Threats of harming another Meredith is just the latest station owner to flex its layoff muscle. During his tenure at WFSB, House covered the murder trial of O.J. By Andrew Gauthieron Sep. 29, 2011 - 11:59 AM. Cloudy with rain developing after midnight. The station has meant so much more to me than just a job. Low 34F. that is degrading to another person. A person was injured in a home invasion in Killingly Friday afternoon, state police said. In a span of an hour, six people were killed in two separate wrong-way crashes in Connecticut. Be Nice. Its been an honor to share your stories and Ill carry them with me, always. Entercom, which owns four radio stations in the state, including WTIC-AM1080, WTIC-FM96.5, WZMX-FM93.7 and WRCH-FM started the ball rolling with several stunning layoffs, including WRCH Pillow Talk host Dean Richards in April, and longtime traffic reporter Mike Allen, who was approaching 40 years at the station. On March 13, 2008, Cameron applied for a therapeutic exemption to use stimulants during the 2008 season because of his outfield collision with former teammate Carlos Beltrn. Mariners fans greeted his return with a standing ovation. When nothing is certain anything is possible. Denise DAscenzo, Houses co-anchor on the show, died last year from a heart attack. Longtime WFSB news anchor Dennis House announces departure, Trumbull golf center lets players compare their game to PGA pros, Bridgeport police chief wants public to rate officers' service, The Denise D'Ascenzo Foundation / Contributed photo, 2023 Hearst Media Services Connecticut, LLC, Fairfield man charged in alleged high-speed chase, shootout, CT animal shelter is closing, has 66 days to place remaining pets, Police: Man followed and touched customers in CT store, Bridgeport BOE turns to Nebraska firm for superintendent search, Greater Bridgeport digs out quickly from season's first snow, In contract stalemate, Bridgeport police may switch union, Cops: CT man involved in crash after being shot in neck, Closing Monroe animal shelter has 66 days to find homes for remaining pets, Police make up 19 of Trumbull's top 20 highest paid employees, Comedian Kevin Hart announces 'Reality Check' tour stop at Bridgeport amphitheater, Woog's World: Compo Beach shouldn't just be for Westport, Sean Desai, Shelton native, named Philadelphia Eagles defensive coordinator, Police: Bridgeport man followed and touched customers in Milford store, The Best Private High Schools Near Stamford, The Best Private Preschools Near New Haven, Guide to Legal Cannabis Dispensaries in CT. She has over 2.3k followers on Twitter and over 6.9kfollowers on Facebook. He played in the All-Star Game in 2001[9] and reached the postseason twice and won the Gold Glove Award in 2001 and 2003 for his defensive play in the outfield. Nathan Carman, the man charged with killing his mother at sea and accused of murdering his grandfather, is seeking freedom. Bob Stefanowski is moments away from getting the official nomination for Governor at the Republican convention. Leeanne Griffin can be reached at lgriffin@courant.com. According to the station, Zymaris joined the team in 2016 as a general assignment reporter. In his first season with the Mets, Cameron hit a career-high 30 home runs. CBS is even more dominant in daytime, winning for the 34th consecutive year. Dennis House, a longtime WFSB news anchor and journalist announced he is leaving the station Tuesday after nearly three decades. WFSB and House mutually agreed to part ways, according to the statement. On April 26th. In some ways, Middletown in the 90s is a lot like Middletown today. Be Proactive. During his time here, hes made viewers eyewitnesses to many of the regions most historic events, ranging from the Sandy Hook tragedy to the Boston Marathon bombing and the months-long search for Jennifer Dulos. [32]. Menu. racist or sexually-oriented language. The couple wedded on September 22, 2018. 2019, Mike returned to the Seattle Mariners as a Special Assignment Coach. Nuclo is married to Mike Cameron, a weather forecaster at WFSB with 12 years of forecasting. He was previously married to Lucy Trujillo. People are very excited to not only celebrate St. Patricks Day, but also watch UConn take on March Madness. when he started at WFSB. The station owner Meredith Corp. is blaming Covid-19 for reduced revenue. We'd love to hear eyewitness This is the name that will be displayed next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and more. The Late Show with Stephen Colbert finished ahead of The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon for the fourth straight year. In his fifth at bat, he hit one to the warning track, just missing what would have been a record-setting fifth home run. Take care and good luck in your future endeavors. According to the station, Zymaris joined the team in 2016 as a general assignment reporter. Create a password that only you will remember. Dennis House, veteran news anchor at WFSB Channel 3, is leaving the station after nearly three decades. On December 23, 2003, Cameron signed a three-year, $19.5 million contract to play center field for the New York Mets. Mike Slifer is an American meteorologist working for WFSB as a weekend meteorologist. In 1997 he won a starting job as the team's regular center fielder. It seems the safest short-term solution is to declare the area off-limits for humans at least for the near-term future, pending additional studies. Meredith Broadcasting, which owns Channel 3, has been hit by the virus like everyone else. Michael Terrance Cameron (born January 8, 1973) is an American former professional Major League Baseball outfielder. Expecting parents in one part of Connecticut may soon have fewer options for childbirth. If you forget it, you'll be able to recover it using your email address. . An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup. View Mike Cameron's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. Matthew graduated from Emerson College with a degree in broadcast journalism and a minor in political science. Mike Cameron c/o Napoli Management Group 8844 West Olympic Boulevard, Suite 100 Beverly Hills, California 90211 310.385.8223 C A R E E R S U M M A R Y . It is also not known if he has any siblings. With the acquisition by the Mets of Carlos Beltrn before the 2005 season, Cameron surrendered his position to the star center fielder and played most of his games in right field during the 2005 season. I was getting out of my car to take my son into Old Navy to buy socks when a woman with a child approached me, with a concerned look on her face. [13] Beltran also suffered a concussion but was able to walk off the field with help. The anchor and WFSB jointly announced the departure in a statement on his website Tuesday night. [17], On January 14, 2008 he signed a 1-year contract with the Milwaukee Brewers.[18]. That makes sense. However, she might be in her 40s. It's not only Dennis House WFSB got rid of. One person wrote, "Eva, you did a fantastic job and will surely be missed by all. Man gets reduced time in Windsor Locks storage tote killing, Electric Boat expects to hire 4 to 5 thousand employees per year with no let-up in sight, 'A little scary': Iditarod begins with smallest field ever, Activists want former Juvenile Training School bulldozed, Taxes lost with purchase of downtown parcels. Im eternally grateful. He joined the WFSB team in September 2022, after previously working at NEWS CENTER Maine where he serves on the weekends at 6 pm and 11 pm meteorologist. Unfortunately using cheaper talent is showing on air. While attending the University of Connecticut, she interned at WFSB in 2007. 7 talking about this. These past four years have flown by in the blink of an eye. Error! Notifications from this discussion will be disabled. You have permission to edit this article. The death of a New Britain firefighter revealed a culture of on-the-job drug use within the department, a city investigation showed. This email address is already subscribed to the selected list(s). For the first time, a March for Life rally comes to Connecticut. Your e-mail address will be used to confirm your account. Late last week she posted on social media that "Today is a bittersweet . Follow me on Twitter @mikecameronwfsb Chief Meteorologist. Get TVSpy delivered straight to your inbox. Among those laid off were morning co-anchor Eric Parker,. CONNECTICUT WFSB 3 TV reporter and news anchor Eva Zymaris announced that she has left the news station after four years. State leaders will unveil Connecticuts new diesel tax amount on Wednesday. ", "To our talented team here at 3, especially my morning show family, you are truly the best in the biz. And in many cases, that low-ball offer is unacceptable. Anchor Eric Parker included in Channel 3 staff cuts. The New Haven FBI office is holding its prestigious camp catered to those with an interest in law enforcement. 11K views, 36 likes, 15 loves, 123 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from WFSB - Channel 3 Eyewitness News: Morning! ROCKY HILL, CT Local television station WFSB-TV has made cuts that its parent company blamed on the lingering COVID-19 pandemic. A suspect ran from police in Massachusetts crossed into Rhode Island and Connecticut before a trooper got him off the road, using a pit maneuver that caused him to fishtail. Today is a bittersweet day: its my last one here at WFSB - Channel 3 Eyewitness News. She joined the station in 2017. In 2012, Slifer joined the University at Albany, SUNY where he graduated in 2012, with a Bachelor of . Nuclo was born in Hamden, United States. Every Sunday, receive the most in-depth, interesting, and important stories of the week, picked by editors and readers. These past four years have flown "To our talented team here at 3, especially my morning show family, you are truly the best in the biz. He moved to Connecticut in 2011 from Western Massachusetts, where he was a reporter and anchor for our sister station, WGGB-TV. A 79-year-old woman is days away from being forced out of her childhood home. He was just the second major leaguer to be suspended for a second positive test for stimulants, following Neifi Prez. A man who survived a wrong way crash spoke exclusively to Eyewitness News. The station owner Meredith Corp. is blaming Covid-19 for reduced revenue. Keep it Clean. During his five years there, Matthew has covered a number of major . The special report that night was the most challenging moment of my career. Its an expensive problem to fix and the I-Team is learning the impact can still be felt years after the crime. Mike Cameron (born January 8, 1973) is famous for being baseball player. Breeze Airways is suspending the Hartford to Akron, Ohio route a little more than a month after it started. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. Unfortunately using cheaper talent is showing on air. So grateful to the people of Connecticut for all your support! Your account has been registered, and you are now logged in. They have a daughter who was born in February 2019. New beginnings and new adventures.. | By WFSB - Channel 3 Eyewitness News She has reported on catastrophic weather events throughout the course of her career, flew with the Blue Angels, and had the honor of meeting so many wonderful people who have encouraged her to share their stories. Eric Parker was one of several employees laid off Thursday at WFSB-TV3. [I] figured they would arrive before police and I wanted to make sure we had the story., Content WriterThe Brandon AgencyMyrtle Beach, South Carolina, WFSB Anchor Dennis House Admits His Involvement in News Story that Aired a Week Ago, An error has occurred, please try again later. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, Channel 3s Neighborhood Crime Tracker went to Guilford to meet an officer whos on call 24-7. Words cannot express how grateful I am to have served the great state of Connecticut as a journalist for 28 years at WFSB. [23], On July 5, he was traded to the Florida Marlins for a player to be named later or cash considerations. They're getting killed in the market so they're cutting all the higher-priced and longer-tenured talent to save money. Veterans are the most vulnerable because they make the most money. When he's not writing, he is spending time with his dogs or going to see live music. Gas prices have hit record-setting highs, but thats not stopping people from traveling this Memorial Day weekend. When I found out it was a TV station, I was very confused. [1] Mike Cameron has distinguished himself by being only one of 22 players in the history of baseball to have at least 250 home runs and 250 stolen bases and became the 20th member of this exclusive 250/250 club. He played for the Chicago White Sox, Cincinnati Reds, Seattle Mariners, New York Mets, San Diego Padres, Milwaukee Brewers, Boston Red Sox, and Florida Marlins over a 16 year career and is currently the Special Assignment Coach for the Seattle Mariners. Nuclo stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches. Simpson, the Sept. 11 terror attacks and the death of Pope John Paul II along with several UConn Final Four championships, his website noted. The quality of broadcasts is noticeably going down. "To our viewers at home, I could never thank you enough for welcoming me into your homes each morning and for supporting me every step of the way," said Zymaris in a Facebook post. Fourth of July weekend is here, and high gas prices continue to drain drivers. The father of the child was eventually arrested upon returning to the vehicle. The following list is based on analytics calculated for JournalInquirer.com, specifically the number of times each story was viewed. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University. Last month, Jocelyn Maminta announced she was leaving WTNH-TV for a new job with Hartford Healthcare. Before coming to Hartford, he held anchor, reporter and assignment manager positions in Providence; Manchester, N.H.; Rockford, Ill. and Grand Rapids, Mich. "Mike Cameron is a world class Sales engineer. Dennis House, a longtime WFSB news anchor and journalist announced he is leaving the station Tuesday after nearly three decades. [3], Cameron was born in La Grange, Georgia and raised on Render Street by his grandmother; he moved into her house when he was seven years old to keep her company after her husband died. Together with Greg Brown and Robin Roberts, Cameron wrote a book (aimed primarily at children) titled "It Takes a Team: Mike Cameron", .mw-parser-output cite.citation{font-style:inherit;word-wrap:break-word}.mw-parser-output .citation q{quotes:"\"""\"""'""'"}.mw-parser-output .citation:target{background-color:rgba(0,127,255,0.133)}.mw-parser-output .id-lock-free a,.mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-free a{background:url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/65/Lock-green.svg")right 0.1em center/9px no-repeat}.mw-parser-output .id-lock-limited a,.mw-parser-output .id-lock-registration a,.mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-limited a,.mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-registration a{background:url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d6/Lock-gray-alt-2.svg")right 0.1em center/9px no-repeat}.mw-parser-output .id-lock-subscription a,.mw-parser-output .citation .cs1-lock-subscription a{background:url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/Lock-red-alt-2.svg")right 0.1em center/9px no-repeat}.mw-parser-output .cs1-ws-icon a{background:url("//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4c/Wikisource-logo.svg")right 0.1em center/12px no-repeat}.mw-parser-output .cs1-code{color:inherit;background:inherit;border:none;padding:inherit}.mw-parser-output .cs1-hidden-error{display:none;color:#d33}.mw-parser-output .cs1-visible-error{color:#d33}.mw-parser-output .cs1-maint{display:none;color:#3a3;margin-left:0.3em}.mw-parser-output .cs1-format{font-size:95%}.mw-parser-output .cs1-kern-left{padding-left:0.2em}.mw-parser-output .cs1-kern-right{padding-right:0.2em}.mw-parser-output .citation .mw-selflink{font-weight:inherit}ISBN1-57243-502-X, where he presents his views on the importance of teamwork and describes his life. . The swimmer went missing after going into the water from a boat. ", "Padres acquire Cameron in trade with Mets MLB ESPN", "MLB National League Gold Glove Award Winners", "Baseball suspends Padres' Cameron 25 games for failed test", "Baseball suspends Cameron 25 games for failed test", "Brewers' Cameron applies for MLB exemption to use stimulants MLB ESPN", "Milwaukee Brewers pick up Mike Cameron option for $10M ESPN", "Florida Marlins acquire veteran Mike Cameron Florida Marlins", "Red Sox Designate Mike Cameron For Assignment", "Marlins release veteran outfielder Cameron", "Former All-Star Cameron retires after 17 years", "Former Met, Mike Cameron Shares His Thoughts as a Veteran in a Sox Uniform Sports News, Blog, Videos, Collectables, and Memorabilia", "ELCA's Cameron has pedigree, tools and poise to be a star | Clayton News Daily", "Player of the Year: Dazmon Cameron | Henry Daily Herald", "Mike Cameron returns to the Mariners organization as a special Assignment coach", American League Outfielder Gold Glove Award, National League Outfielder Gold Glove Award, Major League Baseball players who have hit four home runs in one game, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Mike_Cameron&oldid=1141485875, Baseball players from Georgia (U.S. state), Major League Baseball players suspended for drug offenses, 21st-century African-American sportspeople, 20th-century African-American sportspeople, Wikipedia pending changes protected pages, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, August 27,1995,for theChicago White Sox, September 12,2011,for theFlorida Marlins, Career statistics and player information from, This page was last edited on 25 February 2023, at 08:45. pic.twitter.com/gmRQhFaJZ4. The couple got married on September 22, 2018. Today Meredith Corp. announced initiatives to address the ongoing COVID-19 crisis and position our business for future growth, station general manager Dana Neves said in a written statement. And the house cleaning hasnt stopped. "To our viewers at home, I could never thank you enough for welcoming me into your homes each morning and for supporting me every step of the way. The Eyewitness News anchor, a mainstay on the 5 and 6 p.m. news hours and moderator for its Face the State Sunday news and politics program, has been at the station since 1992. Among his career highlights was an exclusive interview with Ronald Reagan, according to his website. Is Caitlin Nuclo Married. I feel so lucky to have been part of this team and to experience what makes this place so undeniably special.Lastly, to my photographers thank you for being by my side through it all. Yes. Mike Cameron Wfsb is talking about what the evening models are saying regarding next week's cold snap. Weekend Meteorologist at WFSB TV Rocky Hill, Connecticut . Submitting this form below will send a message to your email with a link to change your password. She is the co-founder of Caroline's Room, "a safe haven for families coping with the challenges and uncertainties surrounding the birth of a premature baby," according to her bio. [4] His major league debut took place on August 27, 1995, with the Chicago White Sox. ', Dangerous Westville intersection gets a 'peanut' to boost road safety in New Haven, West Haven mayor under fire after city is left without a finance director at start of budget season, Here are 8 new Connecticut restaurants to try in March, Wallingford BOE votes to consolidate Sheehan, Lyman Hall high schools into one building, Tweed New Haven airport flights to Chicago now won't resume until May, The Best Private High Schools near New Haven, The Best Private Preschools Near New Haven, Video of fatal police shooting of CT man will not be released yet, Cannabis activists want more CT criminal cases dropped, expunged, CT DOT faces criticism following overnight tree-cutting, Haar: $1M in payouts approved, and CT still has a garbage crisis. Read More Mike Cameron's Phone Number and Email Last Update 11/23/2022 12:46 PM Email m***@wfsb.com Engage via Email Contact Number (860) ***-**** Engage via Phone Mobile Number (***) ***-**** Engage via Mobile HQ Phone 4.7K views, 34 likes, 6 loves, 93 comments, 6 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from WFSB - Channel 3 Eyewitness News: Caitlin Nuclo and Mike Cameron WFSB are here with you. House celebrated his 28th anniversary at the station Monday, sharing a tweet comparing his current head shot to a younger photo and joking that he was 14? Also earning more bragging rights was CBS flagship show, NCIS, which was the most watched TV series not bad for a series that has been around for 17 seasons. A Middletown native is on the docket to face a federal judge Wednesday on charges that he killed his mother during a deep-sea fishing trip. (Shutterstock) CONNECTICUT Mike Slifer, an American Meteorological Society Certified Broadcast Meteorologist, has joined WFSB-TV's weather reporting team, he announced last week on social. House celebrated 28 years with the station on Monday in a tweet. He joined the WFSB team in September 2022, after previously working at NEWS CENTER Maine where he serves on the weekends at 6 pm and 11 pm meteorologist. Its dirty, greasy and smelly, but used cooking oil is valuable. WFSB-3, a CBS-affiliated news program, serves communities from Hartford to New Haven. person will not be tolerated. each comment to let us know of abusive posts. He gained interest in weather while he was young and his favorite thing to watch on television was radar loops on The Weather Channel. House grew up in Norwood, Mass., where he graduated from Xaverian Brothers High School, according to his website. I think I was 14 when I started, lol. [16] Cameron has said he believes that a supplement he took was "tainted." Slifer stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall. 14 Synapse82 2 yr. ago Baseball Player. Retracing the path of controversial Project Veritas founder James O'Keefe includes many stops in Connecticut. She holds a degree . I wouldn't be very surprised to see WFSB up for sale very soon. Popular news anchor announces departure from WFSB, Suspect in 2021 fatal shooting arrested, Hamden police say, Police warn of spike in vehicle thefts in CT town, 2023 Hearst Media Services Connecticut, LLC, Serious crash closes CT stretch of I-95 South, state police say, Elicker presents $662.7m budget that would raise spending $29.5m, Late West Haven audit sees vulnerabilities for more fraud, Yale new center to study cannabis impact on brain, mental health, Tweed New Haven flights to Chicago now won't resume until May, 'Not a lot of progress' on Hamden-New Haven animal shelter plan, Witness heard 'pop, pop, pop' as shootout unfolded near Yale, Wallingford BOE votes to consolidate Sheehan, Lyman Hall into one, Guide to Legal Cannabis Dispensaries in CT. Caitlin Nuclo Age. What are you doing for the. [12] On August 11, 2005, in San Diego, Cameron collided with Beltran in the outfield as both made diving attempts to catch a fly ball. 1 primetime show was NBCs Sunday Night Football, which pulled in 20 million viewers per game. Channel 30 [WVIT] is right across the street from this shopping plaza, House writes. The television season traditionally starts in September and ends 12 months later. The tragedy in Texas is reopening wounds for many Sandy Hook families. Additionally, he hosts "Science Sunday" a segment done in partnership . Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in. Slifer is very private about hispersonal life therefore it is not known if heis in any relationship. 5 talking about this. After four years at WFSB, reporter Eva Zymaris is stepping away from the station. His grandmother kept him from playing baseball as a high school junior because he failed a chemistry class. Andrew is an award-winning journalist and holds a degree in digital journalism from Fairfield University. They seem to be the only ones willing to cover areas East of the Connecticut River; the other seem to think that the state is 80% Hartford, 19% New Haven and 1% Um, ah, oh, some damn rural place, or 80% New Have , 19% Hartford, etc. Matthew is WFSBs Chief Investigative Reporter. In other media news, former Hartford Courant Editorial Page Editor Carolyn Lumsden will be joining the faculty at Central Connecticut State University with a focus on journalism, reports the Laurel. DETAILS BELOW. WFSB anchor Dennis House, who was recently named one of the most influential people in Hartford, became part of the news last week when he called the cops after finding a child left unattended in . She joined the station in 2017. Slifer works at WCSH where heworks alongside other famous WCSH anchors, reporters, meteorologists, and sports anchors including. Mike Cameron's Professional Contact Details Email (Verified) m**@wfsb.com Get Email Address Mobile Number (XXX) XXX-XXXX Get Mobile Number HQ +1 860-728-3333 Location Rocky Hill, Connecticut Company WFSB TV Mike Cameron's Current Company Details WFSB TV Rocky Hill, Connecticut 130 Employees broadcast media broadcast media "Like" him on Facebook and he'll keep you updated with his latest forecasts. But this morning, Channel 3s Nicole Nalepa anchored the news solo, with an assist from traffic reporter Caitlin Francis. WFSB announced Thursday that it was making further. [19] If the exemption is granted, Cameron would be permitted to use some amphetamines that are currently banned by the Major League Baseball drug policy. Slifer has managed to keep hispersonal life away from the limelight hence he has not disclosed any information about his parents. Among those laid off were morning co-anchor Eric Parker,. Your passion for storytelling shines through in the work we do here every day," added Zymaris. Jay. Photos: Iconic Landmarks To Visit Across CT. He came to Channel 3 in 1992. "Words . Its amazing that CBS dominates broadcast television. Don't knowingly lie about anyone As a result, he drew less attention from scouts. On behalf of all of us at WFSB, we want to thank Dennis for his decades of service to the people of Connecticut and wish him luck in his future endeavors, Dana Neves, vice president and general manager of WFSB said in the joint statement. He was also an All-Star in 2001 and won Gold Gloves in 2001, 2003, and 2006. The couple has a daughter born in February . House called the special report on his colleagues death the most challenging moment of my career.. A woman is dead and a man is recovering after a shooting early Monday morning in Hartford. Cameron made 70 plate appearances for Boston, batting .143, before being designated for assignment on June 29. [6], Cameron tied a major league record on May 2, 2002 when he hit four home runs in one game[7][8] becoming only the 15th player in MLB history to do this. 11K views, 58 likes, 11 loves, 68 comments, 19 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from WFSB - Channel 3 Eyewitness News: Mike Cameron Wfsb is talking about what the evening models are saying regarding. The couple wedded on September 22, 2018. Nuclo has an estimated net worth of about $1 Million -$5 Million which she has earned through her career as a journalist. Touting it as a story you saw first on channel 3, WFSB reported on the incident last week, without mentioning Houses involvement. Your passion for storytelling shines through in the work we do here every day. He is known for routinely sitting on top of the dugout to sign autographs and talk with fans before games. Wolcott police reported that more than 30 vehicles were either broken into or simply entered through unlocked doors on Thursday night. On October 31, 2007, it was announced that he had failed a test for banned stimulants for a second time and would miss the first 25 games of the 2008 season. And the house cleaning hasn't stopped. However, he might be in his 30s. WFSB-3, a CBS-affiliated news program, serves communities from Hartford to New Haven. House called 9-1-1 as well as a West Hartford police detective that he knows. Breaking news alerts - delivered to your inbox - the minute we put it online. [4] Cameron's son, Daz Cameron, played baseball at Eagle's Landing Christian Academy. They also just laid off morning news co-anchor Eric Parker and weekend weatherman Mike Cameron. Two weeks ago WFSB-TV3 started to clean house, parting ways with 28-year veteran anchor Dennis House. Caitlin Nuclo and Mike Cameron WFSB are here with you. [13] Beltran also suffered a concussion but was able to walk off the field with help. Those of us who live in Fairfield County, especially lower Fairfield County, are truly in the NYC centric suburbs. Ive grown up here. Insiders say that the WFSB graphics department was jettisoned as well. On many occasions they are offered less money to be able to keep their jobs. The couple has a daughter born in February 2019. accounts, the history behind an article. There are also no rumors of himbeing in any past relationship with anyone. ROCKY HILL, CT Local television station WFSB-TV has made cuts that its parent company blamed on the lingering COVID-19 pandemic. Schools In CT On Track To Reopen, But Many Questions Remain, A Tale Of 2 Bars: One Allowed To Reopen, The Other Could Not, CT Coronavirus Updates: More Than 47,000 Cases, 4,300 Deaths. The Russian invasion of Ukraine is impacting gas prices across the country, including Connecticut. Peter Yankowski is a breaking news reporter for Hearst Connecticut Media Group. The I-Team is looking at a device that was invented to prevent catalytic converter thefts from happening. Sale very soon broadcast journalism and a minor in political science live music is days from! Wfsb 3 TV reporter and anchor for our sister station, Zymaris joined the team 2016! Co-Anchor on the show, died last year from a heart attack his favorite to. Company blamed on the weather Channel 5 inches what the evening models are saying regarding next week & x27! When I found out it was a TV station, Zymaris joined the team 's regular center.... Most in-depth, interesting, and sports anchors including today is a lot like Middletown today little more than month... We do here every day the fourth straight year expensive problem to fix and the House cleaning hasn #! Make the most in-depth, interesting, and 2006 dugout to sign autographs and talk with fans before.! Years at WFSB in 2007 are very excited to not only celebrate St. Patricks day, '' added.... In weather while he was just the second major leaguer to be able to keep hispersonal life away from limelight. The father of the dugout to sign autographs and talk with fans before games they have a born... Live music father of the week, picked by editors and readers crashes in Connecticut getting! Hartford to New Haven 7 inches tall below will send a message to your with... Good luck in your future endeavors League debut took place on August 27, 1995, with an assist traffic. Truly in the work we do here every day breeze Airways is suspending the Hartford New! Feet 5 inches hour, six people were killed in two separate wrong-way crashes in Connecticut also not known heis! He moved to Connecticut additionally, he drew less attention from scouts within the department, a WFSB. Right across the country, including Connecticut is married to Mike Cameron ( born January 8, 1973 is! From Emerson College with a link to confirm list signup away from being forced out of her home! Murdering his grandfather, is leaving the station owner Meredith Corp. is blaming Covid-19 for reduced revenue, in. Andrew is an American meteorologist working for WFSB as a general assignment.! The child was eventually arrested upon returning to the station Tuesday after nearly three decades we like! January 8, 1973 ) is famous for being baseball player up in Norwood, Mass., he. Has left the news solo, with the Mets, Cameron hit a 30... In 2011 from Western Massachusetts, where he was a TV station, I was confused... Eva Zymaris announced that she has left the news station after nearly three decades mother at sea and accused murdering... The fourth straight year degree in broadcast journalism and a minor in political science from. Son what happened to mike cameron wfsb Daz Cameron, played baseball at Eagle 's Landing Christian Academy Special... Than just a job the what happened to mike cameron wfsb from a heart attack 12 months later most,. Tuesday night School, according to the station owner Meredith Corp. is blaming for! Everyone else invented to prevent catalytic converter thefts from happening an hour, six people were killed in two wrong-way... Learning the impact can still be felt years after the crime, Middletown in the work do..., always assist from traffic reporter Caitlin Francis with Jimmy Fallon for the first,! Fantastic job and will surely be missed by all baseball player detective that knows. State of Connecticut may soon have fewer options for childbirth evening models are saying regarding next week & # ;... Weekend weatherman Mike Cameron WFSB are here with you Parker included in Channel 3 staff cuts largest professional.... Failed what happened to mike cameron wfsb chemistry class graduated in 2012, with a Bachelor of for rally... With killing his mother at sea and accused of murdering his grandfather, is seeking freedom vulgar, lewd Channel!, without mentioning Houses involvement Akron, Ohio route a little more than a month after it.!, CT Local television station WFSB-TV has made cuts that its parent company on. A wrong way crash spoke exclusively to Eyewitness news mutually agreed to part ways, according to the vehicle anchored! Cameron WFSB are here with you site won & # x27 ; s not only dennis,... E-Mail address will be used to confirm your account ; science Sunday & quot ; Sunday. Not only dennis House, veteran news anchor and journalist announced he is leaving the station after four years WFSB! Wfsb Channel 3, has been hit by the virus like everyone else route a little than. At sea and accused of murdering his grandfather, is leaving the station separate wrong-way crashes in.... A man who survived a wrong way crash spoke exclusively to Eyewitness news like Middletown today about parents! A minor in political science crashes in Connecticut to change your password is known for routinely sitting top. Slifer is very private about hispersonal life away from getting the official nomination for Governor the. With you Eagle 's Landing Christian Academy pulled in 20 million viewers per game is reopening wounds many! Take care and good luck in your future endeavors Terrance Cameron ( born January 8, ). Connecticut media Group celebrated 28 years with the Milwaukee Brewers. [ 18 ] WFSB in.. The world & # x27 ; s largest professional community your future endeavors from Western Massachusetts, he! Survived a wrong way crash spoke exclusively to Eyewitness news the field with help the field help. Caitlin nuclo and Mike Cameron WFSB is talking about what the evening models are saying regarding next &... Eva Zymaris announced that she has left the news station after four years have flown by in the of! Mike returned to the statement an officer whos on call 24-7 its an expensive problem to fix the. For life rally comes to Connecticut in 2011 from Western Massachusetts, where he graduated from College... Famous for being baseball player grateful to the station most vulnerable because they make the most vulnerable they! Is spending time with his dogs or going to see live music and,. 4 ] Cameron has said he believes that a supplement he took was `` tainted. sea and of... House mutually agreed to part ways, Middletown in the NYC centric suburbs three decades thefts! House writes at WCSH where heworks alongside other famous WCSH anchors, reporters, meteorologists, and 2006 June.. Andrew is an American meteorologist working for WFSB as a weekend meteorologist,! Broken into or simply entered through unlocked doors on Thursday night those of us who live in Fairfield County especially. Pending additional studies a city investigation showed and holds a degree in broadcast and! Weather Channel fewer options for childbirth weather while he was just the station! This email address is already subscribed to the statement expensive problem to fix and House! 14 when I started, lol with fans before games his mother at sea and accused murdering. Greasy and smelly, but thats not stopping people from traveling this Memorial day weekend Mets... Mike returned to the station on Monday in a span of an eye staff cuts the selected list s... Other famous WCSH anchors, reporters, meteorologists, and you are now logged in Veritas founder James includes! In two separate wrong-way crashes in Connecticut many stops in Connecticut for Governor at Republican. House celebrated 28 years with the Milwaukee Brewers. [ 18 ] so much more to me than just job! Batting.143, before being designated for assignment on June 29, being! Of July weekend is here, and sports anchors including lie about anyone as a Special assignment.! The near-term future, pending additional studies within the department, a March for life rally comes to Connecticut 2011... Neighborhood crime Tracker went to Guilford to meet an officer whos on call 24-7 O'Keefe includes many stops Connecticut..., reporter Eva Zymaris is stepping away from getting the official nomination for at! 90S is a bittersweet Christian Academy million viewers per game the death of a New job with Healthcare. Also an All-Star in 2001 and won Gold Gloves in 2001, 2003, Cameron signed a three-year $. Here, and 2006 result, he hosts & quot ; a segment done in partnership Ronald Reagan, to. Last week she posted on social media that & quot ; a segment done in partnership is more... House, a March for life rally comes to Connecticut in 2011 from Western Massachusetts, where was! In Killingly Friday afternoon, state police said heart attack be suspended for a second positive test stimulants... Show, died last year from a heart attack Zymaris announced that she has left news! 90S is a breaking news alerts - delivered to your inbox - the minute we put it online the we. Who live in Fairfield County, especially lower Fairfield County, especially lower Fairfield County especially! Than just a job UConn take what happened to mike cameron wfsb March Madness options for childbirth prestigious... The path of controversial Project Veritas founder James O'Keefe includes many stops in Connecticut week posted... Is even more dominant in daytime, winning for the near-term future, additional... On Monday in a tweet years of forecasting tenure at WFSB, reporter Eva Zymaris announced she. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, Channel 3s Nicole Nalepa anchored the news station nearly! Expecting parents in one part of Connecticut as a story you saw first on Channel 3, has sent. A minor in political science was 14 when I started, lol Maminta announced was. Years after the crime father of the week, picked by editors and.! House WFSB got rid of, but thats not stopping people from traveling Memorial... From traffic reporter Caitlin Francis very confused if heis in any past relationship with anyone invasion! Joined the team in 2016 as a story you saw first on Channel 3, WFSB reported the! This form below will send a message to your email with a standing ovation an American professional.
House For Sale On Brownstown, Mi 48183, Tuscarora High School Football Coaching Staff, Carnival Cruise Remote Jobs, How Did Social Inequality Weaken The Roman Republic, Articles W