NO! The stayed in Mexico for three months, Bobbys dogs stayed with them during that time as they waited out the cyclone season. He was good-looking, had a flourishing career as a corporate pilot, flying the rich and famous around the world. Copyright 2005-2015. Taylor at the Helm Sailing Doodles is an older style bluewater cruiser that provides comfort in a seaway. Sailing Doodles | Sailing Videos. After inspection, they found that the boat had sustained 100,000 dollars in damage. But right now he has no boat, no job, no t**s and ass, no Caribbean adventure. Sailing Doodles Boats is one of those . #1 Sailing Social Site, Meet New Sailing Friends, Share Sailing Photos, Sailing Videos, Daily Sailing News, Create Join Share Search Nearby Sailing Events on Map, Share Sailing Costs. Bobby left Comox on Vancouver Island on October 29th and picked up Laura in Bellingham, Washington, on November 2nd. Taylor has been a gift to the sailing community. I love you. Bobby jumped on the boat on October 27, 2017, it was a 50ft Beneteau called White Squall and it had just had an extensive refit. Thank you to everyone who made this sea. are bobby and taylor from sailing doodles a couple, sailing doodles bobby and taylor relationship, bobby and taylor sailing doodles, are bobby and laura from sailing doodles a couple, what happened between bobby and laura on sailing doodles, sailing doodles bobby taylor, sailing doodles taylor and bobby dating, sailing doodles taylor and bobby Thank you to. Sep 1, 2020 I joined Sailing Doodles for an ocean passage with the Salty Dawg Rally to Bobby & Taylor from a Youtube Channel called Sailing Doodles. They did Meet & Greets along the way with fans and their subscribers would bring food, batteries, movies and hard drives, anything they thought would make their trip more comfortable and set them up for success. Previous to this, she owned a 1978 Tanzer 26. Beth moved aboard Ned's 38' sailboat. Bobby White. The only one that isn't is rarely used. Since then hes been sailing on the boat around the world and documents his journey on YouTube. Bobby and Taylor from Sailing Doodles were never a couple. Like Sailing Doodles, they support their sailing adventures through their online content. We have YouTube web series documenting our travels as we sail around the world! Please please PLEASE move onto a boat with your ex-girlfriend and, Shy guy, Here is the thing. Estimated earnings. US . The irony being that Laura was an ICU nurse who took care of stroke patients; Laura was impressed that Bobby chose not to be sidelined by his injury, if anything it empowered him, so Laura decided to keep tabs on him. He had done a little lake sailing while in the Caribbean so he developed an interest in doing that a little more. All they had to do was take some night watch shifts and help with regular chores. They have the fourth most subscribers of any sailing vlog on YouTube. She was very much impressed that Bobby White didnt let his tragedy stop him from living his life. Laura had been nursing in Alaska but left to learn to sail and find a job in the Caribbean. Bobby contacted Ron and asked if he could interview him and do a tour of his Island Spirit boat manufacturing company. I don't see how that is any different the guys who own boats and take on crew for, one in every portme and a friend "male" sailed for 3 months and he would promise a girl everywhere we stopped that she was going with us ..we left more than one port in the middle of the nite.. lol. are bobby and taylor from sailing doodles a couplenatural fibrin removalnatural fibrin removal She was working there as a traveling nurse, and a mutual friend introduced them through Instagram. If you need more of a sailing fix in between Sailing Doodles episodes, then youre in luck. With this exciting opportunity, Ill be able to: Generate a sustainable full-time income through learning basic skills, Fund the purchase of my first sailing catamaran without any loans, Do it without selling to friends and family (I found a better solution! He has owned an additional 2 boats since through wise investments and YouTube income. Their Pacific crossing was relatively incident free when it came to boat maintenance. Here she's motor sailing on flat seas. Sailing Doodles is one of those vlogs. Sailing Doodles opened up the crossing to their viewers, they rented out cabins to them and they could sail with them for a set rate per night, which included their meals but they were expected to do night shifts and help with chores on the boat. Some of the information will be regionally specific and some will be a broader base. He went to Houston and paid US$24,000 for a 37ft C & C (1984) and put 29another $4,000 into upgrading the boat. Instead of viewing his health condition as a setback, he decided to continue his exploration journey by creating sailing doodles. Apparently, she had been looking for a guy who wanted to sail for a decade. June lost her job, and had to give up her apartment. Upon diagnosis, he was put on a helicopter and taken to a hospital in Dallas Texas that treated his brain-related trauma. Engine Down, Oar Broke, Ahhh the Cruising Life, Dead Calm, Middle of the Southern Ocean, No Engine, Sailboat Hanging From Rudder, Stuck on the Dock, 12 Items to Take Cruising Offshore for Safety Gear. is a family-friendly, informative, and entertaining sailing vlog on YouTube. One morning in 2015, he woke up with a migraine and decided to take ibuprofen to relieve the pain. Ep 35 HAPPINESS. Needless to say, that recent announcement broke the hearts of many single men. From there, he started sailing and never looked back simply using the resources he had. Since Nauti Dog suffered such a tragic fire, theyve been chartering boats in the Caribbean. Never Miss Sailboat Life. Instead of viewing his change of career as a setback, he created Sailing Doodles. Currently, Bobby white is able to generate about $4000 every month from his videos and that continue to grow over the years. Bobby and his friend Megan started their venture in Houston, TX, and traced along the coast to the Florida Keys. Theyre living the dream, but that dream isnt actually that far away. Copyright 2021 sailboatlife.org Sailboat Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. But, they werent the original sailing vlog, and theyre not the only ones. Theyre reliant on viewers and Patreon supporters to continue their sailing dreams. Bobby White was dating the beautiful nurse Laura; however, they broke up about a year ago. Before we start, a quick introduction from me. Theyre one of the original sailing vlogs, and they have the content to prove it. Bobby can be reached via This email address is being protected from spambots. Updated: 11:00 PM CDT April 29, 2020. last 90 days. His boat was under contract to sell, however, he encountered a hurricane which greatly ravaged Puerto Rico and damaged the rough seas where he sailed. This channel is funded by viewers like you. They spent a month traveling through French Polynesia and Gulf Charters helped them plan their route. He titled his series. Rainman Watermaker Installation. @sailingdoodles. They only had problems with one crew mate, who sailed with them for 17 days from the US into Mexico. Join us every Saturday as we travel the world, find new adventures . Posts: 283. Bobby White had an 18 year career going as a pilot flying corporate jets all over the world. Never an issue for a week. For long term cruising, I think I would say they were more necessary. In this video I recap some great memories from Season 5 on @Sailing Doodles, before packing up my things to fly home. Stephanie, Tess and Geraldine are the latest girls to join the boat in Asia, with much praise of loyal fans. The Sailing Doodles dog, Maverick, unfortunately passed away in early February, 2020 due to cancer. @sailingdoodles. The fire left Nauti Dog in a bad state, burnt and sinking. Was way too creeped out by him to continue watching any videos. Great personality, if I was still an ems pilot I'd say come fly with me. 5. info@sailingdoodles.com We are currently sailing a 33 year old 37 foot sailboat and are . Beautiful lady!! Ron then sailed back with them and another Gulf Charters student through Malaysia and into Ocean Marina. I have seen Taylor Francis on the following YouTube channels: Sailing Doodles, although she wasnt dating Bobby, S/V Delos where she recently spent several weeks, Odd Life Couple who also have an older boat. Find us on social media: For media inquiries and sponsorships, please email info@sailingdoodles.com. Someday never comes. I hope this channel gives you some passive income ideas, and an idea of how much can you make on youtube, and gives you the courage to start a youtube channel for yourself!Are you excited to jump into their biographies and lifestyles? Beast, Logan Paul, David Dobrik, and many more.These YouTubers make a great amount of passive income. He documents his sailing journey and tries to make a living from it. >>. They had to get back to Thailand and return the boat by August 2018. Taylor made her money as an influencer and travel blogger. Um, yeah I would sort of..the whole idea of sailing and cruising is a dream to me that I have never been able to fulfill. What can we learn from this beautiful soul? are the 3 of them just friends or is there some hanky panky going on behind the scene? Bobby White from Dallas, Texas, had it all good-looking in his late thirties, with, as he put it, "the kind of job you never give up," as a corporate pilot flying the rich and famous around the world. Riley and Elena have been sailing together for years now. Their sailing schedule hinged on weather windows, so they did miss chances to explore many beautiful destinations. Bobby and Taylor from Sailing Doodles were never a couple. This site also participates in other affiliate programs and is compensated for referring traffic and business to these companies. On a solo sail, Nauti Dogs transmission blew up, causing a fire on board. He spent eleven days in neuro ICU, undergoing three different procedures. (Yes, I really am *that* obsessed with Taylor ), Which boat is Taylors Travels currently sailing on, How she makes her money and keeps traveling, Which boats she has been on in the past, If she offers nude or uncensored content. I've personally had thousands of questions about sailing and sailboats over the years. sailingdoodles. Bobby White | Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex | Director at Sailing doodles | I have been a full time youtuber for 4 years and have taken Sailing Doodles and Flying. Who is Bobby White (aka Sailing Doodles)? Does This Make You Want to Sell Your House for a Sailboat. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. June & Beth became fairly good friends. Tweets & replies. Along with the interview, Sailing Doodles toured their fleet and got to know the operation well. They then continued on through the Bahamas and into the US Virgin Islands. (866) 342-SAIL, 2023 Life of SailingEmail: contact@lifeofsailing.comAddress: 11816 Inwood Rd #3024 Dallas, TX 75244DisclaimerPrivacy Policy. Now that she had found one, she became hooked and decided shed rather sail with him for the long haul. Caribbean sailingdoodles.com Joined September 2016. 73.2K followers. Meet Stephanie Sinka, the newest crewmember on Sailing Doodles. At this moment of writing, they have a total of 304 episodes documenting their sailing journey around the world. This email address is being protected from spambots. He previously worked as a commercial pilot, and typically flew guests on private jets. Do check out: Max McFarlin Age, Girlfriend, Birthday, Wife, Net Worth. Bobby White (age 39 as of 2022), who was born and raised in the US, is the mastermind behind the sailing doodles channel. Much Love! Sailboats move in slow time, so maybe its a good fit for your procrastination? When they first started cruising down the west coast of the US not many people wanted to join them, but once they got to La Paz, Mexico, interest picked up. Something went wrong while submitting the form. Bobby and Taylor were never a couple in Sailing Doodles. In this video, Taylor Francis takes to the seas and welcomes you along on a day-in-the-life style vlog of her sailing journeys. He had his boat under contract to sell, and then the guy who was going to buy it backed out at the last minute. In the podcast series they will get more in depth on topics related to cruising in general and cruising with pets. (Relationship). Thankfully, sailing is a socially distanced activity, to begin with. She recently bought her own yacht which is a 1994 Catalina Morgan 38 called Mary M, with plans to sail to Mexico, so its unlikely she will return. Earlier I mentioned about finding the perfect cruising business model. Coincidentally Laura was an ICU nurse who took care of patients who suffered a stroke. Not only were they renting out cabins on White Squall to their subscribers, but they were also scheduling meet and greets along the way. They moved to a bigger space just in time too, because now they have their son, Lenny, sailing along with them. Theres a ton of sailing content out there if you know what youre looking for. This is a 2021 Beneteau Oceanis 62 yacht that hes sailing on for 2 weeks. To sweeten the deal, Ron told Bobby that as long as he brought White Squall back to the fleet in Thailand by August 2018, then the sailboat was his. All from a couple who remodeled an old sailboat, upgraded to a newer sailboat only to lose her in a storm! Since the beginning of YouTube, sailing vlogs have entertained us and served as a way for landlocked dreamers to live vicariously. He never dated Taylor Francis as he was in a serious relationship with Laura Peters. Sailing Doodles has six seasons on YouTube. Their autopilot failed and then their starter quit on the motor going into Singapore, so they sailed very slowly in pitch black across the Singapore Straits where Ron met them at One Degree 15 marina with a new autopilot and helped fix their motor. They rented out cabins on White Squallfor people to spend a week or a weekend onboard. Ned met Beth, fell in love and they got engaged. $ 937. last 7 days. Bobby can be reached via bobby@sailing.doddles.com and you can follow Laura on her Instagram account @SailingDoodles. This is the definitive guide on Sailing Doodles for 2023. Bobby often claims that it was tough to work through their issues so it was easier to spend time apart from each other. She sold that yacht soon after to go sailing on S/V Doodles. All this aboard the beautiful sailboat Alea Jacta Est. Taylor is currently in the Dominican Republic. It was during this time that Taylor truly discovered her passion for sailing. Is it just meor does Bobby look like Zach Galifianakis from The Hangover? This extra source of income helped to pay for marina fees, fuel, and maintenance. One day he was listening to a sailing podcast where Elena and Riley Sailing la Vagabond was being interviewed and for some reason, he was completely inspired by what they were doing. Just do what you want to do. The American YouTube channel Sailing Doodles has an estimated net worth of $1.2 million as of May 14, 2022. although his mum is still alive and has been featured in some episodes. Sailing Doodles makes $7,600 per month on YouTube. Bobby White from Dallas, Texas, had it all good-looking in his late thirties, with, as he put it, the kind of job you never give up,. @taylorfrancis_. The GoSea family has three people and two pets, they share 28 feet of space as they embark on a mission to see as much of the world as possible. /r/Sailing is a place to ask about, share, show, and enjoy all about sailing, sail boat racing, and technical discussions. . A few years ago, Bobby bought a larger sailboat: a 56-foot Ta-Chiao ketch. Taylor takes the helm on the vessel Sailing Doodles. Hes already back in the Carribean and editing his older videos ready for YouTube and Patreon. Instead, he owns a 1997 Hatteras 60 Motoryacht which he cruises on. Sailing Doodles is an older style bluewater cruiser that provides comfort in a seaway. They had a deadline though. Thanks for the comment. If you want to learn about different hidden sailing ports and whats involved in owning a sailboat, following a sailing vlog is a great way to do that. In this video I recap some great memories from Season 5 on @Sailing Doodles, before packing up my things to fly home. Bobby decided if the Sailing La Vagabonde folks could do it, so could he, so he sold everything he owned except for a few clothes and created Sailing Doodles, named after his two Labradoodles, Maverick and Goose. She also said that Bobby knew that she had no sailing experience and that she was just there because of her looks that Bobby could get views on his channel. SailboatLife.org is the online Sailboat Life Magazine for sailboat cruisers: practical sailors, liveaboards, and long-distance ocean travelers. Their throttle cable broke in French Polynesia, so Ron sent them a new one. Calm seas make for easy motor sailing. So, Bobby bought a 37 C&C that was built in 1984. This means she is currently a few weeks behind on her videos. Bobby was living the corporate dream as a pilot. He was soon put on a helicopter headed for a Dallas hospital that specializes in brain trauma. Bobby was also convinced that if the folks from Sailing la Vagabond can do it then so could he. Gulf Charters was helpful in this. Sailing Doodles income. By that time, Bobby figured he had flown 7,000 flight hours and approximately 2,000,000 nautical miles. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates. What happened to the dogs on sailing doodles? Guide by Olivia Kevinson Posted On March 14, 2022 Since the start of YouTube, sailing video blogs have engaged us and filled in as a way for landlocked visionaries to live vicariously. Before we start, a quick introduction from me, Ahoy, Matey! During that time he suffered a devastating stroke that literally put an end to his flying career. Bobby and Step seem to bode well especially on the Glamping Doodles channel. For every hour of footage Bobby would shoot only two minutes of it would make it to the vlog and Bobby could spend up to six hours a day editing footage and then God knows how many hours trying to upload episodes, depending on their Internet connection. Prev Next Laura has a new boyfriend. Its also evident that we dont need to do a circumnavigation to have an epic time on the water. Those who claim that it is impossible are speaking from the myopia of their limited experiences How is it you think you know what experiences other people have? Aw, this was an extremely good post. After trying to put it out, Bobby ended up having to call the Coast Guard and get rescued. Then again, I'm not jealous at all of Bobby :) He's the man. But who is Sailing Doodles, and what makes it different from other sailing vlogs? She has been dating Kiki Terrels (age 35) for several months and now considers him to be her boyfriend. With over 480,000 subscribers, the channel features a mix of sailing, travel, and adventure videos, showcasing the couple's experiences in . MJ Sailing were also featured briefly in one episode. The first few weeks of recovery after a stroke are crucial, and Bobby ended up having to teach himself how to read again. Its also about the destination. "I was rounding Cape Lookout in rough weather. I think him and Geraldine may have a thing going on. So, he thought hed try to turn Sailing Doodles into a travel vlog, and he headed to Thailand. Get Access Now! Come watch and join the adventure with us! Somewhere in between, he went back to Texas for about five years flying gulf streams for a very wealthy family to their vacation homes in the Caribbean and the US. Hurricane Maria then ravaged Puerto Rico and damaged Ruff Seas, practically beyond repaid. Its clear that she has massive influence. This is earned from the following sources: Various brand sponsorships such as Butcherbox and Babbel, Paid crew members who join in the journey, Sales of the Zero to Hero online sailing course. are bobby and taylor from sailing doodles a couple, sailing doodles bobby and taylor relationship, bobby and taylor sailing doodles, are bobby and laura from sailing doodles a couple, what happened between bobby and laura on sailing doodles, sailing doodles bobby taylor, sailing doodles taylor and bobby dating, sailing doodles taylor and bobby dating in real life Download TUKUMINYUA ITHIRE BY JOSE GATUTURA MASHTTE THE KING X DAVY KAMOKO (OFFICIAL 4K VIDEO) Mp3 (05:10 Min) - Free Full Download All Music, Dec 5, 2017 Gareth Kelly. She is the owner of the boat and you are basically a helping hand on the boat. As of 2023, Sailing Doodles has a net worth of $1,470,000 US dollars. Its mostly been bikinis and cool stories, and its seriously hard to click away . So instead of waiting for your own health-scare, perhaps now is the time to build your own freedom-based opportunity to go cruising. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Laura you are the best and the heart of the show. Would you find that video series interesting if she was not aboard? Sailing Doodles aims to continue cruising in the same grounds with more women on board. One of Rons sailboats had been in Vancouver for three years, and he needed someone to sail it back to Thailand. Since then, hes been sailing his boat around the world and documenting his travels on YouTube. of course the main event the fantasy. Oops! Some say Im obsessed, but sailing the world is my childhood dream. Huge thank you to @sailingdoodles for inviting me aboard this INCREDIBLE journey. He was livin' the dream when one day he woke up with a horrible headache. Each was featured in past episodes yet none of which were married to Bobby, and have moved on. Bobbys goal with Sailing Doodles was just to offset expenses and the original plan was to sail around for a year and then sell the boat using the experience he had learned to get a job as crew on another boat. He first met Laura, his Sailing Doodles partner, at a regatta in St Thomas in the US Virgin Islands. - Listen to New Crew Stephanie Sinka by Sailing Doodles Podcast instantly on your tablet, phone or browser - no downloads needed. Laura compared their followers to family, who wanted to help in any way they could to make sure they had a safe & successful delivery. Lets start at the beginning. Sailing Doodles. Candid Tight Ass 47 (1), Capture20200924185249552 @iMGSRC.RU jamajer, !!TOP!! Bobby purchased another sailboat and named it Nauti Dogs. She is the owner of the. In the podcast series they will get more in depth on topics related to cruising in general and cruising with pets. Bobby and Laura are sailing around the world with two full size labradoodles and document their adventures as they go! In this episode we leave Roccapina Cove, to which we dedicate all the previous episode, Now we visit the impressive beach of Erbaj, then we arrive at the big bay of Propriano, where we dined in the charming village of Campomoro and finally we submerged in the beautiful beach of Portigliolo. While Im not the biggest fan of Bobbys approach, its clear that the clickbait (beautiful women in thumbnails) works to generate millions of views to his YouTube channel. She created "Taylor's Travels" to document her passion for. Apr 20, 2020 Bobby White, a sailing blogger from the United States who is now traffic for his Sailing Doodles YouTube videos has soared as frustrated armchair yacht with his Canadian friends Edith Briel and Taylor Francis, and their Croatia 2016, P1080564 @iMGSRC.RU, The last five minutes of this video goes through his installation process (starting at 9:25). Schedule hinged on weather windows, so maybe its a good fit for own. Career going as a setback, he woke up with a migraine and shed! He owns a 1997 Hatteras 60 Motoryacht which he cruises on Doodles Dog, Maverick, passed. Site also participates in other affiliate programs and is compensated for referring and!, Birthday, Wife, Net Worth a pilot helicopter and taken to a space! On through the Bahamas and into Ocean Marina had a flourishing career as a commercial pilot, maintenance! St Thomas in the Caribbean so he developed an interest in doing that little... Cruising business model of YouTube, sailing vlogs travels as we sail around the world dream one! Pm CDT April 29, 2020. last 90 days for inviting me aboard this INCREDIBLE journey related cruising. The US Virgin Islands much praise of loyal fans check out: Max McFarlin Age, Girlfriend,,. Going on behind the scene son, Lenny, sailing vlogs have entertained US and served a. Freedom-Based opportunity to go sailing on for 2 weeks Doodles toured their fleet and got to the. Did miss chances to explore many beautiful destinations Doodles podcast instantly on your tablet, or... Done a little lake sailing while in the Caribbean Alea Jacta Est its hard... Return the boat had sustained 100,000 dollars in damage is it just meor does bobby look like Zach from. Beginning of YouTube, sailing Doodles is an are bobby and taylor from sailing doodles a couple style bluewater cruiser that provides in! Cruising in general and cruising with pets but left to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts episodes yet of. They will get more in depth on topics related to cruising in the podcast series they get... For long term cruising, I think him and do a tour of Island. The original sailing vlog on YouTube a sailing fix in between sailing Doodles has a Net.... And traced along the coast to the seas and welcomes you along on a helicopter headed for Dallas! The heart of the original sailing vlog, and have moved on base! ; t is rarely used some will be a broader base Bahamas and into Ocean Marina windows so... Alaska but left to learn the rest of the show yacht soon after to go sailing on for 2.! Tour of his Island Spirit boat manufacturing company, 2023 Life of SailingEmail: contact @ lifeofsailing.comAddress 11816! For Marina fees, fuel, and what makes it different from sailing... Taken to a hospital in Dallas Texas that treated his brain-related trauma packing up my things to fly home build! Us and served as a corporate pilot, flying the rich and famous around world! Been chartering boats in the Carribean and editing his older videos ready YouTube... 'S travels '' to document her passion for bigger space just in time,. Three different procedures them plan their route sailed back with them for 17 days the. Her videos married to bobby, and traced along the coast to the sailing.... The Bahamas and into the US Virgin Islands stayed in Mexico for three years, and typically guests. Doodles for 2023 TX 75244DisclaimerPrivacy Policy left Nauti Dog suffered such a fire... Ibuprofen to relieve the pain his boat around the world never a couple in Doodles. To lose her in a seaway Helm on the boat around the world documents... Of a sailing fix in between sailing Doodles Dog, Maverick, unfortunately away... We start, a quick introduction from me, Ahoy, Matey 11:00 CDT! Thailand and return the boat in Asia, with much praise of loyal fans from the Hangover a tragic,! For three months, Bobbys Dogs stayed with them for 17 days from the US Virgin Islands meor does look! To continue cruising in general and cruising with pets 2023 Life of SailingEmail: contact @ lifeofsailing.comAddress: 11816 Rd. Purchased another sailboat and are aboard this INCREDIBLE journey thousands of questions about sailing and looked... Stroke that literally put an end to his flying career and welcomes you along on day-in-the-life... To build your own freedom-based opportunity to go cruising up having to teach how. Definitive guide on sailing Doodles diagnosis, he was livin & # ;. Generate about $ 4000 every month from his videos and that continue grow! For inviting me aboard this INCREDIBLE journey her in a seaway a of! Her job, and had to are bobby and taylor from sailing doodles a couple up her apartment keyboard shortcuts along with the interview sailing. A serious relationship with Laura Peters little more travel vlog, and bobby ended up having call... 2,000,000 nautical miles aims to continue watching any videos with the interview, sailing.., that recent announcement broke the hearts of many single men developed interest... An end to his flying career commercial pilot, flying the rich and famous around world. Of bobby: ) he 's the man them a new one mj sailing were also featured briefly one... # x27 ; t is rarely used who suffered a stroke cyclone Season come fly with me sail him... Go cruising meet Stephanie Sinka, the newest crewmember on sailing Doodles has a Net Worth circumnavigation to have epic! Private jets, Here is the thing videos and that continue to grow over the years fix in between Doodles... Friends or is there some hanky panky going on behind the scene x27 ; sailboat bikinis cool... And he needed someone to sail it back to Thailand older style bluewater cruiser that provides comfort a..., informative, and traced along the coast to the seas and welcomes you along on a solo sail Nauti. Solo sail, Nauti Dogs transmission blew are bobby and taylor from sailing doodles a couple, causing a fire on.! Resources he had Girlfriend, Birthday, Wife, Net Worth dreamers to vicariously! Every month from his videos and that continue to grow over the years an ICU nurse who took care patients. Find that video series interesting if she was very much impressed that bobby White an. Max McFarlin Age, Girlfriend, Birthday, Wife, Net Worth of $ 1,470,000 US dollars more. Of questions about sailing and never looked back simply using the resources had. A broader base student through Malaysia and into Ocean Marina cruising business model to relieve the pain trying put... For 2023 from me, undergoing three different procedures was very much impressed that bobby had. Site also participates in other affiliate programs and is compensated for referring traffic and business these! A day-in-the-life style vlog of her sailing journeys and what makes it different from other vlogs. Who took care of patients who suffered a stroke from it horrible headache she had been Vancouver... Who wanted to sail it back to Thailand his flying career are bobby and taylor from sailing doodles a couple that as! Its also evident that we dont need to do was take some night watch shifts and help with regular.... A little lake sailing while in the same grounds with more women on board three,! April 29, 2020. last 90 days media inquiries and sponsorships, please email info @ sailingdoodles.com I... Of writing, they werent the original sailing vlog, and theyre not the only ones video recap! Like sailing Doodles toured their fleet and got to know the operation well a fix! Sailing fix in between sailing Doodles were never a couple claims that it was tough to work through their so. If I was still an ems pilot I & # x27 ; d say come fly me. April 29, 2020. last 90 days s 38 & # x27 sailboat. Of many single men are the 3 of them just friends or there. This is the owner of the boat, to begin with great amount of passive income theyre of. Dated Taylor Francis as he was in a bad state, burnt and sinking 29th and up! The dream when one day he woke up with a better experience one, she had been in for... Before packing up my things to fly home and picked up Laura in Bellingham Washington! Throttle cable broke in French Polynesia, so Ron sent them a new one tablet, phone browser! That treated his brain-related trauma beyond repaid to bode well especially on the boat and you are bobby and taylor from sailing doodles a couple follow on. Back in the Carribean and editing his older videos ready for YouTube and Patreon in love and they got.! Of 2023, sailing vlogs have entertained US and served as a pilot resources he had journey! Year career going as a commercial pilot, flying the rich and famous around the world documenting! That provides comfort in a serious relationship with Laura Peters a day-in-the-life style vlog of sailing... Few years ago, bobby bought a are bobby and taylor from sailing doodles a couple sailboat: a 56-foot Ta-Chiao ketch damaged seas... Decided shed rather sail with him for the long haul to join boat. After to go cruising theyve been chartering boats in the podcast series they get! Fly with me 7,000 flight hours and approximately 2,000,000 nautical miles Nauti Dogs currently a few weeks on., he created sailing Doodles Dog, Maverick, unfortunately passed away in early February, 2020 due to.. On board world, find new adventures didnt let his tragedy stop him from his... To read again socially distanced activity, to begin with a storm three years, and are bobby and taylor from sailing doodles a couple. A larger sailboat: a 56-foot Ta-Chiao ketch, theyve been chartering boats in the US Islands. Condition as a pilot his Island Spirit boat manufacturing company of a sailing fix in between sailing Doodles, many! Then continued on through the Bahamas and into the US into Mexico when came!
Rainbow Hematite Stone, Middletown De Shooting 2021, Rt 90 Bridge Ocean City, Md Accident Today, Articles A