great vibe. 81, Throwdown! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? My porcini ravioli, unfortunately, was quite bland and I could hardly taste any mushrooms, but my dates scallops were perfectly prepared and the other dishes were excellent. Locally owned and operated, we hope to bring Albuquerque a great neighborhood eatery complete with the hustle and bustle of business lunches to an intimate dining experience for any occasion or just a night out with the family. Torinos' at Home, Albuquerque: See 376 unbiased reviews of Torinos' at Home, rated 4.5 of 5, and one of 1,847 Albuquerque restaurants on Tripadvisor. Italian Restaurant Send message Hi! I Love Torino's. NM Rail Runner- Los Ranchos-/Journal Center Station. see review, Hello *This restaurant has closed. Simply as that. He hangs out with regulars, new . $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) The current chef appears to be struggling. CHOCOLATES: Show your love with luxurious Heart-Shaped Chocolates from Belgian Matre Chocolatier Erik Goossens. 38, Adam Richman's Best Sandwich in America Kid's Gluten Free Pasta with Any Sauce. One of us ordered lasagna. Michelle Lujan Grisham issued an executive order revamping New Mexico's child welfare agency, lawmakers are moving ahead with a wide range House approves retail crime bill that could lead to stiffer sentences on 62-3 vote, I-40 westbound closed overnight in Gallup; storm headed to New Mexico, Tie vote blocks advancement of age restriction for gun purchases in New Mexico. Do not leave without tasting good tiramisu, poached pears and chocolate cakes. On our first trip together while we were dating, we hit up the ByWays Cafe in Portland, OR for breakfast and after that visit, I was hooked.. 2019 Italy. Wonderful food! Our waitress was really nice and the place was nice and clean. through a journey of A classic fine-dining experience where local flavours meet classic French techniques. See the list. This is the second time I've been to the restaurant and, for both visits, it was very cold in the restaurant. They had a guitarist playing and sometimes singing appropriate songs for the occasion. Torinos' @ Home [CLOSED] 7600 Jefferson St NE Albuquerque, NM 87109 (505) 797-4491 $$ - Italian, Venues & Event Spaces Restaurant Notes [CLOSED] opened in 2010 rustic Northern Italian cuisine in trattoria-like setting (less formal than a ristorante) Other Recipes: Butternut Squash Ravioli Highlighted On Spacious and Unique 4000ft Home,w/ Pool, Hot Tub, Sleeps 18 & Mtn Views! and welcoming that I feel like Ive been invited into someones dining room in 7600 Jefferson St Albuquerque, NM 87109 (Map & Directions) (505) 797-4491 Reported as permanently closed. 100 guests- Closure of the entire restaurant, lounge & patio. I really wanted to like this restaurant as a nice, upscale Italian restaurant. Errors have been highlighted below. Copyright 2023 Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All rights reserved. Check out these top cookbooks of all time. Or because you don't feel like cooking I often bring folks from out of town and they are never disappointed. Ensconced in an office park, this Santa Fe transplant is a labor of love for Nice-born chef Maxime Bouneou and his wife-partner Daniela, who hails from the Italian city that is the namesake of their charmingly idiosyncratic trattoria-slash-caff. Pizza also good! Need we say more. I am a dual citizen: Italian/American and consider myself qualified to review. We both had pasta and food was excellent. Find all the restaurants you see on TV!! Our Multi Award winning establishment offers a little genuine glimpse of Thailand in Hilton. -phone number (505) 797-4491 phone number for Torinos at Home), -facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Torinos-Home/154381784571826 Reported as permanently closed. This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Torinos @ Home Restaurant Review: The term "hidden gem" gains new meaning from Torino's @ Home. It's nice to taste delicious wine, white wine or beer. They were out of the Duck Confit, which is why I went in the first place. I hate to say it but the food was really marginal, especially in comparison to the price. Torinos's decor is chic and the Mediterranean cafe atmosphere is warm and cosy. Pay reasonable prices for eating at this spot. Nearby Recently Sold Homes. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. The grilled octopus was not as good as the first time we went ( Maybe because it was New Years Eve)but overall it was a nice dinner. We are happy to assist you in planning your event distinctly tailored to your needs. The nice decor is worth checking out. Torinos' @ Home will offer you great espresso or good lemonade. The Indian Pueblo Cultural Center and the Petroglyph National Monument offer a glimpse of old Indian customs and art. Market Place at Journal CenterWe are the only business open in the evening ! I vote #1 Italian in Albuquerque.. Food was just so so. I chose the restaurant week special, and I took the burrata, a chicken sandwich (best one I've ever tasted), and the lemon bar for dessert. There was a long gap between the appetizer course and the entree course even though there were only two other tables. Their menu is easy and simple to follow and the choices will satisfy anyone's culinary needs. ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) -- New Mexico's ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) -- New Mexico's governor is standing firm in her decision to nominate a former tribal leader who once faced sexual assault New Mexico State University lifts COVID vaccine mandate. Find something similiar nearby . On Facebook this restaurant is given the rating of 4.8 stars. The couple known for Torinos @ Home are finishing construction at their new restaurant, Eclectic, and could open as early as this month at 2119 Menaul NE. The homely atmosphere of this place allows guests to relax after a hard working day. I recommend to anyone looking for some decent entertainment at affordable prices! Share. onions, and it was wonderful. Guy swung by on DDD, and he learned that the food is honest and authentic, with dishes like Atmosphere is very relaxinf on a weekend after a long week. Our son had a pasta of some sort but said it had no flavor. My husband had a pasta with cream sauce and duck which was better. Our server was outstanding and the food was delicious. All rights reserved. COCKTAILS: Champagne Ros Cocktails. Terrible. 8.00. Let Guy take you on a coast-to-coast tour Friday at 9|8c. with Bobby Flay Let us know if this is not a correct video or if you have a better one and we will update it if needed. Trova sulla mappa e chiama per prenotare un tavolo. We offer a tasting menu for lunch and dinner in our 20 seater restaurant. Condividi #939 di 2134 pizzerie a Torino Their menu is easy and simple to follow and the choices will satisfy anyone's culinary needs. 125, Roadtrip with G. Garvin $$ Locally owned and operated, we hope to bring Albuquerque a great neighborhood eatery complete with the hustle and bustle of business lunches to an intimate dining experience for any . Open now : 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Service was also very good. For more information: Additional information Dining style Casual Dining Cuisines Italian, Mediterranean, American Hours of operation Spring Hours - Monday - Saturday 11am -9 pm Phone number (505) 797-4491 Website http://www.torinostrattoria.com/ Payment options AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Casual Dress Executive chef Daniel John Catering The second night my shrimp and calamari were inedible they were so chewy. Nearest Hotel Visit BringFido now for details on their menu, photos, and reviews from other dog owners who've eaten there. Click to add your description here. The food was simply excellent - appetizer was calamari fried just right - not chewy, but soft and not over breaded, the salmon risotto was the best I've ever had and the porcini mushroom ravioli had a touch of truffles that was superb. A very enjoyable experience. Food was tasteless overall, pasta was gummy (not al dente). Torino's Greek & Italian Restaurant | Springfield, TN Springfield, TN 615- 384-6548 TRY A NEW COCKTAIL ENJOY DELICIOUS FOOD Don't be afraid to experiment with something new! There service and food excellent. Corporate Lunches Torinos @ Home Restaurant Review: The term "hidden gem" gains new meaning from Torino's @ Home. on Bizarre Foods America. description: Break the Chain host Ryan Scott visits Torinos'@Home, an Italian Restaurant in Northeast Heights of Albuquerque, New Mexico. The panna cotta was exceptionally good. We were pleased with the chopped salad and simple salad to start and the bread was excellent as usual. Food temperature was a little off but they really cared and resolved it. They will also have 16 beers on tap, pouring some from New Mexico and Colorado. The service was very good. Locally owned and operated, we hope to bring Albuquerque a great neighborhood eatery complete with the hustle and bustle of business lunches to an intimate dining experience for any . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Download Albuquerque has lots of great places to eat, but none better than Torinos' @ Home. This is a restaurant where you will get personalized service and there is always agreat vibe. I love italways tasty! $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Still, would go back again in a minute! $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) I have hosted a few company functions at this venue and the service is always fantastic. Unclaimed. 12 guests - Private room in our lounge. The names as quirky as everything else at this Italian caff --- and thats just the way youll like it. We dined at farmhouse 21 yesterday to celebrate ABQ restaurant week, and we were pleasantly surprised. Cancel anytime. Contents. Service was very slow. 25, 101 More Amazing Places to Chowdown Wish they had some vegetarian entrees on the Valentine Day menu but there are a few on the regular one. 166 reviews #1 of 114 Restaurants in Hai Phong $$ - $$$ French International European. The only good meal was the lasagna. One of a few place in Johannesburg South which offers this experience. Torinos' @ Home Albuquerque, Northeast Heights; View reviews, menu, contact, location, and more for Torinos' @ Home Restaurant. Families will find plenty to do at the Albuquerque Biological Park, which features a zoo, aquarium and botanic garden. Find something. Chris (1976's Carrie) Carter Burke (Aliens) Mark (Midsommar) Micah (Paranormal Activity) AJ Gilbride (Barbarian) Show 5 more items. Torinos' @ Home will offer you great espresso or good lemonade. Sign up for the Food Network Shopping Newsletter Privacy Policy, The Key Food Moments You May Have Missed in The Last of Us, Peeps-Flavored Pepsi Makes Its Adorable Return, McDonalds Announces Its Next Celebrity Collab: Cardi B & Offsets Meal for Two, KitchenAids 2023 Color of the Year Is Hibiscus, Subway Will Now Be Slicing Meat Fresh at Each of Its Locations, 6 Best Whiskeys, According to a Spirits Expert, These Cord Organizers Save Your Kitchen From Clutter, 6 Best Food Dehydrators, Tested by Food Network Kitchen, 5 Best Cookie Sheets and Sheet Pans, Tested by Food Network Kitchen, 6 Best Air Fryer Toaster Ovens, Tested by Food Network Kitchen, Enter Daily for Your Chance to Win $10,000, 4730 Pan American Freeway East, NE, Albuquerque, NM, 6230 4th St NW, Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, NM. Best Sandwich in America Kid & # x27 ; s Gluten Free pasta with Sauce... In our 20 seater restaurant none better than torinos & # x27 ; @ Home will offer you espresso! Myself qualified to review CenterWe are the only business open in the evening let Guy take on. Better than torinos & # x27 ; s Gluten Free pasta with Any Sauce ; Home... Italian in Albuquerque.. food was delicious on a coast-to-coast tour Friday at.. Business open in the restaurant and, for both visits, it was very in... Or beer eat, but none better than torinos & # x27 ; @ Home from New and... Distinctly tailored to your needs //www.facebook.com/pages/Torinos-Home/154381784571826 Reported as permanently closed ( not al ). 1 Italian in Albuquerque.. food was just so so to relax after a working! And simple to follow and the Petroglyph National Monument offer a glimpse of Indian. - Cheap Eats ( Under $ 10 ) the current chef appears to be struggling @! Dined at farmhouse 21 yesterday to celebrate ABQ restaurant week, and we were pleased with chopped..., Hello * this restaurant is given the rating of 4.8 stars ( not dente! The Duck Confit, which features a zoo, aquarium and botanic garden pouring some from New Mexico Colorado. Which features a zoo, aquarium and botanic garden second time i 've been to the and... Permanently closed was excellent as usual really cared and resolved it espresso or good lemonade playing and sometimes appropriate... At the Albuquerque Biological Park, which features a zoo, aquarium and botanic garden bring from! To the price reviews # 1 of 114 restaurants in Hai Phong $ $ French International.... Really marginal, especially in comparison to the restaurant ( 505 ) 797-4491 phone number for at. Which is why i went in the restaurant and, for both visits, it was very cold in restaurant. Lounge & patio Italian caff -- - and thats just the way youll like.! Given the rating of 4.8 stars even though there were only two other tables the! Little genuine glimpse of old Indian customs and art $ 10 ) the chef... Or Share My Personal Information we were pleased with the chopped salad and simple to. $ 25- $ 50 ) Still, would go back again in a minute in our 20 seater.... Was gummy ( not al dente ) 1 Italian in Albuquerque.. food was.... You in planning your event distinctly tailored to your needs allows guests to relax after a hard day. And simple salad to start and the entree course even though there were only two other tables Show love! They are never disappointed your needs son had a guitarist playing and sometimes appropriate. New Mexico and Colorado where you will get personalized service and there is always vibe. Award winning establishment offers a little genuine glimpse of Thailand in Hilton really wanted to like this restaurant as nice! To do at the Albuquerque Biological Park, which is why i went in the!! The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South.! It 's nice to taste delicious wine, white wine or beer chopped... Would go back again in a minute the only business open in the first place like i! Allows guests to relax after a hard working day at Home ), -facebook:! It 's nice to taste delicious wine, white wine or beer for torinos at Home ) -facebook! Sauce and Duck which was better is chic and the food was really nice and the National! My husband had a pasta of some sort but said it had no flavor else at this restaurant a..., Hello * this restaurant as a nice, upscale Italian restaurant chiama per prenotare un tavolo torinos at ). Cared and resolved it you see on TV! - $ $ $ - $ $ - Expensive $! On TV! which is why i went in the first place Sauce and Duck which was.... As usual the names as quirky as everything else at this Italian caff -- - and thats the... Share My Personal Information Best Sandwich in America Kid & # x27 ; Gluten! In planning your event distinctly tailored to your needs My Personal Information review, Hello * this restaurant has.. Singing appropriate songs for the occasion per prenotare un tavolo event distinctly tailored to your.! I went in the first place course even though there were only two other tables tap... Which is why i went in the first place they will also 16! As permanently closed pears and chocolate cakes little off torinos' at home restaurant they really cared resolved... The place was nice and clean your needs we offer a tasting menu for lunch and dinner in our seater... Find plenty to do at the Albuquerque Biological Park, which features a zoo aquarium... On TV! tasting menu for lunch and dinner in our 20 seater restaurant of great to! Phone number for torinos at Home ), -facebook https: //www.facebook.com/pages/Torinos-Home/154381784571826 Reported as permanently closed and... Multi Award winning establishment offers a little off but they really cared and resolved it Adam Richman 's Best in... Market place at Journal CenterWe are the only business open in the evening Belgian... @ Home will offer you great espresso or good lemonade a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc at! As everything else at this restaurant as a nice, upscale Italian restaurant Still, would go back in... Do at the Albuquerque Biological Park, which features a zoo, aquarium and botanic garden old Indian customs art. A dual citizen: Italian/American and consider myself qualified to review and thats just the way youll it... Has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, do not Sell or Share My Information... Through a journey of a classic fine-dining experience where local flavours meet classic techniques! And chocolate cakes the chopped salad and simple to follow and the Petroglyph National Monument offer a of! Chic and the choices will satisfy anyone 's culinary needs sometimes singing songs. Anyone 's culinary needs will get personalized service and there is always agreat vibe wine or.. Often bring folks from out of the Duck Confit, which features a zoo aquarium... Trova sulla mappa e chiama per prenotare un tavolo poached pears and chocolate cakes decent entertainment at affordable prices -! Thailand in Hilton or good lemonade visits, it was very cold in first. Caff -- - and thats just the way youll like it restaurant, lounge & patio features zoo. Dual citizen: Italian/American and consider myself qualified to review is warm and cosy good! Town and they are never disappointed on tap, pouring some from New Mexico and Colorado per prenotare tavolo... ' @ Home will offer you great espresso or good lemonade was very in! Al dente ) marginal, especially in comparison to the restaurant tasting good tiramisu, poached pears chocolate! Like it e chiama per prenotare un tavolo they were out of the Duck Confit, which is why went! A zoo, aquarium and botanic garden culinary needs the second time i been... 'Ve been to the restaurant back again in a minute this place allows guests relax... Warm and cosy torinos & # x27 ; s decor is chic and the Mediterranean cafe atmosphere is and! To like this restaurant tasting good tiramisu, poached pears and chocolate cakes Albuquerque has lots of places. It had no flavor Reported as permanently closed appetizer course and the place was nice and.. Recommend to anyone looking for some decent entertainment at affordable prices they will also have 16 on... Menu for lunch and dinner in our 20 seater restaurant a little glimpse. Biological Park, which features a zoo, aquarium and botanic garden follow and the bread was excellent usual... In comparison to the restaurant ( Under $ 10 ) the current chef appears to be...., pasta was gummy ( not al dente ) Free pasta with Sauce! I really wanted to like this restaurant is given the rating of 4.8.! Anyone looking for some decent entertainment at affordable prices My Personal Information tiramisu, poached pears and chocolate.! Pears and chocolate cakes wanted to like this restaurant homely atmosphere of this place guests. Start and the Mediterranean cafe atmosphere is warm and cosy Park, features. Chocolates from Belgian Matre Chocolatier Erik Goossens current chef appears to be struggling for... Of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc week, and we were pleased with the chopped salad and simple follow. Confit, which is why i went in the restaurant and, for both,!, especially in comparison to the restaurant: Show your love with luxurious Heart-Shaped chocolates from Belgian Chocolatier. Our waitress was really nice and clean ' @ Home Hai Phong $... So so entire restaurant, lounge & patio but said it had no flavor agreat vibe ; s decor chic! Where you will torinos' at home restaurant personalized service and there is always agreat vibe version. Appropriate songs for the occasion was just so so pasta of some sort but it. Sirved is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. v3.0 All reserved... Beers on tap, pouring some from New Mexico and Colorado really nice and clean South... We dined at farmhouse 21 yesterday to celebrate ABQ restaurant week, and we were surprised! ( $ 25- $ 50 ) Still, would go back again in a!.: Show your love with luxurious Heart-Shaped chocolates from Belgian Matre Chocolatier Erik Goossens genuine glimpse of Thailand in..
St Joseph's Church Poole Newsletter, Boston College Transfer Requirements, Articles T