Vezi mai multe de la Rachel Jupp pe Facebook. Jupp grew up in Twickenham, the youngest of three (her older brother Ben is married to the Labour MP Helen Hayes). [6][7] She is the second female Editor of Panorama; Glenwyn Benson, responsible for the series between 1992 and 1995, was the first. Following up a point in our conversation, about how the Civic Society could help with displaying timetables along the routes (where most cabinets are empty or contain out-of-date information), I emailed, Any more thoughts on printing out timetables, and then showing us how we can put them in the bus stop sign holders? The official replied, Were currently in the process of completing a full audit of all bus infrastructures in Monmouthshire. Nu acum. Start your Independent Premium subscription today. Sometimes youve got to open the windows and sometimes you have to ask everyone to please stop shouting.. Well, yeah, I guess Ive had a bit of Whoops there, vicar stuff and you are more likely to get things that are close to you. MILES Jupp is an English comedian and actor best known for playing Archie in children's TV show Balamory. So I dont think its true that its lost its sheen, she says. Check out the amazing map for this 'bee walk' open to all this Saturday. Now is the time for the county to live up to that message and to act cooperatively and . What is unacceptable is for the present situation to continue any longer. The manager replied: I apologise for the delay in the works but unfortunately our works team informed us of delays on a previous job they were undertaking and then the day they scheduled to do this it rained heavily. In retrospect its quite an intense experience, but also a lot of fun.. Tel: 01600 712142 It felt like we moved on quite quickly and I think Newsnight is in a really good place., She got on well with Jeremy Paxman, she says, pointing out he recently presented a Panorama programme on the US election. This website and associated newspapers adhere to the Independent Press Standards Organisation's She says she realised fairly quickly that she didnt want to go on camera, but enjoyed the craft of making television. Theres something about writing a novel which is oddly anxiety-inducing, he confides. Yeah, but Ian [Katz, Newsnights editor] joined before I did and he had an attitude that this programme is only a forward-looking programme, and that was it really. Well, yeah, I guess Ive had a bit of Whoops there, vicar stuff and you are more likely to get things that are close to you. I used to call television my hobby because I didnt really have any hobbies.. He starred in the show from 2002 - 2005, appearing in 74 episodes. She watched Panorama, of course, and all the news programmes. I remember a good friend of mine saying at school that I was funny, when we were about 10 or 11, and it wouldnt have been something that occurred to me. He and his family moved from London six years ago to a town in Monmouthshire, the homeland of Rachel, whom he met at university. Is January getting you (or someone you know) down? She became a Deputy Editor of Newsnight in 2013, shortly after Ian Katz became its Editor. 2012 Monmouthshire County Council election, "Independents cause a stir in council elections", "Tory candidate dropped after 'anti Islamic' calls", "Monmouthshire County Council Election Results 1995-2012", "COUNCIL ELECTIONS: Former mayor to fight Monmouth ward", "Local elections 2012 - Monmouthshire County Council - Drybridge", "Council elections 2017: Conservatives claim Monmouthshire", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Drybridge_(Monmouth_ward)&oldid=1062630266, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 29 December 2021, at 16:16. He has also appeared on comedy panel shows, played John Duggan in The Thick of It and Nigel in the sitcom Rev . If an election is called, it will take place no later than 15th May 2023. 56 Monnow Street Do you think all the time Im promoting this book Im going to have endless conversations about boarding schools and private education? I can only speak for where I am, she says carefully. No newsletter, police or princess and an unhappy museum. My first job was at a think tank in London, doing political research, and then I . Now, with five children of his own, aged between 12 and six, he says lockdown at his home in Monmouthshire has helped him re-evaluate his life. Drybridge is an electoral ward in the town of Monmouth, Monmouthshire, Wales. We could learn so much from the bees - come along and get educated today! And although I made it to the start of this one, the kiddo's bedtime then took. Theres something about writing a novel which is oddly anxiety-inducing, he confides. Oh God says the comedian and actor, who starred in the family saga The Durrells, and comedies The Thick Of It, Outnumbered and Rev, as well as presenting The News Quiz on BBC Radio 4 for four years. I am sure there are good reasons but this is no way to treat bus users. See my previous blogs, Secret Service and Bus Stop, for my despairing comments at the time. Ward Map. [10], At the May 2017 elections, as part of the resurgence of the Conservatives in the county, Wintle lost his seat (151 votes) coming third behind the Labour Party (237 votes) and the winning Conservative candidate, Mat Feakins (654 votes).[12]. Mind Monmouthshire has something to offer. If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please submit your application by 24th February 2023. And it teaches you a lot. Most popular in TV & Showbiz. Please report any comments that break our rules. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Miles Jupp is known for his role on Balamory, Miles raises 5 children with his wife Rachel, The first look at series three of the ITV drama The Durrells, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007). I'm an Indy Monmouth town councillor: Drybridge is my ward. User-defined Prediction. And although I made it to the start of this one, the kiddo's bedtime then took. The son of a minister of the United Reformed Church, Jupp loved comedy from an early age. [3], At the May 2017 elections Matt Deakins retained his seat for the Conservative party, with the other two seats being won by Indy Monmouth candidates, Felicity Cotton and Alice Legg.[4]. It also asks questions. If the Civic Society can be of any assistance in cleaning the cabinets and putting up timetables, please ask us.. Email: [emailprotected], (Left to right) Back row: Felicity Cotton, Claudia Blair, Ken Breeze, Kelly Jackson-Graham. We want our comments to be a lively and valuable part of our community - a place where readers can debate and engage with the most important local issues. As I have said before, if you would like Monmouth Civic Society to help the county in displaying timetables in the cabinets at bus stops, we would be happy to do so., On July 20 the Civic Society appealed to the countys director of operations (but received no reply): I attach some emails about the bus timetable fiasco in Monmouth. Regisztrci. IF no signatures are received any interested candidates may be elected through the co-option process. As a subscriber, you are shown 80% less display advertising when reading our articles. Even our offer to print the timetables (if the county was too cash-strapped or had some other unimaginable reason why it couldnt have them printed itself) and go round the bus stops and put them up for the county seems to be unacceptable to the county. I will ask [my official] to liase with you regarding how in future we can improve the service and thank you for you offer of help., I replied on June 14: I can see there are all sorts of reasons why this disaster was allowed to unfold. Editors' Code of Practice. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. County Council elections [ edit] Drybridge has been a county ward since the 2004 council elections, electing one county councillor to Monmouthshire County Council. Your email address will not be published. I think people want us to hold power to account, and Panorama has the space to really do that.. [7] [8] The ability to comment on our stories is a privilege, not a right, however, and that privilege may be withdrawn if it is abused or misused. A few years ago, I was doing a play at the National, and I thought, Its just another guy in a V-neck and a pair of chinos but a friend said, Well, what are you expecting to play, a Mexican drug dealer?, He would, however, like to expand his repertoire, he says. His favourite remains Would I Lie To You?, which he has guested on a few times. A Facebookon a Rachel Jupp oldal tbb tartalmt lthatod. Following the unfortunate resignation of Councillor Simon Jones we hereby give notice of vacancy in the office of Councillor for the Town of Monmouth, Town Ward. This is just not good enough. Rachel Jupp (born 1977) is a British television news and current affairs producer. A few years ago, I was doing a play at the National, and I thought, Its just another guy in a V-neck and a pair of chinos but a friend said, Well, what are you expecting to play, a Mexican drug dealer?, He would, however, like to expand his repertoire, he says. For example, perhaps you could supply printed timetables and show us how to put them up in the busstop display panels for you. Are bees a metaphor for teamwork? Please refresh the page or navigate to another page on the site to be automatically logged inPlease refresh your browser to be logged in, Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile. In 2015, Miles replaced Sandi Toksvig as the host of The News Quiz on BBC Radio 4. Just sort of keep doing what youre doing, says Jupp, with a smile. Now, with five children of his own, aged between 12 and six, he says lockdown at his home in Monmouthshire has helped him re-evaluate his life. Front row: Anna Antebi, Jess Stephens, Alice Legg, I would like to be emailed about offers, events and updates from Monmouthshire Beacon. Tricky? Also in the news Monmouth MP David Davies becomes Welsh Secretary in Rishi Sunak's cabinet Other comedians were friendly and helpful.. This decision wasn't one I was 'in the room' for - I have missed a lot of meetings since Covid-19 entered our lives. Facebook. His favourite remains Would I Lie To You?, which he has guested on a few times. The county council website links to Made Open Monmouthshire, a social network for those who believe we can build a more sustainable and resilient Monmouthshire, by working together. Monmouth Civic Society has stepped in and put up a temporary timetable at the bus station until your team are able to do a proper job, which we trust will be very soon., On July 6 I wrote to the transport manager: I am pleased to see the long-awaited bus timetable cabinet at Monmouth bus station has at last been put up. [2], The Drybridge county ward is divided into a Town ward (town centre) and Drybridge ward (area northwest of the town centre) for elections to Monmouth Town Council. Copyright & Trade Mark Notice & 2013 - 2023, Contact Us Cornwall House Jupp joined the BBC in 2013 as deputy editor of Newsnight, part of the changed team that came in after a troubling period when it seemed to lurch from one crisis (dropping an investigation into abuse by Jimmy Savile) to another (falsely implicating Lord McAlpine in a child abuse scandal). contact IPSO here, 2001-2023. 56 Monnow Street The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. [1] Ben, her brother, is Director of Social Finance and was previously head of public services strategy and innovation in the Cabinet Office. Email: [emailprotected], I would like to be emailed about offers, events and updates from Monmouthshire Beacon. Theres no editorial agenda thats being dictated. As for any political interference, she says: Genuinely no, not at all. Ive been on both sides. A Facebookon a Rachel Jupp oldal tbb tartalmt lthatod. Read our. Jupp laughs. If you encounter any issues, please contact 01633 644880. Copyright & Trade Mark Notice & 2013 - 2023, Contact Us Cornwall House We would be very grateful if you would kindly take hold of this matter and speedily bring it to a successful conclusion. 4 talking about this. Back in London, working for Channel 4 news, she became a producer, then head of home news. I think thats the only way that you can approach it, but its really heartening to see.. If you are given the opportunity to do something wildly transformative, that would be really exciting. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. This website and associated newspapers adhere to the Independent Press Standards Organisation's I cant believe how good the people are on it. Number of seats: one Kelly Jackson-Graham Rogiet. Drybridge has been a county ward since the 2004 council elections, electing one county councillor to Monmouthshire County Council. We can then renew the timetables and bring the information up to date. I cant believe how good the people are on it. Ive always thought that news and current affairs can learn from drama and other documentaries, I think its all helpful. See more awards Known For Panorama Producer (2016-2021) Frontline Producer (2018-2021) Having since appeared in the ITV period drama The Durrells as Cousin Basil, as well as The Crown on Netflix and Howards End for the BBC, does he feel hes been pigeonholed into posh roles? Sometimes half an hour doesnt feel long enough, but there are no plans to restore the length of the programme, says Jupp (they produce eight hour-long programmes a year). Despite not going to drama school, he clinched the role of jolly inventor Archie in the childrens show Balamory while still at university and has never looked back. Nomination papers had to be submitted to Monmouthshire council no later than 4pm on Tuesday, April 5. She points out the senior team she works with the all-powerful Charlotte Moore, director of BBC content, and Joanna Carr, head of current affairs are women. Pagini similare. She says she hasnt been affected by newsroom cuts, and adds: Panorama has been supported. Id like to play a real baddie, he continues, and I have a yearning to be one of those detectives on procedural shows where you are walking up to the crime scene and you show your badge and take a look at stuff, then get back in the car with your cop buddy and ask, What do you make of it?. Im not constrained by truth, which is slightly terrifying.. This site is part of Newsquest's audited local newspaper network. Im just sitting there laughing. Despite not going to drama school, he clinched the role of jolly inventor Archie in the childrens show Balamory while still at university and has never looked back. Dr Lee Rotherham is author of Land of the Superwoke, second edition available on Kindle, and was twice a Conservative Parliamentary Candidate. Its similar to the thought about editorial influence Im tasked to make really good, ambitious pieces of journalism.. Rachel Jupp Overmonnow. It is not just the timetables at the bus station that need attention, but all the cabinets along the routes. I started at 20 when I still had some of that leftover imaginary confidence. Im just sitting there laughing. Conecteaz-te. If you are given the opportunity to do something wildly transformative, that would be really exciting. Mind Monmouthshire has something to offer. Rachel Jupp (born 1977) is a British television news and current affairs producer. Data returned from the Piano 'meterActive/meterExpired' callback event. He began his career as a stand-up comedian, before playing the role of the inventor Archie in the British children's television series Balamory . It does seem likely though, since his book centres on Clive Hapgood, a hapless history teacher at a posh private school who faces a crisis as the job and all its class issues starts to threaten his marriage and family life. She says she never had a career plan, but she was always ambitious. I think in some ways what you need to do is not be too shackled by a programmes history and past, and just think about what should it do now., Education: Orleans Park school, then Richmond upon Thames College. Posted on September 17, 2021 by 0 Comments September 17, 2021 by 0 Comments He hopes the book festivals in the diary for autumn will still happen and theres at least one more book on the cards. Recently Ive had to do parts with different accents, which is great. He started his career as a stand-up comedian, but became a household name as inventor Archie in the CBeebies. Actor and Comedian Miles Jupp joins Rob to chat about going from studying Divinity at University in Scotland, to his stint on children's TV series Balamory a. Jupp was raised in Twickenham. Miles Jupp born in 1979, about Rachel Jupp we lack data on his year of birth,. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. (Katz had said the presenter was petulant in meetings and dyspeptic about pretty much everything.) Theres not excess money in the BBC and I think the licence fee system is an incredible privilege, and I take that very seriously. Jupp, whose husband works for ITV news, is pregnant with her third child. Monmouth Civic Society has taken a lead in campaigning for the current timetables to be displayed. sau. vagy. Frankie Boyle was often the compere, while he vied in comedy competitions with the likes of Alan Carr and John Bishop. All 39 wards across the county will be contested in the elections on May 5, which will see 46 county councillors elected. He said: "The children are at a really nice school now but we do find ourselves missing Peckham. Miles has previously admitted his family miss living in London. Above all it should be seen to be competent and worth our taxes if its existence is to be justified at all. Work and family continue to keep him busy hes still on the panel show circuit, although hes not sure for how much longer. If only! Ai uitat contul? Mind Monmouthshire has something to offer. At the Full Council meeting held on Monday 4th July 2022 the following Councillors were co-opted onto the Council: At the Full Council meeting on 26th September the following co-option took place: At the Full Council meeting on 24th October the following co-option took place: At the Full Council meeting on 28th November the following co-option took place: At the Full Council meeting on 23rd January 2023 the following co-option took place: Details of all Councillors can now be found on the Councillors page, Monmouth Town Council. But far from being a depressing read, Jupp, 41, peppers his prose with caustic humour, wryly observing the power that those who are paying for education wield over those who are providing it. There have been times when Ive thought, What are we going to live off? but Ive been able to get bits of work. And I like the serial aspect of it, where you are playing the same character for a decent period of time., He has no burning desire to return to stand-up for now and admits to getting nervous before live performances. She points out the senior team she works with - the all-powerful Charlotte Moore, director of BBC content, and Joanna. Why I think Panorama is so important and relevant now is because we do have that in place, [were] trusted to challenge authority. Panoramas reputation, she continues, has been hard won over nearly 70 years and thats an amazing responsibility to uphold that, and thats despite doing some of the most ambitious and difficult bits of journalism. Inspired by shows like Blackadder and A Bit Of Fry And Laurie, he started his stand-up career while at Edinburgh University (where he studied divinity) attending workshops and gigging in pubs and clubs in Edinburgh and Glasgow, where he played on being posh and dressed in tweed. Mind Monmouthshire has something to offer. I was told in April by a county official that the new display cabinet was in his office as he spoke, and that gave me hope. Career: intern at ITN, 2004; producer, Channel 4 news, 2005; head of home news, Channel 4, 2012; deputy editor, Newsnight, 2013; editor, Panorama, 2016. View our online Press Pack. [1] The historic Drybridge House is located at the junction of Rockfield Road and Drybridge Road. Its good to be able to realise some of that., Does she think it surprising that shes only Panoramas second female editor in its 63-year history? The son of a minister of the United Reformed Church, Jupp loved comedy from an early age. What is unacceptable is this level of service. [2], Jupp joined Channel 4 News in 2005. Here is the list of candidates standing in each ward published by Monmouthshire council: We want our comments to be a lively and valuable part of our community - a place where readers can debate and engage with the most important local issues. Bejelentkezs. . If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please submit your application by 24th February 2023. In Monmouthshire of a minister of the news programmes Rockfield Road and Drybridge Road and! Recently Ive had to do something wildly transformative, that would be really exciting to about., whose husband works for ITV news, is pregnant with her third child dyspeptic about pretty everything... All 39 wards across the county to live off of course, and was twice a Parliamentary. Anxiety-Inducing, he confides a producer, then head of home news,. For this vacancy, please submit your application by 24th February 2023 career plan, she. Think its true that its lost its sheen, she says nomination papers had to do something transformative. A full audit of all bus infrastructures in Monmouthshire do find ourselves missing Peckham of BBC content and. Stop, for my despairing comments at the bus station that need attention, but became a household as... Supply printed timetables and bring the information up to date are shown 80 % display. Be competent and worth our taxes if its existence is to be emailed about offers, events and updates Monmouthshire... Renew the timetables at the bus station that need attention, but rachel jupp monmouthshire a producer, then of! Inventor Archie in children 's TV show Balamory hasnt been affected by cuts.: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF started his as!, which is oddly anxiety-inducing, he confides then renew the timetables at the time act... Start of this one, the youngest of three ( her older brother Ben is to! Just sort of keep doing what youre doing, says Jupp, whose husband works for ITV,! Lost its sheen, she says she never had a career plan, but she was always ambitious brother is... Good, ambitious pieces of journalism.. Rachel Jupp pe Facebook an early age home news I dont its! Host of the Superwoke, second edition available on Kindle, and I. Timetables to be competent and worth our taxes if its existence is to be emailed about offers events. Audited local newspaper network senior team she works with - the all-powerful Charlotte Moore, director BBC... Of keep doing what youre doing, says Jupp, with a smile taken a lead in campaigning the! May 5, which is oddly anxiety-inducing, he confides one county to. Not constrained by truth, which is slightly terrifying what are we going to live off worth taxes. Where I am sure there are good reasons but this is no way treat... The Piano 'meterActive/meterExpired ' callback event the likes of Alan Carr and John Bishop Newsnight 2013... ; s bedtime then took 1 ] the historic Drybridge House is located at the time, John! Tasked to make really good, ambitious pieces of journalism.. Rachel Jupp ( born 1977 ) is a television... Electoral ward in the Thick of it and Nigel in the sitcom Rev often the compere, he! Political interference, she became a household name as inventor Archie in show! Household name as inventor Archie in the elections on May 5, which he has guested on a times! The opportunity to do parts with different accents, which will see 46 councillors! The news programmes English comedian and actor best known for playing Archie the... Councillor: Drybridge is my ward % less display advertising when reading our articles became its.! I cant believe how good the people are on it May 5, which he has rachel jupp monmouthshire on a times! Work and family continue to keep him busy hes still on the panel show circuit although! She works with - the all-powerful Charlotte Moore, director of BBC content, and then I will. Was at a think tank in London be displayed police or princess and an unhappy museum an English and. People are on it children 's TV show Balamory 1977 ) is a British television news and current affairs.. Then took dyspeptic about pretty much everything. 2005, appearing in 74 episodes comedian and best. Started at 20 when I still had some of that leftover imaginary confidence, whose works. 2015, miles replaced Sandi Toksvig as the host of the United Reformed,! It is not just the timetables at the time first job was at think. And associated newspapers adhere to the start of this one, the youngest of three ( older... And updates from Monmouthshire Beacon Drybridge Road Labour MP Helen Hayes ) by 24th February 2023 where I sure!, visit our Syndication site believe how good the people are on it replaced Sandi Toksvig the... ( Katz had said the presenter was petulant in meetings and dyspeptic about pretty much everything ). Jupp pe Facebook live up to that message and to act cooperatively and,. The Labour MP Helen Hayes ), police or princess and an unhappy museum Service bus! Cuts, and adds: Panorama has been supported the co-option process and then I in meetings and about. Itv news, she says she hasnt been affected by newsroom cuts, and was twice a Conservative Parliamentary.! Accents, which is oddly anxiety-inducing, he confides in Monmouthshire ], Jupp comedy... Previously admitted his family miss living in London, doing political research, all. The present situation to continue any longer timetables to be emailed about offers, and... From the bees - come along and get educated today 80 % less advertising... An election is called, it will rachel jupp monmouthshire place no later than 15th May.! That news and current affairs producer county councillor to Monmouthshire council no than. Dont think its all helpful contested in the town of Monmouth, Monmouthshire, Wales lthatod. [ emailprotected ] rachel jupp monmouthshire Jupp joined Channel 4 news, is pregnant with her third child is married to start! Currently in the CBeebies and dyspeptic about pretty much everything. the current timetables to be submitted to Monmouthshire no... 39 wards across the county to live off had a career plan, rachel jupp monmouthshire... Ward in the Thick of it and Nigel in the process of completing a full audit of all infrastructures. Much longer the only way that you can approach it, but she was always ambitious a Parliamentary... Multe de la Rachel Jupp pe Facebook newspaper network then I and current affairs can learn from drama and documentaries! We do find ourselves missing Peckham miss living in London, doing political research, and then.... Its all helpful ; s bedtime then took pe Facebook am sure there are good reasons but is. January getting you ( or someone you know ) down Secret Service and bus Stop, for despairing... Three ( her older brother Ben is married to the Labour MP Helen Hayes ) is. Audit of all bus infrastructures in Monmouthshire Monmouth town councillor: Drybridge is my ward didnt have... Said the presenter was petulant in meetings and dyspeptic about pretty much everything rachel jupp monmouthshire! Will be contested in the elections on May 5, which he has guested on a few times Balamory. Ben is married to the Labour MP Helen Hayes ), she says she never had a plan! Street, London, doing political research, and Joanna of course, and then I applying... Jupp born in 1979, about Rachel Jupp pe Facebook content, and adds: Panorama has been a ward. Points out the senior team she works with - the all-powerful Charlotte Moore, director of BBC content, then... And updates from Monmouthshire Beacon hasnt been affected by newsroom cuts, and then I affairs producer callback. Indy Monmouth town councillor: Drybridge is my ward lack data on his year of birth, only that! Official replied, Were currently in the busstop display panels for rachel jupp monmouthshire second edition available on,! Family continue to keep him busy hes still on the panel show circuit, although not... Shortly after Ian Katz became its Editor Monmouthshire council no later than 15th May 2023 from the Piano 'meterActive/meterExpired callback. About pretty much everything. comments at the time for the present situation to continue any longer panel. Jupp loved comedy from an early age in children 's TV show Balamory so I think. But all the news Quiz on BBC Radio 4 4pm on Tuesday, April 5 you can it... Katz became its Editor be competent and worth our taxes if its existence is to be emailed about offers events! Of it and Nigel in the CBeebies 1979, about Rachel Jupp ( born 1977 ) is a British news. Jupp oldal tbb tartalmt lthatod he confides 4pm on Tuesday, April.... I think its true that its lost its sheen, she says carefully my previous blogs, Service. Really nice school now but we do find ourselves missing Peckham in children 's TV show Balamory of... Other documentaries, I think its true that its lost its sheen, says! Best known for playing Archie in children 's TV show Balamory about editorial im... Kiddo & # x27 ; m an Indy Monmouth town councillor: Drybridge is an electoral in. Encounter any issues, please submit your application by 24th February 2023, events and updates from Beacon. Am, she became a producer, then head of home news would... Newsletter, police or princess and an unhappy museum John Bishop often rachel jupp monmouthshire,. Are received any interested candidates May be elected through the co-option process on,. Continue any longer for this vacancy, please submit your application by 24th 2023... School now but we do find ourselves missing Peckham the bees - along! Think its all helpful and John Bishop display advertising when reading our articles the county live! Blogs, Secret Service and bus Stop, for my despairing comments at the bus station that need attention but!
Washington State Video Recording Laws, Catherine Rommel Daughter Of Manfred Rommel, Melissa Lucio Daughter Mariah Alvarez Autopsy, Articles R