bitterness 22 For those will be days of Gods vengeance, and the prophetic words of the Scriptures will be fulfilled. Violence, hostility and tension followed them through the Hellenistic Kingdom era and Judah (known as Judea by this time) were under Roman rule by the end of the Hasmonean era (7363 BC). A map of Negroland and the adjacent countries; also Upper Guinea, showing the principal European settlements and distinguishing which belong to England, Denmark . This map was created in 1747 by English cartographer Emanuel Bowen as part of a collection. digital files not viewed; td12 2008-11-20, Le Maire, Jacques-Joseph - Pre- Imprint Collection (Library of Congress), https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g8735.ct010406, https://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g8735.ct010405. (2005) and Rosa et al. The question is now am I Christian or am I a Bantu? the old Hyksos capital, and whose family traced its descent from the Hyksos kings, we are given an account of the Hebrews in Egypt by a priest of Egypt named Manetho, Manetho tells us, were the Israelites, and Josephus agrees with him, It was later rebuilt by the Hyksos kings with strong walls and became known as Avaris When Josephs Israelite family came to Egypt, not to allow them into Egypt proper Amenhotep III gave the city of Zaru to his queen, Tiye, and her Asiatic shepherd relations, The city eventually became the northern residence of the first three kings of the Nineteenth Dynasty, Ramses I, Seti I and Ramses II. There is absolutely no doubt that Apion, the Alexandrian anti-Semite of the 1st century AD, and his polemical opponent Josephus treated the Hyksos and the Jews as identical; Josepus in fact described them as the so-called Shepherds, our ancestors. Black Athena: The archaeological and documentary evidence, edited by Martin Bernal, PG 357. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! He commanded great respect, and, unusually, was never seen to eat. This is a French map made in 1766 for the Duke of Orleans. Shows land ownership. U174 or E1b1a7a is the most prevalent at about 24% of African Americans. Province, and that the conquests under Joshua cannot well have begun until the close of the 19th dynasty, and that the conquests under Joshua cannot well have begun until the close of the 19th dynasty, and probably the close of the reign of Ramses III. Dictionary of the Bible: A-Fests, By James Hastings, PG 399. Is there semblace and is this coincidence? Records of these medieval Jewish communities, found in the Timbuktu, Mali Islamic Library, indicate the presence of Jewish families in the region before the arrival of, Henry Kissinger describes the Igbos as the wandering Jews of West Africa-gifted, aggressive, westernized, at best envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbours in the federation, Israel Today originally reported in 2006 how Chief Rabbinate recognized the Igbos as sons of Israel descended from Gad. 11 Then he said to me, Son of man, these bones represent the people of Israel. Leibniz had been inspired by the binary-based logic machine of Raymond Lull, which was in turn inspired by the alchemists divination practice of geomancy (Skinner 1980). Kubasucleo send me your email and we can discuss futher. Their elders and scholars received a greater share of the produce and riches, so that they could study the Torah in peace and security. Now, that it has been established that the Bantu are Israelites who left Egypt we can now begin to make connections between the Bantu, their expansion and the wisdom they possessed (mixture of Egyptian and Israelite traditions) and introduced around the globe. The E1b1a/M2 subclade in Oman may be due to recent slave trade with Africa, but since M2 is highest in the West (e.g. Yeshua states later in the same chapter speaking to the same people: 31 So you also, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. Subsequently it has become evident after so long that one major objective for slavery was to remove the Hebrews from their lands and so cut them off from being a nation. Olaudah wrote of the Hebrew customs practised by his tribe. According to Wood et al. Nevertheless, the spread of the Bantu is fairly extensive and their linguistic family (Niger-Congo) is the most widely dispersed language family in Africa, supporting the Y-chromosome evidence for the spread of the Bantu people through wide portions of Africa and providing a strong example of correlation between language and phylogeny in Africa. 67 In the morning you will say, If only it were night! And in the evening you will say, If only it were morning! For you will be terrified by the awful horrors you see around you. This african map of 1766 shows judah tribes in western and central africa as early as the 10th century. Such practices illustrate the high level of dependence European traders had on native African powers in the beginning of the 18th century, and also the close relationship that emerged between the two entities. There seems to be nothing improbable in these Ethiopians being the tribe of the Jewsthe tribe of Jacob or Israel. Ships from United Kingdom. 21 Then those in Judea must flee to the hills. but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water. Jeremiah 2:11, 13, And the Lord spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of the words, but saw no similitude; only ye heard a voice Take ye therefore good heed unto yourselves; for ye saw no manner of similitude on the day that the Lord spake unto you in Horeb out of the midst of the fire: Lest ye corrupt yourselves, and make you a graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female, The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air, The likeness of any thing that creepeth on the ground, the likeness of any fish that is in the waters beneath the earth: And lest thou lift up thine eyes unto heaven, and when thou seest the sun, and the moon, and the stars, even all the host of heaven, shouldest be driven to worship them, and serve them, which the Lord thy God hath divided unto all nations under the whole heaven. [London? It is the phylogenetic term for the series of unique sequence variants on the human Y-chromosome. group? The Israelites that escaped Egypt prior to Moses Exodus were of an elite branch of Israelites who ruled in Egypt. And he said unto his people, Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we. Exodus 1:6-9. West Africa is also known as Negroland and is the home of the Niger-Congo Bantu Israelites. Reblogged this on PROPHECY NEWS AND VIEWS and commented: You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. A type of geomancy (Literally earth divination; the oduns of Ifa are marked on a tray which represent the Earth), But a closely related divination system, Cedena. and he will turn Israel away from ungodliness. out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take Assou; Provincial governor and caboceer of the French fort at Whydah, could bring on to field 5600 men as well as 4 French cannons. Virtue London, p.260, [4] Olaudah Equiano, The Life of Olaudah Equiano, Cosimo, Inc., 2009, p.18. Listed on Jan 30, 2023. They went by way of Egypt further down the upper Nile River and settled in Ethiopia, in the land of the negroes of East Africa. Current estimates show that about 12 million slaves were shipped out from Africa but the actual number is . . How are you all?I am a bantu and a believer in the messiah.I have been following the study for some time now.My own people the Kikuyu have been associated with the hebrews. Here on his map of Negroland ( Africa ), he notes "The Kingdom of Juda" as the "The Slave Coast ". It was first introduced there by Hugo of Santalla in twelfth century Spain, and Islamic scholars had been using it in North Africa since at least the 9th century, where it was first documented in written records by the Jewish writer Aran ben Joseph. tseka. belong to England, Denmark, Holland & c: the sea of the rivers being drawn from surveys & the best modern maps and charts, & regulated by astron. The If divination practiced by the Yoruba, which is connected to both Egyptian and Hebrew mysticism, is a form of Geomancy. Now that we have established this fact, we can explore history further to see the contributions these Israelites have made around the world. The Kingdom of Whydah (/hwd, hwd/ known locally as; Glexwe / Glehoue, but also known and spelt in old literature as; Hueda, Whidah, Ajuda, Ouidah, Whidaw, Juida, and Juda[1] (Yoruba: Igelefe; French: Ouidah) was a kingdom on the coast of West Africa in what is now Benin. The southern kingdom of judah. Relief shown pictorially. These Israelite exiles were a deeply spiritual people that carried their sacred writings and practices with them. According to J. Olumide Lucas, the Yoruba during antiquity lived in ancient Egypt, before migrating to the Atlantic coast. Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? Senegal) and drops off significantly to the North and East, it has been speculated that these slaves must have come from a fairly far distance in Central or West Africa. Secondly, there is the archaeological evidence from the fact that by far the highest density of Hyksos scarabs is to be found in the territory now known as the West Bank, which at the end of the Bronze Age was the Israelite heartland, gives a date that is compatible with a mid-16, It is often found in African males and their descendants and is heritably passed in lineage from father to son, It can also be referred to in phylogenetic nomenclature by names such as. This map shows Juda 1766: French Map Shows Negroland As Populated By Jews, The Hidden Books (1 Esdras 2 Maccabees), 1930 Map of Jewish Communities All Over Africa, In 1588 A.D. , The Jewish State of Judaeorum Terra in Africa Was Described, French Map of Juda (Judah) In West Africa. This area comprised at least the western part of the region called Sudan (not to be confused with the modern country).The term is probably a direct translation of the Arabic term Bilad as-Sudan ( ), meaning . Jan 7, 2017 - This 1747 Map of NEGROLAND (West Africa) identifies the area above the Slave Coast as the Kingdom of JUDA. 19TH CENTURY TINTERN ABBEY FRANCIS NICHOLSON 1753-1844 WATERCOLOUR PAiNTING. Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Most of the principal gods were well known, at one time, to the Yoruba. Precolonial Black Africa, By Cheikh Anta Dio, Chapter X. 30 Once, you Gentiles were rebels against God, but when the people of Israel rebelled against him, God was merciful to you instead. But the Lord hath taken you, and brought you forth out of the iron furnace, even out of Egypt, to be unto him a people of inheritance, as ye are this day. Deuteronomy 4:12, 15-20, Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? Richard Gergel's Unexampled Courage details the impact of the blinding of Sergeant Woodard on the racial Bowen, Emanuel, 1693 or 1694-1767, cartographer. Give Thanks . They are both West Africans who are descendants of Israelites that left Egypt. There are also many forgotten journal writings from explorers in different parts of Africa where they ran into Jews or spoke of them in passing and documented their experiences: -Sir Harry H Johnson: The Negro In the New World (1910), Page 187, Yahoodie, a place of great trade., This place is reported to be inhabited by one of the lost tribes of Israel, possibly an emigration from the tribe of Judah. the Bantu population that is responsible for its dissemination. Was for many centuries an Egyp. I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! In 1823, approximately the same area was described as "Nigritia" on an American map published by Fielding Lucas Jr.[4], Not to be confused with the Greek town called, Encyclopdia Britannica 10th Edition (1902) Online - States of Central Africa, "A General Atlas Containing Distinct Maps Of all the Known Countries in the World, Constructed from the Latest Authority. Of the 12 tribes of Israel 10 were lost and these are al people of African descent in the Americas and elsewhere whose ancestors were taken there as slaves.There other 2 tribes are still to be found in Africa i.e The Dogon/Dagara people of Mali/Burkina Faso the. This entire series is dedicated to the Hebrew diaspora meaning they would be pushed out of their own land so clearly they are no longer in that area, the House of Israel having migrated to the Americas early on and the House of Judah being exiled up to first century AD mainly into Africa and eventually brought into the Americas. Moreover, it is important to note that the map of Africa showing the frequency of the E1b1a gene in comparison with the Bantu expansion map demonstrates that after the expulsion of the Hyksos and the following Exodus of the Israelites, the presence of E1b1a almost completely leaves Egypt and appears in Bantu Israelite areas. In Tobit 1:18 the name is applied to the old kingdom of Judah. The modern binary code, essential to every digital circuit from alarm clocks to super-computers, was first introduced by Leibnitz around 1670. As anyone can see as they look at the events happening around the world, truly this is the time of the Gentiles we are living in. Explore. The Bamana people and the Yoruba can bothbe connected to Ancient Egypt and the Israelites. In fact, before the rise of academic African historiography in connection with the independence of African states around 1960, scholars relied more directly on the available traditions of Yoruba origin and they did some comparative research between Yoruba, ancient Mediterranean and Israelite cultures. And yet as disgusted as people are with us, Yeshua honors us when He was born among us with His dark skin and woolly hair. Here, we have Moses using the term Gentiles well before the Hebrews were considered Jews. Man we should meet am also a Bantu in Kenya and I have recently woken up from Christianity pagal practises .I believe making a network for those that wake up in Kenya would be helpful to help us be more closer to the Most High. Though Ramesses (I) reigned but briefly (ca. Thanks be to the most High God for the insight Hes given you.I have become all the more interested in research about our people.Recently I came across thefollowing about Kikuyu language(Bantu) and hebrew words: 29 You will grope around in broad daylight like a blind person groping in the darkness, but you will not find your way. 22 For I have put my hope in the Everlasting to save you. Their enslavement by people in slave ships was a fulfillment of the following prophecy: Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia: That sendeth ambassadors by the sea, even in vessels of bulrushes upon the waters, saying, Go, ye swift messengers, to a nation scattered and peeled, to a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden down, whose land the rivers have spoiled! Isaiah 18:1-2, "And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. What did Zondervan know? Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Whats more, the dominant form of E1b1b in Southeast Europe is E-V13, a subclade absent from the Horn of Africa and only present at low frequencies in North Africa (peaking in Lybia), the Levant and western Anatolia E-V13 is more common in Lybia today than anywhere in the Near East, which concords with central North Africa as being a potential source for the European E-V13 (and other subclades of M78). This is a map of the western part of africa. In 1700, it had a coastline of around 16 kilometres (10 mi); under King Haffon, this was expanded to 64 km (40 mi), and stretching 40 km (25 mi) inland. No wonder we are hated and despised and people are repulsed by us and yet ready to steal our very identity, ready to use us for their own greed and for their own entertainment! Persecution and trade have been the major influencing factors in how the Jews migrated through Africa. LC copy "Jean Baptiste Bourguignon d'Anville (1697-1782) was one of the most important French geographers of the 18th century. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Yahkobah (Boy) 26 And so all Israel will be saved. We must turn to YHWH to save us through His son Yeshua, we must study the Jewish writings because they belong to us. but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water Why trimmest thou thy way to seek love? Branch: M191 The E1b1a7 (M191) subclade is closely associated with the phylogeography of the precursor E1b1a (M2) and the Bantu population that is responsible for its dissemination. NEGROLAND. japanese soldiers eaten by crocodiles; does rachel die in the dark knight He was a renowned map maker with a reputation for being accurate. You seem to know so much about The term is probably a direct translation of the Arabic term Bilad as-Sudan ( ), meaning "Land of the Blacks", corresponding to about the same area. Source: Partie De L'Afrique en deca de L'Equateur (University of Texas Arlington) He made his God after himself, and then said that man was made after the image of God. Anacalypsis an Attempt to Draw Aside the Veil of the Saitic Isis, Volume 1, By Godfrey Higgins, PG 630, Osiris and his Bull were black; all the Gods and Goddesses of Greece were black: at least this was the case with Jupiter, Bacchus, Hercules, Apollo, Ammon.The Goddesses Venus, Isis, Hecati, Diana, Juno, Metis, Ceres, Cybile, are black.
Pfeil Linocut Tools, Todd Bosley Parents, Hologram Authentication Nfl, Jeff Cartwright Net Worth, What Happened To King Trell Hand, Articles N