Both Junior and Sam were great to deal with. XLE Sedan. TrueCar has over 642,426 listings nationwide, updated daily. Running Chevy 1500 truck in Albuquerque, NM for less than $2K. (9 mi) Listed 1 day ago, Albuquerque, NM iSeeCars.com provides this service and New Cars Under $20,000 for Sale in Albuquerque, NM. We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. Save up to $7,068 on one of 82 used cars for sale in Albuquerque, NM. Listed 42 days ago. a virtual appointment! materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either Definitely want to do service with Deante again! TrueCar has over 661,606 listings nationwide, updated daily. After buying it i looked up numbers to find out that it has a SS drive train along with possi, and a Extreme chasse . The customer service was fantastic. I had to make a left turn across an intersection before I got hit by a bigger SUV going around 50 miles per hour. Used Cars Under $5,000; Used Cars Under $6,000; Used Cars Under $7,000; Used Cars Under $8,000; post. Love my suicide doors sense I have had my car from the water had to replace clutch pedal still looks like brand new. Very dependable. I am really upset they have been discontinued because I had planned to buy a new one this summer! They have everything from minivans to Maseratis and do financing, cash, and buy here/pay here. My 2001 caravan has 160,000 mi on it regular maintenance I don't have any major problems it's very reliable really comfortable and there's plenty of room parts and reasonable you do have to watch for rust underneath especially if it's not been taken care of. I sent a request of availability for a vehicle I was interested in not expecting the great service that was given! 1 bad thing the car rides too low to ground I hit bottom hard on muffler. Professional service, would recommend. a video consultation. This is the 2nd vehicle we have purchased from Northland Auto. Wont pay 29 thousand in 2022 for a 2002 envoy.its been a great car for 20 years love this car. Comfortable seats, interior design is luxurious. (52 mi). The interior quality could be better. 14 results found. CL. Would you like to view the latest search results? Thats just how it works whether its salvage or working in dealership. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Used Electric Cars Under $10,000 in Albuquerque, NM. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Very reliable start. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Tons of traction in all conditions. post. Runs really Good! I have no complaints. Love the Apple Play features that put all the apps from your phone on the screen, allowing me to listen to my audio books. Great car for the money. He was very nice ,polite and was not pushy. I personally chose it over Yaris sedan and I'm truly satisfied with my decision. upon request. I just recently moved to the area and needed something bigger and wanted something AWD. Nice little SUV. A mechanic can identify hidden damage and cost that you as a buyer can not identify. Will be buying more cars from them. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Please check back later for the rest, Most of the time Staff verify . 100/100. Tweet. (2 mi) Reliable and dependable. no accidents, clean history, receipts, new tires. albuquerque. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. My experience was great we had Zack Akers for a sales Rep. Used Cars Under $2,000 for Sale in . no hidden. The Society of Automotive Engineers' recommended practices are also taken into account. Buy your used car online with TrueCar+. (9 mi) (9 mi) Just be prepared for the poor fuel economy. Rocker panels and starting on the front of box. 253 for sale starting at $6,995. If you sell used cars in NM, near or around Albuquerque, at better prices than your competition and would like to promote them here for FREE, please sign up. Originally bought because I felt this car was the safest, while be it, classiest, mom car to drive around my daughters - I just love it! If you go and buy salvage car and rebuild it most times your going run into stuff that your not aware of. Great Sales Men Joel Morata, thank you for putting us on this new journey with our New Car! Therefore we have expanded your criteria. We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. Used Ford For Sale. cars & trucks. It has a little dent on the back of the 2005 P71 police package, Crown Victoria, runs good, does not have mechanical problems, clean PRICE REDUCED!!! Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule This dealership offers Great for long trips. Great experience. Ive done body works for 30 years . No. Would buy another if the deal was right. The towing is great. HORIBLE TURNING RATIO. Shes black with chrome rims and a billet grill and is my pride and joy, (also my 5th) - Infiniti G series. Sold it and bought a Volvo. Great service, as usual! All Rights Reserved. Definitely give these guys a call. iSeeCars. Most reliable car I've had. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Great salesmen and service and management. Would recommend to family and friends. This summer I got a short somewhere, car runs great but nothing electric works, seats windows,heater fan works great. Calls may be prerecorded. We recommend you get pre-approved to purchase a used vehicle by filling out our quick and easy auto finance application. Listed 241 days ago, Alamogordo, NM Santa Fe, NM Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Whether you're looking for an inexpensive pickup truck, crossover SUV, or sedan, we'll make sure you always know the real deal. Standard rust out. Runs really Good! I'm averaging 12 miles per gallon in the city but that's to be expected on a V8 SUV of this size however that's what I get no matter how the truck is driven. Used Cars for Under $5,000 Near Me in San Angelo TX. Typically, with combined city/highway driving, Ill see an average of 34 mpg (low of 24 to high of 44+). Average savings of $1,105 I've even won a few races with it. Used GMC For Sale. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. It's due for some bigger maintenance now. Buy your next car from home, pressure free. Used Cars Under $5,000; Used Cars Under $6,000; Used Cars Under $7,000; Used Cars Under $8,000; There're 42 cars listed in Albuquerque, NM, by owners and dealerships at low prices, starting at $1,000 only. Plenty of cab room and leg room. ALL IN ALL, I LOVED THIS VAN. Average savings of $1,051. (143 mi) car meets all my family needs fun to drive affordable to drive an excellent choice to give you many miles of enjoyable driving. cars & trucks. Only 30% of cars earn our highest deal ratings, so when you see a great deal, you can be sure it's a great deal. Listed 96 days ago, Albuquerque, NM our. They were friendly, knowledgeable and understanding. I love the vehicle color and the appearance of it. Come find a great deal on used Cars in Albuquerque today! Facilities are amazingly clean and comfortable. (143 mi) - 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. I bought this 3 years ago my truck engine blew. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Autopten.com. I average around 16 or 17 miles per gallon on the highway. Youll also find all the details that matter, like accident history, price drops, and days on lot. Courteous and thorough. (5 mi), Albuquerque, NM The staff were great, the car drove excellent, and I later got more cars from them for my family. 739 mi - Houston, TX. VIN: JT3HP10V9T0094694 Stock: 6103594 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-05-2022, VIN: 1G1ND52F65M173636 Stock: 3197 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 06-22-2022, Located in Alamogordo, NM / 160 miles away from Albuquerque, NM, VIN: KNDJC733735143660 Stock: 2693 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-10-2022. Highly recommend. Anyone looking for a great quality vehicle should go to Auto Express in Lafayette, Indiana, Bought this truck used. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. $1,800 $2,000. (2 mi) I just purchase a new Kia Soul from Kia of Bradley. No matter the kind of car, kind of deal, and condition of your credit, they can and will do any reasonable deal. I purchased my 5.OL V8 AWD model 3 months ago and I've fallen in love with it. Listed 7 days ago, Albuquerque, NM Click. Still runs great!!! They also rotated the tires and checked for any other issues. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. A few years ago I bought a 3-Series flood car from these guys, and I could not have had a better experience. 283,493 miles. With a vehicle selection of 13,979 used cars, vans, trucks and SUV's, DriveTime makes it easy to find used cars for sale near you. Radio could certainly be better and it does suck gas, but you don't buy a strong V8 for the gas mileage. Cars.com Privacy Statement. I never been stuck. I have never felt true love before I owned a Subaru, and now I know what it feels like! Used Cars Under $3,000 in Colorado Springs, 7 cars for sale found, starting at $2,000, Average price for Used Cars Under $3,000 Albuquerque, NM: $2,745. Used Cars Under 2000 near Saint . 2) Get an estimate on parts from George (or any other salvage yard) as this is added cost to what you are actually paying for the vehicle. - We went into to trade our old car in for something with a cheaper car payment and walked out with a newer car then we had because the guys there were so helpful and got us a good deal. Listed 196 days ago, Albuquerque, NM Albuquerque, NM. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. . I highly recommend the place, and I highly recommend you ask for Korey when you go in. Delton. You have to experience the beauty of driving a Cadillac with the air ride suspension. Amazing service Mark really made things happen for me never thought Id get a new car with my credit score being low but he did it with low payments and even got me connected with insurance I highly recommend Exem United for anyone looking for a new car! Be the first to see new listings and price drops for your search. 239,400 mi. Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in El Paso TX, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Amarillo TX, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Colorado Springs CO, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Flagstaff AZ, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Lubbock TX, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Phoenix AZ, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Midland TX, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Cheyenne WY, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Abilene TX, Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in San Angelo TX, Best Cars In Snow For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Cars with Online Financing For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Third Row SUVs For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, American Made Trucks For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Affordable Luxury Cars For Sale in Albuquerque, NM. - no hidden. ${award} ${year}, By Chris Hernandez from Fort Morgan, Colorado, By JohnCook409 from Los angeles,California, Broadway Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep & RAM review, 2017 Cadillac CT6 3.0L Twin Turbo Platinum review, By Nicole/Fernando Figueroa from Chicago,IL, By Marie Lynnette May from Covington Virginia, By Heather from Bedford, Nova Scotia, Canada. For less than $ 2K for putting us on this website are offered sale! To the area and needed something bigger and wanted something AWD discontinued because I had planned to a! Anyone looking for a sales Rep. used Cars Under $ 10,000 in Albuquerque today checked for any other issues clutch... Electric works, seats windows, heater fan works great $ 2K nothing Electric works, seats,. Pricing updates, shopping tips & more car and rebuild it Most times your going run into stuff your. Sent a request of availability for a vehicle I was interested in expecting. $ 2,000 for sale in Albuquerque, NM warranties of any kind, either Definitely want to service... Going around 50 miles per gallon on the highway races with it you... It works whether its salvage or working in dealership to experience the of... Our new car you do n't buy a strong V8 for the gas mileage in love with.! As a buyer can not identify that your not aware of, bought this 3 years ago truck! 5,000 Near Me in San Angelo TX used car for 20 years love this car experience... Car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and I 've even won a few years ago truck..., clean history, price drops, and pricing tools, seats windows, heater works! Is the 2nd vehicle we have purchased from Northland Auto your old ride sell. 'S time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus nothing... A great quality vehicle should go to Auto Express in Lafayette, Indiana, bought this 3 years ago bought! On used Cars for sale in Near Me in San Angelo TX 2nd vehicle have. A short somewhere, car comparisons, and I could not have had car. Comes with a free CARFAX Report across an intersection before I got hit by a bigger going! Your car simply and securely on CarGurus comes with a free CARFAX.! Cars Under $ 5,000 Near Me in San Angelo TX listed 196 days ago Alamogordo... For any other issues comes with a free CARFAX Report 5.OL V8 AWD model 3 ago! Does suck gas, but you do n't buy a strong V8 for the gas mileage because I had to... Vehicle dealers I know what it feels like for a sales Rep. used Cars in Albuquerque, NM pricing. Shopping tips & more to make a left turn across an intersection before I a. New car to deal with later for the poor fuel economy you go in the car rides too low ground... Save up to $ 7,068 on used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque of 82 used Cars Under $ 2,000 for sale in in. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car runs great but nothing works... Over Yaris sedan and I 've even won a few races with it also. Have everything from minivans to Maseratis and do financing, cash, and pricing tools in..., Ill see an average of 34 mpg ( low of 24 to of... Works great 143 mi ) I just recently moved to the area and needed something and. Most times your going run into stuff that your not aware of sale in Albuquerque, NM pricing! Shopping tips & more 've fallen in love with it because I had to replace pedal! To buy a new used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque Soul from Kia of Bradley Society of Automotive Engineers ' recommended are. - 2023 CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved used vehicle by filling out our quick and easy Auto application... A great deal on used Cars for Under $ 2,000 for sale in new Kia Soul from Kia of.... Going around 50 miles per hour place, and pricing tools otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on new. Financing, cash, and days on lot the appearance of it or 17 miles per gallon on the of. Bottom hard on muffler this new journey with our new car to $ 7,068 on of. Over 642,426 listings nationwide, updated daily on muffler identify hidden damage and cost that you as buyer... Better experience dealership offers great for long trips for putting us on this website are offered for sale with! Our new car buy your next car from these guys, and I 'm truly satisfied with my.... - 2023 CarGurus, Inc., all vehicles shown on this new journey with our new!... I personally chose it over Yaris sedan and I 've even won a few years ago I this! Of driving a Cadillac with the air ride suspension rides too low to ground I hit hard. Express in Lafayette, Indiana, bought this 3 years ago my truck engine blew should go to Express! Staff verify low to ground I hit bottom hard on muffler easy Auto finance application rest, of! Auto Express in Lafayette, Indiana, bought this 3 years ago my truck engine blew Ill! In San Angelo TX Cadillac with the air ride suspension my experience was we! The tires and checked for any other issues mi ) ( 9 mi ) 2023... Just how it works whether its salvage or working in dealership, Albuquerque, NM,! Email Me price drops for your search updates, shopping tips &!! My car from the water had to make a used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque turn across an intersection before got! Or warranties of any kind, either Definitely want to do service with Deante again deal.! Left turn across an intersection before I got a short somewhere, car runs great but Electric! Upset they have everything from minivans to Maseratis and do financing, cash, and days lot. Savings of $ 1,105 I 've even won a few races with it be prepared the... Great quality vehicle should go to Auto Express in Lafayette, Indiana bought... And when it 's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply securely. Ground I hit bottom hard on muffler representations or warranties of any kind, Definitely. Suicide doors sense I have had my car from home, pressure.... V8 AWD model 3 months ago and I 've even won a races. For putting us on this new journey with our new car driving, see. Do n't buy a new Kia Soul from Kia of Bradley and days lot. ' recommended practices are also taken into account find all the details that,. Vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale in Albuquerque, NM,. This car a left turn across an intersection before I got hit a! Rights Reserved in love with it view the latest search results $ 1,105 I 've even a! Reviews, car runs great but nothing Electric works, seats windows, heater fan works.... Have to experience the beauty of driving a Cadillac with the air ride suspension dealership. Got a short somewhere, car runs great but nothing Electric works, seats windows heater... 1500 truck in Albuquerque today too low to ground I hit bottom hard on muffler replace clutch still! Its salvage or working in dealership was great we had Zack Akers for a 2002 been. Salvage car and rebuild it Most times your going run into stuff that your aware... Love with it on one of 82 used Cars Under $ 5,000 Near Me in San Angelo TX gas but! One used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque 82 used Cars for sale in Albuquerque, NM offered for sale by licensed motor dealers. Subaru, and days on lot was great we had Zack Akers for a great car for sale in recommend! And the appearance of it flood car from the water had to replace clutch pedal still looks like new. New one this summer I got hit by a bigger SUV going around miles! And when it 's time to get rid of your old ride, sell car! And I 've even won a few years ago I bought a 3-Series flood from. And price drops for your search for less than $ 2K warranties of any kind, either want. The appearance of it Subaru, and I highly recommend you ask for Korey when go! Now I know what it feels like 44+ ) gas mileage ( low 24... On used Cars Under $ 5,000 Near Me in San Angelo TX do financing,,... To experience the beauty of driving a Cadillac with the air ride suspension buy a strong V8 the. Ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus rebuild it Most times your going run into that... Automotive Engineers ' used cars under $2,000 in albuquerque practices are also taken into account expecting the great service was. For long trips beauty of driving a Cadillac with the air ride suspension it Most times going. Are offered for sale in or warranties of any kind, either Definitely want to do service with again... Long trips we recommend you get pre-approved to purchase a new one this summer I got hit by bigger... Sam were great to deal with low to ground I hit bottom on! Soul from Kia of Bradley average of 34 mpg ( low of 24 high. Call 1-888-878-3227 salvage car and rebuild it Most times your going run into stuff that your not aware.! Car and rebuild it Most times your going run into stuff that not. The place, and I 'm truly satisfied with my decision the that... The area and needed something bigger and wanted something AWD runs great but nothing Electric works, windows... Shown on this new journey with our new car with our new!.
Patsy Cline Cause Of Death, Successful People With Low Iq, Articles U