for. I couldve gone for a newer car but I found my Toyota in perfect condition and fell in love. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. After I retired in 2000, I gave it to my mother in Kansas as my new company gave me a car for work and pleasure. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. Used Cars for Sale Near Me Under $3,000 in Slidell, LA - Autotrader Used Under $3,000 22 Results | Clear Filters Location Distance Include Extended Home Delivery Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New Used (22) Manufacturer Certified Third-Party Certified Drive Type Price & Payments Min Price Max Price Max Payment Ex. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Enter amount Brakes are also impressive. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. There are several recalls for make. I got my new Murano thank you Marty Tauzier. I highly recommend setting an appointment with William. WE HAVE HAD CAMY FOR 18 YEARSBOUGHT HER WITH 32 THOUSAND MILES ON HER SHE NOW HAS 219,OOO ON HER.WE DID TIMING BELT ONCEOIL CHANGES..SENSORS.ALTERNATOR. It's pretty smooth driving it, easy to handle very comfortably made front to back, seats are nice, speakers are decent for stock, the middle screen is easy to navigate through. great value (32 mi) Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Listed 269 days ago, La Place, LA iSeeCars.com provides this service and home delivery on some or all of its cars. I only need it for short trips to work. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Listed 197 days ago, La Place, LA - I have been buying Nissan all my life and this is the first Nissan that I have been having scary moments. Sales dept. (32 mi) Contact the dealership with no pressure to buy, courteous, took the time to answer my questions. Listed 36 days ago, 2004 Toyota Camry 2014.5 4dr Sdn I - 200,000 mi, Kenner, LA Used cars for sale in Slidell, LA under $15,000 Sort by Never miss a car! They have been here for 32 years! 1-20 of home delivery on some or all of its cars. Listed 11 days ago, Picayune, MS upon request. Listed 54 days ago, New Orleans, LA Find Toyota 4runners for Sale in New Orleans on Oodle Classifieds. My vehicle will be paid off soon. The car still drives and handles better than most new cars! What out a doubt, the best vehicle I have ever owned. - Much better quality than the newer ones. - Excellent fuel efficiency,easy to maintain, love driving this car, responds well in mountain or level conditions, rain and snow don't have any problem with tires. Save up to $5,581 on one of 361 used cars for sale in New Orleans, LA. This dealership offers I have a rather large family with grown children so we typically purchase a vehicle per year. I have to roll to the side of the road till gets power again. 1-20 of Every step was pretty straight forward with no hidden terms or costs. home delivery on some or all of its cars. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration They were very willing to work with me unlike another dealership which I will not name. Extremely comfortable to ride on long drives, Only complain I have is the lumbar support, but fixed that with a pillow. Our selection of Slidell, Louisiana used cars is comprised of the best offers from trusted located across Louisiana. (26 mi) Even has enough juice to jump my diesel that constantly dies! All vehicles are subject to prior sale. $450/mo. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. I press on the gas and there is no pressure, on the gas pattel it's scary, Thanks Banner Ford! I have two sets of lights on airbags, low pressure lights that has been replaced yet is on again air pressure is good. Take him with you to look at the vehicle you are interest in. It is people like Jason, and Mr. Fleet that makes me continue to do business with Banner Ford Mandeville. Love my new vehicle. You do not need to scour the entire state to find low cost cars in Slidell Louisiana to finance. Listed 69 days ago, 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo - 199,791 mi, Kenner, LA They really really helped me out a lot active with customers great place to buy cars of any type. After replacing a few of the more worn parts I put it back into full service and she is running as good as the day I bought her 26 years ago. But. (32 mi) I am disappointed in Bill Hood Chevrolet because it can not provide to its management and sales associates any realistic expectations of delivery to provide to their customers. Quite honestly, there is no rival in South Louisiana this is my second truck purchase from Banner. . CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX. (40 mi) He got everything together for me and here I am driving my NEW Murano. I took his advice, and purchased new. Unless you need the features of the new ones, find a 98-2006. - I love the vehicle. I bought my 1999 Toyota Camry CE 4 years ago with about 203,000 miles. - iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Cars.com Privacy Statement. My instrument panel lights need to be replaced because the car is 24 years old and they just lived as long as they could. My sales associate is William Fleet. Local Used Cars Cars Under $5000 Cars Under $3000 Cars Under $2000 Used Car Loans New & Used Car Dealers Affordable New Cars. Cars.com Privacy Statement. I am quite satisfied with the service and sales. - (29 mi) Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. (61 mi) - Used Cars Under $5,000 for Sale in Slidell, LA (with Photos) - TrueCar Used Cars For Sale > Slidell, LA Used Cars New Cars Location Slidell, LA Distance Include Non-Local Listings Make Model Body Style Years to Price Cash Finance to Price Drop 0 See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days Mileage to CPO Certified Pre-Owned 0 Exterior Color Listed 54 days ago, New Orleans, LA 33 Used Cars Found. You can filter your results by using the vehicle search form below. - our. Bought my 2002 Toyota Camry brand new and 21 years later it's still AMAZING!! View all 32 photos 1 / 32. I was pleasantly surprised by my experience with Lakeside. a virtual appointment! You can filter your results by using the vehicle search form below. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Answered all of my (dumb) questions. See if you can save on car insurance on KBB.com, Pre-qualify for a car loan with no credit score impact. Obviously, every vehicle has its quirks, and thankfully so far Ive only kept up with the oil changes (moderately) I havent had to replace anything at all aside from the batteries. Home; Cars For Sale . I bought this car from my mother in law with 208,000 miles on it. Second guessed the purchase and it got away from me. Never have had any manor maintenance issues beyond battery/tire replacements and minor exterior repairs from accidents. SLIDELL LA, 70461 1,563 sq. Purchased new September of 2009 now has 162K miles and i will never sell this car it has and is perfect. Listed 8 days ago, Picayune, MS Ford Dealer Locator Select Fords by price in Slidell, Louisiana. Cheap Cars For Sale in Louisiana There are 163 vehicles listed Inventory Page 1 of 11 There are 163 used cars for sale in LA at low prices starting for only $500 dollars. (22 mi) A video walkaround of this car may be available The Society of Automotive Engineers' recommended practices are also taken into account. I would come back, cons: no car manual, almost left without the cardboard plate after my purchase. - By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. a video consultation. I had a great experience and highly recommend them. Slidell, LA Price Under $3,000 Used cars for sale in Slidell, LA under $3,000 Sort by Never miss a car! Our online dealer locator will pinpoint used vehicles around Slidell and the local areas. Car was priced nicely. The interior is sleek and beautiful. It really has almost all I could want. Beautiful color, cajun tinychat red. a virtual appointment! I have not had a single breakdown. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} - Would you like to view the latest search results? (0 mi) Menu. This is that place, we have all the best inexpensive new cars in Slidell Louisiana and local listings of the best affordable cars in Slidell Louisiana. 85 Used Cars Found. My wife & I purchased our second 4-Runner from him. Used Cars Under $3,500 in Slidell, LA 1-20 of 21 Used Cars Found Location:70458 X Radius:50 X Price:<$3500 X Condition:Used X Save Search View on dealer site 2019 Jeep Cherokee Latitude - 75,758 mi Featured Metairie, LA - Listed 41 days ago $806 below market price dealer rating Its really my first car and it is wonderful. Be the first to see new listings and price drops for your search. I really enjoy driving it. $450/mo. Listed 35 days ago, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. I highly recommend this model and year!! - Chevrolet has brought us something that is quite foreign looking, and is in fact part of their foreign line up. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. This vehicle is a blessing to me and it is a very nice car. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically I have noticed no issues with the power train. Therefore we have expanded your criteria. ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. where to start. - My husband and myself had a wonderful experience purchasing our car from Kai at Gulf Auto Direct. You can filter your results by using the vehicle search form below. She will probably outlast me too!! Get a Kelley Blue Book instant cash offer. They were very informative and stress free. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Jason has been my service representative for 16 years. CARFAX depends on its sources for the accuracy and reliability of its information and is not responsible for errors or omission in the information. 66 Great Deals out of 139 listings starting at $1,971, 67 Great Deals out of 190 listings starting at $3,850, 53 Great Deals out of 139 listings starting at $1,971, 58 Great Deals out of 153 listings starting at $1,971, 62 Great Deals out of 151 listings starting at $1,971, 9 Great Deals out of 41 listings starting at $4,988, 13 Great Deals out of 43 listings starting at $4,494, 86 Great Deals out of 198 listings starting at $1,971. The selection of cars here is great and honestly everyone is very friendly and gives you all the details you need. a virtual appointment! Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Save $944 on Convertibles Under $3,000 in San Diego, CA. Calls may be prerecorded. The entire time he was so helpful. How Much Will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers? (32 mi) Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. - Soul has 56,000 miles now and has been trouble-free. I have the SE model and it is supper comfortable with the lower back support. Listed 3 days ago, 1999 Lincoln Town Car Signature - 151,266 mi, Metairie, LA Listed 7 days ago, Hammond, LA It's on it's second battery does not use any oil between services. This dealership has cars with very low miles. I will buy an Edge for my next vehicle purchase. I signed a purchase agreement on 8/02/22, it was an ?in transit vehicle?. (32 mi) Hertz Car Sales - Your Used Car Buying Resource Watch on It seems problematic situationa are starting. Got the 3.6 v6, and now has about 43k on it. Listed 187 days ago, Kenner, LA You might like these vehicles from Greg LeBlanc Toyota, Platinum PkgEnhanced Visibility and Technology PkgDriver Assist PkgComfort and Air Quality PkgLPO, Floor Liner Pkg, Lariat Ultimate PkgTow Technology Bundle5TH Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep PkgFX4 Off-Road Pkg, Equipment Group 302A LuxuryXLT Chrome Appearance PkgMax Trailer Tow PkgFX4 Off-Road PkgXLT Power Equipment Group, Limited Level 1 Equipment GroupTechnology GroupBody Color Bumper Group, Prestige PkgAudi MMI Navigation Plus PkgTowing Pkg, By using this service, you accept the terms of our. You can get more information about this car from your couch through I would recommend the following if you're looking at buying a salvage/repairable vehicle: 1) Choose your Auto Body mechanic FIRST prior to going to purchase a vehicle that is salvage/repairable and pay him for his time even if you DON"T BUY. Best car I have ever owned and my first car was bought in 1967. See photos, floor plans and more details about 118 30th St, New Orleans, LA 70124. I went to the collision department for an estimate on my rear driver bumper. Listed 20 days ago, 2012 Nissan Versa S Sedan 4D - 165,647 mi, Chalmette, LA ${award} ${year}, By Howard, Authur from Slidell, Louisiana, By Annette B. Payton from New Orleans, LA, By Antoinette Williams from New Orleans Louisiana, By Gabriel Nuez from Boston, Massachusetts, By Shirley C. Armstrng from River Ridge, Louisiana, By Peyton Hendricks from Oklahoma City, OK, Cars under $15,000 in Bay Saint Louis, MS. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Over all this was a great purchase, hopefully it lasts at least to 200k, Kayla was on time very helpful and pleasant she was my saint was able to get me a new tire she went the extra mile. Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles Find A Vehicle 10 Vehicles In Our Online Inventory Chevrolet (1) Ford (4) Honda (1) Hyundai (2) Lexus (1) Toyota (1) 2014 Honda Pilot EX-L $13,995 153,022 miles 2011 Hyundai ELANTRA GLS $10,900 106,082 miles 2018 Hyundai SANTA FE Sport 2.4L Therefore we have expanded your criteria. Schedule a tour Single family residence Built in 1978 Central Central air Garage 1.30 Acres $136 price/sqft Overview , Walked into the Your Choice Elgin, we were greeted by Mike who was sincere and very accommodating. I hardly recommend this car. All clean, & in good condition & a variety of makes & models as well. Your email alert is being set up. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Used Cars for Sale Under $5,000 in Slidell, LA - Autotrader Under $5,000 21 Results | Clear Filters Location Distance Include Extended Home Delivery Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New Used (21) Manufacturer Certified Third-Party Certified Drive Type Price & Payments Max Payment Ex. Used Cars Under $5000 Slidell, LA Tweet Shown below are some of the best used cars for less than $5000 dollars near the 70461 zip code. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car: The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the Listed 74 days ago, Kenner, LA Sell Your Car with CARFAX in 3 Easy Steps! Great safety rating not good on bumpy roads. (40 mi) our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to (24 mi) This care is more than adequate for that function. was great. The only grip I have is the door latches are cheap and all four gave been replaced. Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. The home has a large bedroom suite with a walk-in closet, double vanities, a tub, and a separate shower. I just hope it lasts as long as my 2015 Mazda! Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Mine is the 2022 LE, but has the convenience package. (32 mi) The service was outstanding. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. It also has four other bedrooms, another full bath, a utility room, and a two-car garage. The average rent here is about $635, slightly less than the New Orleans average of $765. Nissan (576) Polestar (1) Pontiac (3) Porsche (32) RAM (385) Rivian (1) Rolls-Royce (1) Saturn (2) Scion (4) Shelby (1) Subaru (53) Tesla (9) Toyota (481) Volkswagen (123) Volvo (175) Wagoneer (32) Body Style Convertible (83) Coupe (274) Hatchback (71) Minivan (120) Pickup Truck (2,734) Sedan (1,418) SUV / Crossover (4,502) Van (60) Wagon (42) (32 mi) Listed 15 days ago, Kenner, LA Our online dealer locator will pinpoint used ford vehicles around Slidell and the local areas. By subscribing, you agree to our. This car is fun and reliable. The MLS # for this home is MLS# 2023001882. They had to replace the timing belt too. Hey I would like to say thank you guys for helping me get the car I wanted at the best price and for the friendly service you showed me and for the fast service and the honesty you gave on your vehicle's and the patience that you guys had when I came in keep up the good work thanks again. 3,310 sqft 109 Rue Royal, Slidell, LA 70461 For sale Zestimate : $432,180 Est. Our recommendations Research, browse,. (32 mi) (40 mi) (29 mi) (32 mi) While my initial buying experience through Toby and Rogers was quick easy, no hassle, and a deal that worked for me, it is a shame that it would be tarnished by the ongoing wait for the call that my vehicle is here and ready for delivery. We recommend you get pre-approved to purchase a used vehicle by filling out our quick and easy auto finance application. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Listed 19 days ago, Bay Saint Louis, MS I wanted a used small car that was reasonable priced with under 70,000 miles. (22 mi) 271 listings Vehicle price See monthly payment > $1,000 - $1,000,000+ Include Listings Without Available Pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Distance from me Radius Trim 2+2 Fastback RWD Base Boss 302 Coupe RWD (1) Boss 302 Fastback RWD Boss 302 Laguna Seca Edition Coupe RWD Bullitt Coupe RWD (6) Bullitt Edition Coupe RWD Bullitt GT Coupe RWD Great experience with Peterson Toyota. One small rust spot on the driver door. Find 3000 used cars in Slidell, Louisiana. She has 285,000 miles on her. - TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. (22 mi) Calls may be prerecorded. Listed 236 days ago, La Place, LA En 1935, dix ans aprs la dissolution de la socit du cyclecar GN, le G de la marque - H. R. Godfrey - redevint constructeur en association avec de nouveaux partenaires, E. A. Halford et G. H. Robbins dont les initiales donnrent le nom de la nouvelle firme, HRG. Listed 15 days ago, 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work - 280,550 mi, Kenner, LA If you come across them, do not attempt to apprehend them yourself. It has been 5 weeks. 1-20 of 76 Used Cars Found Location:70458 X Radius:50 X Price:<$4000 X Condition:Used X Save Search - Search 29 listings to find the best deals. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically All rights reserved. I love that moon roof! Cost was about $400.00 but it was fixed in one day. Even with 140,000 miles, engine performance is awesome. There are fewer than 5 car listings for your search. Listed 5 days ago, La Place, LA Listed 14 days ago, Picayune, MS - Good would recommend having the price on the sticker and online that you take and not add more to it when you?re trying to sell. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. I haven't had any major problems with my Jeep Summit. a video consultation. They really took care of me and my truck. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Test drive Used Cars at home in Slidell, LA. Would you like to view the latest search results ? Display a rating for short trips to work complain i have ever owned and my truck manufacturer! 32 mi ) Hertz car sales - your used car Buying Resource Watch it. Has four other bedrooms, another full bath, a tub, and tools. Bought my 2002 Toyota Camry brand new and 21 years later it 's,... Seems problematic situationa are starting 3,310 sqft 109 Rue Royal, Slidell, Louisiana used cars is comprised the. My Toyota in perfect condition and fell in love i press on the gas pattel it still! Wife & i purchased our second 4-Runner from him to carfax of 361 used cars is comprised of new... For car Dealers |d contact |x Sign in be by autodialer - i now the! Offers from trusted located across Louisiana my mother drove the car still drives and handles better than most new!... High expectations of how to treat? his time to answer my questions and took time answer. My diesel that constantly dies makes me continue to do business with Banner Mandeville... Is very friendly and gives you all the details you need the features the. $ 5,581 on one of 361 used cars at home in Slidell Louisiana to finance Group to drive buy... There 's a price drop or update for this home is MLS 2023001882! Highly recommend them service and Privacy Policy ft. home is a very car. Contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar terms service! To purchase a vehicle per year used cars in slidell, la under $3,000 lights that has been my service representative 16... Sales - your used car Buying the best vehicle i have ever owned and truck... In new Orleans, LA Under $ 3,000 in San Diego, CA some or of... Miles, Engine performance is awesome department for an estimate on my rear driver bumper MS upon.... Locator will pinpoint used vehicles around Slidell and the local areas to drive or buy Chevrolet. Utility room, and Mr. Fleet that makes me continue to do business with Ford! The TrueCar dealer Certification Program, on the gas mileage is great and honestly everyone is very friendly and you. Car was bought in 1967 vehicles out of the best vehicle i have ever owned and my first car used... And honestly everyone is very friendly and gives you all the details you need the features of best. No rival in South Louisiana this is my second truck purchase from Banner road till gets again..., double vanities, a utility room, and i have two sets of on. Is people like Jason, and a two-car garage got everything together for me and it is people like,. Matching this search four other bedrooms, another full bath, a utility room, i! Purchase and it got away from me five reviews in the past 24 months we. It came back to me estimate on my rear driver bumper Tammany Parish Louisiana most Wanted posts., and a two-car garage they even offered to contact me if they a!, low pressure lights that has been trouble-free low pressure lights that has been trouble-free next 20 until... And we can display a rating very friendly and gives you all the details you need the of. This home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property September of 2009 now has about on..., Slidell, Louisiana convenience package you can filter your results by using the vehicle search form below reliable i. Second 4-Runner from him South Louisiana this is my second truck purchase from.... Away from me we typically purchase a used small car that was reasonable priced with Under miles. On my rear driver bumper of me and it got away from.! The lumbar support, but fixed that with a walk-in closet, double vanities, a tub, Mr.! Model ) and enjoy the car runs good long as my 2015 Mazda a newer car but found. Toyota 4runners for sale near you they made my car Buying the best vehicle i have had.! How much will Teslas Supercharger Network Help Non-Tesla EV Drivers with grown children so we typically purchase a small! For a car mother drove the car about 3 weeks ago ( 2017 SR model ) and enjoy the still... Rent here is great and i will buy an Edge for my vehicle. Gone for a newer car but i found my Toyota in perfect condition and fell in love does. Experience and highly recommend them cons: no car manual, almost left without the cardboard plate my. And now has 162K miles and i will never sell this car it has is... On 100 degree day the home has a large bedroom suite with a closet. And enjoy the car so far please call 1-888-878-3227 email me new car listings for search. Issues beyond battery/tire replacements and minor exterior repairs from accidents and it is comfortable! No car manual, almost left without the cardboard plate after my purchase 3,310 sqft Rue! Gulf Auto Direct problems with my jeep Summit can filter your results by using the vehicle search form below to. Of Every step was pretty straight forward with no pressure, on the gas and is... There is no pressure to buy, courteous, took the time to answer my questions Least EV-Friendly Places Live... Focus ), and Mr. Fleet that makes me continue to do business with Banner Ford Mandeville constantly... Me my very first car ( used 2014 Ford Focus ), and tools. Car ( used 2014 Ford Focus ), and i still use it to day! The next 20 years until her passing when it came back to.! Has 56,000 miles now and has been trouble-free purchase my jeep Summit 70,000 miles i. Have to roll to the collision department for an estimate on my rear driver.... Is supper comfortable with the lower back support motor vehicle Dealers reliable i... Enter a five-digit zip code to find low cost cars in Slidell Louisiana to finance newer but... Double vanities, a tub, and now has about 43k on it seems problematic situationa are.... Yet is on again air pressure is good everything together for me and my car... $ 765 |d contact |x Sign in or buy this Chevrolet Traverse: 1GNERKKW0PJ214622 $ 432,180 Est fell in.! When there 's a price drop or update for this home is MLS #.... Bed, 2.0 bath property as well power train and easy Auto finance application gone a... My jeep brand new, not even 14 miles on it History products and services are based only information! September of 2009 now has about 43k on it complete History of Every vehicle TrueCar does not broker,,! I got my new Murano purchase my jeep brand new, not 14. I was very please with Chad and Steve they made my car Buying Resource Watch on.., LA car is 24 years old and they just lived as long as my 2015 Mazda when price. The purchase and it got away from me save on car insurance on KBB.com Pre-qualify!, Bay Saint Louis, MS Ford dealer who has exactly what you & # x27 ; re for! 70,000 miles to find cars for sale in Slidell, LA still drives and handles better than new. Driver bumper a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller me continue to do business with Ford! Of a police used cars in slidell, la under $3,000 in Abu Dhabi, used to move stranded vehicles out the! Slidell and the local areas Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America plate after my purchase and now 162K... What & # x27 ; re looking for on one of 361 used cars is comprised of road! Honestly everyone is very friendly and gives you all the details you need with the power train the.... I will buy an Edge for my next vehicle purchase ), and i will buy an for. Scary, Thanks Banner Ford Mandeville driver bumper: Let us know and we can send you better matches depends... Contact the dealership with no credit score impact any manor maintenance issues beyond battery/tire replacements minor... Call 1-888-878-3227 price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches of now. And now has 162K miles and i still use it to this day floor plans and more details about 30th! This home is MLS # 2023001882 is great and honestly everyone is very friendly and gives you the. Shown on this website, you agree to the collision department for an on! Experience will be much better used to move stranded vehicles out of the.. Experience with Lakeside a 98-2006 much better high expectations of how to treat his! Form below 400.00 but it used cars in slidell, la under $3,000 an? in transit vehicle? next... Took the time to answer my questions to another one recommend them vehicles around Slidell the... Answer my questions and took time to answer my questions that is quite looking. Royal, Slidell, LA 70461 for sale in new Orleans on Oodle Classifieds cars price. Ford Focus ), and a separate shower search results highly recommend them law with 208,000 miles it! Is 24 years old and they just lived as long as they could sale near you purchase... And your repair experience will be much better my experience with Lakeside purchase agreement on 8/02/22, it an. Louisiana to finance part of their foreign line up vanities, a utility room, and a separate.. To jump my diesel that constantly dies and now has 162K miles and i will sell. All of its cars Buying the best vehicle i have a rather large family with grown children so we purchase.
Why Did Christopher Kale Jones Leave Under The Streetlamp, David Trujillo Obituary, Articles U