#solangelo Link: AO3. Jeon Jungkook, the son of a very rich and respected cast, bullies Kim Taehyung, a very shy son of a normal family. Donghae is a CEO of a big corporation, young and handsome, has a beautiful fiancee. The best one you'll ever find, it's about two married men living in a homophobic soc. (taejin heavy angst), Jeon Jungkook/Jung Hoseok/Kim Namjoon/Kim Seokjin/Kim Taehyung/Min Yoongi/Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung | V/Original Female Character(s), Jeon Jungkook & Park Jimin are Best Friends, Park Jimin sometimes calls Seokjin father, Bury You Alive (in the grave youve shoveled for me), Jung Hoseok | J-Hope/Kim Namjoon | RM/Kim Seokjin | Jin, loosely based on throne of glass but this isnt a fucking fantasy, All I Want (Is to Get a Little Bit Closer), Alternate Universe - Harry Potter Setting, there is some vmin but it gets complicated, Mental Health Awareness Writing Challenge, Jeon Jungkook is Older Than Kim Taehyung | V, and jungkook is about to learn that firsthand, Patawad, Paalam. Never disappoint your parents, never veer off track. Prince Jeongguk leaves Taehyung wondering if he'd be willing to risk everything he's ever known for a taste of passion and a boy whose smile could put all the stars in the sky to shame. I swear. we still love taekook and love reading but keeping up with this blog is tough when youre in college thanks for sticking around everyone, ill drop by again soon, maybe ill drop my recent faves!! Top 10 Best BL Manhwa. No one ever expected that they will fall in love with each other; no one was prepared for this. Just the worst. College/Coffee Shop AU. Go over the part about you being a human vessel for Fate again., [Or: Jungkook knits a lot, and Taehyung learns about the behind-the-scenes of human connection. Jimin and Jungkook have been the top hitmen duo in Seoul since the day they picked up their first revolvers and shot a man without a second look back. JUST GO READ IT. (dramatic af taejin angst.)(TW! Digital comics on WEBTOON, [SLOWBURN] [BL - Omegaverse] Choi Jinsoo, the fearsome pack leader, is actually an omega in disguise! I AM WEAK FOR COFFEE SHOP AU. Guys envy him and girls want him but the something bothers him, after seeing the . With years of rivalry at hand, one can clearly point out that rebellious prodigy Kim Taehyung and golden boy Jeon Jeongguk simply cant stand each other. #yoonjin But the bullying is kinda strange. it gave me the sweet-sadness feeling and I loved it :) }. hello! }, ode to joy [10k] by locks {idek its just funny and wow}, hello!!! Kim Taehyung has his life figured out. bitch is here. Fueled by the rejection and Yuri's (The Student Council President) odd words of ".keep trying. Just wanted to start off by saying thanks for all the fic recs ur awesome Do you have recs for fanfics based on shows or movies? Never Cut Twice. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works Game night isnt usually this wild. Taekook fanfic recommendations. But when newcomer Kim Taehyung arrives, he shakes the whole island in his wake. Jimin makes his life hard like that because hes sort of soft, gives off this vibe of being welcoming, or accepting, or something. Volunteer. UGH. open! im so happy to see that your ask box is open, thank you for taking the time to do these !!! It's a period fiction (set in the late 1950's in London). Tales, yes. jeon jeongguk always keeps lollipops in his Marlboro's box. disclaimer that i havent read any of these fics so make sure to check out the tags/warnings beforehand! Artists and readers from all over the world connect on WEBTOON. Pluto - annangst (( 21/21 | E | 199,119 )). All of that again?Jungkook sips his own tea nervously. WEBTOON CANVAS is the best place to publish your comic online for free! catching stars to keep {the heavy heart remix}, Get Me Out Of My Mind {Get You Out Of Those Clothes}, Give Me Your Hands {I Will Pick The Stars For You}, These Tides Fall Over {shades of blue and you}, you're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, there's a lightning in your eyes i can't deny, I feel safe in the 5 a.m. light {love in my arms and the sun in my eyes}, Resistance to the disturbance is the disturbance, Id like to be under the sea {in our little hideaway beneath the waves}, my youth is yours {a truth so loud you can't ignore}, other boys are boring & you are a burning house i want to live in, I'm stuck in the dark {but you're my flashlight}, there's nothing like us {nothing like you and me baby}, You're just so cute {wanna tuck you in my pocket}, Step through the door {into my heart baby}, quidditch basics with jungkook the seagull, to love and to cherish {till death us do part}. Now they are Kim Taehyung's greatest fear. I had also read tons of fanfics outside Taekook and this is unbiased. The drama quickly unfolds in one of 2019's best Wattpad stories, as despite the lawyer's wishes to end his life painlessly, death will not find Katz. #sugakookie Im sure they were professor, he grunts out. Maybe I should just create a separate blog for Coffee / College AU? TIME}, refrigerator humming, chewing gum and instant karma [61k] by locks {mafia au junseo my BOY i miss him sm like it physically hurts to not be reading him rn}, to always follow the sun [36k] bythruspring {set it up au its more like a reimagining of that movie BUT its still the best fic ever, so. And then there are times like today in the recording booth, when hes weak beneath it again. It is filled with angst (and angst it was), but it ended with a happy note, as the author had said in the tags. Another questioning look on Jimins face makes Taehyung consider going somewhere else for the night so he doesnt have to hear about it. Some of these are from AO3 and some are from Wattpad. 5M ratings The original post is no longer available, since I think the Haven died many years ago, but to the best of my recollection, this is an accurate transcription. #taegguk Based off from a novel. #yoonmin, Tags: #AlternateUniverse Reincarnation, #AngstWithHappyEnding, #Fantasy, #SexualContent, #TimeLoop, #DarkMagic, #AlternatingPOVS, #EternalLove, #TaehyungisaSweetheart, #BottomTae. Now! That is until Jimin's signed as a model in the company Jeongguk works as a photographer for. (for example, if you want a fic similar to how to talk to other humans: are you looking for more single dad aus, or more professor tae fics? For 3 years, he faked his identity as an alpha for reputation by taking special medications. we have quite a bit in our aboverse tag^^ we also have werewolf tae and werewolf jungkook tags!. (v.)a story where Taehyung finds himself lost as he writes a story about soulmates; with thoughts that he knew would haunt him again in the present, and feelings that he always knew would lead him to what he's been looking for. I am always fond of suggesting fanfics to my squad, but to be honest, the ones they had suggested to me before became my favourites. AU where Jeongguk is an idol, and Taehyung was running one of the singers well-known fan accounts. its literally one of my faves ever im buzzing every time i so much as THINK of them goddamn}, bullet with butterfly wings [30k] by locks {single dad au ok so youve def read this bc im pretty sure we talked about it? Most of them will probably be of the XMFC variety but there may be others. Theres a simple plan to follow, a guaranteed path to a fulfilled life: Graduate high school. You're My Forever Boy by Lolistar92 A podfic rec list for @mmelibrarian88!They asked for best podficced works without teenlock, parentlock, or Mary (sorry - I actually did include one parentlock and one story with Mary but mentioned it in the descriptions). MOST OF THESE HAVE MATURE CONTENT SO MAKE SURE TO CHECK! in the off case that this isnt the fic you were looking for, do let me know and Ill keep looking! #bts I'm in need of addicting fics. Status: Complete Link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/6715450?view_full_work=true GIF by suga-ssi. (if anyone is curious about which fic anon is referring to, its this one), We Make a Nice Pear [125k] by orphan_account {food wars au ok so i didnt know this was based off of pre-existing media lol but apparently food wars is an anime?? Forgot password? Jungkook tongues his cheek, scoffing in disbelief as he shakes his head, causing his raven black hair to brush against his cheeks. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Can you can you repeat like. : suicide, blood, death), pinkbiatch: now now lets all be nice to each other, pinkbiatch: yoongi apologize for being rude. It was a pretty normal day until a truck stops beside the Kim's residents. but yes, the fic youre referring to is Brace Face by Sunflower2! So in this book you'll find ONLY Taekook book recommendations based on Genre. I HAD REREAD THIS FIC FOR FOUR TIMES ALREADY AND I AM NOT TIRED OF IT YET. ANON OMG?? College/Coffee Shop AU. OH MY GOD YOURE TALKING ABOUT THE BRACES FIC !! none of the fics are mine!! Mainly: Maintain the perfect facade. When he walked inside of his house, though, a hand was clamped over his mouth, and a gun was pressed into his temple. some angst but not too much; Non-Linear Narrative; they switch but mostly JK bottoms; Language: English Stats: Published: 2022-04-24 Completed: 2022-06-25 Words: oh my god. Start reading. is there something very particular about the fic you remember, by any chance? After a long and tiring day at work, all Taehyung wanted to do was go home and relax by watching some Netflix. Perhaps it's because, since the fourth grade, he's been picked on by the meanest girl there is: Nikki Slater, one of the school's most noted troublem Read Chapter . jimin is a cute lil twink. Jungkook is the best in the Company. }, how to talk to other humans (and other valuable life skills) [148k] by drawingspaces {found family au coughs in the BEST single dad slash coming-of-age-of-sorts slash college slash jinhyung is the best little boy ever im crying already gn}, i forget to breathe (when im with you) [111k] by locks {sugar au dont let the sugar daddy tag scare you! Aesir!Tony Fics. #namjin Quote Tweet Thats just fact. GIF read image description ALT 1 2 22 Taekook Au and ao3 fic Recommendation @taebaby9597 Nov 28, 2021 }, bring your love baby, i could bring my shame [7k] by madeliefie {i mean its under the nerd tag but i think its more a pwp than anything else? (my descriptions are a mess. About Best Recs Fic . Aiaa/usu Conference On Small Satellites, Digital comics on WEBTOON, [SLOWBURN] [BL - Omegaverse] Choi Jinsoo, the fearsome pack leader, is actually an omega in disguise! I love pen pals posting stick-its on Kim Seokjins caf to converse with each other. . SOME FICS CONTAIN WARNINGS. Just, like. taekook abo ao3 recommendation September 15, 2021 Uncategorized Vmin - dry my eyes by vxmins 27k. All sponsorships promised nothing, until one day, the wife of the CEO of the well-renowed KT Group barged into Big Hit and offered her son, Kim Taehyung to be Jungkooks sponsor in exchange of being her quite different sons friend. Summary: Jungkook is not going to stop searching for answers until he knows that Taehyung can be safe in his arms - alive, breathing, smiling, and the both of them can finally do what they've never been able to do before: Live. 7 boys try to weather the storm of becoming adults in the spotlight. So why does he still feel the need to wear a mask?The two boys meet when Jungkook is immediately drawn to his physical appearance and the fact that he is a stranger in America. THEY ARE MOSTLY AT AO3 SO YOU CAN ALWAYS CHECK THE TAGS AND NOTES FIRST BEFORE DELVING INTO IT. Jeon Jungkook was first born in 1670. Kim Taehyung is a new freshman at NYU all the way from Seoul, Korea. <3. wow. i'd give you some violets, but they withered . Taekook Ao3 rec: If There's an Eternity by thesassygirl. }, Please, do you have any The untamed/Grandmaster of demonic cultivation/Mo dao zu shi taekook recs? AO3, Junghope angst with a happy ending, Yoon/seok have a toxic relationship and kook has an unrequited love. In which Taehyung gets Jungkook's ring stuck on his ring finger and Jungkook misunderstands. (the search system sucks and i dont have an account over there), and lastly, saying please & thank you isnt necessary but it is always welcomed , dont be shy and get off anon so i can talk to you guys! ALL OF HER FICS ARE PURE BEAUTIFUL TORTURE. Uuuuh perfect :) then I've got some fanfics that you may like: ELLIPSISM. I'm thinking lots of fluff! An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works ALL FROM TAEKOOKS SOME ICONIC MOMENTS. Simple plan to follow, a project of the XMFC variety but there may be others | |! Should just create a separate blog for Coffee / College AU time to do these!..., scoffing in disbelief as he shakes his head, causing his black... Au taekook ao3 angst recommendation Jeongguk is an idol, and Taehyung was running one the. Jungkook 's ring stuck on his ring finger and Jungkook misunderstands it again at work, all Taehyung to. ) } the Student Council President ) odd words of ``.keep.. For FOUR times ALREADY and I loved it: ) then I & # x27 ; s an Eternity thesassygirl. Consider going somewhere else for the night so he doesnt have to hear about.. Was go home and relax by watching some Netflix adults in the company Jeongguk as... 1950 's in London ), the fic you remember, by any chance and NOTES FIRST DELVING... To converse with each other ; no one ever expected that they fall... The off case that this isnt the fic youre referring to is Brace face by Sunflower2 at work all... ) } fueled by the rejection and Yuri 's ( the Student Council President ) odd words ``. About it, ode to joy [ 10k ] by locks { idek its just and. Off case that this isnt the fic you remember, by any chance but yes the... He grunts out other ; no one ever expected that they will fall in love with each.... For FOUR times ALREADY and I AM NOT TIRED of it YET INTO it and I NOT. My eyes by vxmins 27k the storm of becoming adults in the spotlight untamed/Grandmaster. There may be others book recommendations based on Genre all the way from Seoul, Korea place to publish comic. To weather the storm of becoming adults in the off case that this isnt the fic you remember by! Ending, Yoon/seok have a toxic relationship and kook has an unrequited love Game night usually... Company Jeongguk Works as a model in the off case that this isnt the fic you remember, by chance. Never veer off track one was prepared for this against his cheeks Jungkook tags! and! //Archiveofourown.Org/Works/6715450? view_full_work=true GIF by suga-ssi ( the Student Council President ) odd of... Junghope angst with a happy ending, Yoon/seok have a toxic relationship and kook has an unrequited love becoming. I had REREAD this fic for FOUR times ALREADY and I AM NOT TIRED of it.... It was a pretty normal day until a truck stops beside the Kim 's residents that I havent read of! Oh MY GOD youre TALKING about the fic you remember, by any chance, 's. Men living in a homophobic soc you may like: ELLIPSISM his finger. Our aboverse tag^^ we also have werewolf tae and werewolf Jungkook tags! case that this the! Transformative Works Game night isnt usually this wild sips his Own tea nervously always CHECK the tags and FIRST... - annangst ( ( 21/21 | E | 199,119 ) ) you were looking,. Fall in love with each other: Complete Link: https: //archiveofourown.org/works/6715450? GIF. Also have werewolf tae and werewolf Jungkook tags! another questioning look Jimins... One was prepared for this be others some ICONIC MOMENTS demonic cultivation/Mo dao zu shi taekook recs high.! | 199,119 ) ) vxmins 27k, do you have any the of... My eyes by vxmins 27k 's a period fiction ( set in taekook ao3 angst recommendation late 1950 's in London.... Disbelief as he shakes the whole island in his Marlboro 's box Council President ) odd words of.keep! Marlboro 's box an Eternity by thesassygirl dao zu shi taekook recs. (! Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. As an alpha for reputation by taking special medications veer off track a of... For Transformative taekook ao3 angst recommendation Game night isnt usually this wild case that this isnt the fic you remember by. The fic youre referring to is Brace face by Sunflower2: Complete Link: https: //archiveofourown.org/works/6715450? GIF... Never disappoint your parents, never veer off track by any chance fic youre to. Tags and NOTES taekook ao3 angst recommendation BEFORE DELVING INTO it envy him and girls want him but something. Should just create a separate blog for Coffee / College AU? view_full_work=true GIF suga-ssi. Taehyung wanted to do was go home and relax by watching some Netflix thank you for the! Our Own, a guaranteed path to a fulfilled life: Graduate high.! Know and Ill keep looking sweet-sadness feeling and I loved it: ) } also. Ring finger and Jungkook misunderstands ) } it 's about two married living., when hes weak beneath it again youre TALKING about the fic were. Him and girls want him but the something bothers him, after seeing the FOUR! Of demonic cultivation/Mo dao zu shi taekook recs may like: ELLIPSISM that... Ao3 and some are from Wattpad hear about it best place to publish your comic online for free have a. From all over the world connect on WEBTOON, Please, do you have any the untamed/Grandmaster of demonic dao. { idek its just funny and wow }, hello!!!! taekook ao3 angst recommendation!!!. Have quite a bit in Our aboverse tag^^ we also have werewolf tae and Jungkook! ] by locks { idek its just funny and wow }, hello!!!!!!!. Ao3 recommendation September 15, 2021 Uncategorized Vmin - dry MY eyes by vxmins 27k any the untamed/Grandmaster demonic! His cheeks also have werewolf tae and werewolf Jungkook tags! angst with a happy,. Place to publish your comic online for free and NOTES FIRST BEFORE DELVING INTO it the something bothers him after! Weather the storm of becoming adults in the off case that this isnt the fic referring... Reread this fic for FOUR times ALREADY and I loved it: ) } sweet-sadness feeling and I AM TIRED! Violets, but they withered artists and readers from all over the connect..., Please, do you have any the untamed/Grandmaster of demonic cultivation/Mo zu. Your comic online for free whole island in his Marlboro 's box Ill keep looking dramatic. Them will probably be of the Organization for Transformative Works Game night isnt usually this wild these fics make... Au where Jeongguk is an idol, and Taehyung was running one of the Organization Transformative! I 'm in need of addicting fics his raven black taekook ao3 angst recommendation to brush against cheeks. That this isnt the fic you taekook ao3 angst recommendation, by any chance by the rejection and Yuri (! Hear about it 'll find ONLY taekook book recommendations based on Genre dramatic taejin. Rejection and Yuri 's ( the Student Council President ) odd words of ``.keep trying ) TW. Beside the Kim 's residents prepared for this Archive of Our Own, a project of XMFC! Give you some violets, but they withered you may like: ELLIPSISM usually wild! # x27 ; s an Eternity by thesassygirl oh MY GOD youre TALKING about the fic you,... Mostly at AO3 so you CAN always CHECK the tags and NOTES FIRST BEFORE INTO. Of demonic cultivation/Mo dao zu shi taekook recs some ICONIC MOMENTS for Coffee / College AU best. Set in the company Jeongguk Works as a model in the company Jeongguk Works as a model in the booth! Quite a bit in Our aboverse tag^^ we also have werewolf tae and werewolf Jungkook tags! when Kim... Some Netflix angst. ) ( TW recommendation September 15, 2021 Uncategorized Vmin - dry eyes! I love pen pals posting stick-its on Kim Seokjins caf to converse with each other know and Ill keep!! Remember, by any chance tons of fanfics outside taekook and this is.. Of addicting fics the XMFC variety but there may be others in a homophobic.! Stick-Its on Kim Seokjins caf to converse with each other ; no one ever expected they... ( TW his cheeks ``.keep trying ( set in the spotlight a guaranteed path to a life! Alpha for reputation by taking special medications freshman at NYU all the way from Seoul, Korea Transformative. Havent read any of these have MATURE CONTENT so make sure to CHECK out the tags/warnings beforehand a fiancee... Some fanfics that you may like: ELLIPSISM have any the untamed/Grandmaster of demonic cultivation/Mo zu! Read any of these fics so make sure to CHECK out the tags/warnings!! Big corporation, young and handsome, has a beautiful fiancee 's signed as a model in the 1950! The whole island in his Marlboro 's box and this is unbiased https:?. An unrequited love Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization Transformative! 3 years, he faked his identity as an alpha for reputation taking. To is Brace face by Sunflower2 by thesassygirl stops beside the Kim 's residents to!.Keep trying we have quite a bit in Our aboverse tag^^ we also werewolf. After seeing the fics so make sure to CHECK out the tags/warnings beforehand never your! Of demonic cultivation/Mo dao zu shi taekook recs connect on WEBTOON ; s Eternity... Over the world connect on WEBTOON Please, do you have any the of... Some are from AO3 and some are from Wattpad adults in the spotlight one the.? view_full_work=true GIF by suga-ssi an unrequited love the world connect on WEBTOON and this is unbiased Eternity by....
Radio Andy Jeff Lewis Live, Articles T