update to your home value. Personalisierte Inhalte und Werbung knnen auch relevantere Ergebnisse, Empfehlungen und individuelle Werbung enthalten, die auf frheren Aktivitten in diesem Browser, etwa Suchanfragen bei Google, beruhen. 23 Northview Drive #23, Hendersonville, NC 28791 (MLS# 3835367) is a Hendersonville's convenient location offers the idyllic combination of being close enough to urban areas to still enjoy the creature comforts they provide; but just the right distance away from the hustle and bustle of the big city to benefit from the slow pace and relaxed atmosphere of a smaller community. For Sale - 19 Lacoste Dr #28, Hendersonville, NC - $700,000. 2270 Sugarloaf Rd, Hendersonvlle, NC 28792, 23 Northview Drive #23, Hendersonville, NC 28791, 23 Northview Drive #23, Hendersonville, NC 28791, View this property at 23 Northview Drive #23, Hendersonville, NC 28791, View larger map and directions on Google Maps, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. This large 4BR/4.5BA mountain home, situated on a spacious property with mature hardwood trees and mountain views, is located in Banner Elk, less than 4 miles from downtown, nestled between Sugar Mountain Ski Resort (about 6 miles away) and Ski Beech (about 9 miles away). We recommend viewing REMAX.com and it's affiliated sites on one of the following browsers: Northview, Hendersonville, NC Real Estate and Homes for Sale. This spacious 4 bedroom vacation home affords mountain privacy, expansive deck, hot tub, fire-pit, and an awesome custom Game Room. Home For Sale. Alert me about homes in 25 Northview Dr #25 is served by 9 transit routes. This propertys flood risk is not changing. Keller Williams Mountain Partners. Nearby Listings 473 OLD HOLBERT RD, Hendersonville, NC 28792 $199,500 1.57 Acres Listing by The Moser Group Inc. High - Water stress expected to be 39% in 2050. Do you have questions about finding other This propertys wildfire risk is not changing. Hire a closing attorney or title company to check the condition of the title to make certain there are no liens remaining after the foreclosure is complete. 5th Street and Westbrook - Winston Plan Hendersonville, NC 28739. RFP/Q's & BIDDING; ABOUT THIS SITE; EMPLOYEE HUB; site map . Based on Redfin's Hendersonville data, we estimate the home's value is $165,202. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID. Sale starting with $117k. $454,900 Base Price. 28792 Homes for Sale. MLS# 4005199. Elevation of Hendersonville, NC, USA - Topographic Map - Altitude Map Elevation of Hendersonville, NC, USA Location: United States > North Carolina > Henderson County > Longitude: -82.460952 Latitude: 35.3187279 Elevation: 657m / 2156feet Barometric Pressure: 94KPa Elevation Map: Satellite Map: Related Photos: All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. The full address for this home is 25 Northview Drive Apartment 25, Hendersonville, North Carolina 28791. Authorized Dealer for Nora Fleming,. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. is located at View Subdivision, Hendersonville, NC 28792. On 2-234 Northview Ln, Hendersonville NC we have 13 property listings for the 51 residents and businesses. If foreclosure is complete, the property will be listed with a Realtor, in which case you can have an open line of communication about the property as well as the opportunity to inspect it. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. 18.3 miles from Hendersonville, NC The Smith-McDowell House, built in 1840, is said to be haunted by two little girls who died in the building, named Carrie and Sarah, as well as a specter called the Dark One, who is believed to be the spirit of a slave owner. This propertys flood risk is not changing. Informed RVers have rated 50 campgrounds near Hendersonville, North Carolina. Ready To Build. to receive alerts when results become available. Save money on this property now. However, we do not assume any liability for inaccuracies. This perfect blend is one of the features that put Hendersonville among "The 100 Best Small Towns in America". Climate risk data is provided for informational purposes only. Were working on getting current and accurate flood risk information. $188 Off Universal at Lakewood 25 Universal Ln, Hendersonville, NC 28792 $1,109 - $1,899 | 1 - 3 Beds Email (828) 845-8381 Virtual Tour The Residences at Chadwick Square Court 300 Chadwick Sq, Hendersonville, NC 28739 $1,200 | 1 - 3 Beds Email | (828) 845-4566 Virtual Tour School ratings and boundaries are provided by GreatSchools.org and Pitney Bowes. CODE OF ORDINANCES City of HENDERSONVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA Codified through Ordinance No. This error applies to the full form. Real estate tax liens and homeowner association liens have priority and need to be paid before clear title can be given. 28729 Homes for Sale. This home has a low noise level for the surrounding area. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Overview. Each area had its own charm and challenges. Fiesta by The Fiesta Tableware Company. Parks near 25 Northview Dr #25 include Fletcher Community Park, Mills River Dog Park, and Fletcher Parks and Recreation. Through their years of familiarity with the property and the neighborhood, appraisers and real estate professionals can supply background on property and neighborhoods. See the available homes in Mountain Valley Subdivision Hendersonville, NC. ft. home is a 3 bed, 4.0 bath property. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. 400 Raven Cliff Dr , Hendersonville, NC 28739-8128 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $1,375,000. Read more 0 South Asheville Colored Cemetery Expand your search parameters, or consider a product of First Street Foundation. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and This Land Successful bidding on foreclosed properties requires discipline and good information. But in order to take full advantage of these opportunities you must have all your information and take an organized approach to finding and acquiring foreclosed properties. Copyright 2023 MLS GRID. For those who seek the outdoors, the city maintains several parks and outdoor facilities for recreational opportunities and fun activities suitable for all ages, as well as the whole family, such as athletic fields, nature/walking trails, pavilion and picnic areas, swimming pools, playgrounds, basketball and tennis courts, skate park, shuffle board and a lot more. 1:00. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. A strong school system and health care infrastructure combined with a variety of culinary eateries, breweries, cideries, and wineries provide something for everyone. Nicht personalisierte Werbung wird von den Inhalten, die Sie sich gerade ansehen, und Ihrem ungefhren Standort beeinflusst. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. 28731 Homes for Sale. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. NewHomeSource will provide you with the latest listing of the hottest fabulous homes and properties in the area. $460,000 (100% of list price & $218/Sq Ft) 4. Hendersonville has everything for everyone, so discover your next apartment or house in this mountainside community. update to your home value. Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. (Supp. SIGN UP OR LOGIN. 23 Northview Drive #23 is currently listed for $175,000 and was received on March 06, 2022. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. MLS # 4004926 North Carolina Asheville Apartments Price Unavailable 21 The Views 1680 Hendersonville Rd, Asheville, NC 28803 View Available Properties Similar Properties $1,488+ Skyland Exchange 1-3 Beds | 1-2 Baths 711-1354 Sqft 9 Units Available $1,313+ 457 The Forest at Biltmore Park 1-3 Beds | 1-2 Baths 750-1216 Sqft 10+ Units Available $1,466+ 54 Aventine To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. For DMCA information, please review Copyright Complaints at https://www.remax.com/terms-of-use. This propertys wildfire risk is increasing. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the Nearby grocery stores include United Grocery Outlet, Asheville Asian Mart, and American Quality Foods. This information should only be used as a reference. Redfin Estimate based on recent home sales. 28759 Homes for Sale. a product of First Street Foundation. Northview, Hendersonville, NC Real Estate and Homes for Sale Your search does not match any homes. This home may not be allowing tours right now. Hendersonville, NC 2 rooms | 2 bath 1,004 sq ft | 0.600 acres $267,000.00 2103 Deermouse Way Hendersonville, NC 2 rooms | 2 bath 1,288 sq ft | - acres $250,000.00 30 Providence Drive Flat Rock, NC 3 rooms | 2 bath 1,456 sq ft | 0.440 acres $245,000.00 126 Hicks Mountain Road Hendersonville, NC 1 rooms | 1 bath 772 sq ft | 0.610 acres $149,900.00 This listing is . email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Popular points of interest near 25 Northview Dr #25 include Burning Blush Brewery, Bold Rock Hard Cider, and Mills River Brewi. for 25 Northview Dr #25, Walkability, biking, nearby amenities near 25 Northview Dr #25. Of course, there's also the Blue Ridge Mall, the Heritage Square Village Mall, and the Four Seasons Mall for those who prefer one-stop-shopping. Rhonda Hollifield. California License # 01991628, 1527235, 1527365, 1356742, 1443761, 1997075, 1935359, 1961027, 1842987, 1869607, 1866771, 1527205, 1079009, 1272467. Popular neighborhoods are Cummings Cove, Rambling Ridge, Drexel Farms, Golf Mountain Estates, Scarlet Oaks, Hunters Glen, Drysdale Hills, Somersby Park, Holly Springs Place, Sunset Ridge. Sofern relevant, verwenden wir Cookies und Daten auerdem, um Inhalte und Werbung altersgerecht zu gestalten. Community Amenities Fitness Center Laundry Facilities Clubhouse Business Center Laundry Facilities Business Center Clubhouse Fitness Center Gameroom Media Center/Movie Theatre Apartment Features This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. 24112 Retreat Dr Huntersville, NC 28078 $675,000 5 Beds 4/1 Baths 3,721 Sq Ft Subdivision: Northbrook Save this search and be the first to know about new listings & price changes Homes for Sale in Northbrook Subdivision Houses in the Northbrook neighborhood tend to range from around $490,000 to about $710,000. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. 28790 Homes for Sale. Bayada Nurses offers a full range of services, including skilled nursing, personal care, housekeeping and . View details, map and photos of this single family property with 4 bedrooms and 4 total baths. Hendersonville, NC Communities Ivy Crossing Community by Windsor Built Homes 5th Street and Westbrook Hendersonville, NC 28739 Windsor Built Homes 888-815-7202 from $409,900 - $469,900 5 homes match your search Free brochure Nearby Communities O'Neal Village Community by Lennar 26 Leander Drive Greer, SC 29651 Lennar 43 Reviews 888-742-2499 MLS# 3933767. OPEN HOUSE: Saturday, March 4, 2023 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM. This listing is NOT an active listing. Part of and in fact the county seat of the Henderson County in North Carolina, the city has the edge of being centrally located about 22 miles south of Asheville, North Carolina, just 15 miles north of the North Carolina-South Carolina border and 40 miles from Spartanburg. How many photos are available for this home? For Sale - 200 Cranbrook Cir, Hendersonville, NC - $184,000. North Carolina Henderson County Hendersonville Hendersonville Real Estate Facts Home Values By City Hendersonville Homes for Sale $397,761 Arden Homes for Sale $447,205 Fletcher Homes for Sale $440,267 Flat Rock Homes for Sale $456,947 Fairview Homes for Sale $524,792 Pisgah Forest Homes for Sale $401,522 Mills River Homes for Sale $502,646 If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 2 bedrooms and 2 total baths. In addition, Brevard Music Center, the renowned "performance Mecca", is only about 18 miles west of Hendersonville. $349,900 Land Eagle View Subdivision, Hendersonville, NC 28792 *Rental Value Coming Soon. What are the popular zip codes and neighborhoods in Etowah NC? Living in this friendly and cozy community brings about an extraordinary combination of vibrant and sophisticated social experience and residents have access to dozens of enthralling attractions and historical sites, fascinating festivals, engaging recreational and family activities. in Hendersonville? Browse Homes for Sale and Real Estate in Northview Harbour subdivision, North Carolina. Some listings have been excluded from this website. Jackson Park is the largest among Hendersonville's parks, which is also home to quite a number of bird species, making it a favorite among birdwatchers. We specialize in medication management, psychiatric evaluation, family therapy, group therapy, and couples & marriage counseling. The average home sale price on Northview Ln has been $151k. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. Get them to give you a ballpark estimate of the property value. New homes are getting added all the time. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. neue Dienste zu entwickeln und zu verbessern, Werbung auszuliefern und ihre Wirkung zu messen, personalisierte Inhalte anzuzeigen, abhngig von Ihren Einstellungen, personalisierte Werbung anzuzeigen, abhngig von Ihren Einstellungen. No further information is available at this time. Access 2189 trusted reviews, 1184 photos & 742 tips from fellow RVers. At NewHomeSource.com, we update the content on our site on a nightly basis. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and Compass expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. Single Family. For Sale: Lot/Land home, $155,000, null Bd, 0 Ba, 44,605 Acre, $3/Sqft, at 1 Northview Ridge Dr #1, Hendersonville, NC 28791 More Info. 299 North Church St., Spartanburg, SC 29306 ~39.06 miles southeast of Hendersonville center Four-star property 13 meeting rooms in hotel From $109 Very Good 4.0 /5 Guest Reviews More Details Hotels like Marriott Hotels And Resorts 1898 Waverly Inn +1-888-389-4121 783 North Main St., Hendersonville, NC 28792 Midscale Downtown property Back to search results. Daten zu Zielgruppeninteraktionen und Websitestatistiken zu erheben. *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. Here is a quick overview of new housing developments in Hendersonville and the new construction market for new build homes in Hendersonville: To see all the homes youve saved, visit the My Favorites section of your account. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Listing information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify prospective properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We moved to NC from NJ in 2005. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Learn more. Find local businesses, view maps and get driving directions in Google Maps. website, call All Rights Reserved. A fast turnover is what the lender is looking for, so a big part of the marketing plan might include pricing for a quick sale. Were working on getting current and accurate fire risk information. Hendersonville Northview Ridge Dr 5 Northview Ridge Dr Lot 5 Public View Public Owner View Owner Off Market 1.02acre lot1.02 acre lot 5 Northview Ridge Dr Lot 5, Hendersonville, NC 28791 View on. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. Blog; Finance; My Properties . I have to admit, Erin and I . Hendersonville is home to scenic hiking trails, gorgeous waterfalls, the State Theater of North Carolina, and the Carl Sandburg National Historic site. Please check back later. See More. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. Nearby food & drink options include Burning Blush Brewery, Bold Rock Hard Cider, and Mills River Brewi. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. Find the best campgrounds & rv parks near Hendersonville, North Carolina. Home; Search; Sell; Communities; Market Insider; Resources. Living in Hendersonville offers residents an urban suburban mix feel and most residents rent their homes. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Other cultural features that the city boasts include the Hendersonville, the all-volunteer group Hendersonville Little Theater, Hendersonville Community Band and Hendersonville Chorale. Learn more! Equal Housing Opportunity. Owner is a licensed NC real estate broker. Equal Housing Opportunity. Have the financing for the property in place before you enter into a firm contract with a good faith deposit, or have the contract be contingent on the financing you will need. email, from realtor.com and, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an Here you can also learn more about Huntersville, North Carolina homes for sale, including home value trends. Resident Name Phone More Information . City water, minimal site prep, protective covenants, and over an acre of location, location, location! They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Photos may be virtually staged or digitally enhanced and may not reflect actual property conditions. Consult with a professional real estate appraiser. Popular zip codes are 28806, 28803, 28739, 28704, 28792, 28732, 28715, 28712, 28791, 28731. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an Hendersonville is a suburb of with a population of 14,878. Calculate monthly mortgage payments with our easy mortgage loan calculator. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. The professional leasing staff is waiting to show you all that this community has to offer. City water, minimal site prep, protective covenants, and over an acre of location, location, location! Take the first steps to secure financing for your new home. We have 1 sale listing. Online auction for boats, cars, jet skis etc. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, Contact the listing broker and ask for an appointment to see it. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Home details and zoning from local records, 26 Northview Dr #26, Hendersonville, NC 28791, 137 Dove Haven Ln, Hendersonville, NC 28791, 3 Northview Ridge Dr #3, Hendersonville, NC 28791, 4750 Asheville Hwy, Hendersonville, NC 28791, 119 Almond Branch Dr, Hendersonville, NC 28791, Lot 47 Majestic Ridge Rd, Mills River, NC 28759. Of course, golf enthusiasts are never forgotten as the city maintains exceptional public golf courses with fantastic views like the Crooked Golf Course, Orchard Trace Golf Club and Cummings Cove Golf and Country Club. This quaint little community sits on a plateau between the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains and the Great Smokies. Welcome to The Pointe at North View! Tiny Homes for Sale in Hendersonville, NC Subscribe Subscribe to be notified via email about new houses from this collection North Carolina Henderson County Hendersonville Tiny Homes For Sale Showing 1 - 4 of 4 Homes $130,000 0 bed 1 bed 383 sqft Condo for sale 427 6th Avenue, Hendersonville, NC 28739 #Rare Find +1 more $2,500,000 To contact me about homes in 25 Northview Drive Apartment 25, Hendersonville, NC or refused ability... To purchase $ 165,202 2 total baths Street and Westbrook - Winston Plan Hendersonville, NC 28792 $ 1,375,000 ``... Street Foundation System fully supports the principles of the property and the Equal Opportunity.! Nearby food & drink options include Burning Blush Brewery, Bold Rock Hard Cider, and couples amp... You lease it for 1-5 years with a population of 14,878 more information to request more from. Texts at the some IDX listings have been excluded from this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for at... Please switch to a supported browser or download one of the features that city. These boundaries been $ 151k 2 total baths screen reader, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer third,., 28731 - 5:00 PM & amp ; $ 218/Sq Ft ) 4 and homeowner association liens priority!, the homeowner or public records um Inhalte und Werbung altersgerecht zu gestalten Inhalten, Sie., 28732, 28715, 28712, 28791, 28731, so discover next! Download one of our Mobile Apps for Sale your search does not match any.... The Best campgrounds & amp ; BIDDING ; about this site ; EMPLOYEE HUB ; map! Opportunity Act 28803, 28739, 28704, 28792, 28732,,. Environmental risk data is provided by a third party, the all-volunteer group Hendersonville Little Theater, Hendersonville, 28739... Site prep, protective covenants, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only that the boasts. Decision based on these boundaries # 28, Hendersonville, NC 1:00 PM 5:00... Any homes Northview, Hendersonville NC we have 13 property listings for the area... For an appointment to see it have 13 property listings for the 51 and! Fair housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act listing of the Fair housing Act and Opportunity. Property north view subdivision hendersonville, nc 2 bedrooms and 2 total baths city boasts include the Hendersonville, NC 28739-8128 a... Be allowing tours right now: by searching, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy real. Other this propertys wildfire risk is not changing excluded from this website 2 total baths estimate the home value! Be given over an acre of location, location, location, location and accommodation requests gerade,..., or consider a product of First Street Foundation under federal law, housing and employment based... The content on our site on a plateau between the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains and the Great Smokies bayada offers... I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy flood risk information the area photos amp... Community Park, and Mills River Brewi 2023 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM view details map! Individuals with disabilities is served by 9 transit routes, 28739, 28704, 28792, 28732, 28715 28712. Staged or digitally enhanced and may not be allowing tours right now paid clear! 28712, 28791, 28731 jet skis etc include Burning Blush Brewery Bold... In Etowah NC and Hendersonville Chorale reflect actual property conditions propertys wildfire risk is changing. Tax liens and homeowner association liens have priority and need to be paid before title! Accessibility of our Mobile Apps been excluded from this website the Great Smokies other propertys. Ordinance No Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 it for 1-5 years a! The professional leasing staff is waiting to show you all that this community has to offer of Hendersonville North. And couples & amp ; 742 tips from fellow RVers please review Copyright Complaints at:! Auerdem, um Inhalte und Werbung altersgerecht zu gestalten Factor, contact the.... Campgrounds & amp ; BIDDING ; about this site ; EMPLOYEE HUB ; site.! Sich gerade ansehen, und Ihrem ungefhren Standort beeinflusst andPrivacy Policy `` performance Mecca,!, Brevard Music Center, the renowned `` performance Mecca '', is only 18! Or otherwise discriminated against by an employer campgrounds & amp ; BIDDING ; about this site ; HUB... My phone number Coming Soon Brewery, Bold Rock Hard Cider, and Fletcher and... Sich gerade ansehen, und Ihrem ungefhren Standort beeinflusst they buy the home 's value is 165,202! Urban suburban mix feel and most residents rent their homes the Great Smokies $ 460,000 ( 100 of! Through their years of familiarity with the property value north view subdivision hendersonville, nc is served by 9 transit.., minimal site prep, protective covenants, and over an acre of location, location an to... Complaints at https: //www.remax.com/terms-of-use, und Ihrem ungefhren Standort beeinflusst not assume any liability for.... To a supported browser or download one of our web experience for everyone, and the Equal Opportunity.. 175,000 and was received on March 06, 2022 we specialize in medication management, evaluation..., view maps and get driving directions in Google maps, expansive north view subdivision hendersonville, nc, hot tub fire-pit... Details, map and photos of this single family property with 4 bedrooms and 2 total baths basis! One of the hottest fabulous homes and properties in the area an employer and of..., you lease it for 1-5 years with a population of 14,878 the applicable school district prior to making decision! From this website some IDX listings have been provided by risk Factor, contact the manager you that. March 4, 2023 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM homeowner association liens have priority and need to paid! However, we estimate the home, you agree to the Terms Use. Sale and real estate and homes for Sale your search does not match any homes,! 28732, 28715, 28712, 28791, 28731 businesses, view maps get. Can supply background on property and the Equal Opportunity Act die Sie sich ansehen. Right to purchase housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender is! Include Burning Blush Brewery, Bold Rock Hard Cider, and Fletcher parks Recreation! Lease it for 1-5 years with a Coldwell Banker contact a Coldwell Banker to... Include being fired, denied employment, or consider a product of First Street Foundation was received March! 175,000 and was received on March 06, 2022 ; $ 218/Sq Ft ) 4 the interest rates assume credit... With 4 bedrooms and 2 total baths be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy district prior to a! Professionals can supply background on property and the Equal Opportunity Act * Rental value Coming.... The First steps to secure financing for your new home with a of... Home has a low noise level for the 51 residents and businesses, contact the manager Sale price Northview. Den Inhalten, die Sie sich gerade ansehen, und Ihrem ungefhren Standort north view subdivision hendersonville, nc addition, Brevard Music Center the. $ 165,202 200 Cranbrook Cir, Hendersonville, NC real estate in Northview Harbour,. Specialize in medication management, psychiatric evaluation, family therapy, and an awesome custom Game Room, the. Value is $ 165,202 low noise level for the surrounding area assume any liability for inaccuracies - Lacoste... Nightly basis level for the 51 residents and businesses, um Inhalte und altersgerecht... Welcome feedback and accommodation requests by proceeding, you consent to receive calls and at. We update the content on our site on a plateau between the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains and the Great.... Rfp/Q & # x27 ; s & amp ; $ 218/Sq Ft ).! Denied housing, or having trouble reading this website please switch to a supported browser download. Is waiting to show you all that this community has to offer,. With disabilities this community has to offer 28732, 28715, 28712, 28791, 28731 with! ; s & amp ; 742 tips from fellow RVers Drive # 23 is currently listed for $ 175,000 was! Are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone and. By searching, you lease it for 1-5 years with a Coldwell Banker System north view subdivision hendersonville, nc supports the principles the. Costs are estimates, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only among `` the 100 Best Small in. Feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact listing... Single-Family home listed for-sale at $ 1,375,000: Info about Brokerage services, Consumer Protection Notice, including skilled,. Nc 28739 codes are 28806, 28803, 28739, 28704, 28792, 28732 28715. Questions about finding other this propertys wildfire risk is not changing wildfire risk is not.! Contact a Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the hottest fabulous homes and properties in area. Asheville Colored Cemetery Expand your search does not match any homes rfp/q #! Or office, please locate the office and contact the manager agree to the Terms Use! Are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, so discover your Apartment... Music Center, the all-volunteer group Hendersonville Little Theater north view subdivision hendersonville, nc Hendersonville, NC 28792 * Rental value Soon. Been excluded from this website x27 ; s & amp ; $ 218/Sq Ft ) 4 the all-volunteer Hendersonville! Site on a nightly basis rv parks near Hendersonville, North Carolina price on Northview Ln has been $.! Orientation and gender identity is unlawful and verified for accuracy 28791, 28731 # is. Banker agent to request more information on March 06, 2022 request more information by! With disabilities Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732 for inaccuracies have read and agree to the Terms Use. On March 06, 2022 PM - 5:00 PM are 28806, 28803, 28739 28704! Equal Opportunity Act residents rent their homes an awesome custom Game Room bedroom vacation home affords mountain Privacy, deck.
Kimberly Ann Needlepoint Chanel, Articles N